Oregon man gets nearly 2 years in prison for sexually assaulting a horse

An Oregon man found guilty of sexually abusing a horse last year was sentenced Friday to 20 months in prison.

Kenneth L. Duyck pleaded guilty to sexual assault of an animal, unlawful use of a motor vehicle and second-degree burglary in a Washington County courtroom. He was arrested in April when authorities responded to a call about someone with a black mare horse named Ellie inside a Hillsboro barn, FOX12 Oregon reported.

On April 19, the owner of the property discovered the horse “tied up in an unusual way” that was different from the way she left the animal. Her daughter – who is a veterinarian – said the horse appeared to have been sexually assaulted, according to the station.

foxnews.com/us/oregon-man-sentenced-to-nearly-2-years-in-prison-for-sexually-assaulting-a-horse

Attached: KD.jpg (1862x1048, 120.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.macon.com/news/local/article140196378.html
i.etsystatic.com/8939754/r/il/47f134/1411324836/il_fullxfull.1411324836_1af8.jpg
etsy.com/listing/565018151/two-hole-horse-sex-toy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old Ellie aint complaining

Attached: 02bzrdkmklj01.jpg (480x441, 30.65K)

WOW!
Now the horses can speak and join the #metoo psyop.
The levels of "woke" animals is reaching levels not seen before.

Attached: 5468.png (2000x2014, 443.18K)

Yeah, right. /s
Toxic Masculinity now attacks manes.
And the horses are screaming #METOO.

Attached: degenerate.gif (530x494, 277.07K)

No dummy, animals don't have a voice because humans are so evil that they would never allow them to have one. Why? Because that would make everything humanity did to the animal kingdom a crime beyond comprehension.

So, you state that humanity is evil, therefore it is guilty of everything.
Aren't you projecting too much?

Attached: 72e.gif (873x1200, 1.25M)

What are creampies ?

Are you implying humanity isn't responsible for the enslavement, torture, murder and mass extinction of the animal kingdom? Does my "projection" as you call it, excuse past, present and future atrocities committed against living species, who have no rights at all, because humans said so? Have you anything more evil than what is waged against the animal kingdom to offer?

Then I have to conclude you know nothing about manes.
When the female horse is in heat… you should see it to believe it, her genitalia is a deluge of fluids, and this is not an exaggeration.

Most likely post was made for a libtard from a city.

Wake up and stop projecting (((commie))) ideology on the animal kingdom.
Natural Law states that the strongest and the most able prevails.
Extrapolate this to the human kingdom and it is clear pure Fascism is the Truth and the path to follow.

Attached: the sign of the race.jpg (900x900, 66.37K)

Fuck you. Neither Communism or Fascism have anything to do with the human betrayal on the earth's ecosystem. Citing natural law while talking about the industrialized mass torture and destruction of live itself is as evil as it gets. if it's about survival of the strongest, then why are humans so viciously evil that they have to hide their ongoing crimes of murdering billions of animals behind anonymous walls? Why do you think the enforced march to death is happening in the middle of the night/early morning hours when then human beast is sleeping? If it's about survival than why the fuck is the majority of the mass produced meat a toxicological death sentence for humans? How strong do you feel knowing that a massive amount of these enslaved creatures, who are not even allowed to see the the outside world or move their legs, are being tortured and destroyed for nothing…because the equally industrialized food making industry is throwing away much of the "food" because of overproduction and because it's so toxic that you can keep it non lethal for long? The only true path to follow is to worship the one and only true god, humanity has ignored for so long…NATURE! For it was nature that created all life, for it is nature that is the basic of all human achievements, for it is nature we become once we die.

Also, fuck you Nazi-larper with your fake-ass white power flag. Either you're brandishing the Swastika or you can fuck right off.

In canada, provided there was no penetration this is not illegal. Yeah, canada is retarded.

I give up.

Attached: 3YNS.gif (900x506, 7.84M)

You can't run away from your responsibilities, kid…crimes against nature equals suicide of all live.

Sorry, I am not sorry.

Attached: 1537928485464.jpg (976x632, 85.64K)

We agree.
Overpopulation is the main cause of ecological catastrophe.
We must focus in to erase those races reproducing without control, or at least diminish them until they are only a shadow.

A fine specimen of the masterrace!

You're all missing the point. It's not that he had sex with a horse that's the bad thing, it's that he had sex with somebody else's horse and had to break in like a thief in the night and hobble the horse to do it. He gives horsefuckers a bad name by acting like a nigger aobut it.

Attached: 1401161926152.jpg (1181x889, 174.82K)

Take a swab of horse's anus and vagina(before it shits) for human sperm

Ecowarriors of the dying planet..unite!

Attached: ecowarriorsforthewebsite.png (1024x768, 365.83K)

C'mon, how gullible are you?
A junkie broke into a barn, the SJW owner called the cops. Junkie confesses anything the cops told him to admit. Case closed.
Cops are not pursuing justice neither truth, but building their careers, after all, they are sociopaths with a license to screw any neighbor.
And by the way, do you really believe any cop will summon a vet with a swab and laboratories test just for a junkie's break in?
How dumb are you?

Attached: 65b69d31d518d59d63844ff0c8f82b1486f1cee0_1_600x450.png (600x450, 51.74K)

Very good point indeed.

Attached: _Laughing horses.gif (561x451, 726.38K)

Lucky man

Attached: 1405c56f00205ebaaaf7f7c8645cfb3ba5f7a4db7c4e7b2f99c637847c84d8ea.png (163x255, 7.76K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 51.6K)

Rape! Rape! Rape!
These feminists are out of control.

Attached: 553711-rainbow-dash.png (1920x1200, 120.57K)

RE: strongest prevailing

true. that's exactly why we Jews run the world
and you little white guys complain about it

the victorious never complain about their victories

that's why the only ones who sit around whining like little girls are you white guys. you're sissies

Helps to have racial preferences though.

It looks like you are intoxicated with a overdose of Judaism.

Attached: Robert_Bowers_Political_Prisoner.png (816x1056, 708.08K)

Trying to run the world. Get ready, white might is not a great myth. Nuke israel and make the fake holocaust of the past a reality today

Worldwide Pogrom when?

So I guess law enforcement are going to investigate all those sluts bragging about fucking dogs now.

so….
just more of the same 'one of these days' bullshit ?

your people have had an eternity to take the throne
but they've never succeeded

because you're impotent

just a bunch of hot air

user, I…

somebody needs to investigate your father for failing to teach you how to be a man before he finally abandoned you and your mother.

his absence left you in an effeminate, infantile state, incapable of getting a girl, and lost in a delusional world where you actually think women have sex with dogs.

lemme guess: you were also a bedwetter?

And don't forget niggers.

Then you know nothing about women's perversions.
This one is very common.

AGAIN : I've never een somebody cry and whine
about being victorious. there's a very good
reason why you guys have been yapping
& crying about 'one of these days' since
the beginning of time, and always will be

Progressive New Left Democrat detected.

sure it is, Super Mario…..

sure it is

lol stfu and go play another video game

powerless, bitter, resentful white guy detected

Deep inside you know it is unavoidable.

Attached: Seven Nation Army European Awakening Remix ft Kai Murros.webm (640x352, 12.26M)

HINT:
ive fucked well over 600 women in my life

trust me: if anybody knows women's perversions
IT'S ME, DUDE

like i said, get back on that adorable little video game, watch your anime, and stfu

I’m not white though. White is a deracinated European.

Attached: 4B3AB09B-F911-4CD7-9D57-285556243A2F.png (750x1334, 1.44M)

At least the rest is spot-on.

This absurdity just doxed you as a filthy cunt.
Gross.

Attached: 6aa.jpg (600x407, 27.28K)

if your weak nigger-tier people were capable of
doing it, you would've done it a long, long time ago

but they haven't

just a never ending sequence of 'warnings' bout one of these days

Youre also not heterosexual

heterosexuals have sex
with the opposite gender

youre also not skilled at research
because i live 5 blocks from that building

Creepy, because I live IN this building.

that would mean you were in your 70s or 80s

its an old folks home

Ding ding, fries are done.

remind me to NEVER rely on you to research anything

Joogle says you’re at 1330, or were.

Attached: PicsArt_01-24-10.36.09.jpg (1707x960, 173.19K)

And homeless in 2017. That makes you good for apartment living.

Lol thats funny, because neither one of those are correct.

it appears that youre simply a failure

Attached: PicsArt_01-24-10.36.09.jpg (1707x960, 173.19K)

The Macon reporter got it wrong? Really? That’s their job. It’s not like you were new in town.

It’s even in the title. Would they take such a chance? Is that not you in the photograph?

google.com/amp/s/amp.macon.com/news/local/article140196378.html

I indeed DO live in an apartment, idiot.

and ive posted my actual physical address several times in here. Trust me…. I have NEVER lived in that old folks home, and i wasn't homeless in 2017.

that was a stupid mistake made by a cop, when in all actuality i was renting a place from one of his fellow cops.

100% true

(they make stupid mistakes like that all the time, because they are niggers who are incapable of entering data correctly)

they misspell names, misspell streets, enter the wrong info on a regular basis.

idiot….. since you cant access any REAL databases, and can only afford free google searches, i think youd make a pretty good nigger

The part about slandering someone’s race seems like you. Typical jewish racism. He must have been “white”

So miffed about nothing, Johnny.

LoL you stupid fucking idiot !!!….

Just like I've already explained 100 times, Joe Kovaks Jr. Simply write down details from a police report written by a fucking low IQ cop who had gotten the information wrong as they often do

(since you are the hi roller big money Google search engine research king, perhaps you should research the IQ limit for law enforcement officers)

Pipl says 1330 too. Plus the Dunkin’ was on Forsyth. You’re telling stories.

no… youre not miffed about 'nothing'….

Youre miffed because i correctly pointed out that you get no pussy, and youre a video game sissy, who thinks women are perverts who have sex with dogs.

………or was it the 'white guys a powerless little boys who continually threaten that one of these days youre going to steal the throne from us jews' hing that got you so miffed?

No, it’s deep concern for your personal welfare.

actually, the Dunkin Donuts IS ON PINE STREET

just goes to show that google isnt always correct, huh?

HINT: you're almost as good at research as you are at getting pussy

do you even neck?

RE: GOOGLE, PIPL, ETC

Maybe one of these days you'll actually learn how to access real databases and not rely on the schwartzen level freebies?

Now the reporter got the location wrong as well. Pilpul.

Yes, he did.

Its on PINE STREET, you inept, incompetent little boy

You selectively shut out things you don't want to believe but that doesn't make them untrue–look up Whitney Wisconsin(one of many women that fuck dogs). She was all over social media bragging and tell everyone how great it is to fuck dogs a few years ago.

And the other Dunkin’ on Tom Hill Sr.?

Perhaps you should try experiencing REAL LIFE, and not living it in front of a computer monitor?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-24-11-01-25.png (1080x2160, 2.01M)

There isn’t one listed on Pine, only 860 Forsyth #101

(the confusing Pine Street with Forsyth Street thing is a common mistake here)

but its a mistake nevertheless

Meh. 888 is the Children’s Hospital.

You're high because you drank too much of Wendy's clam sauce again.

It’s a lovely little town. Looks fairly clean.

hey, Einstein…….

its not my fault that you cant figure it out

Help me out.

Okay im on my way to go feed some stray cats because its cold af here.

Everybody be well

You too, Johnny.

Attached: nazis.jpeg (976x653, 166.28K)

Fucking nobody is still a step above fucking that pig, wendy neptune. Stop plastering your life all over the internet, you vapid whore.

also quints

Super checked.

Nazi larping is Judaism

the only thing wrong with this is that it was not his horse.

if you support animal slaughter, you have absolutely no right to say another person should not fuck animals. if they have rights, they have the right to not be murdered. if they are property, people have the right to have sex with their property. choose one.

Dammit! You beat me to it! Been busy doing schoolwork.
Still, I did not see anyone remarking that this guy should have gone with the whole, "we're kind of a similar species" defense; as, with that neck, he is clearly at least part giraffe.

to roll in the hay

Or to steal tools.

Well to be fair he looks like a giraffe

Okay you win, this is too stupid to keep reading.

yes s/he did win but what s/he said was not stupid it was pretty much 100% legit.

i.etsystatic.com/8939754/r/il/47f134/1411324836/il_fullxfull.1411324836_1af8.jpg

etsy.com/listing/565018151/two-hole-horse-sex-toy

checked

the horse's name of course was mrs ed