Anti-vaxxers retards cause another measles outbreak in Clark County WA

Another unvaccinated child under 11 years old is the 23rd person to have the scourge of the hideous disease known as measles in a Clark County outbreak.

The county public health department said Tuesday that two more people are suspected of having measles due to their leprous appearance

On average, more than one person a day has been diagnosed with measles since Jan. 1 in an unusually large outbreak.

Of the 23 people who have measles, 18 of those are 10 years old or younger. Only one is an adult.

The highly contagious virus spreads through the air and can linger for up to two hours in an isolated space, waiting to infect some poor innocent chid. People who have never received a measles vaccine are susceptible to the horrors of this disease, which can at times be
deadly

The measles vaccine is highly effective.
People can get a precautionary measles shot now or even within 72 hours after exposure to the virus and likely be OK

This outbreak has hit the Evergreen School District in Clark County especially hard. Clark County has one of the worst vaccination rates in Washington due to the lunacy of anti-vaxxer retards, with just 77.4 percent of all public students in the Vancouver area having completed their vaccinations, state records show.
Due to the size of the outbreak, the public health department will send an automated call starting Tuesday to people who have been identified as possibly exposed to measles. Not everyone who may have been exposed will receive the call.

If you or your child has been in any of the folloing locations, seek help immediately, your chid's life coud depend upon it:

Kaiser Cascade Park Medical Office, 12607 SE Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver from 12:30 to 7:30 pm Saturday, Jan. 19

Dollar Tree, 7809-B Vancouver Plaza Drive, Vancouver from 6:30 to 9:10 pm Tuesday, Jan. 15
Portland International Airport, baggage claim and south end of the ticket counter (near Alaska Airlines and Starbucks), 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland from 7:30 to 11 pm Tuesday, Jan. 15
Costco, 4849 NE 138th Ave., Portland from 5:30 to 8:40 pm Wednesday, Jan. 16

oregonlive.com/clark-county/2019/01/23rd-measles-patient-is-another-unvaccinated-child-in-vancouver-area.html

Attached: derm_clin_child0610_104015.jpg (400x576, 88.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles
8ch.net/n/res/730655.html
archive.fo/kogdK
healthfreedomidaho.org/vaccine-court-has-paid-37-billion-in-damages-to-families
archive.fo/IeZF4
archive.fo/wPxyQ
naturalnews.com/2018-04-05-court-ruling-confirms-gardasil-vaccine-kills-people-scientific-evidence-beyond-any-doubt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

???

If only there was a way to stop such a tragedy happening to our children?

Like, a shot or something that we could give them to prevent the disease?

Complications of measles are relatively common, ranging from mild ones such as diarrhea to serious ones such as pneumonia (either direct viral pneumonia or secondary bacterial pneumonia), bronchitis (either direct viral bronchitis or secondary bacterial bronchitis), otitis media,[22] acute brain inflammation[23] (and very rarely subacute sclerosing panencephalitis),[24] and corneal ulceration (leading to corneal scarring).[25] In addition, measles can suppress the immune system for weeks to months, and this can contribute to bacterial superinfections like otitis media and bacterial pneumonia.[26][27][28]

The death rate in the 1920s was around 30% for measles pneumonia.[29] People who are at high risk for complications are infants and children aged less than 5 years[30]; adults aged over 20 years[30]; pregnant women[30]; people with compromised immune systems, such as from leukemia, HIV infection or innate immunodeficiency;[30][31] and those who are malnourished[30] or have vitamin A deficiency.[30][32] Complications are usually more severe in adults who catch the virus.[33] Between 1987 and 2000, the case fatality rate across the United States was 3 measles-attributable deaths per 1000 cases, or 0.3%.[34] In underdeveloped nations with high rates of malnutrition and poor healthcare, fatality rates have been as high as 28%.[34] In immunocompromised persons (e.g., people with AIDS) the fatality rate is approximately 30%.[35] Even in previously healthy children, measles can cause serious illness requiring hospitalization.[31] One out of every 1,000 measles cases progresses to acute encephalitis, which often results in permanent brain damage.[31] One or two out of every 1,000 children who become infected with measles will die from respiratory and neurological complications.[31]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles

Darwin Awards for all those people…

OP, you are spreading fear on purpose.
The kids will be fine and they will get immunity for life. Their genes will pass to the next generation and will make our race stronger.

Attached: Vx3zZ2Hn.jpeg (400x400, 32.03K)

user has no children

What a ridiculous overreaction.

If you or your child has been in any of the following locations, seek help immediately, your child's life could depend upon it:

Too many typos for that to be in the original article

Op is editing..,poorly

How can there be an outbreak if people that want to be vaccinated are already immune?

Do your vaccines work at all

There was a huge outbreak in Chico and everyone was totally quiet. People were getting rashes and turning into Facebook zombies.

You’ve heard it before and you’ll hear it a hundred times again: The herd theory hoax that claims vaccines don’t work unless everyone gets vaccinated. Sure. And how is that? If the vaccines work, why would all of those people inoculated still be susceptible to getting the disease?

It doesn’t make sense, unless you consider the fact that most vaccines are just a “shot in the dark” – Some unknown pathogen mixed with neurotoxins, carcinogens, foreign cells & proteins, all combined and injected into people’s bodies to stimulate a hyper-immune response that’s effects are often completely unknown.

In other words, if you’re afraid of unvaccinated children, then that must mean your vaccines don’t work. And that is exactly why herd “vaxxers” are still paranoid about anyone who doesn’t follow the rules of the “sheeple” and get every vaccine, booster jab, and flu shot that anyone tells them to get.

Here comes more vaccine logic dismantled: If vaccines are so safe and effective, why can’t parents of vaccine-damaged children sue the drug companies that manufacture the vaccines? Think about that for a minute. Imagine if some car parts manufacturer made brake pads, but if the brake pads were defective and caused horrible wrecks, you couldn’t sue them?

There’s a reason you can’t sue vaccine manufacturers – because it happened so many times in the late 1900’s that people were starting to become more afraid of vaccines than infectious diseases, and rightfully so. That’s when Big Pharma merged with the CDC and created the secretive vaccine court, that uses its own pharma judge and taxpayer money to settle cases quietly, with no press coverage, and no admission of guilt.

If vaccines are so “safe and effective,” why has the vaccine court paid out over $4 billion in damages to victims of vaccine injuries over the past couple decades?

Regardless of what your position on vaccinations is, any rational person cannot deny that the ingredients in vaccines are toxic. In fact, almost every single ingredient in any immunization is toxic to the human body. Besides the vitamins and minerals, nobody in their right mind would drink a concoction with any one or combination of most of the vaccine ingredients. Most vaccinations are directly injected into our bodies, allowing the ingredients to directly enter the bloodstream, which rationally, seems like an even more dangerous approach.

they could also stop lying and rushing out untested vaccines that contain harmful chemicals to the masses for a quick buck that dont even immunize against diseases the community is exposed to causing massive distrust of the entire vaccine industry.

they could also hold companies responsible for this instead of letting our tax dollars directly pay for any lawsuits that come up, and they do come up.

im not arguing against vaccines in general, or even most vaccines, but you have to have your head buried in the sand to not hear about the occasional bad vaccine. but the news manages to not talk about them and the cdc/fda dont even pull them off the market, they just slowly stop being given as doctors spread by word of mouth and eventually they get replaced by something less harmful.
this causes people to be paranoid and that causes them to distrust the entire vaccination concept.

this is no different from the news cycles frequently lying and covering up their lies. it makes people distrust the news. do you think people are to blame for that loss of trust? or the news broadcasters propagating lies.

Probably caught measles from a vaccinated child. Outbreaks are typically caused by the vaccine itself. This is clearly demonstrated in countries that begin a measles vaccination program and observing the spike in infection rates. e.g.

Outbreak of over 12,000 cases of measles in Ukraine is caused by recent vaccination campaign

MORE VACCINES, MORE DISEASE

(pic related

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-10-at-17.48.57.png (1169x517, 61.48K)

The WHO manipulates the figures and the media

Attached: 84914653_l-300x199.jpg (300x199, 11.84K)

What you fucking retards din't realize is that all those kids had their vaccinations, and it was the measles vaccine that caused this outbreak!
Wait intil you have your own kids.
On a related note, I had the measles twice when I was a kid. Yes, there are different varieties of measles. All of my friends had them too. No one died. Yet people die from complications related to vaccinations daily.
OP, (You) ARE a Flaming Faggot.

What was the response of the health authorities to the sudden outbreak in Ukraine?

Attached: shutterstock_678208711-300x180.jpg (300x180, 19.67K)

I call bullshit on his statement. If the vaccine actually works, then your vaccinated kids would already be protected from my un-vaccinated kids.
But it doesn't. It's a scam.
I think that statement captures the sentiment of those in authority most perfectly.

But muh herd immunity!

The WHY the hell did the vaccinated kids catch the measles? OP is a natural born liar, worse, a bootlicking propagandist.

Take your toxin-laced vaccines and shove them.

Isn't the idea of herd immunity that nobody gets the disease in the first place, therefore it doesn't have a chance to mutate and fuck everyone else up?

Indeed. This is just natural selection in action

herd immunity is a thing and unvaxxed retards act as breeding grounds for diseases to mutate into ones that vaccines wont work on. but i mean not getting vaxxed is great if you want to go back to the days where shitting yourself until you die was common because you had no vaccines

Basically a shield against the observations that vaccines cause the very diseases that they claim to prevent, in many cases. "It's only causing problems because you didn't do it enough".

wow user that's so right. i can see it in this story about unvaccinated kids getting measles. if only they didn't get vaccinated. oh wait

Herd mentality is blindly believing what authorities tell you and the fear mongering seen all over the media without once questioning anything, and blindly turning an eye whenever there happens to be contradictions to their fear mongering claims.

If you want us to start taking vaccines, maybe you should support the vaccine safety movement and try convincing the pharmaceutical industry not to lace known neurotoxins into their vaccines. Stop blaming people who want clean vaccines.

EPA already said mercury is good for you and coal is clean. stop crying like a bitch boi

Damn! You are fucker-dumb!
I bet you think that shoving antibiotics down everyone's throats made diseases less prevalent and less virilent also.

antibiotics are a different than vaccines and maybe its less a problem of shoving them down everyones throats and more a problem with your privatized healthcare encouraging prescribing what people don't need

You mean, like vaccines?

This is why nobody believes you.

EPA is corrupt as hell.

Btw, coal is dirty by default, but that does not mean we can't filter most the carbon when it gets burned (which we can and do today).

Mercury, however, is extremely toxic for human consumption. Even tiny amounts of it. This is the reason they got rid of mercury thermometers.

It is socialized public healthcare that is prescribing all that shit people don't want or need.
Get your facts straight, Karl.

Yuck.

Antibiotics should only be used in emergencies, if you get a bad infection for example.

Anything else they shill, like SSRIs or uppers/downers, refuse all that crap.

I had the flu just last night, vomitted and went to bed. Had some hot tea with raw sliced ginger and honey. Took some extra curcumin and Vitamin C. Took one aspirin (rarely do that but had to this time) and hopped into bed watching some old sitcoms on DVD. Next morning (today) I feel wonderful, just fine! No shots needed, my immune system kicked the flu's ass!

i didn't even get the flu to begin with

Typically I don't either, it came as a surprise to me because I haven't had one in the last 8 or 9 years (the last time it lasted a couple days and I was able to kick it). But ironically, I don't take the flue vaccine, still rarely get it, and when I do my immune system is strong enough to fight it because I take care of my body.

i take care of my body too. and i get vaccinated so i don't get the flu at all and don't pass it on to others

Lel!
Good goy!

i know, can you believe i never got polio or measles too?

Sure, remove the adjuvants from the vaccines and society will no longer have this problem.

Thats fine, I just don't like playing Russian roulette with my body, and having neurotoxins in vaccines is literally playing Russian roulette. Some people have gotten paralyzed, even died after taking some of these vaccines. I just choose not to take that risk. I rather eat healthy and exercise and get the nutrition needed to maintain a healthy immune system. If I happen to get the flu, big deal, my immune system will fight it off.

Any shots I took was when I was a kid, and that was no more than 5 vaccines during those times.

yea those shots you took as a kid were permanent vaccines because how you act right now is why the flu shot is yearly

The flu mutates constantly. ENjoy being uselessly vaxxed for last year's bug. Idiots.

Wew lad!
Want some more Kool-Aid to go with all those shots?

Well thats a good point, but back then the shots were for basic shit like small pox or polio. Not the flu, you know what doctors USED TO recommend for the flu? Cod liver oil, chicken noodle soup and plenty of rest. Hey, it worked too!

This is the best retarded expert I've ever seen

This wouldn't have happened if we didn't let third worlder scum vacation to or immigrate to Canada.

HAHAHAH

my doctor recommended sex with a virgin to cure my flue

Seriously, your hubris is due to arrogance. The flu does mutate every year, its not something you can "cure" and "prevent" with a shot from the doctor. And the wise doctors of the past knew this. You have to boost your immune system traditionally, via a good diet and plenty of rest if you catch the flu too. AND THAT DID WORK.

I had a Portuguese friend that got super sick because he was forced to be vaccinated after going to court and then I got sick from him and it spread all over my province. All with him as ground zero. All because of a vaccine.

lel I get the flu multiple times a year and am sick all the time I think it's because depression makes me more susceptible to everything

What's the statistics on doctors / people who actually know shit about medicine taking vaccines and using the drugs they push on others?

Fortunately - even though $Big Pharma$ won't approve of this - humans have pretty strong immune systems. And having a healthy diet and exercise can keep your immune system strong enough to fight off most common sicknesses / viruses. Sure, there are some out there that will put up a good fight back, but as long as individuals take care of their immune systems by eating healthy foods and staying fit most have nothing to worry about.

When I catch the flu - which is rare - I simply take some extra vitamins and curcumin, maybe an asprin, I make some hot tea and chicken noodle soup and plant myself in bed for a day or two. And it goes away because my immune system has the help it needs to fight it off.

Many doctors now days are total kike merchants trying to sell you whatever they can get away with selling. I am very strict with choosing my doctor and honestly do not get routine checkups. Only when I see fit do I get a checkup. My doctor knows how I feel and knows that having me as a patient he must accept how I feel about certain issues, so he won't bring up the vaccine issue or anything of that sort. Thats what you have to do today: tell them up front how you feel about certain things; what you will and will not accept, and ask them if they still care to have you as a patient. If they say "no thanks" then simply pay the fee and walk out and don't come back. Move onto the next doctor who will respect you and who does want your stubborn ass as a patient. Or you could go to a holistic doctor, thats always another option.

i take a flu shot and my immune system is so good i don't even get the flu ever

anti-vaxxers will never understand. they pray the flu away and it just works!

You are lucky then. Because I have known people who do get the flu shot and STILL end up getting the flu. Like it said, taking a vaccine is like playing Russian roulette, it may help you, it could harm you too. This has been proven over and over again. Different outcomes for different people.

and not getting a vaccine is like russian roulette with all the chambers filled

My physician told me not to get a flu shot this year.

my physician said anal sex will prevent the gay

Nope. Not even close. $hill.

if you drink unfiltered water it just works!

Only the basics, that includes the tetanus shot. 4 or 5 maximum, which does not include all the other crap they shill now days like the flu shot. Average kid today gets 20+ shots, thats fucking ridiculous. Most of them not needed, at all. Not to mention all the neurotoxins laced in them today (which you still seem to conveniently ignore that issue).

woah watch out we got a basement chemist here who gets drunk on scope

the chickenpox vaccine gave my uncle shingles

this one person got sick from a vaccine, better just deal with measles and polio outbreaks and deaths

you gave my uncle aids

I think both news are related , copypasting :

8ch.net/n/res/730655.html

The World Health Organization, a criminal cartel front for the vaccine industry, has just declared war on the so-called “anti-vax” movement. The W.H.O. is the same group that spiked vaccines given to women in Africa with abortion / infertility drugs. The W.H.O. is also the same fraudulent group that falsely declared H5N1 bird flu to be a “stage 6 pandemic” in order to create global panic that generated billions of dollars in vaccine sales to world government (which stockpiled the vaccines and then later spent a fortune having the unused vaccine destroyed).

Now, the W.H.O. says that anti-vaxxers are one of the greatest public health threats of 2019, ranking the “vaccine hesitancy” movement right alongside Ebola as a public health threat. “Vaccine hesitancy – the reluctance or refusal to vaccinate despite the availability of vaccines – threatens to reverse progress made in tackling vaccine-preventable diseases,” claims the W.H.O. in a global health threat ranking document that also claims global warming — a quack science hoax fabricated by globalists — is also going to destroy humanity if we don’t surrender world economies to Al Gore.

Stopped reading right there antivax shill

What is the link to this source

By your logic, all of humanity should be born with measle-immunity by now.

It may interest you too. Possibly a thread from the same poster in /n

>archive.fo/kogdK
>healthfreedomidaho.org/vaccine-court-has-paid-37-billion-in-damages-to-families

>Therefore Judge Williams declared: archive.fo/IeZF4

>archive.fo/wPxyQ
>naturalnews.com/2018-04-05-court-ruling-confirms-gardasil-vaccine-kills-people-scientific-evidence-beyond-any-doubt.html

A totally organic and self-sustaining outbreak and not in any way manufactured to promote a narrative. Anyone who says otherwise is a crazy conspiracy theorist antivaxxer drumpf voting MAGA hat wearing neo nazi white supremacist transphobic retard.

Take your vaccines, goyim.

The pic looks like hives to me.

I've never had a doctor and can't afford one lel.

My solution to getting sick: laying down and vomiting for hours until I eventually get better

I haven't gotten a vaccine since birth.
I haven't been sick since I was in grade school. I'm 33, I just bought my first house. I don't plan on eating GMO this or chemical "candy bar" that for the remainder of my life.

Illness is brought on and well deserved by people who allow the chemical kike into their body.

By your logic, no one has ever received the vaccine

woah watch out we got a expert who watches CNN

What is the argument for anti-vax, anyways? There is demonstrable evidence for their effectiveness for polio and measles so why risk it? Building up an immunity has to be genetic, you can't expose them to the virus and hope the mutation will come in because mutations are random. It takes many years for a beneficial mutation to spread through the gene pool, whereas vaccines can erradicate the virus altogether such as small pox. Just because the flu doesnt completely prevent certain forms of the virus, does not mean that the vaccines we observe to be effective wont work either. Likewise, just because measles is effective, does not mean that any other vaccine would be just as effective. We know which vaccines are effective and which aren't and to what extent. Some vaccines such as the one for the flu take a few days to be effective so you're still vulenerable during that window.

neither one of you has any idea wtf logic is

Attached: 1494898875004.jpg (198x200, 5.57K)

oh shit you mean i not allowed to watch multiple news channels and form my own thoughts? no wonder you're an alex jones tier retard

It is amazing to me that people like you have the nerve to insult the intelligence of anyone, let alone chastise people for demanding sovereignty over their own body

you do have sovereignty over your body, but that shouldn't prevent people from rightfully calling you retarded for having retarded views

By watching TV and gobbling up all their propaganda, this isn't exactly what you would call "critical thinking".

Throw out the TV first off, then actually start reading and listening to alternative voices, and keep on going to more and more sites and archives and published documents and other stuff… you'll start to realize A WHOLE LOT of what we have been told has been utter fucking lies. For a long, long, long time!

i have read it which makes me wonder why you're so scared of tv? too afraid to leave your hugbox and be challenged?

(((he))) probably has an agenda

Challenged by tv? You really are either a complete imbecile or a terrible shill.
A faggot either way.

see? you're afraid to even look at something you disagree with without screaming shill

No. I watched TV for years. In the end the "news" became so laughably transparent there was no reason to subject myself to it anymore. The fact you're defending it in it's current state says a lot about you.

Ive got a new baby girl. I know the risks with a vaccine reaction. I also know that there are no iron lungs to buy just anywhere and that measles can be fatal. Ive two risks ive got to choose between and i just got the flu shot before she was born to reduce the risk of a flu which can also be fatal in babies. We choose to vaccinate and will not allow our kid to hang out with the children of assholes who break herd immunity.

You can't call anyone anything while trying to equate two things which are not the same as the same. Antibotic overuse is terrible. Some vaccine reactions are terrible. They are not the same thing.
Old child killing diseases are coming back through shit skin immigration while you telp us to not vaccinate….. I've got to decide for my baby who is jewing who and i think the jew is you.

Came here to post this.

Condoms don't always work. Doesn't mean you don't bag it when you bamg whores.

Lmfao
GG

The reason anti-vax shit is being pushed in the media right now is likely BECAUSE they actually fucked up in the vaccine industry and sent out a bad batch and this is part of the damage control. They're going to push tiny 22 person cases of measles and show graphic pictures like that to scare you into walking into a disaster someday.

Vaccinate your kids, but don't blindly accept everything you're given. Never stop thinking, even as a parent, especially as a parent. The war on your head never stops, and you don't get dumb because you're old. You get dumb by not challenging your mind.

There is a Tor ban in /pol because mods are butthurt that someone does not like White Nationalism.

So since I cannot post in /pol because of that ban I'll just shitpost everywhere just like they do in /pol.