TRUMP CUCKS OUT ON STATE OF EMERGENCY

President Donald Trump said Friday he is not looking to declare a State of Emergency to fund the wall, despite restating his right to do so.

“What we are not looking to do right now is ‘national emergency.’ In many ways it’s the easy way out,” he told reporters at a roundtable with law enforcement at the White House.

The president repeated that he had a right to declare a national emergency at the Southern border.

“The easiest solution is for me to call is a national emergency, I could do it very quickly,” he said. “But I’m not going to do so fast because this is something Congress should do we are waiting for the Democrats to vote.”

Trump made his comments as many Congressional Democrats left town for the weekend.

Sen. Lindsey Graham publicly called upon the president to declare a State of Emergency on Thursday, echoing many of Trump’s supporters.

Congressional Democrat leaders remain staunchly opposed to giving in to Trump’s demands for funding for security at the Southern border as the partial government shutdown continues for the 2oth day.

“I’d rather not do it because this is something that Congress should easily do, and I don’t want to give them an easy way out,” he said. “I want the Democrats to come back to Washington and vote.”

archive.fo/mYljy
breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/11/donald-trump-pumps-the-brakes-on-declaring-state-of-emergency-its-the-easy-way-out/

Attached: TRUMP CUCKS OUT ON STATE OF EMERGENCY.png (1335x915, 864.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/znu4m
archive.fo/UzxgQ
archive.fo/kaKFf
archive.fo/kklDV
archive.fo/JP12t
archive.fo/RxTnl
archive.fo/2QVef
archive.fo/2zRJx
archive.fo/9JHcJ
archive.fo/aomtB
archive.fo/WFhti
archive.fo/jsvr7
archive.fo/cwtfG
archive.fo/sXiT1
archive.fo/it6cc
archive.fo/UAa3p
archive.fo/eHOcO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump lives rent free in your head 24/7/365

Smart boy. Thank You.

if you keep talking about him he will lol

You can't talk about anything else. It's beyond hysteria at this point. It's pathological.

I'm not Mr. TV junkie who spreads anti-Trump propaganda 24/7 thats someone else. I voted for Trump. I'm honestly, and rightfully, pissed off and disappointed at Trump right now. You may not feel this way. Killcen does. And when Killcen gets upset, then everyone here is bound to find out.

Can somebody upload "Fellow goy" footagage? Sorry for my non bot grammer.

REAL NEWS. I'm just reporting the facts. Always do. I'm bound to step on toes once in a while. Its normal.

Sorry.

He's a master negotiator who used 'the art of the deal' to make Mexico pay for the wall, the same way he's making america great again. He's a tremendous genius.

So, what you're trying to say is that Trump is an illiterate, uneducated, primal, childish, delusional, stupid as shit caveman with absolutely no negotiation skills whatsoever, a shitty businessman, and a lying idiot with a tiny deformed penis who cheats on his wife and built his campaign on the misplaced anger of uneducated voters who needed something to blame for their own failures?

i agree with you.

No. I'm not just blaming Trump for this. It the crooked ass politicians' fault as well. They suck just as much as Trump right now, maybe even more so. Trump is actually being very fair to them right now, just not so fair to the country at this point. I say he needs to declare a national emergency, put troops on the fucking border and allocate some military budgets to get that fucking wall built NOW.

hold on a second….
i just realized that you said people who voted for trump were a disenfranchised idiots who needed a boogeyman to blame for their own shortcomings and self-imposed failures….
but then you said that YOU voted for him…

weird

But thats not true.. . its not an emergency.

Trump says it's "too easy" … well yah! Thats the point. Make it easy, stop playing games with us, and stop trying to negotiate with treasonous cocksuckers in Congress who WILL NOT negotiate.

So…. In other words, when you said people who voted for trump were the lowest common denominator, lower than welfare niggers, and so stupid that they'd fall for anything…..

you were including YOURSELF into that group ?….

really ?……

REALLY ?…..

YES IT FUCKING IS. Don't make me post those links.

Speaking of treason:

you ARE aware that Mueller's report is about to be released, and the term 'conspiracy' ith Russia is going to be in it, right ?

No one said that but YOU. And many of Trump's supporters are a hell of a lot more intelligent than the communist trash that is trying to burn this country to the ground.

no….. No its NOT….. not at all….

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: archive.fo/znu4m
INVASION INCOMING PART 1: archive.fo/UzxgQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 2: archive.fo/kaKFf
INVASION INCOMING PART 3: archive.fo/kklDV
INVASION INCOMING PART 4: archive.fo/JP12t
INVASION INCOMING PART 5: archive.fo/RxTnl
INVASION INCOMING PART 6: archive.fo/2QVef
INVASION INCOMING PART 7: archive.fo/2zRJx
INVASION INCOMING PART 8: archive.fo/9JHcJ
INVASION INCOMING PART 9: archive.fo/aomtB
INVASION INCOMING PART 10: archive.fo/WFhti
INVASION INCOMING PART 11: archive.fo/jsvr7
INVASION INCOMING PART 12: archive.fo/cwtfG
INVASION INCOMING PART 13: archive.fo/sXiT1
INVASION INCOMING PART 14: archive.fo/it6cc
INVASION INCOMING PART 15: archive.fo/UAa3p
INVASION INCOMING PART 16: archive.fo/eHOcO

absolutely incorrect.

every survey clearly demonstrates that trump voters are uneducated white trash.

sorry…….

Uh huh. And WHO controls those "surveys" I'd like to ask? Likely most of them leftist NGOs and/or the corporate media.

your claims of 'invasion' ean nothing.

you freely admit that youve been posting that exact same drivel for years on end….

and life goes on…..

the world hasnt ended….

there hasnt been any 'national emergency' at all…

Today with the brainwashing propaganda that likely means people who can critically think for themselves. You realize how bad and subversive the propaganda is in the US "educational" system today? Its SHIT.

Uneducated white trash…..

and greasy niggers

that sounds like somethink two white trash WWE fans would tell eachother

Ignorant, unsophisticated, uneducated idiots who enjoy the lowest form of 'bravado dramatics' ver seen.

Disenfranchised unaccomplished low rent blue collar white trash who are easily entertained by low brow theatrics

I consider people who go to trade school A LOT more intelligent than many of the debt-enslaved dummies who graduate with a college degree and if I ran a business the trade workers would be the first ones hired. The college clowns would maybe have a job moping the floor!

The type of trailer park white trash that listen to heavy metal and think THE UNDERTAKER is an amazing athlete….

And btw, I know people who run small buisnesses too, a couple are pals of mine and thats EXACTLY what they do!!

Really ?……

because nobody else does.

in fact, the rest of the world considers trade school idiots to be garbage.

The Undertaker was a great athlete!

You must not know what the real world is like then.

Grease monkeys and white trash hicks with no education or abilities

I've seen it before, very funny. I like this Trump, he's so down to Earth.

you mean the real white trash world ?

Trust me….. I know you do….

You still haven't answered my question. You said that Trump voters are the lowest form of white trash on Earth, but in the same sentence you admitted voting for Trump.

Q: explain

Attached: psychotoaster.webm (568x540, 3.4M)

Attached: PicsArt_01-12-10.48.24.jpg (2391x1278, 742.08K)

Just waiting for an appropriate reaction pic from Johnny for that.

My reaction pic is a video

double jeopardy

Declares state of emergency.

Immediately challenged by courts.

anti-slide

destroying america to own the libs

So you want a king? Fuckin fools. 2 years of Republican majority and no wall.

Attached: c3b2c838a5a84204a3498d647dc6447b.jpg (500x375, 23.73K)

because you are an ill-informed idiot. Next time you vote for a New York billionaire make sure to do your research.

Attached: trumptard.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

exactly

you have to be a special type of low IQ trash to follow something like WWE

Attached: 1547300641584.jpg (720x960, 89.62K)

trump had potential man

real shame, he chose to larp

Good! glow in the darks BTFO!

what a cuck

Well, he couldn't justify keeping the government shutdown for the entirety of 2019 if he did that, now could he? Section ape niggers BTFO

DONALD TRUMP IS A FUCKING JEW. PERIOD.