NY Times Reveals FBI Attempted Coup D’état Against President Trump

RELATED: >>>/related/5

A report by the New York Times reveals that the FBI attempted a coup d’état against President Trump after he fired Director James Comey in 2017.

The report on the Deep State-led FBI shows the agency launched the secret investigation into Trump based on nothing more than unverified rumors.

Buried on paragraph nine of the NY Times report, the article specifically states there is still ZERO evidence to suggest Trump had any contact with Russian officials.

“No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials,” the article states.

archive.fo/O6lVI#selection-1565.0-1565.226

Infowars.com reports: Trump responded to the bogus story in a lengthy tweet-storm Saturday, saying the FBI has “NO interest in going after the Real Collusion” perpetrated by Hillary Clinton and her Deep State cronies.

Wow, just learned in the Failing New York Times that the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin’ James Comey, a total sleaze!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 12, 2019

…Funny thing about James Comey. Everybody wanted him fired, Republican and Democrat alike. After the rigged & botched Crooked Hillary investigation, where she was interviewed on July 4th Weekend, not recorded or sworn in, and where she said she didn’t know anything (a lie),….

….the FBI was in complete turmoil (see N.Y. Post) because of Comey’s poor leadership and the way he handled the Clinton mess (not to mention his usurpation of powers from the Justice Department). My firing of James Comey was a great day for America. He was a Crooked Cop……

…..who is being totally protected by his best friend, Bob Mueller, & the 13 Angry Democrats – leaking machines who have NO interest in going after the Real Collusion (and much more) by Crooked Hillary Clinton, her Campaign, and the Democratic National Committee. Just Watch!

archive.fo/HEgW9
newspunch.com/ny-times-fbi-coup-detat-president-trump/

Attached: Former NSA Spy John Schindler.png (1002x919, 357.36K)

link to the original story on this never ending 'probe' is the first one from >>>/related/5 (its archived because - as expected - it was nuked by spooks).

Can't say i don't give a shit about this turd news item, so I'll say that I give a little shit since I responded to it

Attached: mg_4363.jpg (1024x683, 106.78K)

Sure OK, but do you give a shit about the ENDLESS flood of "muh Russian collusion, muh Putin-Trump conspiracy" on this board? Because its always being being covered and bumped here 24/7. Maybe the turd who posts all that propaganda take a nice dose of the other side. Thats the reason I posted it, in total spite.

So answer the question: what is the difference between THIS piece and the ENDLESS flood of other news related to this issue here? The only difference I see is the news source. Are you not sick of all the OTHER threads about Trump/Putin too?

I guess America is harder to take than I thought. Good on the President.

Attached: Glow in the dark Deep State Agent meme.jpeg (224x224, 6.97K)

The ONLY reason I posted this thread is because the TV junkie deserves to be rebuked for his non-stop barrage of bias corporate propaganda here related to this very scandle.

I'm really tired of it. If it keeps up, then I'm going to keep on posting more rebukes on this issue. Period.

But that happened last year. What the fuck? Is this just a typo or are they trying to hide something?

no, because I ignore MSM fake news, but secretly I hope that Put-putin did it, it would be ebin

If you want to know when EXACTLY he was fired then scour those /related/ links referenced above. I was covering this from Day fucking 1 BEFORE Trump was president and I stopped because nothing ever came of this. It was all pure corporate media distractions and hype. Don't tell that to the sore losers though.

Then who the hell is bumping all that shit? Was it just the OP all along the whole time?

how jewish is this poster?

What's Mueller up to these days? Has he delivered yet? He's had two years to investigate yet he's produced no evidence and makes no comment. How odd.

This board is full of kikery and BS propaganda in case you didn't notice. There are only TWO of us who are actually posting REAL NEWS, and one doesn't do it often enough. Killcen is likely the only one keeping this board from becoming an official glow in the dark TV propaganda network.

Johnny claims Trump is DONE FOR by February this year. Mark this on a calendar and see if it actually happens this time around. Again, I have been covering this issue BEFORE Trump was ever in office, since Day 1. There were thousands of promises from these glowing niggers about Trump being 'taken down' and not one has come true as of yet.

Attached: Former NSA Spy John Schindler.png (1002x919, 357.36K)

You either die a villain or live long enough to see yourself become the hero.

I'm not a villain or a hero, I'm just a disgruntled old fart who is fed up with all the lies and propaganda. And I do my best to warn people this whole system we live in is a fraud perpetrated by some very greedy evil people.

ANTI-SEMITE

Oh of-course, I'm well aware they'll pull up the name calling. I pretty much ignore it though. They can jump up and down all they want screeching. It won't make a lick of difference.

There is no coup d'etat. This is all part of the circus. Of course they're not gonna FIND any real evidence, they'd have to fake it.

No WAY! This is fake fucking news ok, I trust Hillary, Comey, Meuller and Obama, FUCK DRMPF and FUCK YOU retarded assholes! Can’t you see this is just another bullshit article? Thousands of articles have come out that say otherwise I suggest you do your fuckng homework first and see what bias the journalist had but since you’re all uneducated redneck bumpkins I like myself who ACTUALLY graduated college you’d see the irony in your stupidity.

Comey isn't fired he is undercover investigating Hillary and the Alien crafts with his new partner a GMO Bigfoot .

Attached: blueprint.png (950x534, 442.46K)

sorry investigating the most corrupt president in history takes a while?

Not even by a long shot.

not being corrupt is being corrupt in the eyes of the corrupt government assholes.

Love the satire, M8. Oniony.

ORANGE MAN BAD

So much subversion – so little attention span for public outcry. Trump must pick a pressure point to jab again and again to cause the weak links in these commie plots to spill the beans and give up their handlers and find the big fish.

Attached: hogglanza.gif (317x430, 432.48K)

John Schindler isn’t evidence of anything, ever. Guy’s a fruitcake famewhore.

Nevermind a coup. It's getting to the point that somebody should just first name-middle initial-last name the motherfucker and we can actually get on with MAGA.

Hard dee hard as in my cock is hard and I'm on my 5th beer of a 6 pak in 2 hrs

I'm responsible for 50% of these articles.

I came

i loke yor style siree, burp, 6th beer gone and i aint even me

Funny how literally no conspiracy theory in the history of the world has ever been proven as true.

you mean except for the ones that have? most notably to get the US into wars to enrich warmongers.
-pearl harbor, knew about in advance, but surprise attack was needed to get americans on side to get involved in ww2, from which prescott bush, of the president/CIA bush family, made lots of money funding nazis
-gulf of tonkin, to get america into vietnam to help fight a decades long cold war that
-"WMDs" in iraq that got the US into the mideast, establishing a presence and bases that would cost trillions over the next couple decades

those conspiracies? hmm, pretty true.

Corruption is conspiracy to those who are brainwashed and blind, and you are brainwashed and blind.

No reply to this. I guess ran away after realizing how wrong he was.

of course my post that detailed 3 conspiracies that are true, all centered around growing america's military industrial complex, was deleted.
I'll just list them without comment this time
-gulf of tonkin
-pearl harbor
-iraq WMDs

Attached: zo2tz4xfsna21.jpg (625x1024, 105.9K)

Attached: 603f8582c0e0377412fa91d923f1ebb1beb77960c522e67fc8a180cdb153ac2b.jpg (675x1200, 222.81K)

Attached: 1547300641584.jpg (720x960, 89.62K)

Attached: asddasads - Copy.png (595x584, 543.29K)

Attached: 1534906036834 (1).png (1901x1070, 495.61K)

ah yes the ny times, the paper we just spent 2 years saying is the enemy of the people and lame stream media is now a credible source

Attached: 1053915609 - Copy.jpg (1000x541, 90.74K)

Attached: moron - Copy.jpg (760x475, 100.89K)