Charlottesville: Ex-Mason student sentenced to 3 years in prison for 'vicious' beating

An ex-Mason High School student was sentenced to more than three years in prison Monday for maliciously wounding a black man during the 2017 white supremacist “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Charlottesville Circuit Judge Richard Moore sentenced Daniel Borden, 20, to three years and 10 months in prison for beating DeAndre Harris with a 6-foot wooden plank in a parking structure near the University of Virginia during the rally.

The assault was captured on video and sparked national outcry.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/07/charlottesville-man-sentenced-beating-charlottesville/2501487002/

Attached: 636393748899871004-14758279-G.jpg (534x712, 25.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: nazis.jpeg (985x659, 166.1K)

we just want to peacefully eradicate millions. can't you understand you people who hate nazis are the same?
#savethemutts

It's funny because it's true.
Except they want to peacefully eradicate millions of whites while simultaneously lowering the quality of life for any who happen to survive.

anti-slide

oh, he's a cutie. Should make a real nice girlfriend in the joint!

When ya level-up Daniel, go for the wood upgrade.

Attached: 2008-07-17_125513_wwi_trench_club.jpg (614x445, 82.12K)

Bumping very real news.

GO HERE FOR NEWS:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html
THE ASSHOLE IS SIDING NEWS AGAIN!
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

Good riddance.

He's gonna get raped.

I can tell this young man is a ruffian by his appearance

3 yrs will put the fear of the law into him

aryanswill protect him for bjs

I saw it on OZ

I wish OZ was real so I could commit crimes and be Adebisi's whore

video?

This is the state of (((justice))) in America.

This will happen to you and me next goyim…

Look at the jew who was the judge in that joke of a trial!

Wounding a nigger… what did he do exactly?

Attached: jew.jpg (400x675, 39.67K)

Animal abuse

Attached: truth.jpg (500x480, 112.5K)

Why don't people like us commies?

Attached: agsef.webm (848x464, 969.69K)

Surprised if they didn't add a link to some donation page for antifa terrorists in the article, like they've done previously.

Attached: lovely.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

OT, I always wondered why commies like islam, but after reading your comment everything seems clear, they are like twin brothers.

the evolution of the perfect worst idea, as a wise man once said

This is bullshit. Niggers and women aren't even humans.

its like when the right complains about jews

With the government shutdown past 30 days, it should technically be Legal to Fire and than DOX the Judge and the whole family thereafter.
Keep the Government SHUT DOWN. DOX. Use the time to the extreme limit of the Law.

That's terrible, it's illegal for whites to hit back.

Sure, the 'victim' may have assaulted the rally-attendees first, but he got beat so dindu.exe

Hwhites can never legally defend themselves against minorites.

Is that even news at this point?

HA HA.

Involuntary manslaughter gets longer punishments. A truck driver in Canada ran a stop sign and killed some kids because he was new stressed out and tired on his second week of working . Not intoxicated. They want 15 fucking years for him. This dude had no choice but to get a job on this ant farm or he'd die, because the meaning of life is serving kikes, he had no intention of killing somebody , yet they want him in prison for 15 years.

Meanwhile kid fuckers get six months.