Brit/pol/ #2280: Bassett Island Edition

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

Brexit News for Monday 16 April
brexitcentral.com/today/brexit-news-monday-16-april/

==Remain-backing Lords out to thwart Brexit== once again
express.co.uk/news/uk/946640/brexit-news-house-of-lords-customs-union-eu-withdrawal-bill-theresa-may

Wetherspoons close Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts for ALL its 900 pubs because chain boss says 'people spend too much time' on social media
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5620031/Wetherspoons-close-Twitter-Facebook-Instagram-accounts.html

Attached: basset-island.jpg (213.15 KB, 800x600)
Attached: bassett-water.jpg (125.27 KB, 1000x750)
Attached: bassett-beach.jpg (38.25 KB, 480x480)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5621193/Controlling-girlfriend-jailed-seven-years.html
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/985987272855248898
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/13/trump-nominates-first-black-woman-lorna-mahlock-brigadier-general/
essexlive.news/news/pizza-shop-worker-claims-harlow-1460212
twitter.com/Lukewearechange/status/986013619631640582
twitter.com/Andrew_Adonis/status/985518742397489152/photo/1
peoples-vote.uk/about
twitter.com/HistoricEngland/status/985443884653268992
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-missiles/syrian-air-defenses-shoot-down-missiles-in-homs-state-tv-idUSKBN1HN327?il=0
express.co.uk/news/world/947055/Syria-Israel-attack-explosion-airstrike-Golan-Heights-USA-UK-France-Iran-Russia
standard.co.uk/news/london/new-yorkers-in-london-fear-crazy-spike-in-gun-and-knife-crime-its-like-back-home-but-without-the-a3812881.html
awaragroup.com/blog/signs-that-the-us-debt-fueled-economy-might-actually-collapse/
thesun.co.uk/news/6068418/most-british-women-not-fit-for-childbearing-due-to-obesity-boozing-and-smoking/
thesun.co.uk/news/6068651/dramatic-moment-pedestrians-tackle-knifeman-off-getaway-bike-as-he-flees-police-in-city-centre-chase/
news.sky.com/story/young-man-stabbed-to-death-in-forest-gate-in-latest-london-killing-11334408
youtu.be/EO4DggPeA1I
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/macron-europe-eu-civil-war-france-president-hungary-far-right-speech-a8308231.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/andy-wigmore-brexit-nazi-propaganda-cambridge-analytica-isis-recording-hitler-a8308186.html
politico.eu/article/sweden-bombings-grenade-attacks-violent-reality-undoing-peaceful-self-image-law-and-order/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-16/-limited-and-gradual-boe-seen-hiking-rates-just-once-in-2018
standard.co.uk/news/uk/recruiter-sparks-row-after-branding-jobless-under25s-lazy-little-shs-a3815646.html
cbsnews.com/news/after-painful-crash-mom-warns-passengers-to-keep-feet-off-of-the-dashboard/
driving.ca/pontiac/sunfire/auto-news/news/chilling-reminder-not-to-put-your-feet-up-on-the-dashboard
instagram.com/p/Bfiw7eQFKt7/
standard.co.uk/news/uk/british-residents-told-to-put-on-accents-when-deported-to-jamaica-a3815621.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5622327/GCHQ-FBI-warn-Russia-set-hit-UKs-critical-infrastructure.html
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-43787277/knife-crime-what-s-it-like-to-be-stabbed
kcby.com/news/nation-world/protesters-at-starbucks-chant-company-is-anti-black
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/986022724131684352
independent.co.uk/voices/syria-chemical-attack-gas-douma-robert-fisk-ghouta-damascus-a8307726.html

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

Attached: *tipping-intensifies*.png (658.27 KB, 986x932)
Attached: Laurie-Penny-on-dafties.png (1.69 MB, 970x1254)

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

Steiner-made thread

Attached: ▄█▀-█▬█-█-▀█▀.jpg (7.67 KB, 208x199)

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

a camera is equal to the meda

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Wetherspoons close Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
/arepub/

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

slo thread

Attached: dangre.png (466.9 KB, 842x535)

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

effort post then

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Because it was barely posted in the previous thread, two links to this thread with no context of what it was linking to

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

Attached: 1514822478035.gif (590.91 KB, 221x300)

Evan Young
Evan Young

a game as good as Halo 3 will never be made again

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

a game as good as Little Big Adventure 2 will never be made again

Attached: twinsen.PNG (298.42 KB, 423x394)

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

a game as good as RCT2 will never be made again but it doesn't matter because openRCT2 exists
if you've fallen for the moderner video games memi you should kill yourself

Attached: 1430182186218711.jpg (24.03 KB, 198x247)

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

loves both tbh

really hard in places, other times the puzzle required a LOT of thought and trail & error to suss out

think it was the only game i ever needed a walkthrough for

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

Has anyone looked at how Hezbollah carried out political assassinations? Really interesting stuff, I understand why the Israelis feared them so much. It's the patricians guide to political violence tbh. It's also the only thing that stops me ramming my vehicle into large groups of foreigners.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

That music too.
I hope midiwave is the next trend.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

Bald Laurie Penny kvetching about pretty young woman who isn't into kiddie rape

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Attached: ho-ho-ho-nigger.mp4 (4.56 MB, 360x640)
Attached: Raleigh-NC-niggers.mp4 (2.75 MB, 180x320)

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

no wog posting tonight please.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

suck your mum

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

lad, why did you have to give me these feels so late at night? im gonna have to spend all tomorrow thinking about playing it before i get home and find a playable copy smh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (164.88 KB, 1600x900)

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

give us some examples lad. Maybe are Jezza can utilise some of the tactics tbh

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

tfw an actual productive day of shooting, going to the solicitors, and creating a market portfolio

Attached: a7ef151957f04ec64ea9464ebc16cd335456dc27e86680a987fd6d23be4110be.mp4 (1.54 MB, 480x480)

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

hey

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

What would you consider modern video games, cut off wise?

Jace Price
Jace Price

Ridge Racer tbh

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

OOOO JEREMY CORBYN

Attached: Local-election-2018-polls.jpg (77.23 KB, 1200x800)

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Targets were selected because of the predicted political shifts their deaths would cause. Successes were never taken credit for ever. Everything important was communicated through pen and paper, word of mouth and a sophisticated series of dead drops. It might take months or years to plan and execute but it was almost always impossible for anything to be found out in the aftermath of the assassinations.

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

Attached: classic-gamer-vs-modern-gamer.mp4 (6.06 MB, 640x360)

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Sounds like covert daftyism.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Based

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

I'm not entirely why you're here tbh. Most mulattos have a chip the depth of the mariana trench on their shoulders with their host nations.

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

This

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

women were a mistake

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

We'll need it in combination with localism tbh.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

7th gen at the latest. A lot of 6th gen games still feel pretty modern to me though. You could say Half Life 2 was the beginning of the modern age.

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

They were a warning

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

Controlling girlfriend, 22, who starved and stabbed her partner, banned him from her bed and took over his Facebook account is jailed for more than seven years
A controlling girlfriend who made her partner's life a misery by inflicting a catalogue of injuries on him in violent attacks has been jailed for seven and a half years.

Petite Jordan Worth, 22, stabbed him with a knife, scalded him with boiling water, banned him from their bed and decided what clothes he should wear

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5621193/Controlling-girlfriend-jailed-seven-years.html

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

Attached: 54f67ddd43e5478fb53a1a2d5c3453b185d2e4e67da6879a27b02668b6653f02.png (89.07 KB, 1000x910)

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

putting up with any of that shit
He deserved it.

William Green
William Green

Ok. Have some Swedish taxpayer funded cuckery instead

Attached: tax-payer-funded-Swedish-cuckery.mp4 (7.02 MB, 480x360)

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Most mulattos have a chip the depth of the mariana trench on their shoulders with their host nations.
That's due to a whole host of reasons, the main ones being that most mixed couples (and by default their children) are underclass scum, split parents and the kid thinking being black is better.

I just want the best for Britain. After it all collapses and you're all building back up, I'll be off to Africa to retire on a big fat farm.

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

I'll be off to Africa to retire on a big fat farm.
You sure you don't want to stay here and become compost lad?

Attached: Bowden22.png (644.11 KB, 621x652)

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Be warned lads

Attached: Petite-murderous-thot.jpg (35.52 KB, 306x538)
Attached: murderous-thot.jpg (30.59 KB, 306x558)
Attached: murderous-thot-1.jpg (28.71 KB, 306x558)

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

That dead shark like look in her eyes
Aileen Wuornos and Rosemary West spring to mind

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

Odd dynamic tbh

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Mulattos are hated by both whites and blacks tbh
Unironically the worst crims at school were mulattos

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

He must've been a weak soyboy, and I'd bet she singled him out for the picking.

She wouldn't get away with that with me. Not by a long mile.

Attached: no-no-no.gif (967.87 KB, 500x380)

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

Would get my elbow in her mush at the chav disco tbh

Hunter White
Hunter White

the time at school I made a mulatto bully eat a snail

Attached: Devilish-pepe-laughing-with-tears.png (120.08 KB, 780x730)

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Tbh you'd probably end up as nobility there tbh. I'm in the odd position of being a racist reactionary with nothing but ethnic mates, so I can't really hate ethnics indiscriminately (even if they are better shabbos goy than most natives) it just fuels my hatred of the people that are using them against this nation.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

They are always university educated.

Like toff thot who stab her bf and only get probation because "MUH CAREER"

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

how pathetic do you have to be to take that kind of shit from a women? just hit her, ffs.

Attached: thot-partolled-with-one-puch.webm (2.91 MB, 400x400)

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

Iel how can a man be starved, he should go to jail ffs

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

Lad… The snail didn't deserve that.

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

They are always university educated.

They're the only ones the papers report on, no-one cares about the underclass killing each other tbh. The mail loves reporting upper middle-class crime

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

She'd probably fist you right back lad.

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

A swift kick in the thot box would have been a good remedy

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Who's the tradthot (asking for non-masturbatory purposes)?

Mason Green
Mason Green

Mulattos are hated by both whites and blacks tbh
This isn't 50's America

When I go, they always call me white man out in the sticks

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Sneaky spinning Travolta elbow lad?
Not a fookin' chance

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

They love reporting things that people can tut about.

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

But lad, any one of those average blokes with camcorders could work for the bbc or sky. Honest. Also, what in the actual buggery does laurie shekels look like? I didn't think she could get more repulsive tbh.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

If you can set up a farm that doesn't become a rat hunting reserve in 6 month you'll be a god.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Her massive nose which doubles as a radar would detect it and she'd ban you from her bed

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (150.67 KB, 262x422)

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

He'd already chucked it at my mate, so it was probably dead anyway tbh

Some lass from Generation Identity

hit her
does the poor crying thot with abusive boyfriend act or threatens you with it
you go to prison

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

I need a name! Or at least a link to their page or whatever.

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

Too right

A firm hoof in the fanny would send the message and set boundries.

I bet she never gave him a safe word. She just wanted to see him in pain.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

No but they aren't accepted by either
Had a wog in his 50's tell me the other day many men lusted after his daughter and some were rich white boys but she was marrying a "strong black man"
I laughed and wished him a speedy necklacing at the hands of one of his black bredrin

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

tfw your OC gets posted

Attached: Ainsley-19.jpg (32.34 KB, 480x480)

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Who did she murder and how?

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

You'll need to put in a little bit more effort than that

Attached: GCHQ-pepes-eyes-only.png (11.25 KB, 968x130)

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

Scroll up

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

I laughed and wished him a speedy necklacing at the hands of one of his black bredrin
Is that you from hell Winnie?

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

Why would a black man not have the same reaction an honest white man would have to race mixing?

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

implying it wouldn't have been doorman Jamal who defended her bed and thot honour from my revenge ragefuck

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Attached: 311ca53e4aeb14d6950f81d3cbe160ad90dd84f8d5253c89b306dead6292c6e3-(1).webm (1.2 MB, 640x360)

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

Because they out number us by 5 - 1. Also you need the abilty of foresight to understand what is going on, which is what niggers don't have.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

She just wanted to see him in pain.
This
I have tested thots out on this theory a few times. Never been proven wrong. They were proven wrong in testing me.

James Young
James Young

Most mulattos definitely have identity issues tbh. They really struggle with wishing they were white, but overcompensate and throw themselves head-first into nigger culture.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

Remember one time I publicly humiliated another man and my gf was incredibly turned on afterwards

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Attached: muhammad-ali-on-racemixing.webm (6.71 MB, 600x447)

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

It's an instinctual revulsion lad, I really believe it's been dulled in white people but never eliminated. The only reason it happens at all is fetishisation and a sort of primal conquest mentality among the foreigners.

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

Thots are sick in the head. Addiction to their adoration will get you fucked up one day and they will run away with the victor
Fuck them. I always punish thots even if they don't deserve it, which they do

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

I have the exact same webm saved

a philosophy of despair

What a cuck, nothing wrong with seeing beauty in your own uniqueness and wishing to preserve it.

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

Wish Woes would cover Laurie in Coca Cola and eat her already tbh.

You can't do that lad it's illegal.

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

This is a view I personally have never seen anyone display

Most mulattos definitely have identity issues tbh
Gonna have to disagree with you
99.999% Just go with being black, the only differences being the occasional mention of a white grandparent. I would say mutts have the UK just as much as normal niggers.

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

What's RCT2? I'd say there have been good games since 98, but few. The ps1 era was the best for me, undoubtedly. Tonnes of creativity in the industry and gaming had a proper culture of its own back then (rather than leeching off of hollywood as it does now).

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

I think most of them want to be black because that's the majority gutter culture pushed in the city. You know it's all going down the drain when middle class white kids think grime is something worth listening to.

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

tbqh this is only said by american wog muslims, which there aren't really many of anyway

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

What I meant is, their identity issues lead to them being even more militant niggers. They tend to go on and on about racism even more than normal black people.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

This is a view I personally have never seen anyone display
I have. To my face as well in a really "racist" way. Fucking excellent tbh. They also accepted my racism

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

what are you talking about

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

It would take an incredible preparedness to be rude for someone to speak out against racemixing in the presence of a mix-race person in any normal situation.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (63.13 KB, 540x143)

John Phillips
John Phillips

QED.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

Cassius Clay was a Christian originally but I believe he was forced by the PC crowd to retract this in later years and he did because (((muh shekels)))

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

Akala doesn't get a repatriation. He gets burned at the same stake as Frankie Boyle.

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

I would definitely agree with this.

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

It would take an incredible preparedness to be rude for someone to speak out against racemixing in the presence of a mix-race person in any normal situation.
I've done this a few times and the results range between absolute hilariousness and "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE NOW!!!"

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

"For the half-castes I have great contempt. They are neither black nor white, neither good nor bad, neither to be admired nor hated. They are all things, at all times…. If I saw a miserable, half-starved negro, I was always sure to be told, he belonged to a half-caste. Cringing and hypocritical, cowardly and debased, treacherous and mean… this syphilitic, blear-eyed, pallid-skinned, abortion of an Africanized Arab."

Attached: 657px-Henry-Morton-Stanley,-1872.jpg (122.77 KB, 657x900)

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

I've expressed my views on racemixing to friends and family members when the topic has come up and had enough time to fully explain it.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

He was a muslim at the time of that interview.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

Akala doesn't get a repatriation. He gets burned at the same stake as Frankie Boyle.
Can we just imprison Frankie for life? He can be quite amusing sometimes

Attached: Frankie's-Boil.PNG (48.83 KB, 779x365)

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

He's so fucking queer
i'm just like you even though i'm just an uppity wog

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

He's cuck minded Jock there is no saving him.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

This is accurate. They pretend to the intellect of a white person but the nigger always creeps in. They would be the first to go.
A white bastard is one thing but these mulattos, like Chigros, are totally another

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

The social engineering of a perfect docile and obedient slave race is the masterpiece of Lucifer and it (((enablers))) tbh

Attached: Satanic-race.jpg (71.56 KB, 595x800)

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

what's RCT2
crash yourself

Attached: 1438119267860-3.jpg (579.51 KB, 1024x768)

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Tbh it's always lowest common denominator white women most of the time so they probably aren't getting any more intelligent genetically.

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

shrek
Justice for Trayvon
Fuck I miss RCT2 threads sometimes

Attached: Ainsley-1.jpg (62.79 KB, 432x585)

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

Well that's just downright racist,i hope that your daughter has a child with a black man and you see the error of your ways :)

Attached: 2daf77f905d13583e1b31c15410729db474540dc4e5216bf83eb2aa4461de8f4.png (36.14 KB, 820x820)

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Been called a racist many times by my family. They've ostracised me but are now coming around to my way of thinking though they'll never admit to it publicly
Think his religion had little to do with his right opinion tbh

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

Attached: Miscegenation-is-bad.mp4 (4.49 MB, 468x360)

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

I bring a perfect example of the combination of why you should be anti-race mixing and you should never listen to women.

Behold, El Goblito and her standards for men and her reply after garnering attention for her statement.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (88.6 KB, 609x515)

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

Think his religion had little to do with his right opinion tbh
it was the nation of Islam's stance on it, don't get me wrong, they're muslims because they hate whitey, but it's only a common view among yank wog muslims who have at least been told how to articulate what they think.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

laurie penny at 1.16
she can only stare on pathetically, looking like a cancer sufferer, as a based German tradthot drowns her in redpills

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

Men create as well as destroy women just suck our productivity form us.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

Knew one adopted into an upper middle class trad white family. he had the best of everything including a 50k a year education at a top public school and he ended up a drug dealer and eventually you couldn't tell if he was from a ghetto or a posh area. His half brother white is a pilot. He was adopted at the age of 2 so there's no excuse regarding opportunity
He made his parents suffer hard. GOOD

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

me too

Attached: SCR9.png (339.33 KB, 1440x900)

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

(1)
I would kill them both

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

Open RCT2 has multiplayer tbh lads

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Cucks deserve it. I doubt they learned anything though.

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

woes was unironically attracted to Laurie

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

playing games with other people
GAAAAAAYYY

David Collins
David Collins

THOT
THE POST

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

Course, she looks like a little boy

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

I think Colin would hump anything at this point.

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

hearing white kids imitating "jamockney"
Fills me with a special kind of rage.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

jej

It's amazing how drastically women's faces change for the worse going into their thirties. I used to fuck an older lass of about the same age as Laurie and although she was much qter and not a jewess she's starting to take on the same look.

Funny how thots don't realise how limited their years of actually being qt are and waste them in mindless hedonism

Attached: Laurie-Penny.jpg (37.32 KB, 400x400)

Elijah White
Elijah White

Laurie Penny survived Belsen. This is evident. She had to survive by eating her bogies

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

Man must create artificial waifu.
It is the only way.

Moment of silence for all the silly bastards who took the bait years ago

Absolute goblin tbh. Can't wait for her full on mental breakdown.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (18.47 KB, 622x127)

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

I doubt they learned anything though
Think they spent years blaming themselves but deep down knew. Doubt they'd have repeated the process

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

This is the reason the patriarchy existed tbh (or at least one of them): to curtail women's whorish natures so they remained unsullied and could become the heart of a family. Nowadays they're just used up sluts, and little-jews pressing all and sundry into the service of big-jew (their pimp).

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Attached: Laurie-Penny.jpg (71.71 KB, 461x698)

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Haha

Attached: lel.gif (267.32 KB, 250x175)

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Doubt they'd have repeated the process
You say that yet I have such little faith in the middle classes anymore I now understand why my dad exiled himself from that social group and income bracket.

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

Also she really does look like a rat with a buzz cut
Is the Belsen look back?

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Can't wait for her full on mental breakdown
She has one every few months lad

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

if a similar problem happened to men you'd probably find older lads trying to tell younger lads to mend their ways before it was too late; "Don't be a thot like i was!" but women don't do this. once they fall off the cliff, instead of reflection on their actions they just assume its someone else fault and go 100% psycho. they end up further perpetuating the behaviors that led them to unhappiness by proxy of the younger generation/s.

the fact women never learn is the final black pill, tbh

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

Blimey!
Has the smell of her cats shit gone to her head?

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

Kek. Only if it looks vaguely masculine.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Bravely Protesting Jez's antisemitism tbh

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he's off
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/985987272855248898

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

This is actually the sort of lie kikes tell. Just went into the lounge and newsnight (jewsnight amirite) was on. Heard foreign words. Thought 'oh, boy'. Yep - it was another holocaust """"survivor'""". They're really doubling down hard on the kike love pity fest atm. I can only imagine it's losing them support and driving people into our arms tbh. It's not like they're actually going to convince more people that the jews are above criticism. My god, they're fucking stupid.
at some point in the future, after the dafty insurrection, the whole of this post war epoch will be referred to as a 'kike love pity fest'

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

If you gave woes a Pringles tube full of raw chopped liver and written fleshlight on the side he wouldn't leave the house.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

my dad went down the social ladder to get out of the milieu
my dad's much happier as a Deano than he was as a William
Who are you trying to kid, lad?

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

It seems like bullshit rationalising.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

tbqh Williams are probably the saddest type of people other than dorshit

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

They used to, lad. Young girl's grandma's, in particular, used to advise them to this end. It's the fucking boomers who were the totally jew-owned """"""rebels"""""", who told all the old, racist, sexist, backwards fogey-fucks to go fuck themselves.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

You don't have to start acting like a pleb just because you refuse to be part of the middle class retard clique. You can live quite comfortably as a tradesman.

Owen Price
Owen Price

Most people, but especially us Brits, hate whingers and perpetual victimhood. Yids will never get this and it will be their rapid downfall

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

t. non-William
I'd say Millie's are the worst.

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

Middle class women are fodder for modernity.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

I'd say Millie's are the worst.
You can't just make up terms using names on the fly

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

Tbh, there are different types of middle classes. I'm Welsh, so the middle classes are less pretentious here than they are in somewhere like Cambridge. Here they're more or less like the working class of yesteryear (before the niggering happened), but with some knowledge of latin thrown in.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Pretty much, like some of the former army officers I know.

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

Tbf, we Brits love to moan, but self-pity isn't well received - I agree.
I did with William tbh (humbly accepting credit for that non-memi). Also, I've used Millie on here a few times and people have known who I mean (tarty, hippie-dippy, druggy middle class student thots).

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

he's still trying to sell products.

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

Tbh in the black country you are called middle class for having an inside toilet and hot water.

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

I did with William tbh (humbly accepting credit for that non-memi). Also, I've used Millie on here a few times and people have known who I mean (tarty, hippie-dippy, druggy middle class student thots).
I still think Williams are worse, considering they have to settle for Millies and Beccas when they've become used up and desperate.

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

I think it's because the Welsh middle classes are, by and large, a modern phenomenon. Most of them (like my parents) were born into the working classes, went to grammar school, then went to uni (when that actually meant something) and became professionals (when that actually meant something).

My mate's parents are English (and not even as middle class financially as mine), and they're far more the types to vote for the greens and listen to bloody jazz music. For all their weak 'far out' posturing -these types always seem really stuffy and humourless to me. In fact, I don't want to start a war or anything, but my impression of the English middle classes throughout my life has been - starchy, pretentious, humourless and not very personable.

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

True. But Deano's are stuck with Amy's and Carly's (who are basically made of jizz by the age of 20), and Kyle's are left with Kylie's and Josie-lee's (who were born with syphilis).

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

My grandparents were working class as well, I think it's something to do with how far modernity removes people from their heritage and right now heritage lives in living memory only right now.

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

This isn't the 1950's, lad.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

my impression of the English middle classes throughout my life has been - starchy, pretentious, humourless and not very personable.
The middle classes everywhere are just tryhards
They don't understand the difference between bettering yourself and the fact the upper classes will never accept you ..and the working class - of which they are one - despise their pretensions
Fact is if you have to work, you are working class

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

It looks like Jones is back on the Drumpf train.

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Deanos are functionally Williams who enjoy their lives, Kyles aren't going to settle so it doesn't matter that all their women are slags.

Landon King
Landon King

He probably when the first chain foundries started operating tbh.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

I know, I was only kidding.
But from an honest observation of my area, most middle classed people are up to their eyeballs in debt. Everything is brought on credit and I have seen a few wolves at the doors of such people.

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

My honest hope in live is the only debt I take on is a mortgage tbh.

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

They're going to strike Syria again

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

I was the "posh" kid at school because my parents were still married, and I said "are" instead of "am".

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

Lol we're not in a regency drama, lad. The middle classes don't seek acceptance by the non existent upper classes. The bourgeoisie maybe - but they're upper middle class - not aristocrats.

Nah. Deano's are significantly less intelligent than the Williams, and their parents tend to have made a bit of money (enough to live in redrow suburbia) by selling used cars or something. William's parents are doctors, teachers, lawyers etc. Deano's come from the new halfway house class (between working and middle).

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

Amys are nice. They have a down to Earth quality. Carlys need the oven.

David Rivera
David Rivera

<I still think Williams are worse, considering they have to settle for Millies and Beccas when they've become used up and desperate.

A lucky William will meet an Imogen at school or in the first days of uni

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

Same

Most of the people I went to school with, their parents are still married or a few have died off.
Doesn't seem to be the case nowadays sadly.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

I think by 'middle class' he means 'lower-middle-class' and by 'upper class' he means 'upper-middle-class'

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

Lol we're not in a regency drama, lad. The middle classes don't seek acceptance by the non existent upper classes. The bourgeoisie maybe - but they're upper middle class - not aristocrats.
wtf is this tripe?
barjwarzee?
Where are you from?

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

I said 'are' instead of 'am'
In what context could they be interchangeable?
Would the kids around you say 'Man U am doing good', for example?

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

Hi Ollie

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

What does our aristocracy (what's left) do these days? Live of land rents?

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Not familiar with Yamyams are you?

Matthew James
Matthew James

tbh some of those I've met struggle to live even on that

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

A fantastically lucky William will settle down with a Laura.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

'Am' instead of 'are' is usually black country dialect. Same with 'mom' instead of 'mum'.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

What does our aristocracy (what's left) do these days? Live of land rents?

cuck

Attached: Rees-Mogg's-father-on-Enoch-in-full.jpg (58.21 KB, 635x870)

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

Attached: 75%-of-Brits-are-more-right-wing-than-me.mp4 (6.28 MB, 980x720)

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

TOMORROWS PAPERS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.57 MB, 898x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.17 MB, 730x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.31 MB, 943x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.02 MB, 906x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (533.32 KB, 534x680)

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

Except the lower middle classes are probably more Deano's territory. The middle-middle classes are your proper middle classes. The archetypal 'normal' Briton.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

You'd they'd do more to defend this nation. I guess all the good ones really were spent in WW1 and what was left of the good upper middle class like powell were removed in the majority by the second war.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

lel

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

I said. I'm from Wales. Everything I said makes perfect sense, and is observably true.

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

I have never brought a newspaper in my life tbh

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Yamyams
Even I had to Google that, who really want's to know about such an obscure corner of the Black country?

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

English people using 'mom'
Now I know how Roy Batty must have felt when he saw all that weird shit he banged on about.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Wales
barjwazee
Makes sense now lad

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

But it's such a colourful culture, lad.

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

I have never brought a newspaper in my life tbh
How do you wipe your a3080861?

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Is he even from the aristocracy. I always assumed he was an upper middler playing dress-up tbh.

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

I use the Koran mayte

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

just edit when?

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

TOMORROWS PAPERS: Part 2 Ant with Windrush after eating Vindaloo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.63 MB, 951x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.92 MB, 951x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.6 MB, 942x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.07 MB, 898x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.6 MB, 942x1200)

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

I'm not falling for that one again. I have enough "colourful" cultures here.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

Why are they bombing President Antsad?

John Smith
John Smith

Rivers of Blood Anniversary
Windrush botch by the tories
Surely this isn't coincidental

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

Attached: Laura.jpg (104.17 KB, 600x727)

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Because of the sudden wind that rushed out of him and gassed some reality show audience members.

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

So what did they do, that was wrong? And why can't we just scrap those laws making it wrong?

William Price
William Price

FIASCO THAT SHAMES BRITAIN
THE DAILY HEIL LOLOLOLOL SO RIGHT WING AND XENOPHOBIC

Elijah White
Elijah White

WEW
I wonder how much he paid the poos he tried to deliberately kill?
One cornershop?
Two cornershops?
A whole street of houses somewhere?

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

What's he up to these days?

Attached: Raheem-Kassam-BTFO.jpg (405.32 KB, 888x1431)

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

I swear this russian bollocks is being orchestrated by both sides in tandem (mainly via the you know who's). Are we to assume there's some global financial meltdown coming?

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

Now that you've mentioned it, I think it is.

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

Being debriefed by Mossad.

Noah King
Noah King

"enjoy your stay in a civilised white nation while you can"
I know a lucky lad who's about to get a visit from GCHQT

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

They've lived here for years without bothering to go through the official immigration process we have to let them stay

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Attached: 1523697804883.webm (1.31 MB, 400x400)

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Dump all your money into Britannia bullion coins, lad that's real money.

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Of course lad, why do you think I keep a BoB stashed under my desk and months of tinned food ready to be packed into a vehicle at a moments notice.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

Woes is literally right though (other than the government part - and the word 'psyop' makes him seem retarded). Breitbart - and it's general milieu - is undoubtedly yet another kosher avenue for good goyim to be shepherded down.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

Attached: I'm-dying-mum.png (546.75 KB, 444x593)

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

I lay the accent on thick just to confuse the foreigners for my own entertainment. I once spoke to an american in a b'ham pub and he thought I was a spastic.
It turns out that I was the only one out of us two who has read a book.

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

tfw Joe is the only one being productive for proper nationalism right now.

Attached: 669d97a9908b823ae90ba4d61e4538a31ef8ee50487626c592498b0d1402e667.png (189.38 KB, 568x590)

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Japanese people are so weird. It's like they never grow up - and remain autistic young teenagers their entire lives.
WHAT IF THE ENERGY THE NINJA CYBORG SCHOOLGIRL GAVE OFF CAUSED AN EXPLOSION WHICH GREW LARGE ENOUGH TO DESTROY THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND GOD AND CREATE A NEW UNIVERSE AND GOD???
you're so creative miyagi san!!

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

I hope you'll join us .

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

I'd absolutely fuck some better taste into that pink haired thot tbh

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

I lay the accent on thick just to confuse the foreigners
I genuinely thought you meant anyone from out of county when I started reading that. Maybe I just pine for the days when someone form more that 2 miles away was a foreigner.

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

you will live to knock on doors with Joe
you will live to see the end of the bin collection crisis
The future is bright.

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

It will be enough. sometimes all it takes is one man

Attached: 719c403c4f9550eebec51e350dd3d197aeed68266167986f32c0150afe8030a3.jpg (77.87 KB, 512x512)

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

It's comic over exaggeration lad.

Jordan Bell
Jordan Bell

kek
£200 k a week wage packet
Needs a good fucking kicking tbh

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

mfw there's no bin collection crisis where I live
There is a fuck of a lot of different recycling to sort though.

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

tfw Joe is the only one being productive for proper nationalism right now.

What's he doing?

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

No. He's a civic cuck. Fuck him. Fuck them all

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

The racism of Enoch Powell lives on 50 years later

Attached: NigePJW.png (6.93 KB, 199x255)

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

Are you talking about that video? If so - obviously. Generally it isn't though. Nips get legit hard ons over ever more ridiculous energy build-ups and explosions. It's super autistic. Not that I don't enjoy some of it as a guilty pleasure: I still get a kick out of the sephiroth cut scene from Crisis Core, and watching Cloud rape him with the omnislash.

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

HnH out
Big boys out. He doesn't exclude them because he knows 99% will exclude themselves.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

This is what being nuked twice does to future generations.

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

HnH out

Joe is helping HnH out?

Attached: joeowens7.jpg (74.89 KB, 636x670)

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

the future's Brits will all be autistic weebs because Russia is going to nuke us

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

Black Country takeover of Zig Forums, tbh. Foreigners are going in the glass furnace.

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Trump Nominates First Black Woman to Serve at Brigadier General Rank
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/13/trump-nominates-first-black-woman-lorna-mahlock-brigadier-general/

Attached: Brigadier-General-Coon.jpg (74.75 KB, 640x480)

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

*knocks on your door*

Attached: big-boy.jpg (19.73 KB, 208x275)

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

That's because anime is for kids and those particular animes are for boys. It's a child like thing to enjoy but I still get a kick out of old Megas clips every now and then. I don't want to forget completely that child like visceral joy.

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

BASED

Attached: et-tu-trumpus.gif (85.61 KB, 1098x758)

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

In fifty years time, my son will carry a buster sword and have a schizoid personality disorder, and use both to take down some long haired kike simulacrum.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

why do they persecute him so?

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

implying adult nips aren't super autistic about comics and animes

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

tfw you're living through WW3 but turns out to be pretty boring

Attached: 6bcf86e953ab95cc6e2acc01972bd4dc70ccf5092143e087a7152dd15eb8d890.png (13.32 KB, 657x527)

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

I think I'm okay with this future. Do I get to be the pervy gandpa?

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

he's a fucking white male

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

You mean the weird man child populations popping up due to a combination of overpopulation and a fucked economy?

Connor White
Connor White

*pokes the bear*

Attached: army-citizenship4-wide-56a9b3173df78cf772a9baae.jpg (807.1 KB, 3008x1703)
Attached: tranny-military-3.jpg (74.14 KB, 634x415)

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

Hullo?

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Who in FFVII is the pervy grandpa? Bugenhagen? He wasn't pervy, was he?

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

As far as I'm aware, it's relatively common for men in their fifties to read porno comics on the train. I may just be getting this from vice-tier memmies tbh.

William Nelson
William Nelson

Maybe those of them who have time to between working in a office all day, and drinking with work colleagues and the boss all night.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

FUCKING BASTARDS
Soros-Backed Group Lies Over Enoch Powell Opposition to Intermarriage to ‘Prove He Was Wrong’

David Cruz
David Cruz

Thinking of the guy in Dragonball.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

I have never touched a Final Fantasy game.

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

That does sound like a vice tier memi.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Jesus H Christ

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

army of the 56%ers

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

I think in 50yrs time my son will be in his 40's and walking about town with his pikachu rucksack and portable VR hentai tentacle dyke porn broadcasted in one eye, and a live skype meeting with the CEO in the other eye.

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

Well I've been touched by two.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

Admiral Lord West Casts Doubt on Syria Attack Intelligence - BBC NEWS

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

The war for middle earth is upon us. The Jew has gathered all that is foul to him. Many answer the call.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

implying he won't have been sold by kike auctioneers into slavery in the middle east by then

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

What is she referring to at the end?

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

BREAKING Syrian media: Missile attacks near Homs, Damascus

FUCKING KIKES

Attached: 6606c328a8ff9b06db6b53b6e19b34a456a666ac0422b282c2bfe6697da6abb2.webm (2.77 MB, 480x360)

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

Did it turn you gay? I hear early traumas do that to people.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Attached: long-way-from-texas.webm (698.23 KB, 240x426)

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Crimewave: Afghan Migrant Says UK ‘Just as Bad’ as Homeland After ‘Unknown Substance’ Attack
essexlive.news/news/pizza-shop-worker-claims-harlow-1460212
After witnessing people being sprayed with an ‘unknown substance’ as part of a suspected acid attack, a fast food worker has questioned why he bothered leaving Afghanistan to be more secure when the UK “is getting just as bad”.

Fucking poof!

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Probably a stupid question as im guessing it was immigration but she only dog whistled on that issue('people feel they are being swamped' and did fuck all about it.

Wyatt Hernandez
Wyatt Hernandez

Deano's Destruction

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Tbh it just made me feel like I belonged.

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

the state of texans
This has never been so relevant.

Attached: cbb5665f38c59a395b8c2cfae5928a63d729a7f763d5fcc8c396e11304e67c56.jpg (72.59 KB, 558x850)

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

That we are the 75% and we are coming
She was warning them all that we are upon them

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Russia empties most of it's kikes into Israel
Glasses it
DO IT PUTIN

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

checking out swindon's vibrant gay scene

Attached: Antifa's-worst-nightmare.jpg (366.3 KB, 2048x1538)

Austin James
Austin James

a fast food worker has questioned why he bothered leaving Afghanistan to be more secure when the UK “is getting just as bad”.
he can always just go back

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

To what, Playstation, square enix, the tv?

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

be violent
move to less violent place
continue to be violent
How could this happen?

John Powell
John Powell

be shit
wonder why your house smells like shit
go live in someone else's house
wonder why their house smells like shit

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

ywn be a window-dressing prime minister who's every deed furthers the interests of a foreign tribe who hate your civilisation and race
ywn be completely blind to this fact on account of your universe-dwarfing narcissism and self-interest

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

It just makes me want to polish my ball peen hammer tbh.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

BREAKING: Airstrikes on airbase in Homs, Syria

100% sure it's the kikes now.

Attached: 789e25f0a22ee4d6e8b09adc74fe6f980166ef83ba1cecd1f41fa32b09e94491.webm (2.89 MB, 1280x720)

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Don't fuck with Butterbean

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

I can't believe they grew enough balls to do that without the US's backing. They must know the Russians won't do anything.

William Edwards
William Edwards

Can't into British acieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Attached: acieeed-demo-2.gif (4.41 KB, 320x200)

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Attached: i-believe.PNG (88.07 KB, 739x569)
Attached: drool.jpg (5.84 KB, 221x250)

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

Unconditionally supporting and believing your government is now the 'woke' position

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

imagine making mainstream-looking "think tank" accounts on every issue like the lad who does one on demographics
would be a laugh

Attached: alex-jones-sega-cd.mp4 (888.47 KB, 480x360)

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

ummm it's okay when they do it

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

twitter.com/Lukewearechange/status/986013619631640582

Jackson James
Jackson James

I've snapped, lads, I think I might hate Civic Nationalists more than anyone else tbh

Attached: Hannan-civicing-out-on-the-windrush-generation.png (241.42 KB, 980x1022)

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

are we still allowed to Coonpost

Attached: yyyeeeaaaahhh.webm (2.71 MB, 640x800)

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

its night shift time
post anything

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

Daniel Haram

John Cooper
John Cooper

ok

Attached: 2afebc9d3db13143c022fb49b218d703a40ac91cde5dc1452fc19bf405b2c600.png (223.82 KB, 490x465)

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Attached: Ginnie-serious-face-4.jpg (58.54 KB, 1024x768)

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

It's hardly the first time Israel has carried out an act of war on its northern neighbour. But I can't see a 1948-style arab alliance forming against them so there's nothing Syria or Russia can do but deal with it.

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

8000 memmies in the folder

fuck

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Okay

cunnilingus

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

you're like a little baby

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

Establishment Launches Anti-Brexit Campaign ‘People’s Vote’ to Overturn… the People’s Vote
twitter.com/Andrew_Adonis/status/985518742397489152/photo/1
Andreas Adonis - Quintessential Brit
peoples-vote.uk/about
Nice 'Millbank' address……only a few doors down from MI5

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

Attached: mfw.png (1.6 MB, 1814x1098)

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

Attached: true-lads-know.jpg (22.64 KB, 320x480)

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

Attached: 33494459.jpg (21.82 KB, 615x409)

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

Worth pointing out too Daniel, your already long neck will probably get even longer on the DOTR, you fucking MI5 spy

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

tfw you look through twitter and realise that at least 90% of intelligent people with opinions are practically subhuman

I feel so alone tbh

Attached: Sad-Cubist-pepe.jpg (30.17 KB, 502x460)

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Attached: 1418350656865-0.gif (2.29 MB, 400x225)
Attached: 1418350555208-1.jpg (45.79 KB, 610x960)
Attached: 1418350555208-0.gif (3.94 MB, 362x271)
Attached: 1418350555208-2.jpg (22.43 KB, 500x375)

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

tbh

Attached: gemma-atkinson-1280x1024.jpg (246.63 KB, 1247x997)
Attached: gemmm.jpg (127.97 KB, 1600x1200)
Attached: 53549-gemma-atkinson-1283761.jpg (239.2 KB, 1200x1600)

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

her skin looks unpleasant in the last pic tbqh

Tyler Smith
Tyler Smith

tfw as an autist, you have to strip yourself of your autist traits to be accepted by normies. becomes empty shell to fit in with normies.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

Cunts. In case you missed it nightshift
twitter.com/HistoricEngland/status/985443884653268992

Attached: protect.PNG (54.76 KB, 765x392)

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

Attached: bump.webm (8.11 MB, 854x480)

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

Attached: partisan-girl-syria-Israel.PNG (70.98 KB, 772x529)

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Attached: knQhO.gif (1.61 MB, 320x240)

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

tbh the whole revenge porn memi is just thots wanting to cover up their degeneracy

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

Subhuman how?

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

Porn clips traded for cars, booze, flowers, dinners out, Christian Louboutins, Gucci, Dior, sex, holidays etc etc

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

That's why I learned to enjoy my own company. Nothing more crushing than trying to interact with someone, but there's just no commonality there. They say something, I don't care. I say something, they don't care. Why bother?

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

Unable to think beyond pre-programmed memmies

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

bump is referring to cocaine

Attached: Good-night-my-sides-laugh.jpeg (47.81 KB, 600x587)

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

Intelligent people?

Levi Price
Levi Price

Attached: mordred.webm (461.74 KB, 720x540)

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

Have a rootle around on J-centrist twitter, lad, see what you find

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Wouldn't that make them not intelligent people though?

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

yeah but I can trick a few normies into interacting with me but eventually they always start calling me weird. I'm still looking mind, want a mate (female) lad.

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

Daily Reminder:

Restore the Romanovs

Attached: 0e6QdZwk-Mk.jpg (71.28 KB, 720x480)

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

bump is referring to cocaine

Attached: Smiling-Nigel-Farage-Brexit-Bump-face.png (133.08 KB, 330x413)

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

No, nothing contradictory about being intelligent and conventional.

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

fucks sake

Attached: I-seriously-hope-you-guys-don't-try-to-mossad-the-Assad.jpg (11.81 KB, 238x276)

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

I wouldn't mind being called weird. I'd just like them to engage the weirdness rather than trying to flick it aside and get back to comfortable territory.

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

I mean, being able to think is kind of what intelligence is, isn't it? You can stumble upon a truth and be correct about something without actually being smart.

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

Syrian air defenses shoot down missiles in Homs: state TV
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-missiles/syrian-air-defenses-shoot-down-missiles-in-homs-state-tv-idUSKBN1HN327?il=0
AMMAN (Reuters) - Syrian anti-aircraft defenses shot down missiles that hit the Syrian air base of Shayrat in Homs province late Monday night, Syrian state television said.
State television showed pictures of a missile that was shot in the air above the air base only days after a U.S., British and French attack on Syrian targets in retaliation for a suspected chemical attack on the city of Douma on the outskirts of Damascus
A Pentagon spokesman said there was no U.S. military activity in that area at this time.
Shayrat airbase was targeted last year in a U.S. cruise missile attack in response to a chemical attack that killed at least 70 people, including children on the rebel held town of Khan Sheikhoun.
Israel has struck Syrian army locations many times in the course of the conflict, hitting convoys and bases of Iranian-backed militias that fight alongside Syrian President Bashar al Assad’s forces.
Asked about the missile attack, an Israeli military spokesman said, “We don’t comment on such reports.”

Attached: IDF-Merchant.png (13.72 KB, 285x372)

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

The Jews won't stop at Earth. They'll destroy every organic being in the galaxy if we don't find a way to stop them.

Attached: Mass-Assad.png (603.71 KB, 800x533)

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

Just bee yourself lad, be the alpha autists because most normies are fucking trash, not saying be overly abrasive or ignore all social cues but don't conform for the sake of it. I dunno.

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

I'd prefer to be able to go with my gut instinct as well but ultimately got to tailor everything to a normie unless you're a savant.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

tfw shy blonde lass who plays piano at work laughs at my jokes and smiles at me

begone thot

Attached: 1da6e84177780a87a76e60adc8c01cb2--kanato-sakamaki-diabolik-lovers-1.jpg (33.41 KB, 500x425)

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Yeah, being alpha autist is better, just need to work on my autist talent so I can throw my weight around.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Yeah you stay indoors watching ur ray mears doco and readomg boring things like philosophy and politics i'm going out clubbing with the lads and then going to go see adeboyobey absolutely nut it into the back of the net against city

Do agree there are too many foreigner coming in but it aint to do with race m8 that's sick u should go to auschwitz that's where that leads m8

Attached: 900b373ed109b11909301440bfba7d745dbc202081dffe03434551c658b60350.jpg (131.66 KB, 1033x679)

James Watson
James Watson

tfw know a guy irl with deano hair who is a deputy manager who wanted to be a physiotherapist

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

when you make the popular, 'funny', everyone wants to hang around with guy literally break down in tears because you don't give a shit about social approval and get one other person in the group to agree with you about the EU and that's too much for their ego to handle

Attached: wefw.gif (170.14 KB, 360x346)

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Shame there were no women around at the time though, smh

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

posting Gemma Atkinson when you are replying to a picture of Keeley Hazell

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

wanted to be a physiotherapist

jej

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Gemma is the superior thot tbh

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

The funny thing is I've got on quite well with some Deanos in the past. I think what it is is that they, being a bit simple confuse me with being a smart person, and they're left slightly in awe of my nerd ramblings. I'm just telling them about science fiction stories and stuff, and they're amazed that I've read a book.

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Made me think of 12 angry men.

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

Attached: 2018-04-17-00-58-05-Historic-England-on-Twitter---What-should-we-do-with-controversial-statues-and-m.png (10.95 KB, 635x111)

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

These fucking cunts. Why does everything have to be subverted and in the process of subversion? Just fucking LEAVE US ALONE. All of these cunts hate us and our history.

Attached: 2018-04-17-01-01-12-Jonathan-Freedland---Google-Search---Pale-Moon.png (151.88 KB, 456x450)
Attached: 2018-04-17-01-00-46-David-Olusoga---Google-Search---Pale-Moon.png (200.49 KB, 458x395)
Attached: 2018-04-17-01-00-33-tiffany-jenkins-(@tiffanyjenkins)---Twitter---Pale-Moon.png (81.91 KB, 587x580)
Attached: 2018-04-17-00-59-49-Afua-Hirsch---Google-Search---Pale-Moon.png (190.7 KB, 455x271)
Attached: 2018-04-17-00-59-26-Peter-Frankopan---The-silk-roads---VPRO-documentary---2017---YouTube---Pale-Moon.png (39.11 KB, 696x298)

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Ginnie?

Blake Green
Blake Green

It's because people in general have a warped view of intelligence. This is why people who are good at pub quizzes/know obscure facts are considered intelligent by most people when they've probably just got a lot of time on their hands.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

is this the gay community?

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Yeah that's it exactly. I tell someone the difference between diet coke and coke zero, and they think I'm a genius. I just looked it up because I was bored.

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

2/5 are jews

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

It's the 'malicious subversion and destruction of our heritage and history, but also incidentally gay and a bit jewish, community'. I know I shouldn't be surprised but there's absolutely no reason for Historic England to even bring this topic up unless they want to deliberately shill for the idea of removing and slandering/guilting us about our history. No reason other than that.

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

No, sorry lad.

Landon Price
Landon Price

He's a civic cuck
Ah fuck off come on lad, Joe is more WN and actually lived that life for real more than most and has been there and done that, irl. He's at least attempting to take the political route and recognises what isn't going to work at this point.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

Attached: fag.PNG (444.17 KB, 548x733)

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE ARE MY ZKYLON PELLETS?

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

It'll be a fair and balanced discussion, trust me.

Attached: 981661-n.jpg (23.05 KB, 452x467)

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Notice how they all go by British rather than a real ethnicity, even the ginger cunt.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Attached: sea-cow.jpg (683.9 KB, 1200x1782)

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

'EXPLOSION' at ISRAELI held area of Golan near Syria border
express.co.uk/news/world/947055/Syria-Israel-attack-explosion-airstrike-Golan-Heights-USA-UK-France-Iran-Russia
A LARGE explosion has been heard in the Israeli held area of Golan Heights near the Syrian border immediately after an airstrike hit several Syrian bases, it has been reported.

Attached: I-seriously-hope-you-guys-don't-try-to-mossad-the-Assad.jpg (11.81 KB, 238x276)
Attached: dot.jpg (518 B, 1x1)

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

*peacefully hands the thread over to the nightshift*

Attached: baby-elephant-seal.jpg (128.29 KB, 1300x957)

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

you should stay lad. we don't see enough of you

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

The fact that Russia was screaming bloody murder about US strikes and threatening retaliation strikes against the launch sites but doesn't even whisper about a strike on Israel even after their own soldiers have died really shows who's in charge.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Spicy.

Attached: 538.jpg (50.25 KB, 580x447)

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

Spicy
Spicy meat

Attached: 1415752199021.png (764.96 KB, 1001x1001)

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

Thanks lad, I'm always with you in spirit.

Attached: eb9d5b9e0eb28481487fb044c8dcd8dc.jpg (59.57 KB, 470x480)

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

Seals are so qt tbh

Attached: 5b50630c29676315d23fa29887c926968254ace789c94d46bde654d9ecaf1100.jpg (31.19 KB, 529x697)

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

kind of sad when im right just by a guess but then again they do the same shit in every country so it's easier to recognize.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

Attached: 1447970172325.jpg (11.2 KB, 418x455)

Aaron White
Aaron White

Attached: zcIHa.jpg (217.06 KB, 482x556)

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

Attached: 1499622982539.png (25.94 KB, 680x515)

Jack Green
Jack Green

1899-1902 British Emergency Ration Field Service

Botulism City

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

Had a chance to buy some Boar War medals the other day tbh, turned it down because I didn't have the cash.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

I don't understand collecting medals I personally never earned, it just feels wrong.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

GOOD THREAD LAD

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

did 6 million jews die from gassing?

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

Attached: 1523799731855.jpg (67.71 KB, 642x642)

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Ainsley ASMR
Aaaaaahhhh

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

Attached: 1410089782488.jpg (128.89 KB, 900x900)

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

no gf to slap the a3080861 of

Attached: 1523272685920.jpg (51.47 KB, 704x720)

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

looks really quite tasty

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

wew

Attached: 1523921644987s.jpg (7.87 KB, 250x147)

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

See you later, lads.

Attached: B.gif (7.33 MB, 500x282)

Charles King
Charles King

inb4 they shot down another Israeli jet.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Israel trying to fuck up negotiations
Or
Israel ambushing the Russians, using negotiations as bait
Hmm tbh

Attached: Questioning-pepe(1).jpeg (83.76 KB, 1380x865)

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

London crime is so bad that yanks are scared

standard.co.uk/news/london/new-yorkers-in-london-fear-crazy-spike-in-gun-and-knife-crime-its-like-back-home-but-without-the-a3812881.html

Israel benefits from the war lasting forever.

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

(checked)
WHEN WILL THE NUKES FLY??? I WANNA GET NUKED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BEGONE WITH THE AGE OF THE HEBREW AND ENTER THE AGE OF VODKA

Austin Cruz
Austin Cruz

This is just a test, I'm literally posting from lynx via ssh.

death to israel

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

god I hope russia nukes the jews

Attached: fredbasset.png (78.98 KB, 365x206)

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

Jews would Sampson option everyone which honestly wouldn't be that bad at this stage

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

thats a memi tbh, also the russians could intercept most of them before they entered the stage where they could not be shot down. a huge amount of the worlds best missile cruisers are right in that area

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

*nukes Tel Aviv, New York and London*

Attached: you-are-weak.jpg (105.11 KB, 1080x1350)
Attached: I-crush-you.jpg (488.38 KB, 2358x1350)
Attached: disdain.jpg (52 KB, 402x604)
Attached: strong-like-bear.jpg (111.51 KB, 850x470)

Angel King
Angel King

"your stream is a communist country"

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

no strong gymnast slavic wife to practice my karate on

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Attached: dumb-thot.PNG (955.58 KB, 781x714)

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

She just described playing DwarfFortress.

Attached: 63e7cfa01b10aa8a4f708d2d9e9d2b6ea56d005ddea82c6ce8dd6cc82c05cfad.png (198.81 KB, 1000x668)

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

Russia are just as kiked as the US smh

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

women are shite in the bucket and god just poured it out and made us find the pile of shite attractive as a joke

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

Hot.
tfw no abusive gf to beat and punish me and call me an autistic virgin NEET while I cry and bleed

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

woman wants self-sustaining völkisch lad
refuses them all
There's nothing feminine about agriculture, bee-keeping and carpentary.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Ah fuck off come on lad, Joe is more WN and actually lived that life for real more than most and has been there and done that, irl. He's at least attempting to take the political route and recognises what isn't going to work at this point.

Attached: civic-joe.png (82.28 KB, 460x693)

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

using jerrycuck words on Zig Forums

Attached: fbbf4abf5c58518eab4568d990b5276cf3ede4b33c0e524cc1b6ad576478ae02.jpg (86.2 KB, 768x1024)

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

have you had kids yet lad? other wise you have done nothing for the white race

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

Has Rees-Mogg always been this bad?

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

Stefanie Joosten posed topless in her last Instagram post (covering her baps obviously) with some "I am who l am" caption
I think lewds are coming.

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

Attached: images.jpg (7.48 KB, 235x215)

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

what is the difference between a bap and a cheb lad?

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

asking for a friend of course

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

Personally for me baps are more smaller and petite qt tits Like Stefanie Joosten's and chebs are the big jucci fuckers

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

thanks lad, its kind of a shame how niggers forced the bum memi. tbh womens bellys is the best part

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Attached: 1523930641854.jpg (14.99 KB, 632x292)

James Cooper
James Cooper

It all ends soon
Absolute bliss, ahh.

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

awaragroup.com/blog/signs-that-the-us-debt-fueled-economy-might-actually-collapse/

I hope it ends soon lad so sick of this clown world, pretending to be happy that I will never own a home and or have a stable career and everyone is playing the youth into more debit just to kick the can down the road

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

I just feel sorry for the animals tbh, it'd be nice if they could inherit the Earth instead of perishing with us for our mistakes.

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

nature is unkillable lad

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Idk lad there's no way of knowing what effect thermonuclear war will have on the planet. I hope deep sea fishies will be okay at least.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

Most British women ‘not fit for childbearing’ due to obesity, boozing and smoking
thesun.co.uk/news/6068418/most-british-women-not-fit-for-childbearing-due-to-obesity-boozing-and-smoking/

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Shitskin knifeman bullied hard by Welsh citizens'
thesun.co.uk/news/6068651/dramatic-moment-pedestrians-tackle-knifeman-off-getaway-bike-as-he-flees-police-in-city-centre-chase/

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

6 months time difference
THE THOT

Attached: 6-months.PNG (863.96 KB, 774x517)

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

looks like it has gout

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

/4cuck/index.html

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

quality content

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Family relations are so messed up if I can pump out 5 kids in my lifetime I'll end up having half of Europe descended from me in a few generations

William Bennett
William Bennett

lanklet brainlets btfo

Attached: Screenshot-20180417-072920.png (757.23 KB, 1080x1920)

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

kinda funny how consumer capitalism can wipe out a people

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

Ahhh mummy coming with my pizza

Matthew White
Matthew White

fuck off

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Based Napoleon

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Holy shit this is literal dysgenics

It's fucking horrifying

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

It's it eugenic? Or are they able to breed they just give birth to fucked up children? smh

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

It's fucking horrifying
whats horrifying is the young girls who can give birth are being abducted, raped and turned into broodmothers by pakis
meanwhile the deano slag works at a retail store all day so she can spend friday night downing unknown pills and powder, enough alcohol to kill a horse and taking unknown cocks up the snatch
its no wonder IVF is getting so popular, their gaping maws are too inhospitable to sustain life

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

whats horrifying is the young girls who can give birth are being abducted, raped and turned into broodmothers by pakis
Certainly this isn't on a really big scale?

Christian White
Christian White

Bretonnian style feudal system when?

Attached: 1414731056647.jpg (362.03 KB, 958x1221)
Attached: Bretonnian-Peasants.png (739.17 KB, 619x392)

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

tfw you swallow the civic pill to get elected and your patriotic government doesn't want to turn mutts into plant food because its racist

Attached: image.jpeg (16.63 KB, 480x360)

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

happens more than we know

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

Dysgenics is the opposite of eugenics la, they can still breed and they're passing fucked up traits down to their children

And it just gets worse and worse

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

tfw no BIG BULL helm

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

I know, lad. smh. I meant eugenics in the case they can't breed.

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

not even sure if it'd be eugenics, women are just retarded so them doing this doesn't mean they would have been bad women in a better society smh

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

And to add to this, a significant chunk of our best and brightest think they're too good for children, leaving it until it's far too late

I love warhammer art tbh

Attached: 1395776167515.jpg (185.33 KB, 1177x1590)

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

leaving it until it's far too late
and then their genes arent passed on and the gene pool shrinks

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

I had no idea that was what that was. Just looks like some decent medieval knights aside from the weird armour in the first pic.

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

However, it may be directed, to slough off the slag, no pun intended. Or as part of creating the nigger untermensch underclass.

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

That being said, there is still a sizable majority of normal people who are still settling down and having children just as they've always done. So although this a turn for the worse, all is not lost

This is a potential silver lining tbh

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Attached: simon-bisley-slaine-4.jpg (458.38 KB, 901x1220)
Attached: Gladius-0442-Simon-Bisley-Snow-Leopard.jpg (864.1 KB, 1305x1840)
Attached: lrsSPECT2-119BisleySimon-Untitled.jpg (550.38 KB, 997x1492)
Attached: lrsSPECT3-152BisleySimon-Untitled.jpg (539.07 KB, 922x1211)
Attached: simon-bisley-calendar-2002-gladiator.jpg (539.36 KB, 924x1220)

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

wanted to go talk with the thicc meat cows but boss needed the van
smh

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

tfw no classic fantasy barbarian gf

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Attached: 1523894347247.jpg (121.16 KB, 500x270)

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

second and fifth look awkward but I really like the look of the others tbh.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

kek what the fuck. My niece love books tbh, even though she's just flipping through them

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

Attached: XXX-2615-Keith-Parkinson-Summoner.jpg (1.07 MB, 1751x1160)
Attached: jw-Year-V-Sci-Fi-Art-Wall-136---Keith-Parkinson.jpg (519.36 KB, 1024x768)
Attached: Keith-Parkinson---Shandara.jpg (145.88 KB, 641x860)
Attached: Krassus-WaterdeepCover-byKeithParkinson.jpg (150.93 KB, 1000x862)
Attached: XXX-2600-Keith-Parkinson-Girl-With-Bum.jpg (990.38 KB, 1503x1500)

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

BIG BOARS

no Mowgli gf

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.17 MB, 898x1210)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.01 MB, 894x1210)

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

Recent [UK] statistics reveal that in over a third of marriages, one or both partners admit to cheating at some point in the relationship.

Wonder what the true figure is, considering the participants who will lie.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Cool devil hat on that lass in that last pic

smh. whyyyyyyy

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (9.27 MB, 1928x2938)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.8 MB, 1070x1484)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (833.08 KB, 620x824)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (290.1 KB, 413x550)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.1 MB, 742x1042)

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

I love that 80s fantasy/scifi aesthetic

Attached: 169.jpg (71.01 KB, 531x800)
Attached: 40.jpg (149.89 KB, 495x675)
Attached: 115.jpg (70.46 KB, 499x800)
Attached: 137.jpg (61.25 KB, 800x487)
Attached: 158.jpg (87.83 KB, 600x492)

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

Attached: davidov.jpg (199.6 KB, 1000x1007)

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

Tbh, Frank Frazetta if you didn't know.

Lad?

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

BIG ELEPHANTS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.92 MB, 1090x1416)

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

*flexes tiny arms*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (632.29 KB, 564x718)

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

that first picture
THIIIICCCC

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

Burns skin down to the bone
Almost impossible to extinguish
Useful as a smoke screen or illuminum so its allowed under international law

What a memi.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

*baits the lasses*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (709.1 KB, 500x716)

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

smashes you with rock

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.06 MB, 994x1377)

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

have you been watching this Baked Alaska thot nonsense 22st?

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

news.sky.com/story/young-man-stabbed-to-death-in-forest-gate-in-latest-london-killing-11334408

Young man stabbed to death in Forest Gate in latest London killing

The victim, believed to be 18 years old, died just before 11.30pm.
It comes a day after two other people were stabbed to death within minutes of each other in separate domestic incidents in the capital.
Nearly 60 people have been murdered so far in London this year - most of them killed with a knife.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Have't really had time until now. Half-way through. Going for a walk now

<

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (569.81 KB, 728x546)

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

Nearly 60 people have been murdered so far in London this year
Say what you will about the niggers but you can't knock their enthusiasm

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

All thots must be smashed.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

no big boulders to crush heads with for self defense

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

So maybe you should act well to the people who treat you right

He's pathetic tbh.

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

So do we stop them or…

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Well hang on, let's not be too hasty, this is basically free wog removal.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

The whole thing is a trainwreck, I don't know why I'm even watching it.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

baked alaska dresses like a child

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

What should big boys wear, lad?

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

Lads, just had my first attempt at editing clips to make shitty YouTube videos. Should I keep at it or give up now.

youtu.be/EO4DggPeA1I

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

The CIA tbh

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

We can do apophatic fashion yoga if you want. Starting with no stupid trackie tops.

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

june 2019
the last wog in london who hasn't been stabbed to death yet, stabs self out of boredom of having no one to stab

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

Wasn't that bad, the rhythm of the sound and images was a bit weird in places, but I thought the ideas went well together. Forgot how execrable Krishan Guru-Murphy is.

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

it was ok lad, but it might be better with a music track running through it to make it seem less bitty

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

it was good
if you want to be as good as thorndyke you need to have more sources
question is "who is your audience?". If it is just us, who immediately recognise Bowden, then it is good enough.
If you want to help normies articulate what they instinctively know, then you need to walk them through the ideas more.
didnt need the knowledge is power footer tbh

Attached: 1fd0f47f3e95cf911e24db244f62346352a383855941457cd412ac86006f8fb0.jpg (11.16 KB, 620x309)

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

filter all eceleb cancer tbh
shame on you for posting this here

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

I know, it is terrible.

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Nearly 60 people have been murdered so far in London this year
London has around 8 million people (most of them being non white), why is this seen as shocking?>>726776
I would definitely agree with this.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Cheers for the feedback everyone. TBH I was just playing with the video editing software so I didn't really consider the audience but that's a good point. I'd like to try making some stuff for normies so you're right about perhaps not just dumping Bowden in there.

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

I liked it
fuck that c4 dickhead

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

Emmanuel Macron says Europe is in a 'civil war' and is 'fascinated with the illiberal' in landmark EU speech
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/macron-europe-eu-civil-war-france-president-hungary-far-right-speech-a8308231.html
French president urges member states to preserve 'unique' EU model

Attached: Macron-illiberal.PNG (734.56 KB, 781x702)

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

European values are replacing Europeans with non-Europeans

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

I thought Jupiter was supposed to be based smh

William Watson
William Watson

Leading Brexit campaigner praised ‘very clever’ Nazi and Isis propaganda techniques
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/andy-wigmore-brexit-nazi-propaganda-cambridge-analytica-isis-recording-hitler-a8308186.html
Head of Commons committee investigating 'fake news' warns people will be 'very frightened' by idea that Hitler's tactics were copied
Mr Wigmore told her: “The propaganda machine of the Nazis, for instance - you take away all the hideous horror and that kind of stuff, it was very clever, the way they managed to do what they did.
“In its pure marketing sense, you can see the logic of what they were saying, why they were saying it, and how they presented things, and the imagery.
“And looking at that now, in hindsight, having been on the sharp end of this campaign, you think: crikey, this is not new, and it's just … using the tools that you have at the time.”
He added that Leave.EU “completely, completely, completely” copied Mr Trump's technique of making attention-grabbing and controversial comments.
“The only way we were going to make a noise was to follow the Trump doctrine, which was, the more outrageous we are, the more attention we'll get, and the more attention we get, the more outrageous we'll be. And that's exactly what we did.”
Mr Wigmore defended the recording on the basis that the Nazis came up for discussion “in a historical context”, in reference to the tactics being used by the Remain campaign.

He added: “Immigration was the key issue in pretty much all polling.
“Facts are not scare tactics, if that's what people feel is their concerns, and it was our opinion that we had to keep that top of the agenda in line with our polling and the strategy of Nigel Farage.”

European values are replacing Europeans with non-Europeans
What is a European but a unit of economic measure

I thought Jupiter was supposed to be based smh
Gonna LOL when the French guillotine him

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

Sweden’s violent reality is undoing a peaceful self-image
politico.eu/article/sweden-bombings-grenade-attacks-violent-reality-undoing-peaceful-self-image-law-and-order/

Attached: andy-wigmore-ukip.jpg (120.69 KB, 1240x930)

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

JF Hiring that thot better have been irony

based

Attached: punch.png (13.99 KB, 504x379)

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

The sooner Sweden stops being seen as a paradise the better.

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

Pound reaches $1.4377, its strongest level since the day of the result of the Brexit vote
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-16/-limited-and-gradual-boe-seen-hiking-rates-just-once-in-2018

Attached: Pound-reaches-$1.4377,-its-strongest-level-since-the-day-of-the-result-of-the-Brexit-vote.jpg (58.22 KB, 1200x600)

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

Must be comfy up North, no?

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

How so, lad?

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Recruiter sparks row after branding jobless under-25s 'lazy little shits'
standard.co.uk/news/uk/recruiter-sparks-row-after-branding-jobless-under25s-lazy-little-shs-a3815646.html
A recruitment head-hunter who branded the young and unemployed as “lazy little shits” said he was just saying "what no-one else dared to say."
Josh Harrison has denied that he is a bully and said that he stands by his comments.

Attached: josh-1.jpg (60.23 KB, 425x720)

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

Comfy driving home for 5 hours tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.62 MB, 2231x1673)

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

Well it's cheap - big houses, you can have a gun and cars aren't expensive so you're not isolated and it's cold and remote enough to keep the migrants out

David Smith
David Smith

Well it's cheap
vev

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

We're known for being expensive though, smh. We shop in Sweden. Houses aren't really cheap here, don't know how it is in the UK. Government forces migrants everywhere evenly for a slow boil.

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

I've doubts it's the lazy little shits line he's being scolded over.

If you're young and you're not in work, it's because you either don't want to be or you're not trying hard enough, don't blame society for keeping you out of a job when we're living in the most open minded, progressive, equality-focussed period we've ever encountered

He's right obviously, but in pointing out it's easier to get a job as the self claimed 'oppressed' classes, it goes against the whole we're under oppression narrative. It's ironic, but they don't like it when you point out the truth.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

Caught this naughty boi grazing all by himself. Reindeer are surprisingly BIG, but they can't compete with moose.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.65 MB, 1524x2031)

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

LAD. NEVER EVER PUT YOUR FEET ON THE DASH. YOU MADMAN
cbsnews.com/news/after-painful-crash-mom-warns-passengers-to-keep-feet-off-of-the-dashboard/
driving.ca/pontiac/sunfire/auto-news/news/chilling-reminder-not-to-put-your-feet-up-on-the-dashboard

She had put her feet on the dash.
A deployed airbag inflates at about 320 km/h. That’s a little faster than most Formula One cars race. This is what hit Bethany’s hamstrings, driving her knees into her face. Her left eye socket and cheekbone were broken, as was her nose. Her jaw was dislocated, a tooth cut through her lower lip and she would lose her spleen. Both feet were broken and compressed, and would eventually end up nearly 2 sizes smaller than they were before the crash. Her left pupil would remain permanently dilated affecting her vision, her hearing would remain altered and her memory would be wiped and rebooted like a faulty computer program. But perhaps the most dangerous injury would be the one her mother was told at the time not to worry about: a brain bleed.
Before August 2, 2010, Bethany Benson had been on her way to becoming a teacher. In September, she would be heading back to Trent University to finish her degrees in French and History, then on to a B. Ed in Teacher’s College. Instead, after a day on life support following the crash, she awoke no longer bilingual; she would have to relearn French, and even much of her English.
Four years later, the young woman sitting before me appears to be like any other 26-year-old. She matter-of-factly lists off the injuries she suffered, though sometimes coming back to things she’s left out. She was slated to have her first amateur boxing match that fall, proving herself to be more than a casual athlete. Kayaking, rollerblading, skating, snowboarding; she tells me surrendering her various gear in the year after the crash was difficult, a tangible acceptance of changes that would be permanent.
“Any shoes I wear have to have these special orthotics in them. They cost $450, and the shoes they fit cost $180. I had to get rid of my high heels, I know it sounds dumb…”

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

Fuck's sake I just want to be comfy

Attached: e622a5110043f8ec45e951521de4238ec2b80211f13c0236362e3db7f76e6e69.png (223.79 KB, 658x666)

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Foot on the dashboard
Lad that looks so uncomfortable

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

Maybe I can have the boss remove the airbag…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (75.07 KB, 300x300)

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

don't know how it is in the UK. Government forces migrants everywhere evenly for a slow boil.
The government have put them in silly places like the Outer Hebrides and Skye. They won't stay I don't think. They like big cities because there's more to rape. steal, taxi, sell kebabs to and drug deal

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

It's not as tight as it looks. It just lets me have the leg in a different way instead of keeping it the same place for 5 hours smh

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Yeah we gave them a comfy tourist place or whatever but they just ruined it by chimping out because they wanted more and the media played it like some shitty sob-story about them just wanting to be with their family

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

The government have put them in silly places like the Outer Hebrides and Skye.

All part of the anti-Norwegian agenda, lad

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Found you a nice Norwejewian thot
instagram.com/p/Bfiw7eQFKt7/

KATHARINA ANDRESEN

Estimated net worth: $1.48 billion
At 23 years old, Katharina Andresen is the second-youngest billionaire in the world. An heir to her family's investment company, Ferd, based in Oslo, Norway, Andresen and her younger sister each inherited 42 percent of the company. (Their father still runs the company.) Katharina currently works as an intern at Ernst & Young.

Attached: Rich-Norwegian-thot.PNG (555.04 KB, 1031x563)

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

No thanks

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (10.64 MB, 1941x2588)

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Is that your troll cave?

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

Attached: Syrian-air-defence.PNG (47.93 KB, 717x564)

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

It's the Trollhatten, a hole through a small mountain. My route has a 6 kilometer long tunnel though smh. My eyes burn when I exit it

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.81 MB, 1847x1385)

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

It's kind of creepy what the Americans and Jews get away with smh

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

top kek

The Government has been criticised over a leaflet for people being deported to Jamaica which includes advice to “put on a Jamaican accent.”
standard.co.uk/news/uk/british-residents-told-to-put-on-accents-when-deported-to-jamaica-a3815621.html
In a "dos and don'ts" section, the 2013 pamphlet tells deportees to "try to be ‘Jamaican’, use local accents and dialect" and notes that "overseas accents can attract unwanted attention".
David Lammy, the Labour MP who has led rebukes to the Home Office over the Windrush crisis, said it was "hard to believe this document was written and published".
"The fact that the Government feels this is an appropriate way to treat the ancestors of those Caribbean pioneers who were invited to Britain as citizens tells its own sad story about the treatment of immigrants in our country," he tweeted.

Attached: jamaican.jpg (36.31 KB, 525x350)

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Is WWIII back on?

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

based moral panic over every little thing

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

Yep.

Is that a one way or two way? You get those fucking things in the Alps. Horrible in the summer

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

BLACKED

Attached: norwegian-thot.png (1.27 MB, 698x1120)

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

two way. One way tunnels? So you have to back out if you meet someone? smh.

I think the prettiest nature on my route is probably the last stretch before the tunnel called Tosen fjord. Goes from the mouth of the fjord all the way to its end.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (12.58 MB, 4000x2209)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.65 MB, 1280x960)

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Apparently we are all personally going to be attacked by Russian hackers in our very own homes. The shit May & Co are coming out with is next level hogwash.
Putin hacks British homes: Russian cyber agents set to cripple laptops, phones and 'critical' infrastructure after secretly accessing millions of computers
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5622327/GCHQ-FBI-warn-Russia-set-hit-UKs-critical-infrastructure.html
Of course GCLGBTHQ will keep our x-boxes and washing machines safe from harm
I don't expect we will be standing down any time soon. MI6 and Mossad are busy prepping the next gas atttack

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

keeeeeek. NOT MY VIDYA GAMES

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

Imagine letting a wog touch you
*vomits in broken Norwegian

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (912.21 KB, 854x960)

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Not much traffic coming the other way then

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

kek

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

What about my pr0ns?!?!?!!??!

Attached: soyboy.png (14.64 KB, 644x800)

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

I'm not sure, maybe I misunderstand. In the tunnel and on the road you can drive by another car, there are two lanes.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

What the fuck

It's creepy how normies will publicly worship porn

Attached: 1513437807883.jpg (73.1 KB, 503x478)

John Jackson
John Jackson

Did you hear the MP ask May yesterday what she was diong about academics disseminating 'extremist Assadist' propaganda?

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

I know, it's ridiculous.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

=ORTHODOX ASSADISM==

Attached: st-assad.jpg (34.51 KB, 1180x664)

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

All the fit Russian pr0n thots will be getting personally deleted off the internets. Only fat munters from the UK and US will be left

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

1,900 dislikes
18 likes

wew

cleanse and purge tbh

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Might make a montage of statements about the Syrian gas attack/strikes with sweet little lies playing over the top

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

Looks a bit dangerous as in not very wide and hardly any traffic and then all of a sudden there's a half asleep/drunk Norwegian troll coming towards you driving in the middle of the road

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

Fucking hell. What deaf cunt made that soundtrack?

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

Good idea

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

BBC
Knife crime: What's it like to be stabbed?
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-43787277/knife-crime-what-s-it-like-to-be-stabbed

Attached: wot's-it-like-to-be-stabbed.PNG (482.17 KB, 775x730)

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

Sounds more than it is, it's a bottle-and-a-bit

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

Buy the expensive ripened Avacado
Cut it open for lunch
grainy grey shite

Fucking gonna knife someone

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

"Bloody awful" I imagine

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

buying avocado

Attached: soy-(6).jpg (51.24 KB, 642x880)

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Keek. It is wide enough, it's just that it gets a bit tight when a trailer passes as they tend to drive closer to the middle to avoid the tunnel sides. I do too. smh

keek. Something that must be tried

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

All memmies aside they are full of pottasium and I'm doing a four day fast mimicking. Two a day for four days, or same with Macadamia nuts.

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

They're alright but there are far better fruit to choose from tbh

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

they taste like shit

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

And no I haven't tasted shit

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (122.88 KB, 360x360)

Carter Long
Carter Long

They're not that bad tbh, they work well with a fair few things, but they are definitely overrated.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

And no I haven't tasted shit
Considering the state of your personal hygiene you probably have eaten tiny quantities of your own shit from under your fingernails without knowing it.

Ethan King
Ethan King

Has to have a 4:1 fat to carbs ratio to kick into fasting mode. No sugar

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

o k

Attached: Da3CvJSVQAIRh7o.jpg (195.66 KB, 1200x1200)

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

Keek.

what?

Brody White
Brody White

Someone drew school shooters as disney princesses.

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

Oh top fucking keek I thought there was something familiar with Dylann.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

And here I thought it was just the same old trans shit

Attached: Bowden13.jpg (15.47 KB, 500x434)

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

smh it's obvious now

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

I was fully expecting it to be tranny related but fuck me that's a hot new take

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (158.93 KB, 245x222)

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

kcby.com/news/nation-world/protesters-at-starbucks-chant-company-is-anti-black

Imagine thinking that yelling at innocent workers at the cafés was productive to your protest.

Attached: Da6umEeVQAA-RJL.jpg (124.54 KB, 1024x572)

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

It's why I posted it without context, to see if anyone actually noticed.

Attached: v5J.jpg (12.15 KB, 262x274)

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

I thought you just posted it because you're SA smh

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

Staging terror attack simulations is partandparcel

Attached: munich.jpg (94.61 KB, 612x816)

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

BREAKING: #Israel has attacked Dumayr Airbase, angry that the US strike made no significant damage. This time #Russia-ns were inside the base! #Syria once again shot down all but one of the missiles. This is now a sustained attack #SyriaStrikes
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/986022724131684352

Attached: DayY8z6W4AADJWj.jpg (69.3 KB, 888x998)
Attached: c0a6c90d0c3109bf4b22ed5799aa9ddae0540319a03e2c0d28bccaf1fbd7c52e.gif (1.07 MB, 170x180)

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

They fired the manager for enforcing their policy ffs, hope he sues and gets $$

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Take her word with a grain of salt tbh

Attached: pg-(2).jpg (15.55 KB, 409x298)

John Baker
John Baker

Jews reveal their own hand
Fuckken noice

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

Live debate coming on Syria

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

It was a malfunction by missile defence by US jammers, trying to get Israel attacked in GH so they can all invade

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

something something the butcher of Damascus

Attached: lawrence-arabia-17.jpg (8.16 KB, 450x207)

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

u p p i t y p a k i

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Maurice Jarre will never score your life

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

Is he an angel? He's like an aryan from Nazi propaganda keek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (646.69 KB, 1280x720)

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

butcher of Damascus
err it's the lion of Damascus pleb

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (747.57 KB, 1100x619)

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

Attached: dumbtbh.png (8.35 KB, 226x255)

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

*blocks your empire*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.3 MB, 691x900)

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

No tbh

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

The Aussie rugby wog stood up to them over fags and won

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

STRONG CHIN

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.7 MB, 1429x1423)

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

barrel bombs your last bakery

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.27 MB, 1920x1080)

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

Anyone watching this?

Oliver James
Oliver James

Nah, will make me angry

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

precisely

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

This tbh

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

Allah Syria Bashar w bas
ᛏᛒᚻ

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

This complicates things quite considerably. It also forces Russia's hand by revealing their own electronic warfare methods to counter other attempts. A full scale dedicated electronic/cyber war could be brewing over Syria, as current phyiscal strategies are stalled to a point direct escalation on that front isn't viable.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

They are going to use every trick in the book, it's their last chance. I pray Russia deploys 50k troops

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

suspicious substance discovered inside Romsey conservative party offices

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

integrity?

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

CALM
DOWN

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

One of their own wives?

Mason King
Mason King

BBC making out that EU migrants leaving is a bad thing as they mention that wages will rise in order to get people to do agricultural jobs
this is somehow bad

Attached: assad-(1).jpg (16.74 KB, 466x371)

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

lad the russians haven't broken out the S-300VM's yet and they still have the s400's in reserve.
the Syrians are using Pantsir-S1's at the moment

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

Attached: basset-hound.jpg (32.79 KB, 775x515)

John Morris
John Morris

Would like to deploy a daisycutter on Whitehall

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

no beady yummy mummy

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Would like to deploy a daisycutter on Whitehall..

Attached: daisycutter.webm (624.9 KB, 472x436)

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

Brits will have a chance to compete for jobs again
woah

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

Agri picking is subsidised by taxpayers, the cost of services to them while they are here makes it a huge loss

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

I take her with some zip ties

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

It would be retarded of Russia to deploy lots of troops in Syria, where they're completly encircled by zog. In an actual war they would probably occupy the Baltic countries and maybe Eastern Ukraine. They could do it easily and NATO would have to have a massive mobilisation to break through

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

THE MAYBOT IS ON

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

tbh the jews had him killed because he was supportive of mosley

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Welcome to our futures, lads

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

Do it lad it'd be MAD BANTZ

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

He seems like a giant tbh. Any other lads similar to him?

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

tfw haven't watched the film

William Adams
William Adams

Zog will not attack them if they, get the jump, rout all resistence and announce 'peace keeping' role.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

imagine just sitting at work while a wog with a megaphone screams into your face all day

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

before troops were committed ot the house of commons

Attached: Putsch-yes-please.png (146.95 KB, 740x740)

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

kek

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

Aka Uni proffessor

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

gordon of khartom

maybe william wells in the new world, he was a red headed lad that the chugs called carrot (apekonit) and he was raised up by chugs and became a chug war lord

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

please put your proper flag on

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

the russians are moving a lot of equipment lads

Attached: 4B3162F600000578-5618609-image-a-52-1523820908777.jpg (86.72 KB, 962x634)
Attached: 4B30D37900000578-5618609-image-a-49-1523820855031.jpg (108.92 KB, 962x641)
Attached: 4B31630A00000578-5618609-image-a-57-1523820916873.jpg (121.02 KB, 962x642)
Attached: 4B30D36500000578-5618609-image-a-51-1523820874458.jpg (121.84 KB, 962x605)
Attached: 4B31630200000578-5618609-image-a-46-1523820773918.jpg (90.23 KB, 962x533)

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

Finally

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (207.11 KB, 494x332)

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

I hope they kill the jews

tfw I remember that bridge from the turkish coup livestreams

Attached: 372647.jpg (32.47 KB, 454x305)

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

WORLD WAR JEW

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

the state of our armed forces, I dont even care
we werent allowed to use any of our ships in the syria strikes because none of them were cruise missile capable (to save money kek)

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

where from/to lad?

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

thats the bosphorus lad, see the turk flags on the bridge

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

that was a golden moment of live tv history
just the RATATATATAT and seeing the entire front column of protesters go down like sacks of potatos

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

Good tbh we'd just get lads killed for Jews

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

ta lad

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

exactly. its like watching grandad trying to relive his army days vs some russian spetznaz meathead

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

did you see what the turks did to them?
poor lads should have gone out guns red-hot and out of ammo tbh
from Russia into the Syria

James Wilson
James Wilson

It was a pitiful coup tbh

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

Since you asked so kindly

So cool with all these people worshiping Europeans tbh. Pic related

Attached: Baron-ungern.ruem.jpg (91.87 KB, 659x1024)

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

Not very important tbh, just some very outdated APCs they probably wanted to get rid of

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

thank you lad

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Attached: Da9qxxxXkAAp2VW.jpg (171.28 KB, 1035x1200)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (413.93 KB, 800x982)

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

That one lad who got trapped up against the guard rail and the tank just turned him into red mist because it was trying to get past
God that was a shit coup but it had some good moments.

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

wogs removing themselves

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Ban roads tbh

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

the tank that flatted a few Turk's

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

when they rounded up all the surrendered soldiers and were spitting on them and beating them lol

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

Robert Fisk article (from Douma) saying that no-one there seems to know (or really care) about gas attacks

independent.co.uk/voices/syria-chemical-attack-gas-douma-robert-fisk-ghouta-damascus-a8307726.html

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

yeah ungern sternberg was cool tbh, there is a book called beast men and gods about the russian civil war which talks about him

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

Based homo

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

How those Zoggers still print Fisk, weird

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

Im still in control of the country lads everything is fine
lad they did much more than that

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (760.16 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (639.13 KB, 1000x562)

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

Bet you the tank commander wished they started unloading the minute a glob of spit landed on him.

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

He was a homo? smh

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Don't you just love that they fail to mention that its value had been dropping since well before Brexit

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

I was just thinking that myself, odd since (((Lebedev's))) Russian paper is the most anti-Putin

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Tbf we haven't even left the EU

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

Yes but he was a classy public school homosexual like Douglas Murray. Not an opportunistic bum driller like Woes

Attached: DouglasMurray.jpg (21.57 KB, 770x433)

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

frEsH

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

(((sternberg))) was cool

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

make it so