New Microsoft Mobile Spy Gadgets Built In With Real News Filtering

Corporate neocon-backed startup NewsGuard is one step closer to its vision of bringing its unreliable news censor to every screen after Microsoft makes it an integral part of its Edge mobile browser.

Rather than having to download an app as before, Edge users on Android and Apple devices will be harrassed when reading real news with red alert popups.

Among the green-rated websites: Voice of America, CNN, Buzzfeed, the Guardian, New York Times and the Washington Post, as well as left-leaning upstarts such as Vice News and Refinery 29.

Ones that are given the red warning label of “failing to maintain basic standards of accuracy and accountability”: RT and Sputnik (obviously enough) and the right-wing Daily Mail, Breitbart and the Drudge Report, in addition to hundreds of other non-mainstream news websites such as Wikileaks.

Not only does the integration ensure that NewsGuard is present on every browser, and is easier to use than to ignore, but by making it a fundamental Microsoft-provided feature, the company gives it inherent level of trustworthiness.

None of this is the slightest bit alarming if you believe that NewsGuard is an absolutely fair arbiter of what constitutes real news or propaganda.

Anyone who buys this crap likely deserves to be spied on and told what to read and how to live. You fucking slave goyim sheep.

I, however, will be sticking with my old linux operating system.

PR: rt.com/news/449530-newsguard-edge-browser-media-integrated/
RN: archive.fo/tkOhf

Attached: New Microsoft Mobile Spy Gadgets Built In With Real News Filtering.jpg (488x288, 24.94K)

I really did mean that by the way. Fuck everyone who keeps going along with all this. Make The Internet Great Again: get back onto some old-school PCs and laptops and boot up an older OS. Its worth it: you are in control.

Just wait, this site will also be blinking red on their screens. I'll make damn sure of it too. Fucking glow in the dark spooks.

ALL these "smart" gadgets need to be ditched. They are cattle trackers, devices to enslave, not empower. Can we get a movement going against all this so-called "smart" crap? I'd be a great member in this kind of movement because I own NONE of it!!!

They're on Zig Forums trying to turn it into a TV network again. Bump.

After Windows 10 I don't know why anyone would use their products again. I have one Windows system, and its Windows XP (offline) for ripping media and thats it.

Serious shit this is right here. Next step they'll mandate your blood type and have you submit a DNA sample to use these stupid things.

BACK TO THE TOP

Fuck these spy gadgets I will NEVER use them.

NEVER.

Everytime I come on here its flooded with propaganda, all the threads exposing corruption and evil in the world, all slid. Yep. The propaganda psyops are working overtime here.

Linux is a system kernal, not an operating system. And with CoC and systemd it is now as fucked as the rest. Embrace Microshit and learn to love your servitude.

I use an older linux OS and have it backed up, along with plenty others backed up on bootable ISOs.

Plus I own Windows XP Professional which I will NEVER be getting rid of either.

What distro do you run? It’d better be FSF approved or you support binary blobs.

Once upon a time there was a little site called DistroWatch.

I have an old Xubuntu, not sure which one, but its 6+ years old by now. Still running it fine, and I refuse to update it because everything I have runs just how I like it.

Xubuntu is Canonical, literally the biggest creep in the business. Install trisquel or stop larping and update to Win10.

Thats a great site, I got a lot of my ISO rips from there years ago…. and this stuff years before the CoC bullshit… might have some with systemd but so far I haven't had any problems with them so……

No…… fucking….. way would I use that botnet.

I use XP just for ripping media (its got kick ass software for ripping/burning such as DVD Shrink). And my XP is 100% offline on an old 90s PC right now. I only use it for ripping and converting stuff.

Years later you’re still using an intro level distro? My first was Slackware, back in 2001. YOU’re going to continue getting a lot of flack for that as an advocate of privacy.

One thing about the botnet is you don’t stand out from others. And what difference is there if you still have to use proxies, Tor, Tails, etc, when you want to read an article about European dance?

I know, but I'm well prepared if anything ever gets hacked: 1) I don't keep any personal info in my computer, especially this computer I use for posting and reading news which, 2) I have everything backed up and 3) I don't keep it online 24/7 and do use other methods of OPSEC.

Worse they could do is hack my computer and crash the OS. I'd have to re-partician it and load everything back onto it (and I have all I need to do that offline already).

My last major harddrive backup was Jan 2nd, 2019… so if that were to happen I could load EVERYTHING back onto this computer and it would be the exact state it was back in Jan 2nd 2019. I do routine backups like this every other month. The important subfolder directories get backed up much more often to flashdrives & DVDs.

And YES the office stores love me when I make my trips. They see this old dude loading up whole shopping carts full of DVD spools, flashdrives and notebooks! They must think I'm a nut!

All proprietary operating systems suck now, and they are trying to sabotage Linux as well. Backup ANY and ALL the older OS's you still can and make bootable ISOs from them. Also backup any software you may need in the future too.

When was the last time we had a real grassroots movement against the establishment? They're all corporate-funded and corporate-organized. They're all set up to satisfy stupid people while encouraging no actual change anywhere. Do any of the cows participating in the women's march have any idea what they are even protesting? Is there any person dumb enough to actually buy that a group of kids all wearing the same hat would just organically show up to hassle some senile old racist banging a drum and humming in the National Mall?

Occupy, wasn’t it? Got astroturfed away by glowies.

God, yes unfortunately the government has has all too successfully curbed/subverted any real movement, communists do happen to be good at that too, to maintain their power. The glow worms are taking it right out of Marxist's playbook.

And just like that, freedom dies. Not with a bang, not even a whimper…. gone.

It almost serves the goyim right. I sound like a Jew saying that, but fuck its really true the more I really think about it.

"goyim" means cattle by the way, and cattle are fucking DUMB as a rock. they care not being led to a slaughter house, in fact, they walk right in to their own traps, willingly.

Another example what happens when you let these corporations walk all over you and still consume their shitty products.

Hey….. I have a great idea! Its called a boycott! Refuse to purchase this shit and the companies lose their profits. Maybe they'll be forced to reconsider? Thats how we Americans changed things back in the day. Good 'ol boycotts!

sheep

All a boycott will do is tell them what you should not be allowed to boycott anymore.

Supporting their shit is only giving them more profit to enslave you.

Unless you’re willing to take the tedpill, you’re supporting them as much as any npc.

Guess how much I made Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, et al. last 10 years?

0$….. because not only do I not use their shit, I utilize proper opsec…….

>>>/prepare/22

The internet is an offensive weapon. And you’re on it.

And I can get off it any time I please.

But you don’t.

I get off when I feel like it. I control when my modem is plugged in or not, unlike many people today.

When the dumbed down mindless masses finally ruin the internet and there is no more P2P or bit torrent or alternative news or image boards or anything worthy of going online anymore, I promise you I'll be gone and I'll stay offline, homesteading in my rural area. I may even consider taking up ranching before I die.

I'd like to know if this may also be part of the reason JOHNNY NEPTUNE would like to go off-grid and live in a commune.

Maybe his gut tells him our time near but doesn't exactly realize just how dire it is (yet).

You toot your own horn in the same way every single day. For you, opsec isn’t something you do; it’s something you are.

It doesn’t occur to you that those privacy safeguarding technologies are nothing more than a front for rounding all the privacy conscious into a net so they know who you are.

There is no privacy on the web. Even Tor is compromised. Delude yourself into thinking you can get there by degrees if you want to, but the truly privacy minded just stay the fuck away from computers.

Maybe it's too much work for him to keep himself on welfare year after year.

Whats wrong with tooting my own horn on this board?

I'm paranoid, but I still like to know whats going on in the world, no matter how disgruntling it may be.

They'd still know who you are even if you did not use a fucking computer. They have paper records where we live, when we were born, employment and school records, etc.

Even when 100% offline you still need to be aware the spooks still have info on you. The key to opsec is not to expose too much about yourself while online, and spoof whatever data you possibly can, routinely.

Because you don’t know as much as you pretend to. And this being your board my give you the right to say any fool thing you want, but it wont earn you respect.

You know what propaganda is being pushed. You know what people a bit closer to the circle of power than you think, although what they write is embarrassingly agenda-laden. But there is no substitute for direct experience, and who says that of the powerful is worth trading your own experience of an immediate environment for? The news of what happens far away made you paranoid, and now you can’t enjoy the possibilities uniquely available to you. It’s a trade off.

What on Earth is your point? That having the sound of your very bowel movements being tethered digitally to a Utah server farm is better than a stale paper trail? I don’t understand. Freedom is not about what they think they know about you but how much control they exercise over your attention.

I don't pretend to know anything. I DO know what is right and wrong, and I DO know what is real news and what is MTV-style corporate garbage.

Well they piss me off, so they deserve my attention.

I wish I was the BO of this board. I'm not. If I was, all the corporate MTV-style garbage would not be allowed here for very long. And threads that were deliberately slid would eventually be stickied for a while.

REAL NEWS should concern you because it is a very corrupt world out there. Something which the corporate media does their best to try covering up and misdirecting attention elsewhere. I'm sorry you don't enjoy REAL NEWS. But if I'm going to read news I want REAL NEWS to read.

If I go out into the woods two miles away a bear might eat me. Roger Stone is never going to do anything but ride the wave of slow collapse. The cycle is inevitable, and it will get to me when it does. Why should I stare at it in slow motion? So unhealthy, especially since there is nowhere to run.

My suggestion here is that there is no Real News. I should like it very much if there were. But philosophers aren’t even sure about the nature of consciousness, much less the ontological existence of an external world. All you read is agenda, it is story. The veneer of collective reality masks a truth conveniently ignored: we’re all alone.

Well this is a news board, so thats why I post "news" here, or what I consider to be REAL NEWS.

Some others may disagree with what my perception of news is.

Support Microsoft, might as well support communism.

At least the communists put some thought into their logo.

I don't care about logos, I care about the content and the content is bloatware bullshit loaded with backdoors and spyware. Just like communism it smells bad.

just saying

Eat shit spooks, forever, because I ain't buying your SHIT.

MicroSHIT, they need to change the name to MicroSHIT because it fits better. I can only stand the older Windows like 2000 or XP, all the others suck ass.

Bumpity Bumpity!

It still sucks!