Millennial Roastie Babysitter Kills 2 Year Old Boy, Gives Dead Body to Mother, Pretending He's Alive

WAUSAU, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin baby sitter who allegedly killed a 2-month-old boy then pretended he was alive when she gave the boy back to his mother has been charged with first-degree intentional homicide.

A criminal complaint filed Friday says 28-year-old Marissa Tietsort of Wausau caused the infant’s death in October, then put him in a snowsuit and car seat and returned him to his mother — without telling her the child was dead.

Authorities found the mother trying to revive the boy, but he had died hours earlier of blunt force head injuries from multiple impacts to the head.

During a court appearance Friday, Judge Jill Falstad issued a $500,000 cash bond for Tietsort and ordered that she have no contact with children or with the victim’s family, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

Tietsort, who is pregnant with her sixth child, also faces child abuse charges involving an 11-month-old girl in her care. That charge stems from an August incident. Tietsort was arrested in that case after the 2-month-old died in October.

A message left with the public defender’s office hasn’t been returned.

According to the criminal complaint, the mother of the 2-month-old boy dropped him and his older brother off at Tietsort’s home on Oct. 18.

About two hours later, the baby’s mother received a text from Tietsort, in which Tietsort told her that a local news website published a story saying she’d been charged with child abuse and she isn’t supposed to have contact with children. Tietsort told the mother not to tell anyone she was watching her two sons.

When the victim’s mother came to pick up her sons later, the infant was in his car seat with a hat pulled down over his eyes. The mother told police she thought he was sleeping, the complaint said.

The boy’s mother later realized her son was not breathing, cold and stiff. Officers arrived to find the boy had “ashen skin tone, his jaw was clenched and his lips were blue.”

Tietsort told police she didn’t kill the baby, but knew he was dead, the complaint said. When her boyfriend got home that evening, they went to McDonald’s and she brought the dead baby with them, according to the complaint.

After she gave the boy back to his mother, Tietsort, her boyfriend and their son went swimming at a local hotel, the complaint said.

apnews.com/9b2aa88257554d15ab388c8a77a6d4b0

Other urls found in this thread:

umidigi.com/page-umidigi_f1_overview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would a mother ever let another woman raise their child for them? Its pretty much fucking over the child developmentally and also increasing the risk something goes wrong when the babysitter doesn’t give a shit about the kid since it’s not their kid.

Ok so what's the motive here?

One scenario - she dropped it or some shit then panicked. That's an accident. You left the responsibility of your kid with somebody else knowing that could happen.

Unfortunately, even if this is the case , the current climate says BABY DEAD, MUST KILL SOMEBODY I NEED BLOOD NOW KILL THAT WOMAN NOW!

They always pick out these random losers and portray them as pure evil when celebrities and corporations are the direct reason that people still die of starvation. What's even more fucked up is I know for a fact that a prosecutor who sees life as some game will use a bunch of circumstantial evidence to get this person 30 years even if it was an accident . They have a public defender , and while that's supposed to mean you get equal treatment that's not how it works in this shit universe. Every day prosecutors bend the laws or straight up lie to get convictions, and defense attorneys for rich people do the same. They are all friends, judges lawyers cops politicians, so they basically just play death note and kill off whoever they want.

Yeah , no. Sorry faggots but that's not justice that's Judaism.

Because (((single motherhood))) forces women to work instead of being at home and performing their natural role as a mother.

you fucked up the headline OP

please stay childless

Nobody leaves their kid with a babysitter and assumes the babysitter will drop the kid or do other dumb stuff. You're acting like the mother has to be some pathological cunt obsessed with protecting their little baby and watching it 24/7. Those are the types of people who end up hurting their own kids. You're right though that it's retarded to just hire a random person to babysit and not check their history. But why would you then defend such a person when they are tried in court? As you said they left responsibility for the child in the babysitters hands, they had an agreement and she was being paid for it. If I pay you to park my car and you crash it then I'd sue you too.

I found a picture of the baby.

Attached: baby.png (220x220, 70.94K)

Nobody cares about the baby or the babysitter

I just wanna know the District Attorney's home address…. Id fuck the shit outta her

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-01.54.25.png (1080x1302, 1.27M)

NOBODY likes babies

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-02.06.54.png (1553x2024, 2.39M)

You’re wrong, Nepitune. You like them.

How can you be so thirsty all the time?
Please get your dick wet and calm down.

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-02.25.15.jpg (816x686, 93.16K)

She looks like she’s got good molars on her. Tell me you don’t want to suck them out of her head.

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-02.53.15.jpg (770x597, 78.91K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-02.41.19.jpg (2024x1553, 222.68K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-02.59.49.png (2087x1507, 1.19M)

I dont think she's really pregnant…

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-03.09.02.png (2087x1507, 1.18M)

She put the dead baby in a snowsuit and took it to McDonald's

Just handling a dead kid makes me want to throw up

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-03.18.52.png (2087x1507, 1.58M)

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-03.30.17.jpg (1999x1499, 423.1K)

except for the fact that it's a woman so all she'll get is a wag of the finger and slap of the wrist

if you dont like them why do you try so hard to fuck them, neptune?

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-03.40.26.jpg (620x464, 58.23K)

thats odd…..
Eating at McDonald's makes most people want to throw up

ok i laughed

Taking the dead baby to McDonald's was simply unacceptable………

Chuck E Cheese would've been more appropriate for a baby

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-03.47.00.jpg (800x450, 79.78K)

If she charged more for her babysitting services, she could've afforded to take the tyke to an amusement park.

cheap bitch

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-03.49.20.jpg (1300x803, 324.42K)

I've got to be up early in the morning….

Everybody Be Well…….

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-03.56.44.png (1280x720, 807K)

umidigi.com/page-umidigi_f1_overview.html

i might buy this

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-08-04-04-32.png (1080x2160, 685.98K)

The Helio P60 A.I. processor is what intrigues me

Adios

haven't you heard about the latest craze sweeping female millenials? After the tide pod eating got old they all moved over to the new hot thing - baby hacky sack.

Just let her loose in general population after letting everyone know that she is a baby killer, then she will die of 'natural causes' or 'commit suicide'.

You might not like it, but this is what peak evolutionary fitness looks like. Not only ensuring that your own genes survive but that those of potential rivals do not.

Strictly speaking, she is biologically, more of a winner than anyone on here.

All true. Nature is vile.

t. nigger

t.kike

What a horrifying thought, to have been responsible for killing a child. Not like your life is going back to normal anytime soon after that.
Turning the poor kid back and merely pretending it is asleep to try to get away with it must have been the worst possible idea.
If she'd left the country ASAP she could have had a chance, she could have tried to frame it as an accident.
I simply don't understand what she thought would happen.

This is what meth and Dunkin' Donuts does to a person.

Attached: ANDREW MCGOVERN.jpg (1140x1520, 122.91K)

Females are vacuous honorary chink ant people with no empathy, heart or soul.
They are pure NPCs programmed by nature to be selfish whores.
Why make a big deal out of one random roastie who killed one shitskin child, but didn't abort six of her own kids, when women are slaughtering millions of babies worldwide through abortion every year?

I'm intrigued by what could have gone through her mind when she did what likely ruined the rest of her life for seemingly no gain to her. Abortions are another matter, not only legal in many places, but completely socially acceptable, you'll even get scorned for going against what they fram as "women's rights". The winning of something having an abortion is obvious, they kill off their potential offspring so that they do not have to take responsibility for it, or let their life choices affect them. Unless there is a medical reason to find course, but that is hardly all cases.
On one hand I kind of prefer that a person who would rather have an abortion than to take responsibility for her actions, when there are a multitude of birth control methods available, does not raise children and poison another generation with the ideas that encourage taking or preventing a life for the sake of a few years of sleeping around or waiting until you are old enough that your offspring has higher risks of defects.

But in this case it looks like a completely useless act, that gives her nothing and just serves to ruin her own life.

This wasn't her first rodeo, cowboy. Did you even watch the linked video? She's also been charged with beating another baby in a previous incident. Odds are, she's been beating defenseless infants for years and years and this is the first time it's resulted in death. Maybe she's even killed a kid in the past, but got away with it?
In any case, she's a typical violent female psycho. It's scientifically proven that females are much more likely to instigate violence in a romantic relationship than a man. It doesn't matter whether it's a heterosexual relationship or a lesbian relationship. In fact, they tend to be more violent when in a lesbian relationship.
Women are violent psychos who only latch on to men to suck up all their material resources and drain their emotional energies. They are financial and emotional vampires. The vaginal jew. The eternal roastie. To be avoided at all cost.
They are soon to be replaced by technology, anyway. I can hardly wait.

It's literally the female equivalent of being cucked. Obviously another woman could have sex with her man and that's more literally the equivalent, but emotionally, taking into account the differences between men and women the most effeminizing (the opposite of emasculating?) thing for a woman would be for another woman to take her child and raise it for her. That modern women accept this is a sign that women are losing their feminity just as men lose their masculinity.

That's partially correct. In traditional Aryan culture, mothers would look after each others' children, and fathers would do the same with the boys of the community. However, they didn't offload their parental responsibilities onto strangers, so yeah, modern times are cucked for both sexes.
But in a healthy society, there is a sense of community and a shared responsibility for its youth. That only works well in homogeneous cultures, not (((multicultural))) ones.

there has to be something else, it can't be that simple

Wisconsin.

What do you expect from a state full of retarded inbred Republican cheeseheads who would vote for this asshole?

Attached: BBPn8Ee.img.jpg (624x381, 19.91K)

they need better leaders

Wrong, they are biologically closer to niggers than anyone else

Every human is a psycho to some degree

this bitch needs to get terminal breast cancer