Federal Prosecutor To Investigate Terror Threats Made Against Catholic Students

RELATED: | archive.ph/2uv6P

Finally, a prosecutor has decided to start throwing lunatic, Leftists in prison for promoting terrorism and violence against schoolchildren. “Rob Sanders, a Kenton County Prosecutor, confirmed Tuesday that there are multiple investigations into Twitter users who made terroristic threats against Covington Catholic High School,” reports The Gateway Pundit:

“We’ve got multiple ongoing investigations into numerous, numerous threats,” Mr. Sanders said Tuesday in a podcast interview with 700 WLW. “There’s probably a dozen law enforcement agencies, if not more involved in this — it’s growing, it’s spreading, there are other jurisdictions now involved in this,” Sanders added.

It’s about damn time. So far, there have been zero consequences for deranged, lunatic Leftists making death threats against President Trump and repeatedly threatening violence against Trump supporters. These are the same left-wing lunatics who declare themselves “defenders of schoolchildren” after every school shooting. But now, they’re demanding that Covington Catholic School students be burned alive, executed with firearms, murdered and organ harvested in order to appease the vile liberal mob that now runs roughshod over America’s social media landscape.

In other words, according to the lunatic Left, the only thing wrong with the Sandy Hook school shooting was that it didn’t happen to Covington Catholic School first. Leftists are now openly “pro school shooting” as long as the students are Trump supporters.

The Gateway Pundit goes on to report:
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/ky-prosecutor-confirms-multiple-investigations-underway-into-twitter-users-for-terrorist-threats-against-covington-kids/

Hollywood producer Jack Morrissey said the ‘MAGA hat kids should go into a woodchipper’ and LA DJ Michael Buchanan AKA ‘House Shoes’ called for Covington HS to be burned down with the teens locked inside.

“There is. It’s called ‘terroristic threatening’ in Kentucky and it is a felony offense punishable by 1 to 5 years in prison to make a threat of violence to an educational institution, so everyone who makes a specific threat.”

Michael Buchanan lives in Los Angeles, and the LAPD is apparently going to get involved in the investigation. Buchanan is a hip hop producer and DJ who goes by the name “House Shoes.” At least for now. Once he ends up in prison, a more accurate name might be “House Bitch.” In prison, this guy is going to get passed around more than a piped-up bong at a Michael Phelps reunion party.

archive.ph/Y3N0o
naturalnews.com/2019-01-22-left-wing-twitter-users-are-about-to-go-to-jail-over-making-terroristic-threats-against-catholic-school-students.html

Attached: Federal Prosecutor To Investigate Terror Threats Made Against Catholic Students.jpg (300x216, 9.63K)

Well deserved.

there will also be an update on this too

They better hope they used good OPSEC.

Good. If we don't make an example of these people now, it will only get worse

I'm sure they'll do something to these terrorists..

Oh wow another socially engineered poor victim of silicon valley. Isolated and mind controlled to help assassinate religion. Another poor guy being forced into being alone and then forcefully being electrocuted into berzerk anger and the only people who don't ignore him are the people who are pretty much being given low hanging fruit to keep us marching off the fucking cliff.

The terrorists are running your fucking TV, centralizing the internet, and own silicon valley.

They're using mind control and keeping people hostage by a mind control weapon. That's why no one says shit about these stupid fucking conspiracys. It's because they're being threatened by a stupid voice in their head that only they can hear that will actually injure them and take away their family by drilling holes into their head using EMF.

It's voice of the Antichrist weapon.

Hey the first thing people with a mind control weapon are going to do is replace and take over anyone important. The very fucking first thing.

Then since it appears in the form of voices in your head no one else can hear it turns into something protected by an entire industry of doctors and psychologists that need to be reworked to recognize this very very evil weapon.

Yeah let's have the guy sent to a mind control judge so he can make an example of the mind controlled dude so the mind controlled to can tell you what to think. Then the mind controlled law passers are going to do whatever the fucking guy sitting in his bunker types on his laptop in the form of voices commands say. All over Verizon's and attached networks.

Yes they already took out those two companies which is why no one seems to notice something this fucking obvious. It's very fucking obvious if you have a god damn radar.

I'm dealing with the same fucking thing. It's the perfect character assassination weapon and it's trying to force me to get in on the action or torture me

I'm choosing torture and all of you people parcipating in whatever this thing tells you to do are traitors to humanity.

My current form of torture is restoring my dieting behavior and then I get electrocuted until I'm bed ridden and lose control of my diet. I lose 5 lbs and then I gain it back as I'm being injured.

I even tried to compromise with the stupid programmer but no, since he's probably some imported monkey from sandistand, I get zero fucking human rights. I said just let me get into shape and then I'll do whatever you want on TV and be a fucking slave but no, I don't get that much. So now I'm stuck in a constant loop of a bunch of inhumane pricks ruining absolutely every attempt I'm trying at having a life and they for sure want me to look like a fucking ugly retarded prick in public because they melted my fucking face with the stupid weapon.

Superman.

They're so fucking screwed up in the fucking head it's no wonder they're making people flip out just for a headline. It's no wonder they're trying to spy on your babies. It's probably for the next vaccine to make you into bigger brain washed faggots who can only swipe through a phone and send tits so they can keep reminding you over their "loudspeaker" about what you did that's so embarrassing.

Well let me tell you motherfuckers something. I saw you coming and everything that you are trying to rub in my face, I made you watch and I MADE you think is useful.

I just wanted to see what you were using against people. I didn't think you were dumb enough to actually use it on me. Thank God for everyone's sacrifices so that I might completely destroy your evil.

I sacrificed everything for you.

Don't you dare let that ringing in your ear demotivate you from reading this. When 5g comes out you guys are going to have no hopes at getting your country back.

Yes, that's right, Superman sacrificed everything and revealed the enemy in order to save the United States. I'm being prevented from being strong enough to help you.

All I want to do is get into shape and go to work.

What's wrong with that? Obviously nothing and everyone has an army of reasons as to why I can't do what I will to do. I've already been body building for years and now it's being used against me like a fucking carrot.

All of you are the problem.

Even if you stopped purchasing cell phones and computers they'd still keep making them. You'd be wondering wtf and then the TV will make up an excuse that can't possibly support the consequences of your efforts

None of this needs to exist. If you have a mind control weapon make people happier.

Quit ruining life.

The fuck is wrong with you. We have the power to be successful, good looking, and be responsible without even understanding why other than everyone wants that. You could control the populations size without stopping all of their humanity or killing people inhumanely.

They have an excuse not to have too many kids, it's called being educated and playing too many video games.

You people have it set. You have everything to control the world and you choose to torture people endlessly?

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots

I'll be making sure people hear this one way another. You will learn not to treat me or my people this way.

I'm glad they can't hide this, like they try their best hiding all their other criminal BS we have to deal with, daily.

Hearing voices is an auditory hallucination that may or may not be associated with a mental health problem. It is the most common type of hallucination in people with psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia. However, a large number of otherwise healthy individuals have also reported hearing voices.

When Trump Derangement Syndrome turn murderous the Happening will being.

Attached: as foretold.jpg (436x600, 92.41K)

The only reason I feel confidant we can fight back if SHTF, is that we have the numbers and the guns on our side. The other side does not, and most of them are city dwellers (lol) who have NO idea what it is like to be vigilant and self-sufficient.

Since the disinfo fag likes to bump his thread, I'm bumping these updates. Sorry for the inconvenience here.

*derailment detected*

I'm going to derail your face.

This is me as a panda.

Pantheist

Attached: 6153d685690dbf510af6aebc0848dc79.jpg (640x640, 70.39K)

Now this is good news

Yes, celebrate the prosecution of hate speech. This is a good thing. It doesn't represent the death of free speech, it's nothing more than just desserts for those fucking fags you don't like.

Nick Sandmann

1444 Shirepeak Way
Independence KY 41051-7425

(859)-282-6212

Attached: covingtonhighschool.jpg (968x645, 50.84K)

Lolno, libshit detected. When I call you a nigger I don't threaten schoolchildren, nigger.
5 YEARS FOR ALL QUEERS

Kid's gonna get free college for this, buck up kid the media will forget about you soon once they can no longer milk it for leftist outrage.

oink oink

Attached: 239847238957238957.jpg (188x255, 20.22K)

Look who's going in the January 2019 Transparency Report.

REAL NEWS