City outraged after Wichita teen seen spitting in salsa at local Walmart

"I think that's disgusting, terribly disgusting!" said Carie Crow.

That's just one of many reactions after this video of a Wichita teen was seen spitting in a jar of salsa at a local Walmart.

It's been viewed more than 5,000 times and shared over 100.

"You come here to just try and get your food and you would never think that someone would spit in something like that, and even take video of it and then to post it! It's just awful,” said Morgan Holt.

Grace Evans posted the video.

She went to west high with the girl seen spitting.

But we're concealing her identity because she hasn't been charged with a crime.

Evans says they were friends and had leadership classes together until they graduated this past May; so when she came across the video on snapchat, she was shocked.

"She was a very good person, very good,” said Evans. “I mean, she did all her deeds in the leadership program that we were in, and she's just kind of started rebelling lately so she's definitely changed and it's a letdown."

For Evans, posting the video wasn't about going viral or getting attention, it was about warning others.

"I'm not out to hurt anyone,” she said.

And many Walmart shoppers are glad she did.

"I don't understand why anybody would do that at all,” said Cindy Holt. "After seeing that video, I will be now checking every sill to make sure that it is secure." 11:07:57

A Walmart spokesperson is reminding shoppers to always check their food and the safety seals to make sure no one has tampered with it.

kake.com/story/39710264/city-outraged-after-wichita-teen-seen-spitting-in-salsa-at-local-walmart

Attached: index.jpeg (258x145, 6.31K)

White nigger.
Just like some gooks are honorary aryans, some whites are honorary niggers.

Then they better not research into what their low income, diversity invaders are doing to the produce out in the fields or in packaging plants. Also her spit is certainly more healthy than salsa itself.

I would also like to make the offer to all those misguided teenage girls, to not endanger their future with petty vandalism and instead visit me and spit in my mouth…

Attached: yum yum.gif (400x300, 340.79K)

fuckin this. classic selective outrage

You sound exactly like a nigger. Listen to yourself.

Big deal. Getting AIDS is part and parcel of eating spic food.

She can spit in my mouth but not my salsa

Germs would multiply in there(my mouth)

OMG THAT'S SO DISGUSTING HOW COULD ANYONE… oh wait it happened at walmart

shops at walmart

shops at walmart

Attached: ppl of walmart.jpg (1200x800, 147.87K)

quads like that can't be wrong. other user confirmed for nigger.

Probably just a doctor or lawyer from across the border, bringing the enrichment of her culture to us. Salsa spitting challenge now a thing on youtube. Next up: turds in tacos.

Upper right quadrant: what happens when your pants don't fit anymo' but you still need dem prepaid minutes.

she should of just cyanide

Attached: 5acf67dcc6011bf0625410172ca35a89.jpg (600x800, 86.16K)

Attached: walcrack.jpg (700x720, 153.31K)

Attached: that one poster now you've seen him irl.jpg (700x622, 144.26K)

Attached: full retard.jpg (1200x630, 72.64K)

Got the idea from that real cute real socially-forward movie "The Grinch" where the character is seen walking in a grocery store, and spits in a jar of pickles a woman has in her shopping basket.
Millennials should all be euthanized.

Salsa Recipe:

2 organic tomatoes
1 organic white or yellow onion
1/2 - 1 organic jalapeno
1 - 1 1/2 tbsps organic cilantro
~2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder or fresh garlic

Use this recipe after all brands of salsa in the US are temporarily recalled in all stores. ;_;

Attached: Tequila Cat.jpg (604x453, 45.12K)

Attached: b8365074-d22d-4865-923d-dc3a11981864_1.d9a2b2705fad47d235f0b917bdbf06c9.jpeg (450x450, 39.25K)

Really, it says on the jar to not buy/eat if it's been opened. You have much bigger problems than spit in your food if you eat out of unsealed jars.

wow you really think so?

Attached: 8158b55fb436ceeab8217dcf2323a982.jpg (236x343, 20.56K)

I steal at WALMART

CCCCCCuck

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 10.09K)

One of Castro's kids?

Monsanto pls go. No pests or pesticides.

plebeian fetish, tbh

What, jacking off to anime is better?

i remember a time before 'safety' seals and buttons on jars.
when people simply didn't imagine tampering with food.