Man steals lights off top of police car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6581097/Light-fingered-Brazen-thief-steals-blue-light-roof-police-car-walks-away-laughing.html
A hunt has been launched for a thief who walked away smiling after stealing the blue lights from the top of a police car.

British Transport Police has released CCTV in a bid to track down trace the man, who can be seen carrying the cylindrical blue light over his shoulder and looking happy with himself.

The incident happened at Sunderland Railway Station just before 4.30am on Boxing Day.
Officers are now appealing for any information that could help track down the culprit.

He has dark hair, and is wearing a blue top, navy trainers and red Nike trainers in the CCTV image.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (634x736, 477.55K)

I Love You "Man" lol weekend Warrior

True hero.

OI MATE YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT CRUISER LIGHT?

You do? Carry on, then.

If he were a sandnigger the cUcKs would be giving him an award for engineering a lighter cop car.

kek

anti-slidened

bump

bumping real news

Guy's a stud.

Are you a female, OP?

This is GREAT news.

I hope they give him a light sentence

REAL NEWS

LOL this is what most likely happened

CARLOS

there are no police officers in britain. they are all just metermaids larping as cops.

Attached: images.jpg (208x208, 5.1K)

This would be the greatest thing to witness in modern history.

When the English people realize that had been stabbed in the back from the Queen till the last ZOGbot doing traffic stops, then the time to begin to take the land back will begin.
The obstacles are simple and in front of everybody noses, ZOGbots enforcing White Genocide and policing your speech and thought. Remove them and the masterminds and their pets brought to replace you will be ready to get the knife.

This could be the beginnings of a new fad

Trips confirms it.

He wanted to be jailed right? I mean there is cameras every fucking where in UK, there is no way he thought they wouldn't find him, he's not even wearing a mask.

Old news. Bumplocked.