Viktor Orban Calls For Nationalists To Take Back The EU From The Communists

Hungarian PM Viktor Orban has called for an ‘anti-immigrant’ coup in the EU.

He called for ‘anti-immigration forces’ to seize power in the the European elections in May and said he would ‘fight’ French President Emmanuel Macron, who he says was leading a pro-immigration agenda.

The Hungarian PM also hailed the new partnership forged with Poland by Italy’s Matteo Salvini who challenged the ‘French-German axis’ on Wednesday during a visit to Warsaw.

The Mail Online reports: archive.fo/J4EAz

Orban called Salvini his ‘hero,’ after the Italian leader said there would be a ‘new plan for Europe’ at talks with Jaroslaw Kaczynski, the head of Poland’s governing right-wing Law and Justice (PiS) party.

Orban said Salvini’s stance was ‘brave.’

‘He was the first politician in Europe who said that migration can also be stopped at sea, that made him a hero in my eyes.’ The 55-year-old Hungarian leader said.

Orban, who won a third consecutive term in April with an electoral campaign based on anti-immigration policies, also said that he had ‘great hopes’ for cooperation between Italy and Poland.

He gave full support to an Italian-Polish initiative to form a right-wing alliance for the European Parliament where he hopes anti-immigration parties will gain a majority.

The Polish and Italian ruling nationalist parties currently sit in different European Parliament groupings to Orban’s Fidesz, which is a member of the centre-right European People’s Party (EPP).

But Orban said he sees that ‘anti-immigration forces capable of governing are searching for different modes of cooperation… and that is good news for both us (Fidesz) and the EPP.’

Last September the European Parliament voted to launch unprecedented legal action against Budapest over alleged ‘breaches of democratic values’.

Orban said that ‘for the first time the European elections will decide on a question that touches all of Europe, that is, immigration.’

archive.fo/Y0phJ
newspunch.com/hungarys-pm-viktor-orban-calls-for-anti-immigrant-forces-to-take-over-eu/

Attached: Viktor Orban Calls For Nationalists To Take Back The EU From The Communists.jpg (590x350, 28.42K)

But Communists are Nationalists: their nation is Israel. Anyway, when I think Communism I think of an economic syste; when I think of Nationalism I think of race. Apples and Oranges.

What was he implying by this?

Nationalism is about caring for the nation state, wanting to be sovereign and free. Not wanting to be tied up in a globalist bureaucracy (global bureaucracy which is often communist by many standards).

Communism, to me, is the consolidation of centralized power in hopes for "a common good." This includes abolishing private property and individual civil liberties in hopes that the centralized authority can't discriminate against one class of people over another. (In reality it ends up being discriminatory against all workers regardless or race or creed because those with centralized power look at everyone else and treat them as mere peasants).

Because communists want centralized authority, nationalism is viewed as a major threat.

Finally.
Communists are thieving scum.

Attached: Capturesfs.JPG (93x99, 9.79K)

Bumping real news.

Wot?
Israel is the undeclared base of operations for the internationalists, just because they work from within a nationstate doesn’t mean they are nationalists. It’s all about the results

israel is an ultra-nationalist ethnostate. jews are only internationalist in other peoples' countries.

Attached: typicaltricks.png (1173x1162, 567.05K)

Its time?

Attached: 1324499369001[1].png (627x554, 14.38K)

real news

Good. Commies are human garbage and should be treated as such.

Attached: truth.jpg (500x480, 112.5K)

I'm starting to agree. My anger and disgust for the establishment is growing deeper by the day.

Communism is just another word for slavery.

Fake News.
What Europeans really want is the removal of a threat.
We want the removal of the invader.
Blond black red Gray White people must survive as the Majority in our god given homeland.
Niggers should leave first. State enforced multiculturalism is a Jew word

To stop immigration, would only be the first step of the consolidation of other policies that will just open the gates of nationalism to once again become the new challenger in this rigged politic/economic system, to take the stage all around the world, without being shamed into submission anymore.

Observing from afar, I could not be more satisfied that progressives pushing moderate, once non-political entities, to the corner of multicultural hellish landscapes and extremism, would only open the gates for such selfish and opportunistic interests at seizing the power, that has recently been eroded by jewish subversion, and create a crack in the fabric, one that could actually lead to real nationalism and pave the way to our freedom of the jewish plot to destroy white christian secularity. You can't achieve governance in any European region if you cry 'muh nazis'. I hope it grows, I hope the merchant plot grows to the point of european nations having no choice than follow suit with military deployment to protect their borders and creating a belt of anti-immigration defenses that would boil the tension and create the opening the world needs to believe once again they can fight, that our enemy bleeds and we shouldn't be afraid of dying, since living as a slave to a lesser being is no life at all.

You can put me on your alphabet niggers list, my life is already ruined. You can't hide forever, your time is coming.

Nazbol gang supports the death of the EU and the rise of nationalism in europe.

You're an idiot.

all saging denied

I really hope they do.

Why cant nationalistic workers seize the means of production? Communism and nationalism are compatible. Communism is not a synonym for globalism. You might be conflatong communism with liberalism. Communist means the workers own the factories and farms etc. You could technically have a communist ethnostate. Liberal means you support the open borders/tranny/feminist agenda

you'd better be talking about hair colour

basing benefit income level on the number of generations of your family that have worked in the country would solve things pretty quickly.
it would halt almost all economic parasites. installing an appropriate minimum wage would also stop employers from being tempted to employ third worlders and eastern europeans over natives, and ensure people were working in their appropriate lands. then only skilled workers who have something to offer that no natives can do can work, and they can adapt to the culture as they will be one in ten thousand.
limiting the number of skilled workers is also necessary and having a hierarchical point system to filter out only the best. people would have to prove their worth.
Europeans would start with more points, those with the language more points, and then only very few extremely skilled workers such as scientists could come from non European countries, on a fixed temporary basis dependent on skill and work.
no mosques or other poison allowed, not a single one.
they have to adapt to our culture or leave.
fixed.

Why? So he can officially bring back serfdom?

EU was Communist from its inception.