Largest single group of migrants ever tunnels under border wall in Arizona, says Border Protection

The largest single group of asylum seekers ever to cross into the U.S. tunneled beneath the border wall near San Luis, Arizona, on Monday, voluntarily turning themselves into Customs and Border Protection, according to the agency.

Migrants can be seen marching toward Border Patrol agents by the hundreds, according to video obtained by ABC News. Smugglers dug a series of seven holes, only a few feet long beneath the steel border fence, with hundreds going beneath the wall and a smaller number clambering over it, according to CBP.

Parents with children now comprise over 80 percent of the total apprehensions of those crossing the 2,000-mile long border with Mexico. The vast majority of them, like the group near Yuma Monday, surrender immediately or seek out Border Patrol agents in order to begin the asylum process

abcnews.go.com/beta-story-container/US/largest-single-group-migrants-tunnels-border-wall-arizona/story?id=60462672

Attached: border-tunnel-ho-mo-20190118_hpEmbed_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 151.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Trumpgret/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need underground walls!

at least they cannot drive through, it slows them down.
drones could be sent to areas where sensors either notice suspicious activity, or where sensors are inactive to check why. security forces could be sent when needed, to areas drones have scouted and deemed necessary. ground penetrating radar could be used on occasional sweeps, to detect longer, deeper tunnels from afar. the physical barrier wall is just one part of a total solution, but it is an integral part.

I would rather go over that crawl through that tight squeeze

trump on suicide watch

Just shoot them like the Israelis do.

Attached: 51taLhH4eNL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 21.57K)

Attached: mole.jpg (1776x1160, 207.53K)

that thing looks real

The wall needs to be deeper.

this
it's an invasion, and you are expected to shoot invaders

nah, it's good, I mean someone will always pass by the obstacle, but that's not the point, the point is, that it reduces the number of people trying, and zero is unfortunately not realistic number of illegals getting through

Why the fuck is our border security so lax that illegals AREN'T terrified of turning themselves in?

angry orange

Attached: zm9po.jpg (500x500, 58.2K)

They quite literally don't.
This isn't the dark ages; there are automated systems that 90+% of modern border walls have that only require a small team to monitor when something "pops up", in order to verify that it is, in fact, an illegal immigrant.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Divisive politics. You ducking whites are the ones that went to South America, Africa, India, Middle East and stole whatever the hell u wanted including people. Now that you have stolen North America and the natives, you don't want anyone in. And by the way, all your politicians know it is impossible to stop immigration. Trump doesn't have the courage to do anything so he champions the wall. Give me a fucking break, to be honest, I hate the fact that you blame jews for everything and then insult other races for any problem you think you can do something about it.

Jewish post

This is your daily reminder that the slave trade was an African invention (pretty much their only one) and that it still thrives in the Dark Continent, East Asia, and the Middle East. If you're not a slave today, thank a white person.

Conquest is competition, not theft.

Tell that to the Israelis. Note, this point is not "DA JOOOS!" (although I'm sure you'll try to pretend it is), Israel actually provides a great example of security and border control done relatively well.

Attached: Dear conquered people.jpg (912x764, 73.09K)

Patrols aren't remotely effective, you have constant streams coming in and you'll never catch them all. The most effective barrier in history was a wall of bodies impaled by pikes Vladimir the Impaler put up, just one look at that sent a clear enough message the invading army Noped the fuck of there.

So you guys were better in conquest? I concur, at least you have the guts to acknowledge that. I don't see why you can't continue that. Ooops it's reversed. Am not a Jew.
You guys are so fucking soft now I thought you forgot what brought you the land you're desperate to protect. It's coming back full circle. America is now a Jewish colony.

SO, I've been wondering, if I were to snipe an invader on the other side of the border, could I actually be charged with a crime?

Only if they can prove you did it. Mexico would try to extradite on murder charges but technically you committed the act in a different country so its a legal gray area. A good lawyer would get you off.

Hmmm…so I reckon building a ballista is out of the question then.

Nothing a little phosgene can't fix

Attached: gas_attack.jpg (640x430, 47.32K)

Patrols only work when you have a wall.
Meanwhile
These people are the direct cause of why they need to flee in the first place. They will create the same environment as the hellhole they came from.

No more free gibs, no more invaders, its simple. We should keep catch and release adding a spay and neuter program as well.

MORE WALL FOR THE TRUMPTARDS!!! EVEN THO YOU CAN TUNNEL UNDER IT. TWO YEARS OF REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENT AND NO WALL. HMMM I WONDER WHY. SUCKERS.

reddit.com/r/Trumpgret/

Attached: 959693fe03b0bd2b9f351241e0fcc409 - Copy.jpg (778x720, 35.71K)

Attached: nod.jpg (1024x576, 107.44K)

Never mind the world bank giving CIA installed dictators in those countries money to be puppets and kill their own people, no its definitely the peoples fault.

t. book readin faggot

But the shills said there is no wall?

There's that retard logic.

"it is not 100% effective therefore it is not effective at all! Checkmate atheists!"

Attached: borderwall2split.jpg (1862x1048, 278.28K)

So if Jamal rapes your wife is it just conquest? We won't hear any complaints from you?

and don't bother saying you have a gun, so does Jamal and he is better with it than you.

Attached: Black Guy with Milk.jpg (634x480, 52.24K)

dont tell trump about those reciprocating bois

Attached: m.jpg (1000x1000, 28.97K)

kek. I’m sure jamarquarious with his dirty hi-point he doesn’t even know how to field strip and calls a glock will do anything with it other than shoot old niggers walking home from the grocery store, women, other little niglets, or let ashantimakishasiaria take the gun and shoot his nigger ass in the head with it like marvin did

Pathetic.

this why weed trumps wall, it runs DEEP

along with the drones and motion sensors and additional funding it frees up boarder to watch closely for for this shit instead dealing with the un-walled sections the hordes usually use as crossings

You all do realize boarder patrol wishes the existing walls extended farther because their SO EFFECTIVE.

Fact: The illegals cross where there is no wall
they do not bother tunneling likely cartel activity

yea you ever tried to cut a 1/2 steel with one of these battery powered bad boys? what 15 / 20 minutes tops, so if they just carry a hundred batteries and saw blades and starve for a week they might get though lol

just to find boarder patrol waiting on the other side

actually quite the opposite

thats the old wall. the newer bollard walls run much deeper.

woops

Attached: w.jpg (633x536, 61.25K)

turns out the wall is 1/5th inch chinese steel filled with garbage and that's how trump will cover the border with 5 billion

and the new wall has lasers on top and flamethrower traps and is a solid steel sheet!

Attached: s.jpg (1000x566, 55.17K)

they do not bother tunneling
except for this case where hundreds were found tunneling and who knows how many other not found
HAHAHAHAHA

The context was the fat greasy kike sitting next to you implying a cut like that could be made with a fucking hackzall. As somebody who owns one, it can't. At least, not like your pea brain is imagining. You showing a picture of a wall section being cut with a "cute" "whoops" (you must be a land whale) isn't an argument, you low-IQ cum dumpster. I would wager that a two-stroke concrete saw was used for those cuts. It's the type of saw your OBGYN needs to use to cut away the crust from your dirty cunt before he tells you that yes, you do have another std, you still have the other ones, and you still have AIDS

Also, that was a test cut, done by Americans…unless Mexicans decided it would be a good idea to breach walls directly into US border facilities. No wonder they assigned you to Zig Forums. You won't ever have what it takes to shill on Zig Forums, you pathetic newshill

Europeans were on North America 10,000 years before curry niggers. fuck off with your white guilt moshe