Brit/pol/ #2268: LOCAL Heroes Edition

Furious vigilante films himself tearing down shrine to dead burglar after crook's friends set it up outside home of OAP who killed him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5595693/Neighbours-furious-shrine-dead-burglar-appears-outside-pensioner-Richard-Osborn-Brooks-home.html

'When u die I'm ripping your flowers down': Dead burglar's friends hit back at vigilante on social media after he filmed himself tearing down shrine to crook outside home of OAP who killed him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5598961/Dead-burglars-friends-hit-vigilante-ripped-shrine.html

Tony Blair backs British military action in Syria without a vote
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5598071/Tony-Blair-backs-military-action-Syria-suggests-Theresa-strikes-without-vote.html

DfE ends divisive pupil nationality data collection'''
schoolsweek.co.uk/dfe-ends-divisive-pupil-nationality-data-collection/

Evidence from civilian pedohunters used to charge 150 LAST YEAR ALONE
bbc.com/news/uk-england-43634585

Theresa May not invited to Royal wedding
news.sky.com/story/theresa-may-not-invited-to-royal-wedding-11325214

Amber Rudd should consider QUITTING over violent crime epidemic, says boss of one of Britain’s top police forces
thesun.co.uk/news/6013787/amber-rudd-should-consider-quitting-over-violent-crime-epidemic-says-boss-of-one-of-britains-top-police-forces/

Soros gives another £400k to anti-Brexit group
westmonster.com/soros-gives-another-400k-to-anti-brexit-group/

Brit backpacker, 18, ‘drugged and raped on Thai ‘death island’ Koh Tao after night out with "French" tourist’
thesun.co.uk/news/6005362/british-backpacker-thailand-koh-tao-island-drugged-raped/

EU Head Juncker Slams Poland for Taking in Ukrainian Migrants But Not Muslims
breitbart.com/london/2018/04/09/eu-head-juncker-poland-ukrainian-migrants-not-muslims/

EU’s Threat to Hungary After Resounding Election Victory, Porky Futch Faggot Claims Bloc Will Prevent ‘Dictatorships’
breitbart.com/london/2018/04/10/hungary-eu-duty-prevent-dictatorship/

German Ministry Welcomes Jewish Leadership Plan to Deport Anti-Semitic Migrants
breitbart.com/london/2018/04/10/german-ministry-welcomes-plan-to-deport-anti-semitic-migrants/

Muslim Home Office worker jailed after a fake ID immigration scam that cost taxpayers £58million
thesun.co.uk/news/6013530/home-office-immigration-id-scam/

Burglar who raped grandmother, 80, before killing her is jailed for life
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/burglar-admits-raping-80-year-12336904

Attached: angery anglo.mp4 (1280x720 5.35 MB, 8.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/04/07/johnny-marr-album-tackles-trump-brexit-virus-right-wing-ideology-spreading-western-world/
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/27/karen-pierce-first-female-uk-ambassador-to-un
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158297852
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First tbh

Reminder that there is a material and important distinction between home-defence militias and sheer vigilantism

Rutland?

Nth for banning Moonman
have you got westie lewds, lad?

death to yanks

Attached: amerimutt (5).png (2317x2001, 1.28M)

Personally I am up for either atm, the justice system is so fucked that we need a purge.

No lad just a fella who cares about proper execution of the law

Fuck off lawcuck

Who are you, lad? I don't have lewds of either Neo or Westie, smh

Fuck off baldcuck

Rocker Johnny Marr: Trump, Brexit are ‘the Virus of Right-Wing Ideology Spreading Through the Western World’
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/04/07/johnny-marr-album-tackles-trump-brexit-virus-right-wing-ideology-spreading-western-world/

Attached: Johnny twat.jpg (640x480, 46.41K)

BALL PEEN HAMMER
BALL PEEN HAMMER
BALL PEEN HAMMER

Who?

The law is slowly becoming a noose.

Take it elsewhere you pair of weirdos

Boomer tier

They all need executing tbh

Attached: london rickshaw.mp4 (352x640, 3.32M)

I would, but I don't know who he is, smh

These.

What country is this?

ayy-tier

Without law we are animals tbh. Remove the perverters and set it right.

nth for flowers

Attached: FBI.png (589x400, 213.09K)

Attached: dry smile limmy.jpg (294x171, 5.98K)

London

London isn't really a rickshaw kind of place, the air tastes like diesel.

London.

tbf they are tourists

You might have to break the law to do that lad.

You revealed yourself here tbh

rare pics of the slag shitting up the thread

Attached: DaclzmLWkAARKvP.jpg (1200x1099 76.77 KB, 138.59K)

It's not even a lass, it's moonman

the absolute state of women ITT

What are her qualifications for being appointed to the UN to represent us on the international stage?

You still haven't sent me anything, lad

The law is a Jewish instrument, defending rule of law is taking the ziopill.

Are you advocating a lawless state?

strong and independent womyn

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/27/karen-pierce-first-female-uk-ambassador-to-un

Attached: 1160.jpg (1200x630, 78.13K)

No their law is not my law.

Crowd rule is more fair then any court that has existed.

tbh

Attached: 44111c6dbad7034e96cb9dac0e576da1.png (1000x512, 697.14K)

I sent you a crop of one picture and you said you were not going to send anything ever, so fuck off tbh

Rare pics of the mumsnet poster who lurks in the thread

Attached: 57cf38e8ef4ae.png (200x200 77.62 KB, 9.48K)

The Smiths guitarist

uhh

Attached: 16_ecce_ivan-glazunov-crucify-him-760x526.jpg (760x526, 85.06K)

So a stooge for globalist politics and still an idiot after all that training and experience, bizarre.

yup

Are you some kind of might-makes-right fag lad

Not when summary justice is dispensed without any actual inquiry into the facts of the matter. But I suppose it's ok as long as it's happening to someone else.

Neo is a good lass, even if she does hate me, I'm not going to dox her, sorry lad.

Absolute nectar

who?

I didn't say I had to be irrational to ignore or violate irrational or obviously targeted and oppressive laws. What do you think you're doing right now criminal scum?

that's the whole point

He would have objected to the execution of the Duke of Somerset by some Kent lads

You would have a leg to stand on if the current state of the justice system wasn't fucked.

wew

>Now it was the governor’s custom at the festival to release a prisoner chosen by the crowd. At that time they had a well-known prisoner whose name was Jesus Barabbas. So when the crowd had gathered, Pilate asked them, “Which one do you want me to release to you: Jesus Barabbas, or Jesus who is called the Messiah?” For he knew it was out of (((self-interest))) that they had handed Jesus over to him. While Pilate was sitting on the judge’s seat, his wife sent him this message: “Don’t have anything to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered a great deal today in a dream because of him.” But the (((chief priests and the elders))) persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus executed. “Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor. “Barabbas,” they answered. “What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called the Messiah?” Pilate asked. They all answered, “Crucify him!” “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate. But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!”

Attached: b.png (1600x906, 3.54M)

tbh, that was the crowd that was there at the time. Overall support in Jerusalem might have been for Christ

We're an elitist institution SA no one is saying the masses are smart or should lead or make judgement calls.

Just because the current judicary is compromised doesn't mean we should completely do away with the rule of law. I would argue that there is a difference between
-Breaking the law in an emergency to remove the poison currently in the judiciary (which is an action targeted solely at self-evident wrogndoing - in other words, the actual existence of the bad laws is the proof that they have been created, and the creators are publicly accountable so we know who they are already), and
-Forming a vigilante gang to target an accused and let mob rule decide his fate, without even entertaining the possibility that he is innocent

Dissenter? So a thief or a murderer shouldn't be punished because they're merely exercising a right of dissent from the legal system? Unironically what did you mean by this?

Attached: 1381 will comence again.jpg (244x206, 14.71K)

Redpill me on Rolf Harris, lads.

The problem for it is how easy crowds are to rig, it's the same problem with modern democracy.
If you think a court system is corruptible just wait and see what would happen to a crowd system.

Attached: screen-shot-2016-09-26-at-10-35-50-am.png (470x316, 237.37K)

The point of a jury system is to pre-empt rash decisions and hysteria. Direct democracy is not incompatible with it either.

Tbh

Attached: peasants' revolt - king richard crosses the river to meet the rebels.jpeg (3261x3144, 5.9M)

At last, I truly see.

>"hey there fellow fashy goys!"

Attached: DadD-sCX4AAZYaO.jpg (996x2047, 223.05K)

Armies have always been made up of deanos

Attached: crecy.jpg (828x626, 236.55K)

Fair enough, I don't think anyone on here is advocating for a permanent state of vigilante mobs- but if we were to seek to redress the balance right now there has to be blood spilled in the streets. The police are compromised, the state is in on the injustice, if the mob is not the answer then what is?

Yes I understand that I was just advocating against blind obedience to authority, any authority.

what's wrong with her? she looks okay to me

Fuck me this timeline is too much

Attached: Trashman pepe devious.jpg (498x668, 40.39K)

No the law isn't about justice or morality it's about the king trying to control his slaves.

lel

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (655x347, 41.73K)

lad, if I want to contribute something for the blog, what's the most convenient format for you? pdf or plaintext?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x1155, 1.21M)

The mob is the answer if we can direct it properly, the peasant revolt was an important mechanic in society which has been destroyed my mass media and entertainment.

dibs tbh

Attached: gchqt (1).png (607x396, 36.73K)

She's not real

This is clearly some sort of elaborate honeytrap

Where's this from

Anarchy means to have no rulers.
It does not mean to have "no rules".

that was my point mate

Political revolution =/= summary justice in the purely civil context
tbh

filtered tbh

Where pray tell is that being posted? Halfchan?

I hope your boss gave you extra points for it lad

Attached: Best GCHQ agent.png (626x526, 17K)

cuckchan, just an archive link (see date)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158297852

Wew if that's true

all part of the plan my man

Attached: gchq.png (968x130, 5.28K)

Plaintext on a pastebin if you don't want to email it to me.

We can direct it through hatred of pedos tbh.

Anyone who has the ability to define the rules is a ruler.

Our disagreement is contextual tbh

Cuckchan probably

pastebin it is, should be ready soon

I'm not sure I understand lad

This would actually make a decent blog post, assuming that's not what this lad is doing already

How far has their Brit/pol/ collapsed now?

They won't make the jump from Paedos to pakis, I'm basically waiting for the ethnic gangs phase like the crime wave in London but directed outwards, that'll force people to acknowledge the problem at long last.

makes you think

Attached: DacWI01VwAADIGK.jpg (1200x1200, 162.4K)

Good lad.

In a political revolution you would be up for exterminating criminals who were unpunished?

True