Britain’s first transgender family reveals son, 5, is also transitioning

Britain's first two-generational transgender family have revealed how they have been 'shunned' since they revealed their five-year-old son is transitioning.
They have suffered insults both online and at the hands of their neighbours in their home in Glasgow including even being reported to social services.
Jayden Rogers was born a boy and lives with step-dad Greg, 27, who was born a woman and mum, Jody, 21.Speaking to the Daily Record, Greg defended claims that the couple have been 'encouraging' Jayden in his transition to become a girl.

He said: “We’ve had people saying we’re using Jayden for attention and that she just wants to be a girl because I changed sex."

“It’s ridiculous. Jayden knows nothing about my past. She just knows me as dad.”

heart.co.uk/lifestyle/britains-first-transgender-family/

Attached: 32633.jpg (660x371, 50.69K)

This gives me hope

Attached: 32637.jpg (660x371, 18.36K)

The more straight or bisexual trans people that have children, the more evidence we'll have to determine if being trans is a genetic factor. Its likely the child might be impersonating his parents because that's what kids do, but having trans parents doesn't produce gender dysphoria, and the child apparently doesnt even know that theyre trans. Unless the child found out somehow, this could just be a big ol coincidence

Turns out telling a 5 year old boy he is a girl, chopping off his dick and feeding him whoremones is not genetic but simply child abuse. Who knew.

The Transproblem will sort itself out.

I wonder when Diora Baird and her wife will do this with their son?

He already dresses like a girl and now they call him daughter. LA needs to compete with the UK!

This. Mentally ill parents, who should not reproduce, have a high chance of producing mentally ill children, who should also not reproduce. Everyone instinctively knows this is true, but liberals deny it to virtue signal. So lets have this grand experiment that would destroy the lives of thousands of children.

While this is true, it's still disgusting to allow it to happen.

Attached: 8a1466dae47a04f1a9bce472c9a47a3e.jpg (736x965, 109.04K)

Never go Full Weimar.

I will laugh when "dad" learns how it feels to be cucked by tyrone, and have to pay alimony and child support, and lose custody of "his" kid, and go to jail when "he" loses his job and cant afford the child support anymore
at least thats how it works in burgerstan

Good. That's how a functional society deals with freaks and child abusers. That kid, whose future has been stolen from him by insane parents, will suicide by age 16 and the media/social services will blame """transphobia""".
They all need to be gassed.

You cant keep the lie up forever you degenerate. The worse you push it the worse the snap back is going to be. I hope you keep pushing, it's gonna be amazin.

/thread
rather put them on an island and fuel-air bomb it flat though.

This is exactly the point, they cannot see any fault in themselves and their ideology. They are immune to criticism.

We need a politician of the third way ASAP to clear the path to this

Wrong, instead of making his own kids, Jayden will simply molest yours

Never seen a masculine British guy
Never seen a feminine British woman
Never seen a Brit that was heterosexual
Even if they are married with kids
And I've never seen a British child that wasnt destined to be an effeminate little faggot.

The funniest thing is that even leftypol absolutely hates transsodomites. Push some more, before you know it you are burned at the stake while Muhammed, God, Yahweh, Hitler, Stalin and the flying Spaghetti monster dance the macarena around you.

Eugenics is the way to go! If weak and feeble people breed, that creates more weak and feeble people. If two people with downsyndrome breed, the children will have it. Genes should be the number one priority when choosing a mate.

Back in olden times, people didn't get married "because they loved each other." They got married for other reasons such as marrying into money/land or because they wanted offspring. Women didn't want weak men because they knew they'd be poor providers and their offspring would be stupid and sickly. Men didn't want women who were unhealthy, mentally unstable or ignorant because they knew their sons and daughters would inherit those traits. Everything is genetic. Bad genes beget bad genes.

Attached: Decline_of_civilization.jpg (500x667, 42.77K)

Wow what a fucking surprise. A kid will identify as a rock if he was persuaded to.

Attached: Horribly aged Pepsi.webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

You really can't fuck up a society unless you keep encouraging this behavior

we cannot observe this and wonder why Islam wants to 'straighten up the west'

all perverts breed via child molestation, abused kids grow up as mentally ill, and that simply shows different ways, some will become gays, some trans-fucking-whatever, but they're all broken, dysfunctional and suicidal

Islam doesn not want to 'straighten up the west', it's inbred and 100% retarded death cult with no cultural achievements beneficial to humanity, mudslimes only do what they have always done; fuck up everything around them, blame all the others, and spread around like rats

islam is full of pedophile, inbreed cousin fuckers who rape their own daughters in the asshole and encourage their sons to become human bombs.
i'll take my chances with the trannies

i was touched

fix me

What's wrong with fucking your cousin?

There is no way this is a coincidence. These people have been influenced by global-homo and are influencing the child.

They all need to be murdered.

You tell me, Mohammed.

Attached: Inbreeding.jpg (300x180, 8.14K)

Never forget that the system is on their side and will go into full damage control mode even when they try to randomly kill people with an axe.

by lord geebus, why transition into a neckbeard

4got neckbeard pix

i use geebus because I don't want to blaspheme

Attached: Capture.JPG (369x214, 18.38K)

Someone brings an axe on a train, you don't look away.
You look for a shield and take 10 steps back

IMAGINE MY SHOCK
NUKE THE UK

He looks kinda like Sargon.

the eva braum of kekistan

Christ Almighty

Attached: 81631_900.png (531x345, 404.84K)

Jesus christ.

They can't consent but they can transition.

Absolute sickening.

Someone screen-cap this and see you in 20 years

You're right; children cannot consent to sexual abuse by pedophiles and they cannot consent to genital mutilation by deranged gender warriors. Both inflict irreversible damage to innocents to satisfy their own evil lust.

There's going to be a huge issue with suicide soon just because of this shit, forcing a kid or even allowing a fucking child who hasn't gone through puberty yet to have external hormones pumped into them is a pretty fucked thing to do. I remember reading a kid actually wanted something like this, ended up regretting it years later and finally killing himself. Only for the fucking parents to blame it on society.

Im fine with trans people. But this kid is waaaaaay too young to decide this