Far-Right Proud Boys Reeling After Arrests and Scrutiny

The people who turned out to hear Mr. McInnes speak at the Metropolitan Republican Club in October represented a cross-section of New York’s far-right subculture: libertarians, conspiracy theorists and nationalists who have coalesced around their opposition to Islam, feminism and liberal politics.

Irvin Antillon, 49, who is accused of kicking protesters on the ground, is a member of a Latino skinhead group, Batallón 49, who traveled to Charlottesville last year for the “Unite the Right” rally, where an anti-racist protester was killed, experts said.

In one online photograph, he poses shirtless, showing off tattoos of Nazi symbols.

nytimes.com/2018/12/23/nyregion/gavin-mcinnes-proud-boys-nypd.html#click=https://t.co/S8sb6CzKC9

Attached: merlin_145700007_688dda7c-f5b3-4df2-9468-d155b68223b2-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 76.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol @ 'far right' libertarians who are opposed to liberal politics

hint: libertarians are NOT far right.

Notice how jews aren't on that list. I wonder (((why)))?

Anyone right of the far left is considered far right to those idiots.

Are they talking about the 400 pound, walking health liability? That wasn't even hit by the car?

Exactly. And the PBs weren't even connected to this at all. The Left keeps dodging the antifa question and yet claims anyone who isn't them is all the same group of "far right"

Well, yeah. "Alt-right" is the new anarchist or, ironically, communist. A label for political dissidents. Antifa is the controlled crisis. Then the controlled opposition to antifa gives (((them))) the justification to take rights away.

They think they're winning :)

More Jew created retardation. Whites never learn.

Touché, soyboy

It never works, ever.

Can go to Zig Forums and they want to kill everybody including their own parents then can go to Zig Forums and they too want to kill everybody including their own parents. Zig Forums might be worst though cause they fuck each other up the ass.

/centerpol/ anyone?

For every action there is a reaction and gov knows this.

The Imams came out and said to kill us then we became Nationalists because we didn't want our heads cut off. I'm actually just an American that isn't going to let anybody from any race cut my head off.

Now that Zionists have to pursue their agenda without our help there is a lesson to be learned.

Why are you talking to yourself?

Antifa are not scrutinized at all. Bike lock boy was let off the hook completely. All rightwing street gangs which arise in response to Antifa will be shutdown by the jewish cartel which has converged our gov't.

No one, even normies; believes (((your))) kikery.

Normies are like virgins, they do not exist.

>>>/cuckchan/

They found her blood on the windshield you retard. Really embodying the stereotype of the dumb hick aren't you?

[citation needed], pantyfa

It's almost like everyone hates you or something

yes the one killed by a (((peaceful))) fascist

DNA evidence in the court case.

how's that boot taste, cuck?

shouldn't you be complaining about (((cultural marxism))) somewhere?

take off that balaclava, it's cutting off the blood flow to your brain

take off that maga hat, it's cutting off the blood flow to your brain

Non of these groups ever fucking work. See a Trump rally for an idea of what might work.

Or even the French and their Yellow Vests.

Attached: genus homo.webm (1280x720, 3.03M)

When are we going to deport that faggot McInnes?

never because he had the right idea behind proud boys before it spiraled out of control into getting co-opted by brainlets

Don't you dare ..

Attached: tumblr_owip7nhlt11uw7ihbo4_400.gif (300x169, 2.03M)

So what? 99% of Trump rallies are normal people.

99% of Leftist and WN fag rallies are not normal people.

To win you have to get normal people on your side.

its called populism, made by power hungry retards for gullible retards. so its no wonder its popular in america

Attached: americans.jpg (342x350, 20.32K)

lol @ 'normal' eople

So it's normal to be completely uneducated?

Normal people like Cody Wright, an ardent Trump supporter, who beat his 4 year old daughter so severely that she lost hearing in both of her ears?

correct?….

Attached: PicsArt_12-24-06.11.51.jpg (2220x1166, 194.42K)

We have wiggers who have no chance of holding office. You have wiggers in office who rape and murder children. Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Actually, what you've got is a Stupid Fucking Caveman in office, who got your support by appealing to your ignorance and blind hatred, your incessant need to blame others for your own shortcomings, your inner hate and misplaced rage, and your stupid belief that he was going to build a ridiculous 'wall' and make Mexico pay for it….

But now you're realizing he was full of shit, appealing to the lowest common denominator, and lying like a used car salesman…

Now you're realizing that Mexico is not paying for any wall, and he's begging American taxpayers to pay for the wall oh, but that's never going to happen either…

You're realizing that there's never going to be a wall at all…

If he's a billionaire, and it's so important to him, why doesn't he pay for the wall himself?…

I'll tell you why: hes NOT really a billionaire

That's why he won't release his tax records, because it will prove that he's only got about $330 million…

He lies about his money the same way he lies about everything else, and you're the idiot who supported him…

You got a complete moron in office…

That's what you've got….

by the way, i hope this christmas will always be remembered as the week you finally realized that there's NEVER going to be a wall, and the entire world was laughing at you

The Proud Boys went around looking for isolated people leaving the protest to beat up, then attacked three guys on their own and ganged up on them about 5:1.

Leftist Politics - go farther and farther left. Divide, attack white people on basis of skin color, call everyone racists and bigots who do not subscribe to your politics. Call everyone whose opposes you "far right", libertarians, and "consporacy theorists". Create Far Left fascists like AntiFa, who violently attack those who want to speak freely at Universities. Use your fake new media like the NYTimes (who hires racists like Sarah Yoeng) to say whites are the enemy.

Come to 8Ch to spread propaganda, call Trump a war monger for ending Obama's wars, then wonder why everyone hates you and are forming groups to fight back your Leftist tyranny.

Attached: edfefcghvsdc.jpg (1366x768, 137.72K)

Which part of the being a Proud Boy fought fascists and tyranny? The piss drinking or the no fap regiment?

How does it feel having to shill for free now that the government has shut down?

snore

been two years since you lost. it's impossible for you to forget when you have all that aids/soy/cancer on the brain. poor kid. dead and never got a chance to be alive.

this just in!
< Faggots and oil drillers are far right

Boy, do you niggerkikes have a whole other world to discover when it comes to us.

Attached: c3de6eeafb2fafc4c5724d19f1e02ca0.jpg (960x960, 144.25K)

Attached: d774477838bae4820aa81cd71962eee133d13d397155d88b0f6e340a20c49d58.jpg (255x211, 13.87K)

Threadly reminder that the (((prod boys))) are controlled oppo release valve and are further left than your average boomer democrat.

at least this

I'm sick of these radical homosexuals out here parading about with dildos and gay parades every weekend.

We need to be preaching Nationalism non-stop at Latinos in the Americas. If not, once whites become a minority, (((Globalists))) will start to flood South America with niggers and muslims. Lock your shit down, Latinos. Don't let them in. Once the ideology takes hold and the hordes come marching to the US southern border singing a chorus of "Tomorrow Belongs To Me", Obama himself will get out there and start building the wall. The left doesn't care about race or immigrants. They only care about power. If Mexico turned Nationalist, the left would turn against Mexico.

Another honey pot.

Attached: 0d514654838a4d2aefd2422aab08f453a.jpg (650x400, 74.8K)

Merry Christmas patriots & trolls!

Here’s a Christmas vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

REVOLUTION, WW.

We are proud and we are many, We The People are Patriots and we are in control. We The People hold the keystone.

GOD Bless the USA, Trump, Pence, US Military & Patriots WW.

WWG1WGA!

Attached: 9d4158faee5c53b55cce92e2f6acb6c94ad31dc83a3d363c902270042a06a5e7.jpg (255x150, 10.04K)

BUZZWORDS

Why do liberals always say this?

So I blame niggers because I don't speak proper english and steal bikes?

So I blame beaners because I cross the border illegally and don't speak english at all?

So I blame faggots because I sodomize myself with 12 inch horse cock and prolapse my anus?

If feeding niggers is so important to you why don't you give your paycheck to them?

What are liquid assets? What are economics?

jidf.jpg /tryhard "really hard"

Populism is what works and what the Jews fear most. Is that you?

That doesn't work. Try again.

Take the money for Israel and use it for the wall.

"Latino skinhead"
Literally antonyms

Hypocrites.

venezuela is that you?

Don't worry, the muslims will take care of them soon enough

HWNDU and MAGAfags already proved the only people who give a shit about white identity movements are mixed race mongrels with identity problems, it's all very ironic and amusing.

Attached: white master race.jpg (1024x682, 177.01K)

All yhr money is fake. It means nothing

We can give it to teachers or bombs for arabs. It doesnt matter. Joys of a fiat currency..

Anyone to the right of Desmond's parents is "far right" nowadays.

Nice purity spiral you got there.

Go fk yourself boomer, you sound like a vagina.

Keep LARPing as white paco

Attached: 1534267618465.jpg (1024x576, 88.92K)

how about her mother saying she died of a heart attack?

The Chief Medical Examiner who actually inspected the body ruled her cause of death as being blunt force injury.

The Shire will not survive without 2000 orcs

President trump if You are listening.
We are we You.
We are with You
I stand With You.
President trump.
Spit is still kicking.
Give us something

POP QUIZ FOR TRUMP SUPPORTERS:

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME
YOU GOT ANY PUSSY?

be honest

jesus fucking christ….

wWOWw
You're almost as embarrassing as trump

A: you're a homo who likes to talk about rubbing your nuts on other dudes

spotted one of the many guys who
thinks that by not answering the
question, nobody will realize
that he never ever gets laid

Attached: PicsArt_12-26-09.36.16.jpg (1511x974, 63.08K)

Since apparently you're not sexually attracted to females enough to get off your lazy little videogame playing ass and get a girlfriend:

slowly drags my testicles across your face

sounds like I struck a nerve, isn't that right?

just admit it, you're a fag in denial

bisexuals are still gay

proud bois were libertarian tho

oh, and before i forget:

S I C K B U R N B R O , Y O U ' R E B U R N I N G E V E R Y B O D Y T O D A Y

i've heard better insults from a five-year-old

Oh shit! Is this the Neptune containment bread today? I thought the tsunami one was more appropriate, but I'll play!!

Attached: JN Containment Bread.jpg (1600x1200, 370.78K)

…. Trustt me, little boy…

It's not an insult… It's a simple observation…

There's a 97% chance that you don't know how to convince a woman to climb into bed with you, and I don't need to insult you…

Every time you see a girl, that's insulting enough… You never get any pussy because you don't know how…

The only reason you're on this planet is to fuck as many girls as possible, and reproduce as much as possible…..

You're not here to cure cancer, or to build a spaceship, or to play video games, or to sit on your lazy inexperienced sheltered little ass watching anime…

The only reason you exist is to fuck girls…

And your lack of ability speaks for itself

You're right. The tsunami one was even gayer than this thread; and I did not even think that was possible! I'm sure Johnny, however, will be able to gay it up wherever he goes with great aplomb, regardless – so, enjoy!

Attached: Johnny's Gay-Gun.jpg (599x600, 65.69K)

….. actually I went back to the no-kill cat shelter today and volunteered again… I just got done NGA gigantic litter boxes and sterilizing the entire facility that… Feeding 100 cats, giving them water… And of course I got to play with all of them

( I also got the owner to agree to allow me to have access to an oversized have a heart trap, because Wendy and I are about to capture + rescue sexy )

'mornin', Johnny!

Attached: PicsArt_12-26-08.31.39.jpg (368x490, 68.89K)

………….. as I'm sure you are already aware…….

I have no idea what this thread is about… I probably I saw it earlier but instantly disregarded the topic…..

I sure as fuck didn't come here to discuss the topic

Good morning, sir!!

I thought the topic was how mad the mods get when Jim is brought up in any way whatsoever..

Attached: 02f5069b-d648-421c-9ad7-4bacac37feda.gif (512x512, 864.82K)

Attached: 20181222_113521.jpg (4160x2080, 2.23M)

Jim wouldnt mind sliding down on Gustav Vigeland's giant sculpture in Oslo

Attached: MonolithCloseup.jpg (1536x2048, 333.6K)