Kelly: ‘To be honest, it’s not a wall’

Outgoing White House chief of staff John Kelly said in an interview published Sunday that the Trump administration has moved on from the push for a concrete wall along the southern border.

"To be honest, it’s not a wall,” Kelly told the Los Angeles Times.

“The president still says ‘wall’ — oftentimes frankly he’ll say ‘barrier’ or ‘fencing,’ now he’s tended toward steel slats," Kelly added. "But we left a solid concrete wall early on in the administration, when we asked people what they needed and where they needed it."

Kelly, who will leave the administration in the coming days after a contentious tenure, said Customs and Border Protection agents told him during his brief stint as Homeland Security secretary that they need physical barriers in some areas, but largely indicated a desire for new technology and additional personnel.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/423213-kelly-to-be-honest-its-not-a-wall

Attached: trumper.jpg (1160x967, 308.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/outgoing-chief-of-staff-john-kelly-to-be-honest-its-not-a-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=BEAH5RRNBoA
youtube.com/watch?v=tEW2f-39AUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A2XlJVF2Df0
youtube.com/watch?v=LITEQKTdV-c
youtube.com/watch?v=QKIoqBYQzvc
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc5-4wm7SH0
8ch.net/scat/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself, OP.

Attached: nea.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

Attached: MOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN.jpg (400x400, 92.46K)

"Outgoing chief of staff John Kelly contradicts Trump in exit interview: 'To be honest, it’s not a wall’"

foxnews.com/politics/outgoing-chief-of-staff-john-kelly-to-be-honest-its-not-a-wall

Attached: Capture.PNG (1323x592, 904.24K)

Attached: 180813-qanon-trump-rally-wilkes-barre-njs-1027_a29496ea9831fdfae4c20d06540223aa.fit-760w.jpg (760x475, 100.89K)

ORANGE MAN BAD

So why is this a big deal? If it was a concrete wall the news would complain still that it wasn't see through. What the fuck do they want from him>?

Attached: trumptard.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL!!

youtube.com/watch?v=BEAH5RRNBoA

youtube.com/watch?v=tEW2f-39AUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=A2XlJVF2Df0

youtube.com/watch?v=LITEQKTdV-c

youtube.com/watch?v=QKIoqBYQzvc

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc5-4wm7SH0

Okay so mexico won't pay for the wall now. Please tell me why this is still a big deal to you who didn't want the wall built at all even if they did pay for it

Go vote for Trump in 2020 goy and fight for Israel's wars. You deserve it. And Happy New year.

:^)

But he's pulling out of Syria. And Iraq and Afghanistan. To the anger of Israel and the Left.

Where'd you go, user? We were having such a nice conversation.

He left. He can't argue against facts.

wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
wait
I though Trump was definitely going to be in prison by no?

It's the beginning of the beginning of the beginning of the beginning of the end for Trump!

Trump surrounds self with jews.
No wall.

What did you expect would happen???

it's sad to see how many people are still paid to push this god awful LARP, it's a government level psyop but it's so sad and shit that it really is just a fucking LARP

I can't believe Trump would want to even allude to any involvement in that garbage, he shouldn't have even air guitared it. What a sad state of affairs.

I know right? The only LARP I approve of is Mueller's!

Yeah, that's a larp too or Mueller is just the face of the other corrupt side in this whole equation. If Trump was any good things would have happened by now, it just stands to reason, even if he wanted to clean anything up he pretty much won't because he's blackmailable but that's probably not his goal, he's just looking to benefit the mafia that backed him and turn the country over wholly to team chabad lubavitch, and guess what ? They don't really give a fuck about the truth, or justice, or America, or Liberty, all that matters is whether you're a member of the tribe.

Kelly is right though. Trump is pushing for steel slats instead of a wall, check his twitter; he uploaded pictures.

2020 is going to be liberal orgasm fest. He could have fucked every single intern as long as he'd built that fucking wall.

he is, though

How many times have we heard this before? I remember we pulled out of Afghanistan about three times already

right, and hes building a wall and arresting hillary and getting rid of obamacare
oh wait

That must be all the soy talking

Attached: fb41044a215950ad8fceb291b93f3b0236a163305fef810d2e95d89eb548dee9.jpg (720x960, 48.69K)

Name something good Trump did, besides "triggered leftists"

Almost four hours later and still nothing

Attached: 2018-12-01 12.17.08.png (398x398, 230.44K)

WHO CARES WHAT A TRAITOR SAYS?
(ONLY OTHER TRAITORS CARE)

Attached: Clown-In-Chief-Barack-Obama-108910.jpg (1000x750, 222.25K)

Attached: 1m4xyp.jpg (208x242, 9.81K)

Six hours later, still nothing

Passed a massive tax cut for the rich and saved himself a ton of dough!!

Attached: Shooting_Synagogue_95602-727x485.jpg (727x485, 58.03K)

Go back to r/politics, commie retard.

8ch.net/scat/catalog.html

^ REAL NEWS