BBC: Is It Better To Be Mixed Race? YES

"Farmers have known and used hybridization in plants and animals for centuries in order to produce improved and stronger plants. The resulting hybrids are often more resistant to environmental factors and diseases. Could this be the case in mixed-race individuals as well? Dr Aarathi Prasad investigates in this programme if there are advantages to have parents from two different races."

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

vimeo.com/32542998

"Interracial Couples May Make Taller, Smarter Children Due To Greater Genetic Diversity: Study"

medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348

"Greater genetic diversity is linked to an increase in height and enhanced cognitive function, a new study finds. The research, involving more than 350,000 people worldwide, also revealed information about the apparent lack of a genetic link related to certain health problems."

cbsnews.com/news/new-study-finds-genetic-diversity-may-be-key-taller-smarter/

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

"Shriver's work has uncovered something else that is very interesting. He finds that mixed-race people are more symmetrical than the rest of us, and being more symmetrical translates into being more attractive, having less infection, being less stressed, and having greater genetic diversity."

Attached: Superior.jpg (483x640, 125.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/comment/6475543/Its-a-wonderful-mixed-up-world.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study
independent.co.uk/news/science/people-born-to-genetically-diverse-parents-more-likely-to-be-taller-and-more-intelligent-says-study-10358706.html
splinternews.com/a-book-about-the-superiority-of-mixed-race-people-is-go-1793857011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Diverse parental genes lead to taller, smarter children, finds extensive study

The children of parents who are more distantly related tend to be taller and smarter than their peers, according to one of the largest studies to date into genetic diversity.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study

"People born to genetically-diverse parents likely to be taller and more intelligent, says study

Scientists found that height and general intelligence appear to be increasing as a result of the mixing of DNA"

independent.co.uk/news/science/people-born-to-genetically-diverse-parents-more-likely-to-be-taller-and-more-intelligent-says-study-10358706.html

"In 2006, author Alon Ziv published the first edition of Breeding Between the Lines, a haphazard exploration of the idea that mixed-race people are inherently "healthier and more attractive" than people of non-mixed backgrounds.

"The biology of race is a sensitive topic with an ugly history, but Breeding Between the Lines approaches it responsibly," the book's website reads. "Ziv presents evidence from academic journals, world history, census counts, and pop culture to explain why interracial individuals have measurable physical and mental advantages."

splinternews.com/a-book-about-the-superiority-of-mixed-race-people-is-go-1793857011

"So are these differences significant and, more to the point, are they significant enough so that when they are brought together, there might be tangible benefits for people who are mixed-race? The answer from some scientists who still do what could be called "racial science" appears to be yes on both counts."

The answer from some scientists who still do what could be called "racial science" appears to be yes on both counts. "

"Study: Men and women view mixed-race male faces as more attractive than White faces"

"A new study in The Journal of General Psychology has found evidence that faces of mixed racial phenotypes are perceived as more attractive than stereotypically White and Black faces."

Attached: 7dfe548825c5bf9419b7ff8b3a266593.jpg (500x679, 51.31K)

Attached: 4caf5d4fe75f7.jpg (396x576, 27.52K)

Attached: Breed Me.jpeg (634x423, 56.86K)

Race isn't scientific. Finish school, please.

liberals indeed are animals with plant IQ, but human and animal hybrids tend to be sad examples I support race mixing in Israel tho

How is this possible if, as the left wing has repeatedly asserted, race is a social construct and there is more genetic diversity within races than between them?

>(((Alon Ziv)))
Wow, what a remarkably pure coincidence.
Because jews don't promote race mixing for all races except themselves. Right, snowflakes?

Attached: whywouldthatbe.jpg (664x592, 45.25K)

You're right. It's genetic.

Of course, this is why Israel needs to accept african refugees so that its people will become smarter, taller and stronger so that it can resist anotha shoah from ever happening again

Attached: goyim-i.jpg (768x1167, 120.01K)

yea that's literally what it is

Those have been carefully selected and tested by humans on those species. This feel more like an argument for eugenics.

why do they all have ugly hook noses? is that from a religious ceremony? like the ol cut cock suck parties they have?

because you've never seen a jew that wasn't a drawn caricature?

You know that science isn't "the left" right? The answer is that race is real like the right thinks but that the right is wrong about race purity. Race mixing is the path to the superrace.

Isn't Judaism spread through the matriarchal line anyway according to religion? If anything the children would be Jews so why should he complain?

Ok we all know the real reason he is complaining, but that would be "racist" wouldn't it.

Attached: Snoop Dog Smile.jpg (575x300, 41.54K)

for sure
when I see those "refugees" from Eritrea who are walking in our streets I am not wondering why mixed race children are taller.
When those pygmaeas are only 160cm themselves no wonder they need whitey genes to get anywhere in life.

btw OP pic uses one of the rare exceptions where mixed race babies are beautiful. Most of them look like the non-white parent mostly and it is very rare that the child gets any white features if at all.

Ah now I also remember that black chick from tv series Gossip girl.
She was also one of those rare occasions where mischlings look good. Her eyes were beautiful and overall she did look more like a latina with strong suntan if I remember right.

Mixed-race individuals do not have the history-long successful record held by single-race individuals, for a variety of reasons. OP has no foreskin.

Attached: 6f623d79a5cda2b68c08dbce4c94f8fa9b8d1ab76670fc8c4e3d23ccc64d415f.jpg (773x913, 180.42K)

Attached: 0b5.jpg (1024x668, 90.11K)

/thread

No, it isn't

But my family genetics are already perfect. With genes like mine, eugenics sounds awfully fucking appealing.

Judaism started in the Hebrews. a race of people known for their curly hair and specific nose shape. Over 90% of Jews are Hebrew descendants. This is how the (((ADL))) got hate speech against Jews to carry the same legal weight as racist hate speech. Because Jews are so heavily slanted to one gene pool that there is a racial identity to it. Ergo, kikes are a race.

I WILL FUCK MY LITTLE SISTER AS I GODDAMN PLEASE YOU KIKES

Good for amerimutts
Slavs arent white either btw

To summarize the study:

All women go start fucking black guys only.

Rest of us can take our pick of the rejected fat and ugly leftover women.

Only blathering idiots would believe this horseshit propaganda.

Look faggot, it's pretty simple around here. If you want to post propaganda pieces you have to actually include a link to a news article that happened within the last month. Otherwise if the vol is feeling nice he'll just sage the thread or if he's in a bad mood he'll [B&D+] your ass.
ты понимаешь?

Attached: __aqua_darkness_megumin_and_satou_kazuma_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_sasaki2020__c5cf76e8b9056132ac0ce1b01ba801a1.jpg (284x242, 25.36K)

I live in jew york city. Have you ever seen a kike? Doesnt sound like it. Post a pic of one without a hook. Plastic surgery celebs dont count.

London isn't white anymore. The royal family are jewish mutts. Queen Victoria was a full blown kike.

Still mud.

Just stop. You really obviously sound like you legitimately haven't had contact with many jews. MOST jews acknowledge the strong racial component of their heritage.

They wished, its a "culture" now, they lost religion just like they lost ethnicity long time ago. Pathetic losers.

Another straight up pseudoscientific, blogspam, op-ed piece, what else is new? I feel like we're living in some sort of badly written dystopian future novel (ala the hunger games) when I see creepy propaganda like this.

mixed race doesn't mean africians are involved.

for every good hyrbrid there is a sucky hybrid, it just gives bigger dice rolls.

Humans don't have to mix races. That's an alien telepathic background noise myth.

Tell a jew he can't be jewish as a race because of it is a religion and he will bite your head off.