Kidnapped Girl Found Alive !!

— Jayme Closs, a 13-year-old girl who vanished after her parents were found dead in their northwestern Wisconsin home, has been found alive, the Barron County Sheriff's Department said.
The Douglas County Sheriff's Department in Wisconsin notified the Barron County Sheriff's Department on Thursday that they had located Jayme alive.
She was found late Thursday afternoon in Gordon, Wisconsin, a town about 66 miles north of where Jayme was last seen, the Douglas County Sheriff's Office said.
A suspect was taken into custody about 10 minutes after authorities found Jayme, the sheriff's office said.

Though authorities didn't immediately release more details, a woman told the Star Tribune in Minneapolis that Jayme approached her for help Thursday afternoon while the woman was walking her dog.

They rushed to a neighbor's home, where someone called 911, the Star Tribune reported.
Authorities have said they will hold a news conference Friday morning.

Jayme's aunt, Sue Allard, said her niece was in the hospital Thursday night.

"There was rumors earlier today, and I prayed and prayed, and they come to not be true," Allard told CNN affiliate WCCO reporter Mary McGuire. "And I just shut myself totally down. I thought today was going to be the day, and then I find out two hours later that she's found and I just cannot believe this."

Jayme vanished October 15, and her parents, James and Denise Closs, were found fatally shot in their home near Barron, a town of 3,300 people in northwestern Wisconsin.

neptunenews/missing.girll.found/

Attached: 190110215159-04-jayme-closs-missing-wisconsin-large-169.jpg (460x259, 17.86K)

what was the ethnicity of the guy whose cock she gagged on?

Goddamn Whites age like shit.

Jake Thomas Patterson

21 years old

Charged with muder & kidnapping

Attached: 301111_116111835162321_970420239_n.jpg (180x311, 10.6K)

Look at the creepy photos he posted on his facebook page

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-07-53.png (1080x2160, 1.3M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-08-07.png (1080x2160, 1.16M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-08-17.png (1080x2160, 1.18M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-11-11-08-11.png (1080x2160, 964K)

As opposed to?

The previous photo was from 2011

Heres what he looks like now

Attached: 20190111_112138.jpg (4160x2080, 1.98M)

Holy fuck!

This is your brain.

This is your brain on 4chan.

Any questions?

Vietnamese.

Incel kidnaps loli and murders her mom and dad.
Amirite?

idk, are incels kinda to limp dicked to take control of there lives let alone pull that off?

No, I think this is one of those edge lord anons who would post basement dad memes, you know the type. Look at the fucking head though, I wonder what his IQ is.

WTF they did a Treyvon on him?

Whats that suppose to mean?

KEK
Maybe he just has very small features.

Dude, look at the arms on his glasses. Thoes fuckers are stretched out to the max. Either he has not gotten new glasses since somewhere in the range of puberty or those were the widest glasses they had available when he got his new script filled because fuck waiting for the special order ones to get shipped. Nobody got time for that.

Because i was bringing you breaking news as it happens, i had to take that first mugshot photo from a TV set before it was available on the internet.

Heres a better version

Attached: PicsArt_01-11-12.07.55.jpg (407x410, 39.62K)

They used a pic from years ago where he looked quite different.
Im not sure what the motivation is for it this time around? Just incompetence I guess?

His head is tilted back in this shot compared to or his fucking forehead deflated.

Does this guy have a record? anybody look him up on county magistrate or public court records, if thats available in his area.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

The first image was distorted due to motion, and i took the photo off a tv set before it had been released to the internet

No criminal record at all

Also….

The first mugshot (red jumpsuit) was taken where he was arrested last night, which is 66 miles away from where the kidnapping occured.

The second mugshot (orange jumpsuit) is from the next county over, where he was immediately extradited to.

Now we have a better idea of his features. New photo that they just posted on here is a lot better. The other one made him look like that green Martian guy on The Flintstones. The Great Gazoo

Attached: great-gazoo.jpg (512x384, 29.57K)

I was thinking maybe he thought he was "smart" enough to pull of the perfect crime with a huge dome like that.

Guess we will have to way for the medical details to come out to find out what meds hes on then. Look at that expressionless, chubby face. I'm not getting any narcissism vibes so I dought hes a sociopath.
Ide be welling to bet hes on some kind of anti-depressants though which in turn made him capable of killing the parents without to much emotional turmoil on his part.

I get the feeling that details are going to come out that make this story more bizarre than a simple murder/kidnapping.

Like, " I kidnapped her so that I could raise her to be my pure wife."

"I saved her from her degenerate parents."
"She sent me a Facebook message and then I fell in love with her."
"She is the real queen and is the embodiment of Ebola."

She is Ebola Chan

I'm actually glad this cunt didn't die. Now she gets to live with the memory of her parents murdered, getting kidnapped and raped. I hope those memories are painful and she suffers a lot.

Being raped is the most popular fetish among women.
She might have enjoyed it.

Do you know what's even more horrible?

You have your memories

So sorry, user

What the hell kinda sicko are you? Why do you hate someone you don't even know, let alone a girl who likely had a very hard life? I feel sorry for her.