Native American Nathan Phillips Lied About Being a Vietnam Veteran, WaPo Admits

January 23, 2019 Sean Adl-Tabatabai News, US 2
Native American Nathan Phillips lied about being a Vietnam veteran

The Native American man who falsely claimed “harassment” by a group of Catholic teens also lied about being a “Vietnam veteran”, the Washington Post has been forced to admit.

According to a correction buried at the bottom of this WaPo article, far-left activist Nathan Phillips never set foot in Vietnam.

The correction states:

Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly said that Native American activist Nathan Phillips fought in the Vietnam War. Phillips served in the U.S. Marines from 1972 to 1976 but was never deployed to Vietnam.

Information Liberation reports: This man is a liar and a fraud and our media is an absolute disgrace.

January 23, 2019 Sean Adl-Tabatabai News, US 2
Native American Nathan Phillips lied about being a Vietnam veteran

The Native American man who falsely claimed “harassment” by a group of Catholic teens also lied about being a “Vietnam veteran”, the Washington Post has been forced to admit.

According to a correction buried at the bottom of this WaPo article, far-left activist Nathan Phillips never set foot in Vietnam.

The correction states:

Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly said that Native American activist Nathan Phillips fought in the Vietnam War. Phillips served in the U.S. Marines from 1972 to 1976 but was never deployed to Vietnam.

Information Liberation reports: This man is a liar and a fraud and our media is an absolute disgrace.

The Gateway Pundit reports Phillips raised money off of the claim he was a Vietnam vet:

In 2012, over $6,000 was raised for a documentary about his life in which he claimed to be a Vietnam veteran.

In a video about the documentary, director Maria Stanisheva explained that her documentary was about Phillips’ belief that he could pray cancer away from his wife.

Stanisheva explained in the footage that Phillips had been sent to a Catholic boarding school at the age of five. From the sound of it, he resents the experience.

“Nathan’s past is a difficult one. He was forced out of his family at the age of five to be integrated into a Catholic school — like so many other Native Americans — not being allowed to see his family for ten years,” Stanisheva stated.

Stanisheva goes on to say that “he was then a Marine in Vietnam — and right after that he became an alcoholic for 20 years.”

One of the first news outlets to run with this Covington Catholic story, Indian Country Today, reported on January 19th:

In a previous interview with Phillips, he told Indian Country Today that returning from Vietnam was not easy as a veteran. “People called me a baby killer and a hippie girl spit on me.”

They stealth edited the article to now read: archive.is/3ZjhV#selection-951.0-951.185

In a previous interview with Phillips, he told Indian Country Today that the Vietnam era was not easy as a marine. “People called me a baby killer and a hippie girl spit on me.”

It’s possible they just made that up as I can’t find that quote anywhere else. I messaged the writer for comment but he’s yet to respond. Regardless, it’s absolutely clear Phillips has made little effort to correct the widely made false claim he was a Vietnam veteran.

newspunch.com/native-american-nathan-phillips-lied-vietnam-veteran-wapo/

Attached: phillips-vietnam.jpg (1456x1206, 172.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MeloStreetVybz/status/1087549546404691969
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Missionary_Position:_Mother_Teresa_in_Theory_and_Practice
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never seen a narrative come tumbling down as fast as this one

It doesn't change the fact that he's a tribal elder and served in the United States Marine Corps for four years during the Vietnam War era.

You're just going to make shit worse if you try to suggest that others making mistakes when reporting is evidence that he lied.

Attached: really.gif (298x224, 2.85M)

This. Watching this entire thing come crashing down has been the best thing. It's like finally after 2 years of bullshit the media is getting wrecked

He talked about being IN Vietnam. He never set foot in the country

These stolen valor fucks need to be hung

He could be Mother Theresa that doesnt excuse getting in the faces of a bunch of kids and trying to provoke them.

Proud father eat crow

Ancestors on happy hunting ground shed tears of rain today(Jan23 2pm est)

Attached: index.jpg (264x191, 10.28K)

We have his DD-214. here is the truth…

Nathan Phillips aka Nathan Stanard was a refrigerator mechanic in the Marine Corps Reserves who went AWOL twice, and was confined to the brig and kicked out of the Marines as an E1 - Private in El Toro, CA after spending most of his USMC Reserve service in Lincoln, NE, and never left the States.

Fucking lol. Stolen Valor if I've ever seen it

The guy just looks like a douchebag.

It's because children are involved.

Top kek

lying nigger indian
houda thunk

Nick Sandmann

1444 Shirepeak Way
Independence KY 41051-7425

(859)-282-6212

Attached: 7c458f37cd85049e73571f436913ef7e50abd948c9c69f02998eeb46bd2d4c65.png (452x523, 149.79K)

Ohh man

-LINK?

FAIL

Attached: nazis4trump - Copy.gif (499x250, 63.47K)

“It’s not rape if you enjoy it”

twitter.com/MeloStreetVybz/status/1087549546404691969

Attached: hogg.JPG (520x500, 47.42K)

Mother Theresa was a nasty piece of shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Missionary_Position:_Mother_Teresa_in_Theory_and_Practice

My grandfather sprayed agent orange un vietnam. He got cancer from contact and died in about a month.

sad post
of you for making it, not the substance

He deserved it.

I couldnt care less

Penis whatever lol

Nathan Philips running muskrat can fucjk off

Top lol

Attached: 1539118153355-2.jpg (291x256, 28.71K)

Redman speak with fork tongue

Attached: fake_news_Indian.jpg (1350x1145, 286.26K)

Attached: Russian-Sel-propelled-artillery-inside-Ukraine-NATO.jpg (1599x1200, 395.82K)

Attached: Fargus_and_Sid.jpg (479x356, 19.16K)

The kid should have the joker chin and rat nose.

Is he actually far left because a lot of "far lefties" are just social Marxists who love capitalist cock

I vote for the fail

there are lefties in good faith. What they NEVER understand is that reshaping society in favor of the proles is reshaping society in favor of whoever can buy proles. And proles are cheap.

fucking KEK

they're trying to slide this again with their propaganda

bump

first off @wapo Lied ABOUT KIDS. So now we are supposed to believe them when their trashing the Indian guy. Fake News reputation goes a long way in making "Stories" believable.
The Indian is a Vietnam Era Veteran. Era designated by US Military, not the Media. Vietnam Era lasted until October of 1975

We need more Military at the Border. We need real People in politics. Democrats are Falling Apart. The Media hasn't stopped sucking sense about January of 2016.

Attached: fearJs.jpg (732x960, 61.34K)

Lol @ every title must include "Native American" or else nobody cares

He was a Soldier but he wasn't a soldier.
t. Marine, but not a marine

Nigger he was in the marines not the army, lern2reed

wut

but he did lie
the fucking video shows it
also well as the video where he claims he a Vietnam VET as a ranger, not a refrigerator repairman stateside

this just keeps getting better

Wait so was he in the army or the marines?

Guess he's no different than white folk who try to make a profit.

hurrrrr yeah i guess so hyuck

Fucking Hogg, the so-called "kid" who sicced his salivating army of cat ladies on anyone who dared to say any thing bad about HIM.