Kremlin Blessed Russia’s NRA Operation, U.S. Intel Report Says

The Kremlin has long denied that it had anything to do with the infiltration of the NRA and the broader American conservative movement. A U.S. intelligence report reviewed by The Daily Beast tells a different story.

Alexander Torshin, the Russian central bank official who spent years aggressively courting NRA leaders, briefed the Kremlin on his efforts and recommended they participate, according to the report. Its existence and contents have not previously been reported.

While there has been speculation that Torshin and his protege, Maria Butina, had the Kremlin’s blessing to woo the NRA—and federal prosecutors have vaguely asserted that she acted “on behalf of the Russian federation”—no one in the White House or the U.S. intelligence community has publicly stated as much. Senior Russian government officials, for their part, have strenuously distanced themselves from Butina’s courtship of the NRA, which she did at Torshin’s direction.

The report, on the other hand, notes that the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs was fine with Torshin’s courtship of the NRA because the relationships would be valuable if a Republican won the White House in 2016.
thedailybeast.com/kremlin-blessed-russias-nra-operation-us-intel-report-says

Attached: 190113-woodrudd-butina-tease-2_pzsk91.jpeg (1480x833, 116.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
archive.fo/https://endchan.xyz/news/*
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone you know is a Russian clone spy trust nobody I'm Alan jones

NRA was the back channel to the kremlin. wow what a big nothing burger

We're not giving up our guns to you, you Anti-American communist. Glow somewhere else, like in front of a TV screen.

at least they admit it's fiction.

trump go be president instead of shitposting at a 3rd grade level

Attached: 1412348648548.gif (200x200, 1.24M)

She's not even hot. The sanctions must be biting hard. They're not sending their best anymore.

hot enough for the NRA to be compromised by a russian plant

They're not the only ones

Attached: muhrussianszomg.jpeg (449x449, 43.87K)

guess who's in power RIGHT NOW

BUH HILLARY

HAHAHAHAHA

This propaganda is fucking alarmingly STUPID. Oldest civil rights organization in the country. The most pro-American organization out there, supported by veterans. Supported by hard working Americans.

Let me you leftist tards something, there are now over 100,000,000 Americans that own guns today and by ridiculing us with these bullshit accusations you are making sure 1/3rd of the country fucking hates your guts. Just keep it up. You are asking for America to become extremely divided and pushing for a war that would make every school shooting look like a fucking picnic in a park. Thats my warning chumps.

compromised

If Russia wants to support the US constitution, am I supposed to tear it up and say it's bad? Does this tactic work on leftists?

Exactly. If Russia were EVER on board with our constitution I'd declare them allies ask them to dump our corrupt politicians into a river one by one. Same goes with any other country.

America = Constitutional Law.
No Constitution = No America.

RENT FREE

Funny when Russia is (according to the official story) respecting your rights more than our (((representatives))) in the west

Yah, that is a big concern.

342r5c3`14

GO HERE FOR REAL NEWS:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html
THE ASSHOLE IS SIDING NEWS AGAIN!
HERE IS A PRIMARY EXTERNAL ARCHIVE OF REAL NEWS:
archive.fo/https://endchan.xyz/news/*

WOW I GUESS WE BETTER BURN THE CONSTITUTION THEN

HAHAHAH

Attached: u.jpg (800x450, 73.83K)

GO HERE FOR NEWS:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html