Manhattan DA Hails ‘First Conviction Of A White Supremacist On Terror Charges In New York State’

newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/01/23/james-jackson-murder-terror-conviction/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — An Army veteran from Baltimore pleaded guilty Wednesday to murdering a black man in a racially motivated attack nearly two years ago in New York City.

James Jackson, 30, fatally stabbed Timothy Caughman, 66, in the back with a sword on March 20, 2017 near Times Square.

Jackson told police he traveled to the city to pull off a “political terrorist attack” and “inspire white men to kill black men, to scare black men, and to provoke a race war,” according to the Manhattan District Attorney’s office.

Jackson pleaded guilty to all charges against him, including murder in the first degree in furtherance of an act of terrorism and murder in the second degree as a hate crime. He is expected to be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole – the maximum sentence allowed.

Attached: ap_17081692670239_wide-e187b84872bede66042fc0b8177d1f5848ace132-s800-c85.jpg (800x450, 49.18K)

WHITE SUPREMACISTS ATE MY HOMEWORK

He pleaded out and he get LWOP? What kind of a deal is that?

In new york no less. Oh-man, I'd hate to be him first day at Attica. Should have offed himself TBQH.

He may have been facing the death penalty. He can still appeal if there's a recording of the sit-down with the prosecution that shows coercion

Explain what incentive there is to plead if the state insists on the maximum sentence. Clearly the guy is nuts and had ineffective council.

No dp in NY. Maybe they threatened him with Federal dp.

Sure he gets terror charges but when BLM abducts whites to torture. Nothing.

AHAHAHAHAH

Niggers are just a symptom. The disease is jews.

Good news!

It's not enough they had to paint him as a white supremacist, they LITERALLY had to remove his tan and make him wear a white jumpsuit to stand out.

AHHAHHAHAHA

Attached: OH NO The USA is retarded.jpg (477x375, 45.34K)

real as fuck man, the shilling is built into the larping now as well

looks to me only whites do mass killings or did you forget about every single school shooting or concert shooting?

Nazi cuck goes to jail. Good. The Jews have one less useful idiot running around.

Just like the retard Roof who killed innocent Black women at a fucking church instead of a real enemy. This hurts Whites and helps Jews.

I hope both of these fuckers get ass raped to death by BBC's.

Attached: 71853-1masterrace - Copy.jpg (641x1078, 223.98K)

whi cares what a retard thinks

Jews wank to pics like this. And the reason the "White race" is dying.

Attached: if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win-justin-trudeau-genius-1687191.png (500x380, 95.52K)

If you support your enemies they win.

That's what White Nationalism does.

no dude, the white ethno state is coming, we just need to post DAY OF THE ROPE and KILL ALL JEWS with some merchant memes a couple more times

Yea, it might work and shit.

and yet the jew from new york who beheaded a japanese woman "for no apparent reason" only gets 8 years, really makes me think.

Doesn't matter. This faggot helps the Jews and not Whites.

he's 'army vet', maybe some gay ops going on?

woah that jump it in the thumbnail looks like a klan robe. Since when do they transport prisoners in forensics coveralls? I some how doubt this guy is actually a klan member, further more how does some one stab a dude with a sword in public and that story NOT get spread like wild fire on the internet. This guy should of had memes on day one. Or at least this is the first I am hearing of this entire story.

Attached: 1525519084709.jpg (358x473, 44.58K)

Says the LARPing poser. Unlike the the real world White people stick together in prison and no one fucks with them.

Attached: bruce pierce.jpg (393x600, 47.06K)

you want me to make one for UK and the rest of europe?

Attached: britain liking transgender tweet.png (805x853, 449.47K)

Yeah, this poor bastard definitely drank the koolaid but I can't tell if he did it before or AFTER he read a whole lot of books about Charlie Manson? Healter Skelter, anyone?

Attached: Manson.jpg (983x1024, 120.95K)

In another thread I was talking about how racism is an industry in the US. Well, here's a perfect example of it right here!

(Lots of people are going to make big bank out of this little ditty.)

I love how you are so delusional you think that television is based on reality. How the fuck is a nigger in a cage somebody you fear in any situation ? Why the fuck do redditors come here? That post is on every news article like this you fucking loser.

There is a much higher percentage of rabid niggers than rabid cumskins. People don't hate people for no reason and suggesting that the world is that simple makes you look like a fucking retard.

Oh look 8ch has been flooded with kikes

Go to hell, commie bastards. You worthless, soulless pieces of shit.

Attached: truth.jpg (500x480, 112.5K)

both need to be eliminated.

Attached: 0262171ffffc12bbb224839b1b5f7470da0bf586f8bb69e4bc2edde28c8ab12d.gif (300x169, 1.96M)

Two fucking years ago? Why didn't we hear about it then hmmm? It really activates the ol' testicles.

Not even once.

Attached: 1468048350809.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

Attached: nazisaresexy.jpg (500x579, 47.23K)

It's simple: The world would be better without your vermin.

Attached: lovely.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

Can't you subhuman cretins go back to your fucking hellhole and leave this site to people with souls and morals?

Attached: hitler 1.jpg (802x640, 102.17K)

How many dogs have you murdered today, commies? Reminder that the leftist scum that post here are the kind of people that does this shit.

Attached: taehraj.png (614x792, 460.93K)

I hate these people so fucking much.

what the fuck

Attached: black crime rate.jpg (418x671, 74.01K)

Attached: pinchinghand crime rate meme.jpg (536x403, 27.11K)

This.

Jewish

Attached: 226d649ec05af7634c05082da32e72c23d66690e553f37961232487a2085f38e.png (1296x1203, 1.24M)

Attached: traitors&ducks.jpg (480x477, 17.77K)

what the fuck kind of mentality do you have to have to think that you can win people over by mocking the death of a helpless animal

Did you forget all the gang warfare?

Attached: Nigger loses the knockout game.webm (568x320, 3.8M)

Terrorism is defined as acts furthering an extremist ideology. Niggers have no ideology, and have difficulty even conceiving of a single idea. A nigger attack is basically like a bear attack. Watch out for the niggly bears!

Very likely. Once the government brands you with the "terrorist" label, you actually lose all your constitutional rights. If you're a "terrorist" they can put you in some dark hole somewhere and torture you for decades and nobody will stop them.

>>>/reddit/

Leftists really are human trash, every single one of them.

Kill yourself, commie.

The only good leftist is a dead one.

Attached: beautiful (2).webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Whites are dangerous and thoughtless killers. Euthanizing them at birth would be the best course of action.

real news