GOP senators reject Trump proposal to go 'nuclear' on wall

If repugs pols wanted a wall you would have a wall…

"Senate Republicans quickly rejected President Trump's push that they go "nuclear" and change Senate rules to eliminate the legislative filibuster in order to pass a funding bill with $5 billion for his wall on the Mexican border.

"I’ve long said that eliminating the legislative filibuster would be a mistake," said outgoing Senate Finance Committee Chairman Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) in a string of tweets explaining his position.

"It’s what’s prevented our country for decades from sliding toward liberalism. It’s inconvenient sometimes, but requiring compromise is in the interest of both parties in the long term," Hatch said.

Retiring GOP Sen. Jeff Flake (Ariz.) pledged that he wouldn't vote to nix the 60-vote filibuster in order to clear money for the border."

thehill.com/homenews/senate/422467-gop-senators-reject-trump-proposal-to-go-nuclear-on-wall

Attached: DqfEQ01X0AEz4qt.jpg (478x395, 30.47K)

Attached: 180813-qanon-trump-rally-wilkes-barre-njs-1027_a29496ea9831fdfae4c20d06540223aa.fit-760w.jpg (760x475, 100.89K)

man Hatch is dumb sometimes

Pretending this isn't Kavaunaugh 2.0 where snakes show their true allegiance. Hearing flakes name again surprises no one.

Least Obongo knew the law well enough to ram shit through. Fagtron.

when does Flake Fuck off?

Attached: uu.jpg (1160x967, 308.36K)

glad the govt funding was denied, so be it.

dweebs

Attached: trumper.jpg (1160x967, 308.36K)

Learn to write in English, retarded commie.

Good work, comrades. Now that we've showed the fascists the power of Marxism, let's head back to our dilation stations. I can feel my body trying to heal the wound. I'm gonna make it check it's privilege.

Attached: dsafgh.jpg (1024x734, 92.35K)

Fuck off tumblr.

explains everything you need to know about american politics today. the overton window is so far left, an actual conservative looks like an alien invader.

much less a nationalist

It takes boomer votes to produce reps and legislators so out of touch with the values of their constituents.

Wrong. Politicians are corrupt, period. Doesn't matter which side you take, they are NOT on your side, they are bought and paid for. The public is simply trying to decide who is the lesser of two evils. Thats it.

I know boomers who vote for "their party", they honestly believe their candidates to be "trying", and their opposition is understood to be a perfect combination of retarded and evil.

These people grew up unironically believing the TV, raised by public schools and corporate news. They're special.

Ms Pelosi, build this wall

Attached: Untitled.mp4 (960x540, 3.66M)

c'm on fuc face

I dare you to remove it again

Ms Pelosi, build that wall

Fucked faced Zig Forums mod removes some OC

Burn this faggot…now

Attached: Ms Pelosi, build this wall.mp4 (960x540, 3.66M)

We could build a 1 Billion dollar nuclear power plant, but the Leftists want us using coal and natural gas… because their party representatives sold out to the energy sector a long time ago… you fools… we're all fucked…