Good! Pentagon Extends Mission to Protect US Border From Invasions Through September

>>>/related/14

The U.S. military will extend a mission to support security along the U.S. border with Mexico through Sept. 30, the Pentagon said on Monday.

Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan approved the extension in response to a request from the Homeland Security Department, the Pentagon said in a statement. There are about 2,350 troops assigned to the border mission.

The deployment had previously been authorized through Jan. 31 by former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis.

President Donald Trump ordered the deployment in October, shortly before November congressional elections, as a part of an effort to crack down on illegal immigration, as waves of thousands of migrants escaping violence in Central America trekked toward the United States.

Critics, including 'opposition' Democrats in Congress but also some U.S. military veterans, have derided the troop deployment because they hate America.

The Pentagon said it was "transitioning its support at the southwestern border from hardening ports of entry to mobile surveillance and detection, as well as concertina wire emplacement between ports of entry."

It said it would continue to provide aviation support.

archive.fo/aHOxZ
news.trust.org/item/20190115013923-guxn7

Attached: Pentagon Extends Mission to Protect US Border Through September.jpg (1200x630, 168.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-15/trump-warns-new-migrant-caravan-forming-honduras
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good!

brand new and already sliding, Jesus these propaganda shills are ruthless

Very very good news!

Oh great! Another one?

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-15/trump-warns-new-migrant-caravan-forming-honduras

Time to have the US military build the wall already. Trump has his crisis right there for all to see!

back to the top

"Good!" prefix confirms Russian origin. Probably RT.

"Good" "Bad!" "Boom!" and "Wham!" is all one person hyping up the titled headlines. Actually this is as AMERICANA as you can get.

Most people don't remember newspapers back in the day (40s and 50s) with headlines like "Shocking! Crazed Man Stabs Wife To Death!" … that was what many regular news headlines looked like during the Americana era!

Try harder because I'm always going to toss your bs propaganda back into the trash from where it came.

Thats right GENIUS! Russia (our enemy) really wants the US Military and Department of Defense defending and protecting our borders! Hahahaha! Yah, this benefits Russia so much when the US military takes action to secure US vulnerable weak spots of entry and infiltration.

Again, try harder cupcake.

get ready for "invaders have gotten inside the US. we need to deploy the troops into our cities to keep you safe."
trump is following the illuminati plan perfectly

No, at that point it would be too late. We either defend the border, or we give up completely and allow America to be completely destabilized.

I fully support armed troops at the border. No where else.

why don't you support armed troops in the airports, which is where most of the criminals come in, where most of the drugs come in, and most of the terrorists come in?
the wall is a distraction that the president has succeeded in convincing you of.
wonder what kind of kickbacks trump's businesses and his buddies in construction would get from building a thousands of miles long wall?

They don't come in through the airports. And IF they did, then the TSA is at fucking fault because they have naked body scanners now days for Christs sake. If they can't catch terrorists well their incompetent and stupid.

yes, you see they don't mention this on FOX news because it blows apart trump's argument for a wall, but YES, most of all of those things, criminals, terrorists and drugs DO come in through airports and sea ports in far greater numbers than over the border with Mexico. that comes from the governments own statistics after decades of seizures and arrests.

Well I am one who was saying all along the TSA needs to bring back those regular metal detectors but noooooooo. They need to subsidize all their glow-in-the-dark unreliable big tech CRAP on the market.

Good old fashion law enforcement would be effective, fact is we don't have that anymore, not at all.

Listening to anything on TV now days means you are likely brainwashed. Don't rely on any corporate propaganda.

s u c h
i
g o o d

In other good news, thanks to the Trump government shutdown, TSA officers and sea port authorities are calling in sick and looking for other jobs in droves. In return, the drugs, weapons and terrorists who mostly come in through airports and sea ports will now have a much easier time. So trump says the wall is all about security, but he's ignoring where the greatest threats are, weakened them further and is now inviting a disaster.
Good! job TRUMP!

TSA is ineffective. Not so much the coast guard. But someone needed to take a stand for border security, someone had to do it. Glad he did.

Attached: Hungary To Vote On Tightened Stop Soros Act Next Week.jpg (1280x720, 92.47K)

Attached: Jerry Brown Reluctantly Admits Trump Was Right About Commiefornia Wildfires.jpg (700x367, 20.49K)

Attached: CLINTON BODY BAGS.jpg (960x823, 140.34K)

Attached: Bombshell Book About To Come Out Exposing Treason By US Elites To Sell Out America's Power, Wealth To China.jpg (640x480, 100.79K)

Attached: Trump Considers Trade War Against Germany, Further Pushing Europe East.jpg (485x322, 25.74K)

Attached: Google Tracking All Human Movement, Another Reason To Boycott iPhones.jpg (610x413, 31.04K)

Attached: GLOWING IN THE DARK.jpg (2022x2126, 1.85M)

Attached: Commiefornia's Gestapo Police State Now Raiding Hardware Stores 2.jpg (1280x720, 112.17K)

Attached: Common Core Program Delivers Worst ACT Scores in Living Memory.jpeg (245x205, 10.41K)

Attached: Americans Are About To Experience Sharply Higher Prices From Trade Wars.png (250x357, 22.39K)

bonespurs mcdraft dodge loves using the army to support his child molestation camps

Attached: CIA Infiltrating Democrat Party for 2018 Midterm Elections.png (1419x857, 236.96K)

Attached: Leaked Texts Suggest Coordination Between Obama White House, CIA, FBI And Dems To Launch Trump-Russia Probe 2.jpg (750x898, 84.98K)

Attached: As Warned Before, High-Tax State Exodus As Americans Flee Fiscal Insolvency.png (403x403, 129.28K)

Attached: UK Firms Shilling The Mark of the Beast, Employees Angry Over Microchips.jpg (468x389, 22.8K)

Attached: 2018-12-01 12.17.08.png (398x398, 230.44K)

Attached: 2018-11-27 01.18.52.jpg (1600x1150, 947.49K)

CANNOT WAIT FOR ANOTHER 911…

Looks like we have a real memelord in the thread tonight. Fuck (((you)))

Attached: 57deffc908811c745ed35bcd2f95e274.jpg (640x617, 57.22K)

somebody's deleting all anti-trump posts.
wrong, MOST drugs, criminals and terrorists come through airports and seaports. that's a fact. which is why trump's wall bs is just one big distraction at best, or a vanity project at worst, that he's hoping to slap a big golden TRUMP sign on, like the hotels that license his name. If trump was really concerned about american security, he wouldn't be weakening the greatest threats at those ports of entry by shutting down government, so now TSA and sea port authorities are calling in sick and finding other jobs instead of keeping everyone safe. trump's a hypocrite and an idiot.

looks like some of my posts were deleted. the thread where I mentioned and others linked articles regarding trump's charges filed against him for raping a 13 year old girl were outright deleted even though the original post was still new and the thread was active. Hmm…

Maybe because this was the same someone who was caught sliding all the other non-Trump news threads last night? You recall that, don't you? I decided to log off because I didn't want to put up with that bullshit all night long.

Again, it may have had something to do with you sliding threads? Maybe? Don't know, (((someone))) sure was last night.

Attached: sqMDbbbGNG-1.png (300x250, 21.47K)

I don't think people have the right to slide threads. I think thats why your IP might have been banned and/or posts removed.

Were you here last night? Seriously, someone was sliding the fuck out of news threads by bumping all the old ones. Very rude. I left after a while over it, and I think many others left too.

And this lasted for THREE HOURS btw. Three hours of hateful ruthlessly rude sliding of other new threads. It was 100% deliberate, and if someone got banned for it then Good! because it was well deserved.

Fuck this

Mariah Carey and golden showers!!!

m

wasn't me. I only posted unassailable truths that trumptards had no reply to.

sound a little booty bothered that the unwavering loyalty the president demands is being returned in kind with how many of his advisors he's thrown under the bus so far