LeBlanc, a Republican who voted for Trump, said Trump’s tariffs will cut his profits this year in ha

newsmax.com/newsfront/factories-tariffs-trump/2019/01/06/id/897050/

Complaints Grow Among US Factories That Trump's Tariffs Harm Their Profits

Complaints are intensifying across the industrial United States that President Donald Trump’s tariffs on imported parts are disrupting factory operations and harming profits, The New York Times reported on Sunday.

"It’s killing us," said Pat LeBlanc, chairman of the Michigan-based EBW Electronics company.

LeBlanc, a Republican who voted for Trump, said Trump’s tariffs will cut his profits this year in half.

"If we fail because the company is being harmed by the government, that just makes me sick," he said.

Attached: chump.jpg (474x474, 51.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The situation for some companies is so dire that they are considering leaving the U.S. in order to avoid the tariffs.

“It’s a tax that comes right off the bottom line,” EBW President Cory Steeby said. “It totally incentivizes you to move out of the United States and build either in Canada or Mexico. These are active conversations right now.”

in ha?
ba
very ba

8ch.net/n/catalog.html ←– asshole is sliding news

takes 4 weeks of not paying Nigger and Jew non essential Gov paychecks to Pay 5 Trillion/ Billion So I heard.
I say keep it shut down and use it as initiative on behalf of Trump.\
Trump and the people have Nothing to lose.
Let the Shutdown continue. Force it if You have to My Friends. President Trump. SpitfireXVI

SpitfireXVI
We Must Transfer those who want war into Africa.
This is a temperary movement. 30-70 years. Whites need time to get it together.
Whites built everything. Created everything Have Faith.
Attack Africa and Pillage its resources. Have faith. You have faith

Any business whose profits depend on cheap imports deserves to fail, especially if tariffs are hurting the company more than insurance mandates, federal taxes, minimum wages, affirmative action, and needless regulatory crap.

I hope he dies.

I'm not sure what makes me a hypocrite. I don't shop at Walmart. I didn't vote for Trump. It seems as if you may be a bit upset, and that you're projecting those feelings on to me because that's easier than pulling yourself up by your bootstraps. Try complaining less and maybe try making your own country great again.

Attached: ab45c78c421fad1ea140901bce38587b4ea4bb5f3ce129ba319619d2478df960.jpg (424x565, 62.26K)

Attached: BEC510A7-4110-42AD-80D3-B0B6CE20C6E7.jpeg (638x629, 70.54K)

Attached: donaldtrumpapprovalratingwwii.jpg (737x501, 32.39K)

BUT TARRIFFS WORK!!!

What a retard.

That poor corporate CEO! We better completely change everything so rich business owners don't feel bad :(

Go back to r/politics, human trash.

Let's imagine we are back in the 1800s.

Attached: 715af0161f07626036e939cd78f587a77d98fef1003ca366fbc159bcf029b0db.jpg (500x500, 36.42K)

Literally every business relies on cheap SOMETHING to survive. That's how they can provide something at less than its actual cost and therefore make a profit. Some of them turn cheap materials into expensive goods, some of them turn cheap-to-cheap or expensive-to-expensive through low-pay labor; but they have to be cutting costs somewhere.

This isn't a difficult concept. It's capitalism 101.

White people are as
dumb as bird shit.

they do look at the booming economy and massive job market

Yes there are growing pains to pushing the world to play for with the US

is this sarcasm?

Yeah, this is bait because any Republican or Democrat who's into any kind of serious business or wall street transactions would already know what their profit margin would be going into this thing since they would have already carefully studied what they knew would be coming and they'd be fully aware of the consequences of these actions so, I call bullshit and bait.

Attached: BaitExcellent.jpg (599x600, 36.18K)

wtf i love hillary now
bernie can still win it we just have to phone bank

wtf i love niggers now

Attached: images (4) - Copy.jpg (300x168, 8.98K)

Boo hoo.

your mother's a whore

Good. If his company's profits were dependent on NOT buying American made parts, then why should we want him to succeed? His company is literally what we want to stop - the funneling of American money to overseas interests.

If the tariffs hurt that bad, by parts made in American made parts. It's not like this is some unexpected side effect of the tariffs. This is exactly what those tariffs are supposed to do. It damages companies that are actively harming the national economy. The tariffs put the collective health of the nation over the individual health of a corporation.

They very well could fail miserably in the long run, but this isn't an example of failure.

Labor adds value by changing the thing. It's not like you can determine the value of a thing by adding up the market value by weight of all component parts. Your analysis is retarded.

Should have got his steel from teh US in the first place.

They really do their very best to derail and slide threads like this.

lol, tfw you feel that NAFTA was passed in the 90s to push menial labor jobs overseas to free up time and resources to produce more scientists and engineers that could come up with automation to replace that menial labor both foreign and domestic as well as nuclear fusion to cleanly meet the energy needs of such automated factories alongside the computer tech boom that brought us the internet but instead we bungled things so badly with our moronic decadence, pursuit of worthless degrees, elitist greed, religious fundamentalism, bad home loans to people who couldn't pay them back, and a bunch of other stupid things over the past couple of decades. We then elect King Cheeto to end NAFTA and implement tariffs to bring overseas jobs back because we don't have any other choice but instead that ends up having the opposite effect while the chinks we gave those jobs to are smarter and harder working than us and on the path to making the tech advancements in automation and energy we should have made while buying up more of our debt and doing the same to poor countries in Africa, eventually buying up their land and infrastructure.

GREAT JOB AMERICA, WE'RE FUCKED!!!

Attached: 1464884963035.jpg (540x960, 58.52K)

Truth!