Communist US Government Holding Roger Stone Political Prisoner

As Washington reporters sift through the indictment of Roger Stone, confusion about exactly what he is being charged with, as well as the implications for the Trump administration, has already seeped into the coverage.

Following Stone's first court appearance on Friday, his bail was set at $250,000 and his travel limited to Washington DC, Virginia, New York and Florida (Stone can't leave the country, but his passport wasn't taken because, according to his lawyers, he has no valid passport).

With rulings in the case about to accelerate, the Washington Examiner's Byron York has published a handy guide to the Stone indictment that aims to set the record straight. Instead of being a broad indictment of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian-backed agents, the indictment sketches a picture of a man who had been pushed to the periphery of Trump World as the campaign locked up the nomination, who maybe ran his mouth a little too much. But importantly, Stone wasn't accused of directly coordinating with Wikileaks - indeed he had no advanced knowledge of the contents of the leaks. And he never lied in his interviews with Mueller, either.

All of the lies Stone allegedly told stemmed from his September 2017 interview with the HPSCI, as well as what he told his unindicted associates.

Released on $250,000 bail, Roger Stone said Friday as he left court that he will plead not guilty to charges brought against him by special counsel Robert Mueller.

The Hill reports that Stone told reporters outside of a federal courthouse in Florida that he will go to trial over the indictment, saying that it is "incorrect" that he made false statements during his testimony before Congress.

He also dug in on his previous vow not to testify against Trump.

"There is no circumstance whatsoever under which I will bear false witness against the president," Stone said, "nor will I make up lies to ease the pressure on myself."

Trump associate Roger Stone gave a Nixonian salute after speaking to reporters outside federal court, where he was greeted with both cheers and boos, along with chants of "Lock him up!" t.co/mjA5mSCX5C pic.twitter.com/jwumQSuzyN

— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) January 25, 2019

Stone said he will be arraigned on the charges in a Washington, D.C., court next week.

archive.fo/ycU1z
zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-25/former-trump-advisor-roger-stone-arrested-florida

Attached: Communist US Government Holding Roger Stone Political Prisoner.jpg (890x664, 56.77K)

I think I'm going to make a list of American political prisoners, there were several under the past few regimes we have had, Roger will be included in this list.

The Mueller investigation will stretch until the 2020 election and then fizzle out with no results regardless of who wins. It's a pretty sad attempt to sway voter attitudes.
Just like Obama's promises of healthcare reforms were postponed and stretched until he won in 2012. Then, we were given no real reform, just Obamacare.

You've got way too much time on your hands. You ought to try finding a boyfriend.

Talking about Wikileaks a crime? Or did he lie about talking about Wikileaks. If so, he shouldn't of lied, because EVERYONE was talking about wikileaks!

he shouldn't have*, not 'of'

You're lucky I have too much time posting REAL NEWS because I could easily come up with a list of political prisoners held in the US over the last dozen years! Maybe I could through in those killed by the Clinton crime family too?

the entire point is that the trump campaign conspired with Russia to hack Hillary's emails, which is a federal offense.

throw*

HAhaha! BULLSHIT.

Seth Rich was the leaker, he worked for the DNC, a disgruntled Bernie supporter. FACT!

He could forget to flush a urinal and they'd bring him in just to give CNN another week or two of stories. They're adding new meaning to the phrase "Trumped-up charges."

I suppose you believe in the tooth fairy as well

Those files were studied by computer forensics. They were NOT hacked. Those studies concluded they were uploaded from the servers from someone with inside access!

Again, Seth Rich. RIP (killed by the Clinton crime syndicate!)

Oddly enough, I actually know the name of the person who made the claim about the files being uploaded internally onto a flash drive, and he's not a computer forensics expert.

Not surprisingly, you don't even know his name.

And not surprisingly, you are unaware that he was completely mistaken, and he even subsequently admitted that he never actually got to physically examine the server or the computers.

He finally admitted that he was just speaking in generalizations.

He's the "Russia" your looking for!

Attached: seth-rich_edited.jpg (1000x563, 120.1K)

Julian Assange made a plea deal, publicly, to Trump. He said he KNEW the leaker of the DNC leaks and would come clean, but only if Trump were to personally pardon him from charges.

For some STUPID reason, Trump never responded.

So why did Clinton's goons kill Seth Rich? Was he just next-in-line for sacrifice for the Moon Harvest?

Attached: PicsArt_01-25-07.47.05.jpg (1000x563, 74.25K)

BULL.

FAKE NEWS

His name was Seth Rich.

Anyone who believes "muh Russia" is a fucking fool. Too much propaganda really got to you idiots. That sad part is, the FBI is so corrupt they actually go along with this BS. That is really fucking sad. Obama must have done a number on the FBI placing all those leftist stooges into power. What a fucking shame. A mockery of justice!

It was WILLIAM BINNEY who incorrectly stated the files had been taken internally on a flash drive.

and im a HUGE william binney fan……
He's not a computer forensics expert. He's a programmer, and he programmed some of the original software for the NSA and their monitoring programs.

but he subsequently admitted that he never actually examined the servers or any physical equipment, and simply made his assessment due to a theory about 'packets'

lol @ who's the idiot here

lol @ you thinking 'clinton's goons' killed Seth

So it was Obama's goons? I knew it!

if only you had the external perspective required to see how 'alex jones' brainwashed lunatic conspiracy theorist you seem

Honestly, I'd believe that lizards are plotting to enslave us all so they can eat us before I believe any of the shit I've seen on CNN over the past two years.

The Department of Justice is not cnn

inb4 you start telling me that you dont trust the department of justice, or any branch of the government, and that everything is a conspiracy.

He was on the radio yesterday saying he won't be arrested and stuff,:
"It's like that movie groundhog day they keep reporting I'll be arrested and then nothing happens…despite the government reading all my emails, text messages…still they have no evidence of wikileaks collusion or any crime"

Man who got arrested By FBI agents not being paid! Freebie!
The FBI is being paid by Hillary and the Democrats to arrest Stone! It's a conspiracy to discredit me! - Trump, inevitably, not knowing what a job is having never had one or paid his contractors.

Stone, a veteran Republican operative who has described himself as a dirty trickster, said he didn't do no dirty trickstering with the Russians

Groundhog Day is Johnny’s favorite movie.

Stone
Sex rituals
Communist agenda
Satanic rituals
Prostitution

On or about November 19, 2017, in a text message to STONE, Person 2 said that
his lawyer wanted to see him (Person 2). STONE responded, “‘Stonewall it. Plead
the fifth. Anything to save the plan’ . . . Richard Nixon.”

On or about December 1, 2017, STONE texted Person 2, “And if you turned over
anything to the FBI you’re a fool.” Later that day, Person 2 texted STONE, “You
need to amend your testimony before I testify on the 15th.” STONE responded, “If
you testify you’re a fool. Because of tromp I could never get away with a certain
[sic] my Fifth Amendment rights but you can. I guarantee you you are the one who
gets indicted for perjury if you’re stupid enough to testify.”

On or about April 9, 2018, STONE wrote in an email to Person 2, “You are a rat.
A stoolie. You backstab your friends-run your mouth my lawyers are dying Rip
you to shreds.” STONE also said he would “take that dog away from you,”
referring to Person 2’s dog. On or about the same day, STONE wrote to Person 2,
“I am so ready. Let’s get it on. Prepare to die [expletive].”

fucking lol. imagine being a 66 year old man and actually talking like this.

He's the most comic book villain of anyone in American politics