Cop Tries to Kill Woman’s Dog, Shoots Fellow Cop in the Back Instead

Officer Lane Butler is currently in critical condition in an Indiana hospital because one of her fellow officers tried to kill a dog and shot her instead.

According to police, officers were responding to a complaint of criminal mischief Tuesday morning when the shooting happened. Police were at a woman’s apartment to see if a person wanted on a warrant was inside. Police noted that the woman was cooperative and let officers search her home.

Before the officers entered the home, the woman warned them that her large dog was inside and in a cage. Butler and two other officers then entered the home and began searching it. As they searched the home, however, the dog reportedly escaped from the cage and the officers then fled the residence.

As the officers fled, one of them felt it necessary to pull out their pistol and fire at the dog. Instead of shooting the dog, however, the officer shot Butler in the back. Butler was wearing a bulletproof vest, but the round went in just above the protected area in her upper back.

thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-shoots-fellow-cop-dog/

Attached: officer-shoots-officer-dog-696x366.jpg (696x366, 52.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox59.com/2019/01/15/lafayette-police-officer-shot-by-fellow-cop-while-serving-warrant-released-from-hospital/
8ch.net/jewess/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PROBABLY THIS COPS ONLY CHANCE TO EVER SHOOT HIS GUN

Why don't cops carry a piece of steak with them? I've yet to see a vicious dog that isn't 100% distracted by the sight sirloin.

LOL fucking idiots

Woman in ZOG's uniform playing a man's role instead of being at home taking care of her children.
Man also in ZOG's uniform was afraid of a dog and tried to murder it.
What couldn't go Wrong?

And these are the pawns the govt expects to use for civil disarmament?

BRING IT ON!!!!!

anti-slide

It's the big problem you can have with insufficient firearms training and practice. Guns end up being the biggest danger. That's why anyone willing to carry a gun would have to keep a sufficient skill together with physical and mental capacities . It include both cops and gun owners . All others need to use guns at a secure firing range only.
I wonder how many pol style lunatics are unworthy of having a gun.

Shall not be infringed

Communist

She was dog ugly (and a mutt by the looks of it) though, I can understand what happened when someone gave the order to shoot that dog

If you say so…

Attached: 20181121_233757.png (800x1254, 395.48K)

Yeah that aint happening bitch.

all i can say is:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! CLASSIC !! FUCK HER !!

So he got the wrong dog instead huh

good
hope he dies

lol

tactical antifreeze hotdog

Why are cops allowed to carry these again?

Why are cops even allowed on the streets?
Wouldn't be the militia cheaper and more efficient?

You shouldn't call "privilege" a job meant to brutalize and murder my neighbors and to oppress and facilitate the genocide my race.
To belong to the government's gang at this time is disgraceful and in the future very likely suicidal.

Attached: 1356951308044.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

What race would that happen to be?

Every race. The jew won't stop until every race besides their own is gone. Well the actual jewish people are gone too, they are all LARPers to be honest.

/trannypol/
time for your aids medication, faggot

I was a courier for awhile and saw all sorts of protective dogs including pit bulls. Not once did I feel the need to shoot any of them. I might understand if they're in a firefight and a dog comes running at them, but in most cases these cops are just trigger happy pussies.

Attached: 15471614168760.jpg (577x608, 73.46K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh that's hilarious

G-give up your guns GOY! What, are you afraid or something? S-stop clinging to those little guns, you can't possibly h-hope to win against the mightiest government in world history… Ha-ahhah….. please?

Judging by her picture, I think it's safe to say the dog still got shot.

What a fucking shitshow.

I know where you are coming from. I was just as desperate out of inceldom. Heck, I even considered having sex with a dog cadaver that died outside my window but sadly the janitor threw it away before I could go out and get it at night.
Anyway get a female dog that is at heat. They become sexually mature after 8-18 months depending on the breed. Before her first heat, I would recommend a minimum of sexual activity. You will notice that the entrance to her vagina is a 'Y' shape. The tail of the 'Y' points toward her front, and that is where her clitoris is. The lips are coated with a fine velvety fur. Don't stimulate her clit yet. Once her heat starts lock her up and don't let her get away so she isn't mated by other dogs. Comfort her and be a friend to her. During the early stages of her first heat, the dogs may become depressed, or even frightened by the sudden changes in her. After the first bleeding stops, her vagina entrance will have enlarged quite significantly. She may actively invite you to sex by turning her rump toward you, and flicking her tail aside every time you catch her eye. In other words, she is now horny, and it is up to you to relieve her.
Get naked. All the better to use you whole body in the act. Work with her as though she were human. That is, spend time caressing her, hugging her. Play with her nipples, which will have become larger and more sensitive with her heat. Arouse her as much as you can. When she is really turned on, her vagina will be well lubricated, and she will almost be begging you to make her cum. The best way to do this is to use one or two fingers. If you are a male, do NOT try inserting your dick into her unless she is one of the Giant Breeds, (or you have an exceptionally small dick). If you hurt her, she may become frightened of you, and will not enjoy the sex.
Move around behind her and insert one finger gently into her, slowly. If she isn't wet enough, use saliva or KY jelly. Don't use mineral oils or anything that isn't used for human sex. As your knuckle brushes past her clitoris, it is likely she will sharply hump her hips downward. This is normal. Slowly withdraw your finger, and repeat. She should start humping up and down on your finger quite strongly. Keep in time to her movements, pushing up as she humps down. Use your other hand to caress her nipples and stomach. She will cum fairly quickly and easily. You can tell when she is, as you will feel her vaginal muscles squeezing on your finger and she will start convulsively licking her lips. Try to sustain her pleasure for as long as you can; play with her clitoris. Generally treat her as you would a lover.
If your dog is one of the Giant breeds, and you are male, by all means screw her. Highly recommended in fact. She will hump your dick as readily as she will hump your finger. Crouch behind her (or have her stand on a slightly raised platform) and guide your dick into her with one hand. Her tail will probably get in the way, so you will probably have to drape it over one of your legs. Use your other hand on her hip to steady yourself. When you have your dick firmly in her, you can grasp her hips with both hands and thrust into her. Savor that warm tight pussy. I advise to bring her to orgasm by hand first, and then screw her afterwards, otherwise they tend to hump on your dick, and you will often fall out of her. Feel free to cum inside her. You will enjoy it immensely, and it is impossible to get her pregnant on human semen.
Don't feel constrained to wait for her next season for sex. Between heats, she will still be receptive to sex, but you may find she is a bit tighter. You will probably have difficulty inserting your penis fully into her. Don't force it; you don't ever want to hurt her, betraying her trust in you. Dogs aren't built for missionary style. If you try that be prepared for frustration. It is hard from what I heard to enter them from that angle.

ha ha pussy ass cops afraid of mans best friend.

Kill yourself.

I guess he thought she was a bitch

haven't seen a carlos inawhile. not bad

Beaner was deported for making bad jokes.

Attached: 0e2ffa843e38545c4749a855d8fa2f139f29d7f38c333b99f595d4521bed9f3e.jpg (966x767, 151.28K)

I call horseshit.

Attached: 18649321e57bb649747a40402615ccda1de1fcc58b47dce4cc41410143c35ff0.jpg (960x720, 68.62K)

Everything about this story is top tier humor. It's like it was prepared by a world-class chef with special care taken at every level to make it as funny as possible. All it's missing is a fucking garnish.

Attached: e213dc85bb7d6e0d76b7660111c425446ae5926be109af068dfc16d37fdc3e37.jpg (535x528, 45.02K)

Def the faggot with the tiny cartoon nazi horses

Attached: 71853-1masterrace.jpg (641x1078, 223.98K)

Nice to meet you bugs

You'd end up with people which are far more dangerous to everyone including themselves than for their enemies; insecurely handling guns and being unable to shoot intended target reliably enough may get bullets ending in the wrong place without talking about psychotic events
It's not really an insult for me, I've already been called bolchevik.

With pol syle lunatic I was specifically talking about these fearful gun stockpiling guys who try to compensate theirs lack of percevied masculinity and their fear with guns. Their fear make them trigger happy while they may lack skill, physical and mental abilities for such a weapon, or suffer of psychological issues wich may end up in mass shooting .
Surely those answering are angry of having reconized themselves

Attached: 1543596804736.png (442x404, 269.13K)

That's ICE cold

This is pretty gud pasta

the real issue is that cop training manuals actually tell cops to kill all dogs.

this cant be real

Attached: 321.png (680x719, 389.1K)

again?

What's the projected income of siphoning an obviously open sourced liveleak for a delusional exclusive with secondary reporting to you as reactionaries?

says the dog-killing gator bait criminal wannabe

Piss is more reliable. Wolf, or a bitch in heat for male dogs. Both distract much better than food.

are you the effeminate Zig Forums board mod?

[email protected]

Nope. You seem to be lost, here: >>>/faggot/

It was an accident, watch the body cams and you'll see that it is impossible for the officer who shot to b aiming at the dog since Butler was the first one out the door.

fox59.com/2019/01/15/lafayette-police-officer-shot-by-fellow-cop-while-serving-warrant-released-from-hospital/

don't think we will just forget this ever happened.

Fewk yeah.

Attached: 4e132a5e68cda0c97a88db904ab49566567bf92d66c99f2011b84113682ba576.jpg (1052x1578, 405.55K)

No. And even you know this to be true.

You will when you find out that the dog actually charged at the officers, fangs bare. The shooting was accidental, the other officer makes a full recovery, the dog is returned to its owner and this just isn't as good a part of your narrative as you want anymore.

Poof; forgotten.

Tactical Beef

also fuck you cops, why dont you go shoot some useless low IQ niggers instead of puppers? puppers are mans best friend. niggers are society's worst plague. go shoot those.

Tell me this is copy-pasta, somebody please.

Attached: look at the tip of his head.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Pic related. Fucking liberals.

Attached: leftism on guns.jpg (500x429, 55.34K)

I guess you could say they were… triggered

Attached: 1449685723668.gif (300x166, 491.54K)

Attached: stfuliberalassad.jpg (891x536, 81.02K)

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a liberal.

Attached: 1454560020952.jpg (500x359, 29.91K)

Just another daily carnage in 3-guns-per-man-woman-and-child Arizona.
oh wait that doesn't happen

Attached: 152056269123.jpg (678x468, 44.5K)

Attached: stfuliberalstalin.jpg (963x682, 183.23K)

Reminder that the police reject any applicants that have IQs that are too high. And here we see one of the many consequences of this policy.

The garnish would be us finding out that the "large dog" was either actually like a boxer or something else easily kicked-away, or a giant slobbering mastiff-like dog that just wanted to cuddle the cops (who usually are, like the general population, way too stupid to tell the difference between a dog that wants to play and one that wants to bite your face off).

Attached: 49897369_111165073299956_7584680230602670080_n.jpg (960x950, 100.67K)

I saw this on Police Activity weeks ago. Misleading title, OP. Here's the full video from multiple body cams and angles. It's some retard with terrible trigger discipline who panics like a bitch while trying to run away. Negligent discharge is being polite. This cop should have been fired and women have no place in law enforcement to begin with. She took a point blank shot in the back like a champ though. I will give her that.

I support the cops in their dog killings so long as the dog in question is a viscious nigger pitbull.

If the US were an even halfway sane country we’d have a national law that makes it illegal to own pitbulls in all 50 states for private citizens.

Zoo keepers could be excluded I guess so long as they agreed to lock these dangerous dogs up in a cage or tank that lions and nigger gorillas couldn’t break out of.

Seriously fuck this dog and the mentally ill stupid fucks that always seem to want to own it.

So many stupid motherfuckers in the US I’m almost relieved dinosaur cloning is as of yet impossible or nearly impossible for scientists to perform as you all just know if it weren’t we’d all be having to explain to Tammy down at the local trailer park that “No you can not have a velociraptor as a pet” along with explaining similar to Tyrone, Jamal, Paco and Hector that preventing them from pooling their resources together to purchase a T-rex for the ghetto/barrio isn’t evil whitey being rayciss and violating dey cibil raaaghts but a protective measure to keep an entire city/state safe from a Godzilla tier catastrophe.

Now sure if the damn thing only ate niggers, beaners and Jews then let them have it I say but you know thats not what would happen unfortunately.

Watching this again, that cop should totally be fired. He plays it off like "Derp. What happened?!" How does a person not know, not feel the recoil, of a .40 Glock being fired in their hand? He knew, in the back of his head, that he fucked up.

Also, if these cops were trying to shoot that dog, it would have been dead. They were trying to run away.

Yes. This dog was a nigger. Even worse, it was being locked in a weak tiny ass cage not meant for a dog that size.

this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 5a9252520d31ed9b3387d3ecb79838a7884696d645d5fa75de71c5e050846a85.png (521x533, 113.51K)

100% of all armchair psychology is projection. Think about this for a while.

Its still worth it. This country was FOUNDED by guns and rebellion. Thats why we are here right now. Thats why we still have the freedom of speech, expression, the right to be left alone and even defend ourselves when needed. Thats why we our government can't run roughshod over the citizenry en mass, it wouldn't work - like you just said, it would end in total violence and chaos.

That is a GOOD thing. Not a bad thing. This uncertainty and danger brings fear to anyone who wishes to subjugate or control us. And it should.

Let the police be mandated to bring a bomb squad and swat team for every single disarmament procedure…. because truly, they don't know whether they'll live or die as a result. That maintains a balance of what is necessary, and what might not be so necessary.

Freedom is dangerous. Freedom is risk.
Embrace it or you are just another slave.

It’s no different being an author.

Authors create characters from their imaginations, so of course they'll be projecting. Armchair psychologists are trying to take personal jabs at strangers on the internet. And why would one do such a thing unless they're aware their argument isn't strong enough to win with logic, alone.

No. Like conspiracists they’re creating explanations from incomplete information. And those explanations resemble their worldview.

Fuck off with your good guy vs bad guy nonsense. Were the shoe on the other foot, not only would you be doing it too, but likely doing a worse job of it.

Unskilled people with guns are dangerous whatever the reason they have guns, they're dangerous for their own side rather than their enemies, with friendly fire and wasted ammo. Revolutionaries and other freedom fighters need training as much as guns.

It's not good guy vs. bad guy. It's "lol, I'm not butthurt, I'm just like an author." Tell me how exactly Herodotus was projecting when he categorized the wildlife of Egypt.

Attached: 1b2b50519622d7ccaa6317cf174f6e94eeadf24e0836fe19728a795332bf2134.png (439x311, 92.14K)

the dog is at what 1.5 - 2ft off the ground and dudes aim / bullet ends up near the 5ft range lol!!! ,, real fine police work there officer

I was making educated guess statements simply for trollin, with untargeted ad hominem , it somewhat succeeded. It's second degree armchair psychology.
By talking about pol type lunatic I was aiming very large even if it correspond to certain ramblings seen here. There is a scientific study linking gun stockpiling to a form of anxiety related to masculinism too. Combining both isn't so unlikely here

The garnish will be finding out the officer who shot her was a diversity hire. Why do you think they aren't saying who it is? They know exactly who fired the gun.

wow

If education was based on preparing people for real life situations, you could give everyone a 99.9999% to succeed with like a six week course on common sense.

In this shitty fucking kike prison world society, it took me 25 years to figure out what the fuck was even going on our how to work my own brain and body, and it's still a process. A fight, being stolen from, being arrested, breaking something, these experiences all teach important lessons about reality , and this is why every single person in human history who navigated through chaos came out a different person . Education isnt educating anyone. It's worker training. What's even worse is their worker training is awful and drawn out and never prepares people for jobs either. Holy fuck we might nee world war 3 for some actual growth here. Good way to do that would be expanding degeneracy ten fold, like everyone in America becomes a flaming Homosexual hipster faggot, then putin says aight fuck this

REAL NEWS DE-FAGS 8ch.net.

Just ask Jim why he is now blocking real news headlines from the front page.

real news

ACAB

Attached: a95ee05530f345f3fa5e77d305ee8ec850564a6a76e3a09941d3de0cc20698f9.jpg (1050x819, 237.6K)

You forgot the best one.

Attached: Orwell on Gun Control.jpg (729x729, 153.29K)

nope, the biggest danger is chimping out niggers, and any type of jews. nothing will ever change the truth, schlomo.

8ch.net/jewess/catalog.html

REAL NEWS GO HERE ^