Pregnant women who used marijuana have fucked up babies

A 24-year-old from California named Carol,had weeks of debilitating morning sickness, persistent pain in her back and hips, and chronic anxiety about becoming a mother, Carol was taking a tranquilizer called alprazolam as needed, plus daily doses of acetaminophen and an anti-nausea drug called metoclopramide.

Carol felt uneasy using the medications. Like many Americans and an even greater proportion of Europeans, Carol (who asked that I not use her surname) favors home remedies over pharmaceutical treatments. “I’ll always choose a tea over a pill,” she says. And so, as she sought relief during her pregnancy, she turned to marijuana.

In the summer of 2007, Carol was surrounded by people touting the wonders of cannabis as a panacea for diseases from depression to glaucoma and myriad ailments in between—including nausea, pain, and anxiety. Worried that her suboptimal diet and poor sleep could be affecting the development of her child, she considered using small amounts of cannabis instead of the multiple prescription medications suggested by her doctor.

“Instead of two or three pills per day, I could have a little bit of pot in the morning,” she recalls thinking at the time, “and everyone agreed it was harmless.” Weighing the options, Carol decided that while she would prefer to consume neither prescription drugs nor cannabis, the latter was the lesser of two evils. “It seemed natural,” she says. Now, with a 2 headed 10-year-old son who suffers from severe schizoid personality disorder aka autism, she wonders if the choice she made has come back to haunt her.

Research that can address the causal nature of these links is still in its infancy, however. The status of cannabis as a Schedule I substance in the US makes it tough to get approval for experiments. For this and other reasons, research on the incorporation of the drug in Western medicine is relatively new as well. This means that conventional health practitioners receive little, if any, information that they can pass onto their patients, including those considering the use of cannabis during pregnancy.

It’s no wonder, then, that 70 percent of women in the United States believe that there is “slight or no risk of harm” in using cannabis during pregnancy. And about 4 percent of pregnant women in the US report using the drug during gestation, just like Carol. Of expectant moms between the ages of 18 and 25, this number is nearly 7.5 percent.

the-scientist.com/features/prenatal-exposure-to-cannabis-affects-the-developing-brain-65230

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (755x1296, 251.8K)

This appears to be sketchy

Attached: sketchy.JPG (906x121, 28.88K)

This is one of many reasons why women have to return to be men's property.
They are children and without supervision and discipline they screw themselves and anybody around.

Attached: An American mother, in the 60s and 2017.jpg (995x798, 147.08K)

This story is bullshit

Attached: PicsArt_01-20-09.16.50.png (995x1719, 1.88M)

My parents smoked weed, and when i was 15 years old, i scored so high on The Weschler Scale that my middle school principal recommended i go ahead and drop out to continue operating my own art business i had been running in atlanta.

All three of my children are geniuses, and healthy as shit. They are perfect specimens. Their mother and I smoked weed since we were kids, and smoked during the pregnancy.

I've been on this planet for quite some time, and I can't say I've ever seen anybody with two heads. I definitely HAVE seen the collective IQ of the human race dwindle down to an all-time low, but that has nothing to do with weed.

Also, I think it's important to mention that if you play video games and sit around watching anime, you're never going to get any pussy, so you never have to worry about having kids in the first place.

You just said everything is needed to know.
You come from a family of degenerates and that genetic trait had manifested in your lineage.
You should already know what you have to do about it.
By the way. are you racially impure?

Attached: bane cat.jpg (600x578, 96.92K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-20-09.56.35.png (1080x2052, 784.62K)

Attached: wolflick.jpg (420x480, 22.58K)

you seem to have missed the most important part:

Unlike you, i reproduced

If she hadnt taken the medical marijuana the kid would have had 3 heads.

There is no amount of pot or PCP that could ever incapacitate or convince a female into spreading her legs for you, Sassypants.

If a black guy with an IQ of 60 has a kid with a white women whose IQ is 100 the kid will have an IQ of 80. But the IQ of the human race hasnt actually changed.

Men like you are EGG ZACK LEE why companies like this advertise here……

not even joking. you ARE the targeted demographic for companies that make their money by capitalizing on the laughable lack of sexual prowess by certain adult males.

Attached: 39c92304a0cd4143a2738d8b1ab99d8a.jpg (300x250, 18.09K)

wrong……….
Ive had a front row seat…….
And i paid very close attention…….

The human race has dwindled down to the point where anyone who can differentiate between THERE, THEIR & THEY'RE is considered 'above average'.

Thanks for assuming that guys gender. You bigot.

Attached: feels.jpg (324x382, 160.61K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-20-10.16.51.jpg (300x250, 30.53K)

That could just be selection bias due to your perspective.

As white countries become more brown the IQ of future generations will obviously drop. Looking from the perspective of a white person.
But looking from the perspective of a black person, your childs IQ will be higher than yours.
That is simply due to the childs IQ being an average of the parents. Not necessarily because the world is getting smarter or dumber.

While i completely agree…………………………..
that niggers and other shitskins
are subhuman………………………………………….

i would be lying if i said that i haven't met
some niggers that are far more intelligent
than the vast ocean of white trash out there
and many other 'inferior' shitskin races……

Hell…. guys like you consider jews
to be shitskins………………..

and we are miles above you in intelligence

Das rite.
This is one of the cornerstones of the current downward spiral of depravity.
Drugs and thots are poison for any civilization.

Attached: aaa.jpg (634x418, 43.78K)

how convenient for you…..

It's not like you're going to get any drugs or pussy

Thats 'normal distribution' for ya.

Its not surprising that cowards with no hair on their tiny balls would be afraid of girls AND getting high……

and fabricate a bullshit story about two headed babies to justify their lack of progress

Attached: PicsArt_01-20-10.46.37.jpg (728x90, 24.64K)

Two Headed Babies On Earth : ZERO

Women Who Fuck Gamers: LESS THAN ZERO

Attached: history-of-the-video-game-controller-120.jpg (980x803, 44.02K)

which addiction is worse?

smoking a joint or being a videogame homosexual?

Attached: 27212673-pretty-bored-women-between-two-casual-men-playing-video-game-with-joystick.jpg (1300x866, 182.61K)

Wechsler

Andy the jeenius

Attached: andy needs a dentist.png (420x480, 433.72K)

At least with pot, you still have a chance to get pussy.

Since this story is completely false, your children will be just fine.

but an addiction to video games & anime is a guaranteed pathway into homosexuality

Attached: 693-06379965en_Masterfile.jpg (450x299, 34.93K)

LOL tbqh, i realized i had transposed the letters immediately after posting it

but i didnt think anyone here
would be intelligent enough to
notice my grammatical faux pas

bloody good show, old chum !!

at least ONE OF YOU was paying attention

Attached: PicsArt_01-20-11.13.23.jpg (634x648, 85.31K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-20-11.15.44.jpg (634x437, 57.51K)

Jolly well right mate!

Attached: limey lime old bean.jpg (1000x664, 118.61K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-20-11.29.36.jpg (420x480, 38.72K)

Reported for dense.
You went from shitposter to spammer.

mod here……

thankyou for reporting him.
he's new on my radar, but
now that I've banned him
I can assure you that he
will never be back again

Attached: PicsArt_01-20-11.47.56.jpg (1999x1332, 277.22K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-20-11.49.03.jpg (1999x1332, 224.84K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-20-12.07.57.jpg (480x360, 45.25K)

Yet Another Job Well Done !!

Chim Chim Cherie !!

Attached: Copy of Copy of DERAILMENT UNDERWAY.jpg (1280x786, 740.32K)

You don't say.