BEWARE FAGGOTS: Study PROVES Chemicals In Shampoo and Toothpaste Are Altering Sex Hormones

New research out of the University of California, Berkeley has revealed that many conventional shampoo, soap, and toothpaste products are loaded with endocrine-disrupting chemicals, or EDCs, that damage hormones in developing children.

Young girls, the study found, are reaching puberty much earlier than normal as a result of exposure to these EDCs. And boys, it further found, are similarly experiencing reductions in testosterone levels from simple use of contaminated products.

Published in the journal Human Reproduction, the paper was compiled from data collected as part of the Centre for the Health Assessment of Mothers and Children of Salinas (CHAMACOS), which followed 338 children from pre-birth into adolescence to assess the impact of various environmental exposures.

What they determined is that, over the past 20 years, the average age at which children are reaching puberty is getting increasingly earlier – and a major culprit are personal care products that contain chemicals known to interfere with normal hormone expression.

“We know that some of the things we put on our bodies are getting into our bodies, either because they pass through the skin or we breathe them in or we inadvertently ingest them,” stated Kim Harley, the study’s lead author and an associate adjunct professor in Berkeley’s School of Public Health.

“We need to know how these chemicals are affecting our health.”

Chemicals in personal care products causing ovarian cancer in girls and testicular cancer in boys!

While the average age for girls reaching puberty is normally around 11, exposure to EDCs in personal care products is bringing that down to around eight – or even earlier. Scientists describe this negative phenomenon as “precocious” puberty, which is known to cause social troubles and increase the likelihood of young girls engaging in risky behavior.

Among the EDCs that cause this are phthalates, parabens, and phenols, three common personal care product chemicals that are known to mimic hormones in the human body. When rubbed on skin or used orally, products that contain such chemicals can leach them into the body, causing adolescent youth of both sexes to mature far too early.

“While more research is needed, people should be aware that there are chemicals in personal care products that may be disrupting the hormones in our bodies,” Harley added.

This same study also found that EDCs can damage the hormones of children who are exposed to them in the womb – meaning they’re not even directly exposed to them, but are rather having them passed down from their mothers.

archive.fo/bltpE
naturalnews.com/2018-12-28-chemicals-in-shampoo-and-toothpaste-are-altering-hormones-in-adolescents.html

Attached: Study PROVES Chemicals In Shampoo and Toothpaste Are Altering Sex Hormones.jpg (310x163, 11.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZKbElw0tGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I refuse to buy commercial toothpaste. Instead I use hot water and a tad bit of baking soda.

Gay.

Those chicanos done it again

Nope. Smart. I haven't had any cavities since I started doing this (for around 20 years now).

YOU'RE A LYING FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!! FUCKY YOU

I brush my teeth with walmart brand listerine, is that ok?

bumping legit news

THERE IS NOTHING LEGIT ABOUT YOU PUTTING LITERAL SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH

news exposing shit inside commercial products IS news

fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

No, fuck YOU.

You have a serious problem and room temperature IQ.

YOU'RE A LYING PEICE OF SHIT

Nope. If you want to shill these products you got to try harder than that. I'll continue using hot water to brush my teeth instead.

By 'hot water' he really means 'semen'.

Shows what is on your mind faggot.

No, hot water and a tiny bit of baking soda is all you really need to keep your teeth clean. And its MUCH cheaper too.

Go ahead, use the toxic crap if you like. I won't.

Worthless little cuck pots nigger cock in his mouth. Fuck off.

No, you can fuck off.

SHOVE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH UP YOUR ASS

Depends what kinds of chemicals are in it really. I would stick to hot water and baking soda, or I've heard others that used hot water and sea salt too. Or organic NEEM paste (but that might be costly).

JEWISH LIES

Whatever. You do what you want, I'll do what I want. I choose not to trust these toxic products, its my body, and thats my decision and no one else's.

muh body, muh choice

Its actually consumer choice but yes I guess you should be able to have a say what goes into your own body or not. Is there a problem with that?

t. Dentist

t. poop pusher

Ironic, because my dentist actually knows I use hot water and baking soda and has said its hard to believe that my teeth remain so clean without using toothpaste. She said she's seen others that use toothpaste with much worse teeth. I don't get cavities at all, unlike many people. It changed her perspective.

I didn't! I changed HER mind. NOT the other way around. I told her I'm not using toothpaste, she has seen me for over 20 years now and knows I don't use the stuff. She was baffled that - even though I was stubborn - I was RIGHT.

You have already been caught is so many lies yet you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.

The key about hot water and baking soda is that baking soda is semi-corrosive, so you only need a tiny bit mixed in the water and it acts as an good cleaning agent when brushing your teeth. It helps peel back any plague thats been sitting around your teeth. You don't want to use too much or you'll have issues with your gums.

Hahaha! WHAT LIES!?

Name them!

That you use toothpaste.

Bumping real news
Bumping stock as well

Huh? I don't use toothpaste. I've tried the organic kind before but its expensive. So I switched to hot water and baking soda. I have used that for YEARS now.

I don't care what method you use to make crack. Point is you are a lying scumbag.

Don't think I don't notice your desperation to slander me. It won't work. I stick by my tip and will keep on using it.

You stick the tip of nigger dick in your mouth.

This certainly isn't being done on purpose or anything. No sir. Nothing to see here.

Attached: kot.mp4 (640x640, 492K)

What brand would you recommend to brush our teeth then?

So they knew all along.
DEHUMANISE AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

But what kind of people would do such a thing? Satanists mayhaps? FREEMASON I suppose

Attached: ac1ff7a8a85a6c98e37ecfa6017cdc7721925fb5dee0e788108a2e15a350f8dd.jpg (340x460, 30.9K)

How 'bout we drop the weasel words and say what this really means? "Social troubles", "risky behavior"? They want to fuck. This is not a new development.

But then, I probably shouldn't be surprised at some new trumped-up moral outrage coming from fucking Berkeley.

Attached: 1487606092783.png (375x444, 102.02K)

I piss in my own mouth and gargle, then I spit the piss into an enema and shove it up my ass for a good cleaning

Big rape

Hard poo

Wet bum

Yellow cum

Why are you so upset? Did you just realize you've been fucking your growth up all along? Don't worry I had thew same realization when I read ingredient packages for chips and saw soy lecithin right there on all the packages.

Just buy specific specialized toothpaste or only use the tiniest fucking dab imaginable to brush your teeth.

Fake and gay, Naturalnews is one of those bait sites pre-boomers use to get "da real skoop" on why "big pharma is hiding the healing properties of jasmine tea on pneumonia" and their only source is an entirely unsourced online journal out of China.
Personally, I'd sooner blame battery farmed animals force-fed female growth hormones, the soy in our "meat based products" as well as the soy we consume willingly, and the conscious feminization of boys through propagandized education, psychiatric malpractice, faulty parentage, and
the invreasing levels of government involvement in your child's upbringing.
As for girls reaching puberty earlier this has been a steady thing since the late 1800s and is more likely the result of bad animal farming practices than care products.
At the beginning of the 1800s girls were reaching puberty as late as 16, by WW2 this was down to 12, now girls are reaching puberty as early as 9(you can actually see this in effect in effect via movies and photography). The single most significant change that could be responsible for this is the industrialization of farming but especially animal farming.

This all smells the smell of greedy chinks.

Attached: Ministry-of-Truth.jpg (480x360, 28.37K)

Is fat and severs to keep all of the other additives from separating. Your body produces it naturally.
It being extracted from soy is largely irrelevant. Being honest, if containing soy lecithin is what turned you off chips it can be safely said that you don't actually care about the state of your body. There's a dozen other things in there that should've done it much sooner.

Guess what if that cunt cause you harm and you sue her the courts are all gynocentrict and will take her side. You'll get shit. Always get a male dentist because if they fuck up you know society will hold them accountable.

This is not how this works in the least, not in the fucking least. Man, if your perspective is this skewed you need to come out of your basement once in a while.

It's on the Internet, so it must be true.

However, this is old news. Anyone with a small brain knows using chemicals in/on the body over time is bad for your health.

If your IQ is lower than this, you win the Darwin award.

I don't know if it'll be as extreme as user says, but women are always judged less harshly than men, that's a fact.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

True, this is built into our neurology, but it's nowhere near that bad. The main problem with getting fucked up by a dentist is that all dentists are unionized(you pretty much need to be in order to even get your license), and thus practically untouchable.
There was this one dude that was basically on a government bankroll even though he was actively and openly mutilating children. Parents complained too, complaints were filed, the police was called, I think the dude still has his license.
He prayed on the most vulnerable too since he was the only guy in the region that took people on Obamacare.

Given that that guy worked for decades and, like I said, I think he still has a license you'll have to imagine what a dentist would have to do to get sued out of business.

So, any alternatives to soap/shampoo?

Besides expensive castille soap diluted with teas, I mean.

(((natural news))) is run by the same glow in the darks as (((alex jones))).
There is some truth to hormones being affected by chemicals, but this source is utter cancer.

natural soap/toothpaste isn't particularly expensive, in mainland europe at least.

What's the next scare?

condoms are laced with dick shrinking chemicals that are absorbed through the skin

that's not scary, that's just a good excuse

You FUCKING retard. Your mind is a fucking MC Escher upside down staircase of STUPIDITY. Logic flows ass BACKWARDS in your three tiny little brain cells.

BAKING SODA? Sodium Bicarbonate? You ignorant, foolish, retarded chucklefuck. Use Calcium Phosphate instead, you moronic niggerbrain. You're so fucking dumb that if you tried to hang yourself, you'd probably just take a fucking rope, tie it to an acorn and then offer the goddamn nut to a squirrel to bury. That's how fucking stupid you are. Hot water and calcium phosphate, NIGGER. Do it.

8yr olds with tits

how can they blame us?

, excess phosphate linked to cola or soda consumption is a growing health concern because it's associated with osteoporosis and problems with kidney function.

angry black person. you just got pwned

Oh shit, really? I thought it's because a body accepts it as calcium, but it's just shitty phosphates. But if it's calcium phosphate, it works.

What about Calcium Bicarbonate?

Nothing wrong with a little Sodium Bicarbonate and hot water. You are fucking stupid for thinking so, its not poison you dumb fuck.

Just make your own natural shampoo, people are already doing this all over the US, example: youtube.com/watch?v=rZKbElw0tGE

Likely saves you money too in the long run.

Eh who cares

holy shit nigger