Video: Arkansas Cop Casually Shoots a 9-pound Dog

Graphic video released Friday show's a sheriff's deputy in Faulkner County, Arkansas casually shooting a small dog after the owner refused to walk outside of his yard to talk to the deputy, in what the owner says was an act of retaliation.

According to local news outlet NEA Report, the Faulkner County Sheriff's Office responded to a call of an aggressive dog in the town of Conway. When deputy Keenan Wallace arrived outside of Conway resident Doug Canady's house, Canady refused to walk out to the sidewalk to talk to him.

"OK, I'm going to come to you, and if your dog gets aggressive, I'm going to shoot it," Wallace responds in cell phone video captured by Canady.

The dog in question was more chihuahua than pit bull, but nevertheless, Wallace strode onto the lawn, and when the small animal started yapping at him from several feet away, he shot it in the face.

reason.com/blog/2019/01/05/video-arkansas-cop-casually-shoots-a-9-p
gofundme.com/reeses-the-dog-being-shot-by-the-deputy

Attached: 35930072_1546663217561004_r.jpeg (720x480, 31.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
archive.fo/https://endchan.xyz/news/*
8ch.net/jewess/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what color is the cop

If that was me id run into the house for my weapon, that would be it for me

Attached: mik.jpg (638x629, 42.53K)

k

That should be the natural reaction when visited by Comrade Government. Their cars say "serve and protect" but they don't have you in mind.

cop is a nigger

To "Serve and Protect" ZOG.

Ay, the doggo lived.

Shooting chihuahuas is a service to humanity in and of itself.

Attached: reeses-with-gunshot-wound.png (336x262, 141.08K)

Just watched the video and holy shit am I mad. That dog is the size of my Jack Russell terrier. If I was that bloke I would've gone out back and grabbed a rifle and shot the nigger. Fuck that for a joke.

Attached: Ol'-Faithful.jpg (4000x3000, 1.6M)

All cops are niggers on the inside.

And this is why its awesome how pigs are still dying from the greatest thing that ever happened, the Israeli 9/11 terror attack.

Why are people so retarded?
Just go outside to avoid getting your dog shot.
Why the fuck are people sympathetic to a goddamn moron who got his dog shot?

betcha wont be yappin at ankles now.

The cop in question was fired

To be completely fair, the VAST majority of dog bites are from "small dogs". Most of them are insecure, paranoid, horrible pieces of garbage that will bite absolutely anything, up to and including their own owners sometimes. It's completely legitimate that the dog really was "aggressive" and a total menace to the neighborhood.

I'm sorry, but when my dog drops logs of shit that weigh more than your dog, it's not worthy of caring about.

Also this. Yeah, the police are bastards, but there's nothing you can do about it except making your own life difficult. It's like being back in school: you can choose to either listen to the teacher even when he's wrong, or mouth off and get your retard ass in detention.

Remember that if that person hadn't become a police officer, he would be engaging in a life of crime himself.

GTFO commie.
He is already in a life of crime, weaponized by ZOG with a license to kill Whites.
RAHOWA is due.

Where do I sign up?

Attached: this_machine_kills_fascists.jpg (640x506, 56.67K)

ACAB

Sad!

all of them should be shot
bootlicker

nignogs are pirmallg terrified of dogs.
they never domesticated any animals since the dawn of time, not even themselves.
the bond is between humans and dogs, noggles excluded.
best to have a pit of snakes under your front door to ensure that no negroids approach

major news

GO HERE FOR NEWS:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html
THE ASSHOLE IS SIDING NEWS AGAIN!
HERE IS A PRIMARY EXTERNAL ARCHIVE OF REAL NEWS:
archive.fo/https://endchan.xyz/news/*

GO HERE FOR NEWS:

8ch.net/jewess/catalog.html

THE ASSHOLE IS SIDING NEWS AGAIN!

Good!

Cop's dox.

Keenan Wallace
8 Linda Cir
Greenbrier, AR 72058

mobile: (501) 581-9188
landline: (501) 679-0835

Attached: 49897369_111165073299956_7584680230602670080_n.jpg (960x950, 100.67K)