Govt Shutdown Longest In US History, FBI Forces Agents To Work For $0 As Free Gibs Canceled

Federal workers, time to find another job!
BEWARE A BIG CHIMP OUT IN THE NEAR FUTURE
SO BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1

Staring down the next deadline to pay federal workers, the White House shifted tactics Tuesday, trying to bypass House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to negotiate with rank-and-file lawmakers even as President Donald Trump dug in for a prolonged shutdown.

The House and Senate announced they would stay in session, canceling an upcoming recess week at home if the shutdown continued, which seemed likely. On the shutdown’s 25th day, Trump did not move off his demand to have Congress provide $5.7 billion to build his promised border wall with Mexico. Democrats say they will discuss border security once the government has reopened, but Pelosi is refusing money for the wall they claim 'ineffective' and 'immoral'.

The president, on a conference call with supporters, showed no signs of backing down.

“We’re going to stay out for a long time, if we have to,” Trump said. “We’ll be out for a long time.”

“People are very impressed with how well government is working with the circumstances that we’re under,” Trump said.

Behind the scenes, though, the administration — and its allies on Capitol Hill — are warily eyeing the next payday, hoping to reach a resolution before next week’s Tuesday deadline when they’ll need to prepare the next round of paychecks for workers who have been seeing zeros on their pay slips.

Trump urged his supporters to call the offices of Democratic lawmakers to press them to support the wall to reopen the government.

The Internal Revenue Service is recalling about 46,000 of its employees furloughed by the government shutdown — nearly 60 percent of its workforce — to handle tax returns and pay out refunds. The employees won’t be paid during the shutdown.

With the official start of the tax filing season coming Jan. 28, the Trump administration has promised that taxpayers owed refunds will be paid on time, despite the disruption in government services caused by the partial shutdown now in its fourth week.

An IRS document detailing its new shutdown plan shows that 46,052 agency employees will be called back to work, of the total workforce of 80,265. It says the plan will take effect as soon as the Treasury Department issues an official notice.

Only about 10,000 employees are deemed essential and have been working.

Angered over employees having to work without pay, the union representing IRS staff sued in federal court last week to challenge any such agency action on constitutional grounds. The Constitution doesn’t allow the government to obligate funds that haven’t been provided by Congress, and the executive branch “can’t continue to force more and more employees to show up in exchange only for an IOU,” the National Treasury Employees Union said.

On Tuesday, a federal judge rejected the union’s challenge, declining to force the government to pay the recalled employees.

archive.fo/wJjny

Attached: Govt Shutdown Longest In US History, FBI Forces Agents To Work For 0 As Free Gibs Cancled.jpg (1024x768, 81.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/wJjny
twitter.com/AnonBabble

State agencies are warning food stamp recipients to carefully budget their grocery purchases once they receive their February benefits weeks earlier than normal due to the partial government shutdown.

The Department of Agriculture's backup plan for paying out Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits amid the lapse in funding means it could be 40 days — or longer, in some cases — before additional money is added to recipients' benefit cards.

In Ohio, another state with a large population of SNAP participants, households will see an extra month of benefits on their "Ohio Direction Card" on Wednesday, Jan. 16.

"These benefits are intended for use in February," the Ohio Association of Foodbanks said in a flier to SNAP recipients this week. "You WILL NOT receive additional benefits in the month of February."

In Texas, officials announced that they plan to load EBT cards — called "Lone Star Cards" in Texas — with February benefits by Jan. 20.

"If you receive your February CalFresh benefits early, you should plan your food budget knowing that these benefits will be the only benefits provided through the end of February," one sample message read.

The Florida Department of Children and Families announced on Facebook that February SNAP benefits will be doled out on Jan. 20.

In North Carolina, where more than 840,000 people receive SNAP benefits, state officials told recipients they will get their February benefits on Jan. 20.

"Please budget for buying food wisely!" one flier read. "Additional benefits cannot be added for future months until the shutdown is resolved."

archive.fo/wJjny

FUCK FUCK FUCK

I meant to say IRS !!!

FBI would be funnier tho. Imagine not being paid to shitpost on Zig Forums all day…unbelievable.

will I still get my neetbux for febuary? I have savings just in case but its would be nice to know

I agree, just wish I could fix the title.

Depends where you live. Some states are ready to cut food stamps (or EBTs now days) off. If you have social security or disability it may not be affected, but free food will be in some states.

They shouldn’t volunteer to work as the slaves because they are just enabling the abusers.

well tell them dems to get trump that wall money

This. Soon they'll be begging for a wall (if they can't afford to eat).

He can use the military to build the wall but he is dodging it.

Killcen, you know that i admire you and i realize you are a very intelligent man……

I truly DO………

So don't be offended when I say I'm amazed at how easily you are swayed sometimes….

ypu actually SUPPORT Trump, even though you know god damn good and well that Trump is a FUCKING IDIOT.

he is NOT helping America. In fact, he's created an idiotic situation, claiming he would 'own the shutdown', then immediately blaming democrats.

He's cost America BILLIONS of dollars so far with his stupid decisions and complete lack of diplomacy or negotiating skills

and that was BEFORE the government shut down.

There is no 'national emergency' and there is no 'invasion'.

he's also a communist sympathizer

and apparently, so are YOU

Not without congressional approval

HEY JOHNNY, PAY ATTENTION:

Did I not tell you?

reminder that Trump is batshit insane. You wanted a meme president, you got one.

How did it feel the day you finally realized you voted for a communist agent ?

You accidentally typed a comma instead of a decimal point

Attached: PicsArt_01-16-11.25.18.jpg (906x518, 41.54K)

I realize that your silly human pride prevents you from openly admitting how gullible you were

so you are going to try to cling to your facade

but in two weeks, when the Mueller report
is finally released, you're going to have
painted yourself into an embarrassing
little corner, and youll be forced to
eitber admit you were wrong…..

or look like a fool

itll be your choice

He is the commander of the military so he don’t need the approval to use the military to build the wall.

the REAL NEWS is that trump
is not only the most embarrassing
idiotic ineffective dipshit in history

But he is ABSOLUTELY a traitor

perhaps you should consider

spending less time being wrong

and more time reading the constitution

As a libertarian I hope the government never re opens.

Congress has to approve it

our 'commander in chief' is not a king
He's not an emperor

we are not at war
so there are rules
its called 'democracy'

Also, if congress DID approve it
they would be stealing budgeted funds
from the coffers of alloted money that
has already been earmarked for our
disaster relief efforts for the major
hurricanes, so the american public
DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU AT ALL

Lets say hypothetically that the Mueller report only contains the things that have already been 'leaked' to the press? That arent even worth talking about? Will you never mention it again?

NOBODY'S candidate got voted in

Trump lost the popular vote

lol fasten your seatbelt

and his base still love him, Satan. Just imagine who the Republicans will be running after Trumps second term.

Attached: IT HAS BEGUN!.gif (360x202, 1.74M)

SPEAKING OF TRUMP:

Q: don't you think Elvis Presley pompadours
look equally as good on women as on men?

it doesn't matter if its a man or woman
a pompadour makes you look like
youre moving at 500 MPH

( nobody givesa fuck about trump )

Trump's 'base' are all UNEDUCATED DISENFRANCHISED WHITE TRASH

Oh no! You don't like them! That means they don't get to vote anymore!

Shit……

even a nigger woman looks good
with an Elvis Presley haircut

Attached: alicia-keys-girl-on-fire-video.jpg (403x403, 18.81K)

nobody likes disenfranchised
uneducated white trash

Attached: Ceci n'est pas un argument.jpg (720x533, 19.52K)

It simply looks good

on anybody

Attached: 0ef45a45779d6a4b6a4d41b985174d6d--hairstyle-for-women-short-cuts.jpg (236x354, 13.3K)

it compliments the human face

Attached: Rockabilly-Hairstyles-for-Women-9-min.jpg (500x350, 22.49K)

it makes you look like youre an airplane

Attached: Amber Heard Updos Pompadour _uZkvulyCtYl.jpg (400x600, 60.77K)

Even on little kids

Attached: 36790e8e2b5363571eb6a67d6d988fa5.jpg (236x353, 13.09K)

Its simply THE ULTIMATE hairstyle

Attached: 25.jpg (1080x1080, 58.45K)

Thankyou, Elvis

Attached: e9973206326aa28af6e5177ae4f329d2.png (500x741, 156.07K)

what a stupid piece of shit

Attached: Vegas56Head3.jpg (300x381, 34.11K)

not trying to be rude, but…..

EXACTLY WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH POMPADOURS?

I'm curious if 42 years after Donald Trump dies, will there be people emulating him and wearing his hairstyle?

Attached: Pompadour-Haircut-39-650x650.jpg (650x650, 53.6K)

USA is at wars and you don’t realise it.

You wouldnt have dodged the question if you were confident in that prediction.

Not if you dont count the 10 million or so illegals that voted.
at least they are putting citizenship in the census this year.

Here in the UK it would be unthinkable to be allowed to vote without proving your identity.
You murricans have no idea how far behind the rest of the world you are on this stuff.

Yes we are….. our president seems to be at war with the American people… That's the only explanation for all of the stupid decisions he is making.

But there is no war at the border.

I didn't avoid your ridiculous question at all.

I laughed and told you to fasten your seatbelt

That's really strange, because they announced yesterday that they actually are not putting citizenship on the census

NOTE:

The title says "FBI" and that is a mistake. It is supposed to read IRS …….. sorry for the mistake.

You going to be eating crow and wiping egg off your face when the impeachment hearings begin after it is demonstrated that Donald Trump is actually a traitor who has been working as an agent for communist Russia…..

So fasten your seatbelt and be sure your air bag is working… You're going to need that

It only took you an hour and 21 minutes to figure that out

That's a lot better than the two years it took you to figure out you had voted for a communist sympathizer

Thank God this is an image board…

That way it will be really easy for you to upload photographic documentation that proves 10 million illegal immigrants voted

Nope, as I stated before you started flooding this thread with shitposts:

I would be that if I voted for Hillary.

I agree with you when you say pompadour hairstyles look good on any nationality

Attached: Black-Pompadour-Hair.jpg (768x1024, 88.39K)

I even agreed when you said black people look good with pompadours

Attached: kutzbykaine-temple-fade-haircut-black-hair-men.jpg (1080x1080, 91.05K)

That must have been someone else who said that.

Little johnny cucktune is really triggered by this news.
Why would that be?

ahhhh…..

Then you must have been the one that said pompadours look really cool on Asian people too

Attached: 54336739054446a4fc52a95be7342d98.jpg (400x560, 13.25K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-16-12.22.50.jpg (906x518, 109.02K)

ahem………………….

we are still waiting

It's really simple. Select the documentation that proves 10 million illegal immigrants voted in the last election, then upload it…

…..that is….
unless you've got no proof

Attached: elvis_trump-800x430.jpg (800x430, 63.16K)

Attached: n8y6SgC5EFdnPyinUfZduX-320-80.jpg (320x180, 12.01K)

Attached: Copy of Copy of DERAILMENT UNDERWAY.jpg (1280x786, 740.32K)

well yea, thats what you do to felons already

I'm actually glad there's a government shutdown right now……

It gives everybody more time to think about ridiculous looking sunglasses

Attached: portrait-stupid-man-too-small-sunglasses-which-appear-to-be-to-35102607.jpg (1273x1300, 188.33K)

When the government was up and running I barely had any time to focus on stupid looking sunglasses

Attached: Screen-Shot-2012-10-01-at-3.20.30-PM-1.jpg (482x451, 37.57K)

Attached: mZePHLRyeKigt2HU6L43C9A.jpg (225x225, 8.14K)

Trump finally did something right

Attached: ugly-sunglasses.jpg (540x400, 33.88K)

Attached: 4410963673_19ca0d5d70_o.jpg (1088x816, 263.26K)

I for one am LIVID over the newfangled design of the Easy-Bake Oven….

Call me old school, but I simply think technology has ruined some of the personality of the original design

Attached: easy-bake-pesta_uotskv.jpg (1480x833, 106.12K)

Sure, the older model Easy-Bake Ovens might have been a little bit boxy, but the light bulb housing was assembled better, making for a more even distribution of heat

Attached: EasyBake1.jpg (588x350, 23.77K)

Today everybody is consumed with an obsession on design….

But I don't care about space-age design

I'm only concerned with functionality
So I still use my 1983 model

(just remember not to use an LED bulb because it won't heat up the food and the government listens to you through your Easy Bake Oven)

Attached: 070719_easybake_vmed_11a.grid-4x2.jpg (308x411, 15.02K)

who fucking cares.
get a real job that actually helps people
and before you ask yes i am poor as fuck

……. if I know you, you've probably got a couple original Kenner models from the early 70s in a couple Dusty old cardboard boxes, you Sly Fox you

Attached: Premier_model_Easy_Bake_oven.jpg (1018x492, 78.59K)

oh, we're shitposting? okay

Attached: 00Crash-772063.jpg (760x516, 58.46K)

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (400x284, 32.38K)

Please Donald, keep this up. I am enjoying this.

Attached: smug roman soldier.png (387x307, 68.08K)

Everybody is in one way or another
If not financially, then morally bankrupt

damn user
those look ridiculous

this is news

Attached: 45.jpg (1280x960, 259.13K)

news guys

Attached: 201de2b47e5c_sf_6.jpg (1024x576, 149.75K)

le johnny uranus xD;;

Attached: 399d10a3d7bda95e0b22fb0b4a1e0284.jpg (236x295, 17.13K)

RE: 'news'

You misspelled the word 'hilarious'

i'm bumping the thread and helping!

Attached: 11264-testbig15.jpg (800x600, 115.95K)

go back to gaia you fucking fag

Attached: 64751454e27242c6.jpg (500x375, 50.59K)

important news

Attached: 1320174492_24.jpg (500x368, 23.41K)

watch out guys important stuff happening here

Attached: 1238193618910.jpg (640x480, 53.09K)

news news news news!

Attached: 1241902680785.jpg (640x480, 64.2K)

I wish they would use more age-appropriate models for their advertising, because this gal is over the hill….

Also if you care to notice she's not barefoot, naked or pregnant…..

yet

Attached: PicsArt_01-16-12.45.47.jpg (1519x1507, 273.9K)

You did it, me! I'm Johnny Neptune or whoever and I love posting gore to deter newfags!

Attached: 1255296425115.jpg (642x504, 62.97K)

Do you really think you can out shitpost an oldfag, nigger?

Attached: 1325414366957.jpg (658x708, 102.3K)

Like I ever stopped bumping this. Who cares what comes to the top, Zig Forums is worthless.

Attached: 1522208772519.jpg (800x600, 58.11K)

I heard this is the model Melania Trump uses in the White House to keep her man happy

Attached: easybake_mcdonalds.jpg (648x686, 186.05K)

niggerniggernigger

Attached: a0187671c79df0436ddfdac02425c7bf.jpg (736x550, 96.16K)