Faget Triumphant: After Bump Lock Ban Victory, David Hogg is Finally Accepted by Harvard University

Democracy Dies in Darkness

Try 1 month for $1Sign In

Newsletters & AlertsGift SubscriptionsContact UsHelp Desk

Grade Point

Laura Ingraham taunted David Hogg over college rejections. He just said he got into Harvard.

Parkland student David Hogg: 'Blood is being spilled on the floors of American classrooms.'

David Hogg survived the Florida shooting and is demanding that Congress take action to stop it from happening again. (Whitney Shefte, Jorge Ribas/The Washington Post)

By Cleve R. Wootson Jr.

December 22 at 2:55 PM

In mid-December, Harvard’s early-entry candidates began logging on to the application status portal to learn whether they’d been accepted to one of the world’s most prestigious universities. But for one particularly famous member of the class of 2023, entry into Harvard brought a bit more than congratulations.

For David Hogg, it was the last laugh.

“Thank you all for the well wishes,” Hogg tweeted Saturday morning. “I’ll be attending Harvard in the fall with a planned major in Political Science.”

Thank you all for the well wishes, I’ll be attending Harvard in the fall with a planned major in Political Science.

Hogg is one of the survivors of the Feb. 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., that left 17 dead. After the shooting, he became a founding member of Never Again MSD, a group that advocates for stiffer gun-control laws. He helped organize the March for Our Lives for stronger gun violence prevention measures, which drew nearly 800,000 people to the nation’s capital.

But the 18-year-old’s very public stance on gun control turned him into a target himself. His home was swatted. He’s been accused of being a crisis actor. And even typical teenager ups and downs have made national news.

Hogg and Harvard didn’t immediately return messages Saturday.

In March, he told TMZ about the rejection letters he had received from four California colleges, even as he organized a movement that was “changing the world.”

Mocking Hogg’s comments, Fox News host Laura Ingraham tweeted a story from a conservative news website that described the teen as a “Gun Rights Provocateur” — and said Hogg was whining.

“David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied and whines about it,” Ingraham tweeted. “(Dinged by UCLA with a 4.1 GPA…totally predictable given acceptance rates.)”

Hogg took to Twitter, where his number of followers has surpassed 900,000. He compiled a list of 12 companies that advertise on Fox News’s “The Ingraham Angle” and sent a message to his followers: “Pick a number 1-12 contact the company next to that #”

In a matter of days, Ingraham lost more than a dozen advertisers, including Johnson & Johnson, Nestlé, Hulu, Jenny Craig, Ruby Tuesday and Miracle-Ear.

The move showed the influence that Hogg and other survivors of the Stoneman Douglas mass shooting have gained — and companies' fears about becoming collateral damage in polarizing controversies.

Ingraham later apologized, but Hogg blasted the move as an insincere “effort just to save your advertisers.”

Instead, after getting into a university that accepted fewer than 5 percent of applicants last year, he tweeted his response to an overwhelming sea of congratulations.

washingtonpost.com/education/2018/12/22/laura-ingraham-taunted-david-hogg-over-college-rejections-he-just-said-he-got-into-harvard/

Attached: 181222-david-hogg.jpg (618x410, 77.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/12/22/parkland-survivor-david-hogg-reveals-hes-headed-to-ivy-league-in-the-fall/
tmz.com/2018/03/27/parkland-leader-david-hogg-rejected-colleges-emma-gonzalez/?adid=hero3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Marjory-Stoneman-Douglas-High-School-student-David-Hogg-speaks-during-the-March-for-Our-Lives-rally-on-March-24-2018-in-Washington-DC-e1529415170112.jpg (1200x514, 58.03K)

Idiocy dies in darkness

who?

It's pronounced 'fage' OP

This little shit is planning to go into politics. There's no way he won't dedicate his life to destroying liberty and turning the nation into the worst imaginable multicultural Communist hell-hole.

This is a nigger bot.

He will likely run for president one day. He's building a brand

Who cares? He'll either get a shit-tier degree or drop out.

David Hogg is Adam Lanza.

Attached: hogg-and-lanza.jpg (500x325, 30.1K)

Faggots like this are getting bills passed while anons sit at home whining about shit. I think you are the real faggot.

Attached: 2727f1f3471ce7cbf6b43d8122743ec056ece97db4de71f1c595b89fcf243bb4.jpg (1024x768, 117.57K)

People only give a shit because he's underageb&. He'll either shut the fuck up and go to college/get into politics quietly, or he'll have his ties to the college severed when he decides to be an annoying little shit again.

What does that have to do with you being a loser?

I molested David hogg when he was waiting at a bus stop 6 years ago

Who enjoyed it more iyo?

Gee I wonder how he got in after making it nowhere a year ago. Could it have something to do with being a Leftist shill? Dance monkey, dance

He had a semi erection but it went flaccid after he pissed himself after I jizzed on his shirt

t. balaclava-wearing transsexuals

Yes, I can see that.

what does he wear brown contacts all the time now?

so he can try to look jewish like the majority of Harvard

Good for him. Its nice to see a millennial out in the world, doing what they think is right. Sure i Don agree but I respect the fact he's putting in the work to make change. If only you had spent less time watching cartoons and playing games. You could've done great things.

you sound like either a gullible normalfag or a ((( )))

Ridiculous. Even 4.5 GPA was no guarantee when I was a kid. Pretty obvious that universities are going Mao-style cultural revolution.

It's Daisy not David, stop being a bigot.

Attached: 48534534535.jpg (1280x1280, 325.73K)

He wants it handed to him for free too:

nypost.com/2018/12/22/parkland-survivor-david-hogg-reveals-hes-headed-to-ivy-league-in-the-fall/

After a host of colleges rejected him, Parkland massacre survivor David Hogg spent nearly a year away from school, spearheading a national campaign to stop classroom shootings.

And now the face of the youth movement against gun violence has parlayed his activism into admission to Harvard University.

“Thank you all for the well wishes, I’ll be attending Harvard in the fall with a planned major in Political Science,” Hogg tweeted Saturday morning.

The former student of Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS — where 17 students were shot and killed in February — had been turned down by UCLA, UC San Diego, UC Santa Barbara and UC Irvine, TMZ reported in March.

Fox News host Laura Ingraham had mocked him on Twitter, saying the 18-year-old was “whining” about the rejections.

Hogg hit back, calling for advertisers to boycott Ingraham’s show. She lost more than a dozen advertisers and was forced to apologize.

On Saturday, Hogg’s younger sister Laura, another prominent gun control advocate, tweeted her brother’s acceptance news and tagged Ingraham in the post.

“Care to report on this? @IngrahamAngle,” she wrote. The TV anchor didn’t respond.

Hogg’s road to the Ivy League begins with a gap year following his high school graduation this spring, when he focused on helping the March for Our Lives campaign, which promotes gun control and youth voter registration.

In a New York Magazine profile of Hogg as he traveled around the country this summer, his mother was quoted saying Harvard was a possibility for her son.

At the time, he said applying to schools again did not seem “appealing.”

There was also the question of how to pay for college: “Wherever I go, I want to go for free, because I don’t want to put that over my parents or myself,” Hogg told the mag.

His mother, Rebecca, said, “We could never afford Harvard. Never. … With any luck at all, he can get into Harvard and they can help us financially.”

It is unknown how Hogg will be paying for his education.

But the Ivy League school pulled out all the stops to court Hogg, according to New York. Hogg took a private tour of the school this past spring, when he and his family also attended a Harvard Gala at Fenway Park.

His mom said alumni there told her, “There is the potential that your son will be the leader of this country, and we want to make sure he goes to Harvard.”

Jaclyn Corin, another Parkland survivor, tweeted this week that she was also accepted into Harvard.

tmz.com/2018/03/27/parkland-leader-david-hogg-rejected-colleges-emma-gonzalez/?adid=hero3

David Hogg helped spearhead a movement in the wake of the Parkland massacre that has resonated around the world, and you'd think colleges around the country would be clamoring to snag him, but sadly that's not the case.

David has been rejected by the 4 University of California campuses where he submitted applications – UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine. He says the rejection letters came 2 weeks ago. He has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

Schools claim extracurricular activities count, but if organizing the March For Our Lives wasn't enough … it's not clear what is. David is clearly disappointed.

David got accepted at Cal Poly, Cal State San Marcos and Florida Atlantic University, but he's not sure what he'll do after graduating.

And David says fellow leader Ryan Deitsch also got rejected from the University of California system. He says Emma Gonzalez will be going to the liberal arts school, New College of Florida.

The first non-nigger to achieve this.

Who's the waifu?

W got into Yale with a 1206, though that was the old scale. The new one is 2400 so Hogg is practically a retard

Attached: bushgeorgewtranscript.jpg (474x550, 186.1K)

Because ivy league schools don't care about your grades. They care about who you know, who your connections are/how prominent you are in the news, and if you can get them money later on. Grades are just used as an excuse.

Holy shit, I forgot about the new scale. How the fuck do you get 1270?

When you are a nationwide known made political figure that is embedded in the system, and is part of the "agenda". Harvard is full of kikes.

It's sad because these niggers are why scientists will be killed when we string up all the commies and traitors.

IQ ~ 28.142 + 0.05327 x (SAT score) so IQ (1270) ~ 96, not a retard, but definitely more like trade school material

And you sound like a paranoid shut in who watches cartoons but calls it anime as if it makes it better

Holy fuck this board sucks lol

In case anyone was wondering if the political left cared about merit at all, a woefully under-prepared and unaccomplished Hwhite male will be stealing the spot of an overachieving minority this fall at harvard.

For a "political science" major, no less.

If you are too smart you can't be manipulated, blackmailed, and controlled…

I live for the day that Fagg gets that stupid look wiped off his face with a crowbar.

Oh fuck… this faggot is going to get inducted into Skull &Bones, isn't he?

Suck Soros' withered dick.