Shakeup at prominent cannabis lab follows allegations two owners have neo-Nazi ties

oregonlive.com/marijuana/index.ssf/2017/12/eugene_cannabis_lab_owner_plan.html

"Bethany Sherman, listed in state records as managing member and CEO of OG Analytical, said Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2017, that she is stepping down from the company she founded in 2013 and plans to sell the lab after claims surfaced that she is associated with white power groups. The Eugene resident denied being a neo-Nazi and said her only "crime is a thought crime."

Voelker said Sherman came to the lab Wednesday "in a moment of extreme distress" and blamed the staff for failing to support her when antifa's allegations became public.

"She came in and went off on us for not supporting her," said Voelker. "She was shocked we didn't stand up and support her and we said we can't support these beliefs."

Voelker said other employees angrily confronted Sherman about her views.

"She doesn't seem to get that those views are repugnant to most people," Voelker said."

Attached: Bethany Sherman.jpg (800x430, 61.52K)

this belongs on ED

(((voelker))) (((most people)))

Anyone whose redpilled is now labeled a neo nazi.

Don't forget it's illegal to sympathize

You know how long I’ve been looking for a Nazi girl? And Eugene is just down the road.

brw, actual NS would never promote injecting the marijuanas.

YOU. ARE FAKE NEWS.

That is simply not how-

Nice.
Sell the lab to some big corporation and maybe start a new one.
Or at least get them to pay a lot of money for you not to start a new one.

>You know how long I’ve been looking for a Nazi girl? And Eugene is just down the road.

She seems cute but remember that according to Antifa, Nazi means a lot of different things that you might not expect.
She could just be a firefighter.

Attached: 71214cc98c78751601782eb2c96f97aa599278690e5d046325d1e844abb972f6.jpg (496x283, 19.22K)

So what's the problem? I mean, why doesn't she just stay in business?

Yes, it’s true. But the fire is in her loins and I can fight it better. No use sending a girl to do a man’s job.

(kidding)

She’s a dude weed lmao. Pass.

From the article it seems to be something about her employees being complete dicks. So I guess she wants to get back at them by selling the lab to some faceless corporation who will slahs their wages or replace them with immigrants.

DOX ALL NAZIS
GET THEM FIRED

DOX ALL PARTY MEMBERS
GET THEM FIR- oh wait they don't have jobs.

or an edgy teenager trying to fit in. pick one

That's what you get for associating with Nazi larping fags. A jew's wet dream.

But she clearly associated with pol tards with the 1488, Hitler and the rest. If she just was pro White without the Jew promoted retardation, antifa would not have anything on her.

Weed is for niggers, she's a nigger

Rolling in Soros dough, tho.

Yep. Its the asshole TV-junkie. He's pissed off because we don't read his BS and we post our own material. He's fucking fuming!

maybe we should let people who want to genocide millions go. they're a peaceful bunch :^)