Three hidden bodies found on Washington state property, including woman in shed

foxnews.com/us/three-hidden-bodies-found-on-washington-state-property-including-woman-in-shed

Authorities in Washington say three people, including a father and son, were shot and killed at a compound known for hosting transients in the western part of the state – likely by someone they knew.

According to the Clallam County Sheriff's Office, relatives discovered the bodies of Darrell Iverson, 57, and son Jordan, 27, at the property in Port Angeles on Monday. Both men's remains had been covered with tarps and other debris. The office said in a statement that relatives had not heard from the Iversons since Christmas Day and went to the property to check on them.

The following day, investigators located the body of Jordan Iverson's girlfriend, 26-year-old Tiffany May, in a locked outbuilding on the property. Authorities said May had been living at the house with the father and son, who operated a small logging business there.

Attached: WAshootingvictims.jpg (1862x1048, 208.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that Geralt?

He kinda looks like Weinstein to me, without the money.

White people are violent and crazy.

as if blacks and spics were better at all.
Whites are the best.

hot

then what does that make the shitskins?

At least we have a sense of normalcy to stray from. Dindus are a race of subhuman chimps with less value to the world, and violence is the norm for them, not a schism.

best news of the week

Johnoliver420: Maybe the shed just liked the way she smells after not showing a few weeks! Let's not jump to conclusions here!

848383837484 UPVOTES (Reddit Ruby, amathest diamond, and topaz unlocked)

Muellerrocksilovegovernmemtnow: I agree she probly stunk but that's good because trump probly smells good and he really runs the country not the people who bypass all laws daily to murder whoever they want! Bush's war was bad but now that Obama is chief its good!{8283838282(#(#(=%+$($(#+%+#+88899889 karma UPVOTES) gold blue hair extension achievement unlocked

Hastingsdeservedit: Aaron swartzh made this site then the cia killed him but they are good now because they said the Boogeyman they created to distract people trump is a mean head when they literally torture people and bomb hospitals! [999999988888777776666655555444433332222111110000 cuckvotes)

>>>/reddit/

This is great news, will people be able to see it?

GO HERE FOR NEWS:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html
THE ASSHOLE IS SIDING NEWS AGAIN!
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

Its funny how triggering that statement is to the rage filled whites. They are so mad they cant help themselves. They must comment. This is why whites are dangerous. They cant let anything go and will kill to be right.

GO HERE FOR NEWS:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html
THE ASSHOLE IS SIDING NEWS AGAIN!
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

Sad but true. Whites are ungovernable, uncivilized and unpredictable. They like a rabid chipmunk that fell into a vat of bleach.

There aren't enough threads available on 8 Chan to cover all of the atrocities shitskins commit. And let's face it, it wouldn't be anything new.

With that nose it’s probably Gevalt.

Attached: jewbait.png (400x400, 4.73K)

bumping real news

bumping good news, one of the FEW news that matters anyway.

Fuck off back to youtube you big ass faggot

We weren't hiding!
Our little game was
WORTH IT!

Attached: PicsArt_01-30-06.08.46.jpg (1862x1048, 257.65K)

Thank you for pointing me in the correct direction:

“Hosting transients? Wtf is does that mean, non english speaker heer. Google translatie sucks.

Kek!
Is the "real news" shit news?

"hosting transients" means getting your dick sucked by homeless junkies in exchange for letting them crash out on your property.

Thank you for directing me toward the "REAL News":

I HATE it when
REAL News

Ah I see. We’re they killed by a homophobic then?? Why the fuck would you kill someone who offers shelter to homeless people?

(Europe fag here)

There's some real news over here too:

that, for some reason, is being kept from being allowed on the front page – the face 8ch.net presents to the world. The choices for what does seem acceptable for the front page seem both idiotic and arbitrary.