Prominent Democrat Donor Indicted On Sex Abuse Charges Involving Minor

Prominent Democrat donor Terry Bean was indicted earlier this month with sex crimes involving a child younger than 16.

The indictment states that the alleged victim was a minor when the incident took place in September 2013.

Bean pleaded not guilty to two counts of sodomy and one count of sexual abuse in Lane County court on Thursday.

Fox News reports: archive.fo/60nOI

Bean was arraigned Thursday on the charges, TV station KGW8 reported. He pleaded not guilty and was taken into custody at Lane County jail in Oregon. He was released Thursday and told KGW8 he was “innocent.”

The indictment was filed on Jan. 4 but made public following the arraignment.

Bean, a gay rights activist who donated almost $70,000 of his own money to former President Barack Obama’s campaign, was charged with sexual abuse in 2014 but the case was dismissed after the alleged victim did not testify. Prosecutors refiled the charges after this, court records stated, according to The Oregonian. The “alleged victim is not named in the new indictment” but the dates are similar to the previous charges, KGW8 noted.

Bean, a real estate developer, and his former boyfriend, Kiah Lawson, allegedly had sex with a 15-year-old boy in a Eugene, Oregon, hotel in September 2013. They allegedly used the app Grindr to arrange the sexual encounter. Lawson was also charged but his case was dismissed.

Bean’s lawyer, Derek Ashton said in an emailed statement to KGW8: “This case is a continuation of the 2014 blackmail scam by [Lawson] and others, including today’s accuser. Mr. Bean is the victim and he has paid enough. We will see them in court.”

archive.fo/6grSn
newspunch.com/prominent-democrat-donor-indicted-on-sex-abuse-charges-involving-minor/

Attached: Prominent Democrat Donor Indicted On Sex Abuse Charges Involving Minor.jpg (678x381, 29.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/d7yataaezylrd/
mega.nz/#F!fNtgXToY!RQi64mOQx6RSuE6mkWc1Hw
mega.co.nz/#F!u1NiRCgZ!oZJ7ujAU4RG6hKczsN8org
archive.org/details/OperationKILLCENKillCensorship
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's there's smoke there's fire, Mr. Bean
see you in hell

pure coincidence
Must be an old school democrat. Skippy likes them under 10.

IMPEACH OBAMA
oh wait

Prominent Democratic Donor

…..so in other words….

Youre trying to connect the Democrats with pedophilia again?…..

lol. Fail much ?

No, I'm not. Although pedophilia is prominent in BOTH corrupt circles of Washington DC. Thats how many politicians are compromised. Many of these children taken from CPS care aka "go missing", we find that kind or corruption rampant today.

Feel Free To Post Your Evidence………………

unless you have none

Attached: PicsArt_01-18-06.54.20.jpg (1600x1600, 344.46K)

another person hears Alex Jones' bullshit

and becomes an 'expert'

The evidence is out there if you look for it. I don't have time to dig through all kinds of archives for it. IF I did save links I would have likely provided them by now. Do some research, you'll find lots and lots of info and disclosure on this topic. Its an open secret really.

ahhhhhh i see…………………….
its the timeless 'the evidence is out there
but i don't have time to look for it, but I've
got plenty of time to create threads about
it, and insist that it's true' technique……….

got it

Never claimed to be an expert on this topic, but there are some who are. Alex would not be one of them. If you really want some details on that look into a man named Dave Hodges. He wrote several articles about this child sex trafficking involving the CPS, one which led to the feds coming to his home and harassing him over his reports. Another which led to him having to shut his site down temporarily due to attacks and mass controversy providing names and details about a ring in Virgina.

its the good old 'look for the evidence yourself, because im too busy pretending that i have proof to back up my absurd claims' technique……

well played

I don't create threads on it, only report news. Whats new I post, I have to keep up with A LOT of topics, every fucking day. You guys should thank me for spending my time and effort doing that much.

I didnt say its not true…..
and im NOT attacking you personally

all im saying is that when you make
an outrageous extreme assertion, it is
prudent to have some tangible evidence

I have TONS backed up. Too much to go through. In 2013 to 2015 alone I spidered more than 5,000,000 reports from hundreds of online news sites. I have troves of this stuff all backed up.

Attached: 1447955610454.jpeg (826x647, 74.39K)

*wipes a tear and sniffles*

"nobody ever thanks ME for shitposting"

Attached: Copy of Copy of DERAILMENT UNDERWAY.jpg (1280x786, 740.32K)

Operation KILLCEN 2016 (Over 1,200,000 reports) »

mediafire.com/folder/d7yataaezylrd/

mega.nz/#F!fNtgXToY!RQi64mOQx6RSuE6mkWc1Hw

KILLCEN Archive 2013 - 2015 (Over 5,000,000 Reports) »

mega.co.nz/#F!u1NiRCgZ!oZJ7ujAU4RG6hKczsN8org

archive.org/details/OperationKILLCENKillCensorship

Note that even if my house is ever droned or demolished, this info is backed up and buried underground in several locations throughout the country in the boonies, placed within faraday caged bags inside weather resistant stainless steal buckets. wrapped up with plastics. Someday people WILL know the truth, even if there happens to be an EMP attack against our national electric grid, future generations will find out the truth.

Attached: 4766964143837790650.jpg (600x1200, 123.12K)

Its important to remember that CHILD MOLESTATION IS AN EPIDEMIC

but it always has been
since the beginning of time
(especially in religious circles)

and it spans all walks of life
all political beliefs
all socio-economic categories
all races
rich, poor, black, white, gay, straight, young & old

the 'pizzagate' thing is bullshit
and this story reminds me too much
of the alex jones pizzagate nonsense

Well whatever, all I reported on was a democrat donor got arrested for it recently. Lets just leave it at that. And sure, it has always been an epidemic, especially in rich families and people who have the right connections, access to this kind of dirty black market. No surprise when politicians or other officials are caught up in it. There have been many.

thanks for the tip

i triangulated your coordinates

Attached: PicsArt_01-18-07.36.48.jpg (852x480, 49.46K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-18-07.42.12.jpg (801x601, 87.02K)

LoL

youre an alright guy, killcen

Why is Johnny being censored? So what if he spazzes out, at least let him talk about the topics here. If he goes overboard on crazed rants you can just block his IP temporarily. Why remove everything he has to say?

Because if you give him an inch he takes a mile. Only anons who haven't had to deal with him long enough are sympathetic towards him.

There's something wrong with banging gay boys?

Attached: hellagay.jpg (1294x491, 56.53K)

Attached: 5b2e8320e2628770832e64f98adf8ac4c4be0e532a8326b80fb4684bb526a106.jpg (640x640, 47.7K)

Wait, hold up. Isn't there a law against double-jeopardy that prevents this kind of bullshit? Or does it somehow not count unless the trial actually takes place? Because that's really stupid.

no one reads
no one cares

Why is this being slid?

TV-junkie likely.

Double jeopardy only applies to trial verdicts. If found innocent you cannot be retried for the same offense unless there is (((fresh evidence))).

Until Normies realize that homosexuality is just a fetish and a lifestyle nothing will be done.

Again?

Political pedophile. Imagine my surprise.

DUBBUHH JEPPUHDEEEE

D U B B U H . . . . . .

J E P P U H D E E E E E E . . . . . . .

It's hard to believe a miner could be abused. Afterall, being down there in the soot and poo is about as bad as it gets short of intentional physical torture.

Baste black guy tbh. I don't know what he thinks double jeopardy means, but he's a good barbarian. Someday he'll be free in Liberia, no doubt.

Not at all.
Not at all.

Dubbuhhh
Jeppuhdeeeee