Florida negress aces SATs,accused of cheating,says she just studied hard

Campbell said it is due to a 300-point score increase from March

"My name is Kamilah Campbell. I didn't cheat," Campbell said. "I studied to achieve my dreams, and I know to achieve them, I had to be focused and dedicated. And I won't let ETS or anyone take my dreams away from me.

Campbell is still waiting for her SAT scores to be released following a Jan. 1 college deadline.

Last week, the Dr. Michael Krop Senior High School student told Local 10 News about her dreams of attending Florida State University.

But her dream has been threatened after she received a letter from Educational Testing Services saying her October SAT scores were invalid.

"She studied harder than she ever studied before. Focused more than she ever focused before to conquer this test," Crump said. "She made a 1230 on the SAT in October."

"I turned in a letter from my tutor, a letter from my teacher and I wrote a statement myself. I also turned in pictures of the study book I used on my own," Campbell said.

Campbell stood alongside her mother, community members and Crump, asking ETS to release her scores immediately.

"She stayed up late nights, she stayed up early mornings, studying. She received extra tutoring because she set a goal in her head she wanted to reach and she accomplished that goal. She deserves to be honored," the student's mother, Shirley Campbell, said.

An ETS official released a statement regarding the issue, saying, "We cannot discuss specific students' scores. After every test administration, we go to great lengths to make sure that all test scores we report are accurate and valid. In order to do so, we sometimes take additional quality control steps before scores are released."

We do not cancel scores based on a score gain alone; we will only cancel scores after we are confident that there is substantial evidence to do so."
Campbell has created a GoFundMe page, gofundme.com/kaycampbell
which states that she may now be forced to pay for college without scholarship assistance due to her SAT score being withheld.

The website states that Campbell is "unable to accept money for legal fees," but will spend the funds "at her sole discretion."

local10.com/education/south-florida-student-demands-sat-score-be-released-after-shes-accused-of-cheating

Attached: gimme.jpg (768x512, 135.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.prepscholar.com/what-is-a-good-sat-score-a-bad-sat-score-an-excellent-sat-score
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"The website states that Campbell is "unable to accept money for legal fees," but will spend the funds "at her sole discretion." - that a little fishy?
There is more to the story as to why her scores were invalidated, and that the invalidated score, while unintentional on her part, is now being capitalized on to its max extent by utilizing outrage culture.

I feel less than comfortable after reading this story. Please send me money

Was a press conference and a high profile attorney really necessary? I'm sure tons of(White) kids get scores invalidated each year and also claim they didnt cheat

I notice that no money has been donated.. seems like BS-o-meters are going off related to this story

i donated $5

ok

Attached: negress.png (1132x946, 571.73K)

go to bed sharon

I donated $5 more

buurrrp

I donated a coupon for a free purple drank with a six piece hot wangs.

Attached: purple drank.jpg (582x390, 44.75K)

1230 wouldn't even get your application looked at in most good schools if you're aren't a nigger

i scored 1750 in 2008, is that a good score?

Pretty good score, Chaim, I'll line something up for ya!
Take note, this is how Anons should act, if they meet each other irl, after validating each other's authenticity.

80 Percentile
looks good

blog.prepscholar.com/what-is-a-good-sat-score-a-bad-sat-score-an-excellent-sat-score

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.2K)

Did she cheat?
Did Bill Gates change the copyright law to include software?
Did the Saudi's indirectly fund 9/11?
Did the KKK help all the above happen?

The real issue is not did she cheat but that she succeeded where the rest failed….

What the fuck? Last I seen a perfect SAT score was like 2200. A score in the 1200s meant you are a literal retard

Is this what happened to US schools in just the last decade? Holy fuckin canoli

I think a few years ago they halved the scores or something.

1600 is a perfect score

So in other words, another nigger nigged and is trying to get money from liberal assholes.

more like

Attached: 1422723064453.jpg (436x298, 38.64K)

If you missed any of the multiple choice section, you're not acing shit. Still better than any black student at my school though.

I got a higher score than this negress and I didn’t study. The SAT is easy as shit because American education sucks.

College I went to wouldn't even look at your application unless you got 90th percentile
Except for the niggers who got in with way worse scores than the rest.

1230 isn't even a great score. I got an 1140 and I was hung over the night before, having consumed an alarming amount of little kings ales at a house party.

Attached: 1546537832335.jpg (2133x3200, 507.91K)

You are also probably not a nigger.

Every

Fucking

Time

Attached: 1465814135062.jpg (395x374, 51.88K)