Oregon About To Pass Anti-American Law Mandating Government Surveillance In All Parent's Homes

IN TOTAL DISDAIN AND DISREGARD FOR 4TH AMENDMENT

Every new parent feels some measure of anxiety about their newborn. Babies don’t come with instruction manuals, and ensuring that they are well fed, safe and happy can feel overwhelming at times. For this reason, many families get help from parents, in-laws or others in the early days, as the new little family settles into a good routine. Ultimately, within a few weeks, taking care of a baby feels simple, easy and natural and, despite the lack of instructions, parents do figure things out.

What parents do not need when they take their babies home from the hospital is unwanted governmental interference and oversight. And yet that is precisely what Oregon Governor Kate Brown is pushing for. Brown’s latest proposed budget includes Senate Bill 526, which mandates that the Oregon Health Authority urgently “study home visiting by licensed health care providers.” In a bid to expedite the bill, lawmakers have labeled it an “emergency” in need of urgent resolution by the end of the year. The 18 sponsors of the bill claim that it is “necessary for the immediate preservation of the public peace, health and safety.”

Essentially, Bill 526 would mandate that each family with a newborn receive visits from appointed healthcare workers in the early weeks after the baby comes home. According to PJ Media, the Beaver Valley Times explained the bill as follows:

When the program is complete, every new parent — this includes adoptions — would receive a series of two or three visits by someone like a nurse or other health care practitioner. The visits could include basic health screenings for babies; hooking parents up with primary care physicians; linking them to other services; and coordinating the myriad childhood immunizations that babies need.

The bill is nothing more than a way for the government to get early access to and control over children. It is a declaration of official lack of trust in the abilities of parents to care properly for their own children, and a way for children to quickly fall under the watchful eye of Big Brother. And it is a very clever way for the government to make sure babies are receiving “the myriad childhood immunizations” that they deem necessary, but which many parents are opposed to.

While proponents of the bill insist that this type of monitoring will quickly determine which kids are being neglected and abused so that they can be removed from the home and receive the necessary help, in reality, nothing could be further from the truth. As reported by PJ Media, children in the Oregon foster care system are abused at twice the rate of the rest of the nation. Clearly, the state cannot take care of the vulnerable children already under its care, so why would it want to take on the surveillance of a further 40,000 children born each year?

No state agent could ever be an adequate substitute for a loving parent, but clearly, not everyone agrees. Proponents of home surveillance cite child abuse statistics and highlight horrific cases of neglect and abuse, glossing over the fact that most of these cases involve families who were known to law enforcement authorities and social services agencies that were unable to protect the children from their abusers.

Clearly, this bill is nothing more than a thinly disguised attempt to monitor and control parents and to gain early access to children so that they can be molded into the “system.”

archive.ph/zpRkW
naturalnews.com/2019-01-20-oregon-about-to-pass-a-law-that-would-mandate-government-surveillance-of-your-newborn-baby.html

Attached: Oregon About To Pass Anti-American Law Mandating Government Surveillance In All Parent's Homes.png (960x739, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RKXQt
archive.fo/4lHlt
archive.fo/qZTPZ
archive.fo/YM0qi
archive.fo/wTJCB
archive.fo/iR98v
archive.fo/uEUGu
archive.fo/z0HxA
archive.fo/cq4Lu
archive.fo/Wv5pr
8ch.net/killcen2016/res/150.html
8ch.net/killcen2016/res/117.html
8ch.net/killcen2016/res/108.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Regardless of what your position on vaccinations is, any rational person cannot deny that the ingredients in vaccines are toxic. In fact, almost every single ingredient in any immunization is toxic to the human body. Besides the vitamins and minerals, nobody in their right mind would drink a concoction with any one or combination of most of the vaccine ingredients. Most vaccinations are directly injected into our bodies, allowing the ingredients to directly enter the bloodstream, which rationally, seems like an even more dangerous approach.

Vaccine ingredients (adjuvants and preservatives) and substances used in the manufacturing process, including vaccine-production media that are present only in trace quantities, include: sucrose, fructose, dextrose, potassium phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6, aluminum lake dye, fetal bovine serum, sodium bicarbonate, monosodium glutamate, aluminum hydroxide, benzethonium chloride, lactose, aluminum potassium sulfate, peptone, bovine extract, thimerosal, ammonium sulfate, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, bovine extract), calf serum, aluminum phosphate, aluminum hydroxphosphate sulfate, squalene and ethanol. Vaccinations also contain many inorganic minerals, vitamins, amino acids, salts, and sugars.

Much of the vaccine material will not leave the body without assistance, especially with a typical modern lifestyle and diet.

Here's the thing to do: eat healthy and learn how to cook (preferably organic non-GMO certified foods), stay away from processed sugars/snacks/junk food/fast food like the plague, exercise routinely and get some sunlight. Also take quality vitamin supplements. Thats how you stay healthy and how you have a strong immune system. Depending on shots is absolutely moronic.

it's peculiar that you're not mentioning the fact that in 1969 you lined up in the school auditorium and received a vaccination in your arm with all the other kids.

Those vaccines were not laced with neurotoxins like aluminum and thermisol as they are today. Today its loaded with toxic CRAP.

If you're going to tell us that you didn't get a smallpox vaccine in the 1960s, you'd be lying.

Attached: images.jpg (450x353, 27.67K)

So…… You DID get the smallpox vaccine

Attached: frontJetgun1.jpg (960x770, 78.47K)

I think I did, but honestly I really don't remember too much. I had a few vaccines but those were standard…. and those were NOT laced with mercury derivatives or aluminum or squalene like they are today!

So you were 6 years old, and you researched the ingredients in the smallpox vaccine, and determined it was safe to stand in line in the school auditorium and receive the jet gun injection?

Attached: a-young-girl-receiving-a-vaccine-circa-1960-courtesy-csu-archiveseverett-CWAX9X.jpg (1300x1089, 164.47K)

The only reason vaccines cause injuries today is they are purposely laced with neurotoxins and carcinogens. Here's why: global depopulation Agenda.

Look up the UN's "Agenda for the 21st Century" that was passed into ordinance in 1992.

I don't recall how old I was, but I was a young lad then.

thats odd, because nobody else forgot getting the vaccine. hard to forget.

Attached: immunisation.jpg (2000x1000, 189.2K)

I used to be a very heavy drinker, my memory is pretty shot from all the years of binge drinking.

I started drinking the hard stuff when I was 15 years old.

Trust me, youve got a mark on your upperarm, even though it's become less noticable as you've aged.

Attached: 4564-Smallpox-vaccine-scar-1296x728-slide1.jpg (1296x728, 74.19K)

Yeah ?…. I was taking ten hits of 4-way windowpane LSD when i was 12 years old. I was also taking quaaludes and drinking like a fish.

my memory is fine. I remember my childhood in vivid detail.

Likely, but I got old scars and cigarette burns on my arms too. Not to mention my skin is getting wrinkled now.

Well if you drank like a fish, for many many years, your memory should be a bit hard on you as well. If not, thats VERY abnormal.

1992, huh ? So 27 years ago they began depopulating the world ?……..

damn……. they haven't done a very good job of it

Attached: updated-World-Population-Growth-1750-2100.png (3000x2100, 235.53K)

Shit….. If i was going to depopulate the world, in 27 years there would only be 100 people left.

Me, and 99 really really hot teenaged girls

That chart contradicts itself. They claim the growth rate will go way down but they also claim the population will experience exponential growth at the same time. Plus, not to mention its a prediction.

They should get their propaganda straight.

so YOU'RE the one who determines what's 'propaganda' and what isn't ?…..

let me guess: the stuff that's propaganda is the stuff that doesn't fit your agenda, right ?

hmmmm

Attached: PicsArt_01-22-09.10.19.png (1080x498, 79.63K)

No. I just said the fucking chart contradicts itself.

H1N1 vaccine deaths were much larger, but there was a HUGE fucking cover-up.

Your not thinking about the whole picture: corporate media is now 100% complicit in a lot of these cover-ups today, whereas back then, the media would actually have the balls to report and expose lies.

Killcen, you know that i like you…..

And im NOT being a dick when i say i find in very coincidental how anything YOU want to believe is the truth……..

and anything you dont want to believe is a conspiracy of lies.

strange how that works, don't you think?

Well I didn't honestly know the small pox vaccine had all those chemicals in it. Fucking figures. Glad I survived it, but today I'm sure as hell not playing that Russian Roulette again.

So…. In other words, there are hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people who have agreed to a code of secrecy to kill millions of people…..

and then there's ONE PERSON (you) who's telling the truth?

it seems like trough simple mathematics, somebody in those hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people would've thought it was a bad thing and become a whistleblower.

So far, it appears that 99.9999 9% of people who received any vaccines also survived it.

And I'm not just talking about people like you and I who received vaccines from the 1960s… I'm talking about right now.

99.9999999% of kids who get vaccines are just fine.

Never said anything like that. A LOT of people are doing God's work exposing these fucking inhumane treasonous jackasses.

Nope. Vaccine deaths and injuries have gone WAY UP. And yes, there is a huge cover-up today.

God's work ?……

But i thought 'God's work' is begging for money from uneducated people, falsely assuring them that an imaginary god will bless them with wealth.

The death and injury rates associated with vaccines is less than the death and injury rates associated with BEING ALIVE…..

because as the population increases, so do death and injury rates.

As far as the small pox vaccine deaths and injuries: the H1N1 vaccine was MUCH more deadly!

The problem?

Government won't admit this. Big Pharma won't admit this. The corporate media won't admit this either. All these institutions have become extremely corrupted and influenced by $$$ PROFITS $$$ and they won't let anything negatively impact their special interests.

I find it funny how many leftists decry fascism: you already have it in America. Fascism is when governments are hijacked by, and work for the interests of, corporate monopoly men. Its here, and has been here for a long time now.

god's work is pretending there is a 'god', and convincing people to give their money to churches, so the preachers can drive fancy cars and live in the lap of luxury….

After all, it's not like preachers have jobs.

name ANYTHING that's not driven by profits.

for example: CHRISTIANITY

The problem?

Christians won't admit this. The churches won't admit this. The corporate media won't admit this either. All these institutions have become extremely corrupted and influenced by $$$ PROFITS $$$ and they won't let anything negatively impact their special interests.

I find it funny how many Christians decry fascism: you already have it in America. Fascism is when churches work for the interests of corporate monopoly men. Its here, and has been here for a long time now.

You are thinking of the Catholic Church, which IS highly corrupted and compromised.

DO NOT mistake Catholics for most other forms of Christianity. Even some Catholics are boycotting the Church and hate the corrupt Pope. You're not the only one, trust me.

AGAIN : after all, it's not like preachers and their staff have actual 'jobs'.

somebody's got to pay their rent.

Its the Vatican, thats the corrupt entity that is trying to hijack Christianity (not just Catholicism): >>>/related/13

Nope……..

Im talking about ALL CHRISTIANS

NO. You are, and you are blaming A LOT of innocent God-fearing people by doing so.

Again, the true enemy is the Vatican:

archive.fo/RKXQt (Beware: Pope Francis Is Not A Christian)
archive.fo/4lHlt (Vatican Has Long History of Pedophilia Coverup)
archive.fo/qZTPZ (Vatican Official Accuses Pope Francis Of Covering Up Sexual Abuse)
archive.fo/YM0qi (Vatican Lobbied US Government and Politicans To Block Child-Sex Investigation)
archive.fo/wTJCB (Pennsylvania Grand Jury Finds 50 Catholic Priests Guilty of Child Abuse)
archive.fo/iR98v (Catholic Priests Sexually Abused Thousands Of Children In Germany)
archive.fo/uEUGu (Deaf Orphans Groomed for Sex Under Pope Francis’ Watch)
archive.fo/z0HxA (Remains Of Dead Bodies From Satanic Child Sacrifices Found In Vatican)
archive.fo/cq4Lu (Vatican Rejects Christian Proposal To Tackle and Thwart Child Sex Abuse)
archive.fo/Wv5pr (High-Ranking Vatican Official Convicted Of Child Rape)

AGAIN: no im not talking about Catholicism

im talking about the scam known as 'CHRISTIANITY'

Remains Of Dead Bodies From Satanic Child Sacrifices Found In Vatican

This says it all. Watch "The Unholy See"

So the 700 Club is Catholic?

What about Robert Tilton ? Catholic?

Vatican is involved in a Globalist/Judaic/Satanic takeover of Christianity (TRUE Christians) and has been subverting the churches like the communists subvert the universities.

They're known as TV-vangelists and yes, most of them are into SCAMS.

Do not trust ANYTHING on TV.

so…. what you're trying to say is that you are one of their brainwashed victims?…….

Because 'jesus' never existed….
That's a myth…
it's all a lie…
it's not true…
it never happened.

sorry, but deep in your heart you are well aware it's all a lie… the only reason you keep talking about Jesus his because you were brainwashed when you were a little child…

Your parents brainwashed you because they were also brainwashed when they were little children

Your grandparents brainwashed your parents

Because your grandparents were also brainwashed when they were children.

Oddly enough, your great-grandparents were also brainwashed when they were children…

And their great-grandparents were also brainwashed….

That's a lot of brainwashing and false belief systems for one family, and that's just the tip of the iceberg….

Because with all of that false belief in your family tree, not one single family member has ever had a single shred of evidence to verify that Jesus ever existed….

Not even one tiny piece of evidence

Because Jesus never existed at all

And all you have is Hope

But hope isn't good enough

TV ?….. no sir… Those are just YouTube videos that I could copy and paste to illustrate my point

There are usually No cameras in every single church across the world where they pass around a plate and beg for money….

Because like I said…. they don't actually have jobs

Nope. I'm not one of their victims because I don't follow them, I put my faith in Jesus, and there is NOTHING they can do to corrupt Him either!

You are a man of honor and you strive for truth and honesty…

Yet as hard as you try, you cannot conquer your own brainwashing and false belief system

It came from a TV recording, posted onto Youtube. Notice the VHS quality?

The only reason you continue to spout off about an imaginary Jesus and a non-existent god is because to do otherwise would be to challenge the very fabric of your own life

You are highly unlikely to question and disprove the belief system your parents drilled into your head when you were a kid

Because that would mean you were admitting that you have been fooled your entire life

But deep in your heart you are well aware it's all a lie

I believe Jesus to be our savior, he sacrificed himself and shed his blood so our sins could be forgiven by God. I believe this because it was documented in the dead sea scrolls. There are also A LOT of scientists who do not believe the Darwin hoax either. Kent Hovind was right!

Duhhhh

AGAIN: FAITH = HOPE

and hope won't make it true

JESUS NEVER EXISTED, & THERE IS NO GOD

You say that without truly knowing yourself. Faith in the Lord means Trust, not hope.

TRANSLATION: IM A BRAINWASHED PARROT

TRANSLATION: IM A FOLLOWER

TRANSLATION: I'LL BELIEVE ANYTHING

Idealism vs pragmatism

I'm not a follower of many people, I am a follower of God.

Jesus was a faith healer/exorcist. He lived in a haunted world ruled by invisible spirits. His “miracles” attracted a following among the unsophisticated rustics of rural Galilee. The dynamics of the faith healing phenomenon are understood today, but to Jesus’ superstitious contemporaries, it appeared that this extraordinarily charismatic man was able to harness the supernatural powers that they wrongly imagined controlled every event on earth.

For his part, Jesus believed that his powers were the sign that he was the enigmatic “Son of Man” of legend. He stated he had come “not to replace the Law and the Prophets, but to fulfill them.” He held that his mission was to purify and prepare only his fellow Jews for the imminent end of times and the triumphant return of Yahweh, who would again smite Israel’s enemies as he did in the old sagas and establish the “Kingdom of God.”

This kingdom would not consist simply of Jews happily freed from foreign oppression, but would see them at last installed in their rightful place “to rule the nations with a rod of iron” as the chosen people of a jealous god who claimed dominion over all humanity. This is the core expectation of the Messiah myth of the Old Testament. It is epitomized in the promises of Psalm Two, of 1 Chronicles 29, Numbers 23, Deuteronomy 33, and in the messages of the blood-and-thunder prophets Ezekiel, Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, et al., that a worldwide Judaic theocracy was divinely preordained, if Yahweh’s people would but perfectly observe his laws.

This is also the message of the synoptic Gospels, but by the time John’s Gospel was composed fifty years later, the tale had become reimagined into something metaphysical and universal, because nothing had happened as Jesus said it would. Meanwhile, the Apostle Paul, who never met Jesus, reshaped the dead man’s legend into an entirely novel cult that would eventually be called Christianity.

We know today that Jesus’ allegedly great moral principles were not original with him, but were adaptations or paraphrases of contemporary Jewish thought cobbled together for the end times emergency. His unrealistic exhortations to “turn the other cheek”, to love one's enemies, to give away all one’s possessions and so on, clearly show his perspective that this world was about to pass away, so that practical strategies for daily living were no longer important.

Jesus was mistaken in his unique conviction, and he suffered a gruesome fate on a Roman cross for his error. As his poignant story was told and retold in the larger world, it became mixed with elements of unmistakably pagan theology - virgin birth, divine paternity, divinity itself, a three-day stay in the underworld, followed by a universally redeeming return to life, and more. These things had no cognates in Judaism and would have been abominable heresies to the pious Jew who Jesus actually was.

Let us also remember that when Christianity took over the demoralized remnant of the once mighty Roman empire, its male-only priesthood stamped out religious freedom by imperial decree and by mob violence. Their fanatic acolytes destroyed ancient temples, hospitals, theaters, and universities, murdered priests, priestesses, professors and doctors, pillaged centuries of secular and sacred artwork, and burned books everywhere. In the process they demonized women, gays, and nonbelievers, projecting their morbid sexual obsessions onto a people now barely more than slaves to an authoritarian church backed by the unyielding power of an autocratic empire. This was the natural continuation of the intolerance that Christianity inherited from its origin in the ethnocentric, nationalist faction of second temple period Judaism.

In their wisdom, our Founders made certain these horrors would not be repeated in their bold new experiment in self-government. It was not accidental that our own United States adopted the first western government in fourteen centuries that refused to establish Christianity as its official state religion.

BURDEN OF PROOF IS NOT ON ME

IT'S ON YOU….
BECAUSE YOURE THE ONE WHO CLAIMS JESUS EXISTED

PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR PROOF…..

WE ARE WAITING

how can you follow something that doesn't exist?

I said upload your proof, not repeat and parrot other people's bullshit fabricated excuses

We have hard evidence that cavemen existed

it should be easy as shit to show me proof of jesus

I already did, but glow in the dark Zig Forums already deleted most of the links:

8ch.net/killcen2016/res/150.html
8ch.net/killcen2016/res/117.html
8ch.net/killcen2016/res/108.html

All links 404'd, now why could that be?

The Dead Sea Scrolls exist. So does the research of so many people over the years, but you won't hear any of it unless you dig deeply enough for it.

Again, watch "The Unholy See" (2nd part of a 3 part series on Biblical Times and exposing the Satanic Vatican).

Dead Sea Scrolls : proven to be fake

AGAIN: SHOW ME PROOF

prove it

Dead Sea Scrolls: debunked in 1961

cite it

Nope.

bop it

It will be challenged in the courts if passed.

The burden of proof is not on me. It's up to you…

The Dead Sea Scrolls were debunked because they simply repeat the exact same brainwashing crap that existed thousands of years before your imaginary Jesus was allegedly born.

The original stories were handed down by word of mouth before people most people could write.

These stories were all variations of the Sumerian cuneiform tablets

The word cabal refers to stories that were handed down by mouth, one person at a time… these kabbalistic stories changed with subtle variations upon each telling….

The Dead Sea Scrolls are nothing more than idiotic Miss tellings of a stupid story that was handed down 100000 times, and changed with each retelling

According to killcen, it WON'T, because everything is a conspiracy end of the world is going to end tomorrow

You should work for the Vatican user, you could work to further subvert and destroy true Christianity.

OP is not a "conspiracy" retard.

Since I'm the one saying that Jesus never existed, I don't need to prove anything… There's no way to prove something never happened….

However, since you are the one who insists Jesus actually did exist, there is actually a burden of proof required for your assertion…..

It is indeed possible to prove somebody existed or that something happened… it's called legitimate documentation or archaeological evidence. They can prove cavemn drew pictures inside of caves. They can prove the Egyptians built the pyramids. They can prove Sumerians existed. They can prove Rome existed. Thinking through Julius Caesar was real. They can prove people built ships. They can prove the pilgrims existed. They can prove Abraham Lincoln existed. They can prove Elvis Presley existed. They can prove Miley Cyrus exists. They can prove Johnny Neptune exists….

BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF THAT JESUS EVER EXISTED, OR THAT GOD EXISTS

Those two things are just myths

It's impossible to destroy something that doesn't exist

What you're really trying to say is the Vatican did the best job ever of Christianity

They are the very best at the game

Inb4 you tried telling me that clouds and trees and rivers are proof that God exists

You did an amazing job of repeating the exact same fairy tale story I've heard a million times before.

It's almost like you actually believe it. Good job. You are almost convincing. You should consider doing what everybody else does with Christianity in passing around a plate begging for money.

Now I would like you to repeat the Jolly Green Giant story….

HINT: Jack's mother sent him to market with the cow which had stopped producing milk

You should be able to remember it from there

Have you ever contemplated how bad jesus' butthole rash must've been ?…..

it seems like the 'son of god' would've been smart enough to have invented toilet paper

Have you ever thought how odd it is that delusional christians stole Pharaoh's 'son of god' bullshit ?…..

That was HIS famous catchphrase.

Thousands of years later, the Christians stole it from him… Originality has never been Christians' strong point…..

Attached: anon,I.jpg (474x340, 22.95K)

and that's why you need functional families with grandparents, and good community around, goverment can't replace that

It was very self-centered of you to assume that you were chosen to be the one to post that stupid picture

AGAIN : please explain why Christian's adopted the entire 'son of god' bullshit from the Egyptian Pharaoh………………

You make it sound like they are installing cameras in their homes or something. My only issue with it is the question of who is going to pay for this? If the families are expected to pay, then I have a big problem with it. It's just yet another way to suck any excess money from people. If it is a free service, then it's fine, and a great idea.

Since you portray yourself as a man who bases his life on stories from the past, and claims they are historically accurate…..

why haven't you mentioned that Pharaoh was the original 'son of god' ?

Attached: pharaohTWO.gif (325x311, 77.84K)

If they truly respected the past they would be worshiping a Sun God.

what would you expect from somebody who was willing to build his entire life's belief system around an imaginary 'god' and 'jesus' ?……

Accuracy ?……

If they truly believed in reality, they wouldn't worship ANYTHING

I find it funny how nany jews promote fascism.

As much as I hate agreeing with the hippieshit vegan retards of Natural News about anything, good on them for catching this. For all the rest of you shitposting lunkheads, this isn't about vaccination vs. non-vaccination. This is about whether or not the Fed has any right to tell you how you may or may not raise your kid.

My point was that the Sun God was the original God for most humans. What else had a bigger impact on people's lives? Especially before we learned to harness fire. Back then, the sun was the greatest blessing. It always appeared. Yada yada. I could go on. I would argue that the sun and the Earth are the only Gods truly worthy of worship. Because we owe them our very existence.

If it wasn't for sites like Natural News people would be in the dark about most of what is going on today. I don't think Natural News is for "hippies" by the way, they are extremely conservative.

And they are insane and nearly filled with bullshit. If you sift away most of what they say then you can find a little useful info (reading sources that they usually entirely misunderstand and misconstrue). But by and large, it's nothing but feeding absurd conspiracy theories.