Vegans BTFO

A vegan activist has posted footage of herself being arrested at the site of a cattle truck crash where several cows had to be euthanised.

Leah Doellinger, an activist with 32,000 Instagram followers, drove down to Koo Wee Rup, south of Melbourne after the truck rolled this morning.

Several cows had escaped and were roaming nearby fields before officials rounded them up into a paddock.

Some of the cows were badly injured and sadly had to be put down.

Ms Doellinger filmed herself tending to one of the euthanised cows with a group of friends.

In her Instagram video, officials can be heard repeatedly asking the group to move away from the dead cow which was having muscle spasms.

But the women refused, believing the cow was still alive: 'We'll leave when she's dead,' one said.

After Ms Doellinger refused to move away from the cow, a police officer approached and arrested her.

She posted the moment to her Instagram story with a teary message in which she said: 'A cop just ran at me and tackled me to the ground'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6592705/Vegan-activist-moans-arrested-filming-dying-cow.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/evcNPfZlrZs
thisisinsider.com/health-risks-going-vegan-unhealthy-2018-7
nytimes.com/2017/10/02/well/eat/good-vegan-bad-vegan.html
independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/veganism-environment-veganuary-friendly-food-diet-damage-hodmedods-protein-crops-jack-monroe-a8177541.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/baby-dies-diet-parents-convicted-lucas-dendermonde-belgium-malnutrition-dehydration-a7790916.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.994bf9f83e66
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, she really likes seeing animals die.

She must work for PETA.

I look and feel much better on a vegan diet.

Anorexics think that too.

Think it has something to do with being off sugar and factory farming chems. I tend to base my diet on meat and potatoes, ironically.

india?

Lol. Actually meat is good for you as long as its not mass processed and packed with hormones and toxic preservatives like sodium nitrites.

Certified non-GMO grass fed beef WITHOUT preservatives is the way to go, I get half cow butchered from a rancher I know every two years and store it in deep freeze. Saves me a lot of money buying quality meat in bulk (whereas the stores will rip you off by the pound).

Reality checking in…there is a reason why they keep the mass incarceration, torture and murder of the animal kingdom secretly hidden behind anonymous walls and why those trucks only ever drive in the early morning hours. It's because it's a hideous crime, who's insane dimensions have to be kept hidden our it would psychologically damage the herds of slave citizens. Also DO NOT get close to mass production animals, those are filled to the brim with poisonous chemicals and can infect and kill humans and other animals with ease. This goes especially for those thick headed Eco-terrorists who think is a good idea to free the animals from their cages. DON'T! Kill them and torch the whole place down, but do not let them out.

Arrested for empathy that made others feel guilty

That 28 Days Later film began with animal rights nutters freeing infected chimps from a lab. Of course that would be too subversive to get greenlit today.

If the dumb scientist had just said "they are all infected with a super deadly zombie virus that will wipe out everyone"
instead of just saying, "rage"

A long time ago when I was younger, me and my brother drove around to find where the cattle trucks would stop and where drivers would take their break. And we eventually found an old trucker diner. Bingo! All the cattle were in the back of the trucks with caged bars you could see them staring through. So we got some rocks off the ground and began chucking them at the trucks, we drove those sons a bitches wild!! They were moo'in and kicking and knocking each other over in there like crazy. We were drinking shots of Canadian Club in the parking lot laughing up a storm till one of the drivers stormed out the diner yelling at us, cussing up a storm. We ran back to our truck and split before the police showed up. Crazy times, fun times!

Once came upon a trailer truck full of screaming pigs in plus 30 degrees wal mart parking lot.
They were covered in bloody wounds and shit.
I OMd to them for a while.
Pretty fucking gay earth

Yeah he could have but then the film would've been very short and we wouldn't be talking about it in the current year. BTW the scientist was jewish.

I'm guessing you're >300 stone.

Yep. I weigh two tons. That's the same as 50 fully grown vegans.

I don't support killing(or raising in poor living conditions)animals for food–send all you hate comments to
I get all my protein from legumes. I take a vitamin D and b12 supp. Never felt healthier in my life. Also no vegetable oil or any oil with a lot of poly unsaturated fats. Yearly blood works are always boring(no problems) to my doc.

Jehovah getting his blood sacrifice

A woman showing empathy for something other than another woman. This one is extremely rare.

youtu.be/evcNPfZlrZs

Paleo / keto is better for you

I'm certainly bored.

Most people report feeling better when starting any given diet because you're paying attention to your diet for the first time.

Veganism is retard tho tbh.

Attached: 983989_1308988615855299_4490824133352439984_n.jpg (779x791, 70.37K)

This is weak bait.

How is that bait? Look into ANY given diet and people will be claiming for feel "much better". I've had people starting vegan diets and the carnivore diet both tell me that they "feel much better". HMMMM.

Ultra-restrictive dieting is all stupid. We didn't evolve that way. Eat a variety of foods, don't eat processed shit and don't eat too much food. It's not hard.

Attached: vegan.jpg (645x412, 59.14K)

I never said how long I ate that way, first. Second, you're assuming people who eat a vegan diet are "retarded," "insufferable," as evidenced by pic related.

And yet there are allopathic doctors who are vegan, right wingers who are vegan/vegetarian, etc.

This shit doesn't even qualify as an argument. It's your opinion. Ok? So what?

Beyond that, you retreat to a "why not both" position. Well, isn't that convenient, your not having to take a definitive stance on the matter. You get to have your fun and not know a thing about it.

I stick to eating meat and vegetables, quality meats like you mentioned, not processed shit. I also like to cook with lots of garlic and ginger because its good for the cardiovascular system and heart. I'd recommend if you cook with spices get fresh spices and chop them up yourself.

No shit - but that's not what bait is.

There are plenty of problems with a vegan diet:
thisisinsider.com/health-risks-going-vegan-unhealthy-2018-7
nytimes.com/2017/10/02/well/eat/good-vegan-bad-vegan.html
independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/veganism-environment-veganuary-friendly-food-diet-damage-hodmedods-protein-crops-jack-monroe-a8177541.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/baby-dies-diet-parents-convicted-lucas-dendermonde-belgium-malnutrition-dehydration-a7790916.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.994bf9f83e66

The reason I think its a stupid diet, same with ANY ultra-restrictive diet is because 1) You're just creating problems for yourself with not necessarily any clear benefit 2) That's not how we evolved to eat and you're probably not actually healthy. Sure if you're used to sucking down dewy and tendies in your basement switching to a plant-based diet will make you feel better, but long term it's not great for you.

Fucking retard. kys promptly.

Have fun with your low-energy soyboy fad-diet.

Yeah, enjoy your low iq, meme-brained nigger.

Now that's how you know you won an internet argument!

There are so many phonies on this site that I tend to disdain casual argumentation.

Most people understand dietary debates are intractable because there are different races from different environments.

Fix'd for accuracy

Why are vegans always libtards? Do they have it beaten into them in (((college)))?

Pretty sure we evolved to adapt to the restrictions of whatever environment we find ourselves in. Ice age: restricted to meat. Tropical island: restricted to fish and coconuts. Etc.

There's a high chance the cow was already dead. After something dies, the nervous system flips the fuck out for a bit and the creature moves around. Sometimes it's just a widening of the eyes and the limbs stretching out and jittering a bit, other times it's "gasping", or full-on pawing or running movements. Humans do it, too. I've been with a lot of old pets and farm animals as they died, and lots of people hunt around here so you see deer having spasms on the ground even though they're completely dead.

lol

kek

real news

bump

OP is impressed that state soldier (policeman) beat the shit out of common citizen