Web ad giant Google to block ad-blockers in Chrome

Web ad giant Google to block ad-blockers in Chrome.
archive.fo/190dp

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which is precisely why jewgle finds it so problematic

Well, that'll make the client un-unusable. Looks like all the diversity hires are paying off for them.

Can't someone just fork it and reverse the changes?

Fuck Chrome. I never use that bullshit

Awesome, no one should be using chrome and if they do I want them to suffer.

No, you fuckin retard nigger. Use a command line browser like Lynx. The internet stopped being worth a fuck as soon as people like you got online, you smug low iq cunt.

Right now the kids should learn about WaterFox
rebelion.

What's the best browser for mobile devices?

If you're on an android variant there are probably better options but if you're on ios Brave is pretty much the best option since iPhones are so gated

Thank you.

Brave is a piece of shit on mobile.

What do you recommend?

um brave is also based on Chromium

Not using a smartphone, obviously.

if you do it, CIA will suicide you

Brave is only useful on mobile. Otherwise it's a piece of shit browser all around.

Based.
Links is also cool. And Emacs/W3, w3m..
Also, TAILS is not too horrible as an OS.
"Abrowser" that comes with Trisquel 8.0 OS is a good browser. The OS is nice too. I highly recommend it if you're planning on installing a privacy-conscious distro. I like it a lot better than PureOS.

Attached: ed010f7af16c9c1cd1f79be18dba2c93067319361257795a67c7a1fe3cd7738e.jpeg (800x486, 48.96K)

Speaking of which, I really need to get into Zig Forums. I've only been slacking because I have a wide range of interests, and technology isn't one of them, but as the years go by is becoming increasingly necessary.

Attached: what_is_the_meaning_of_this.jpg (800x849, 360.77K)

t. Opera user

are they fucking stupid?
we dont want their fucking ads

Yes you do

YOU BETTER WATCH AND CLICK THOSE ADS GOYIM OR ELSE

Attached: angri-rabbi.jpg (924x520, 79.21K)

Ahhh.
Trisquel is so comfy. Completely usable without sacrificing freedom or loading the user down with shit they never use (I'm talking about you Mint, even though I still love you!) The hardened version of 'abrowser' that comes pre-installed with the distro is bretty dam gud, all considering. Still, as far as browsers go, you can't really beat Tor. I prefer using Tor on a virtual machine through Whonix or just use the Firefox variant that comes with TAILS myself.

That's asking for it more than wearing a bikini around Detroit.

Attached: stair friend.png (694x674, 305.03K)

Pay me $1/minute (or click) or GTFO of this galaxy.

I wonder what this means for something like Opera, which is based on Chromium and has a native ad-blocker.

Attached: b7243a716460a17afdce9e5fc4ed7054f6f6b4f170558a0ccd93ffb898715201.jpg (362x346, 12.66K)

the only browser with privacy:
torproject.org

Check out the Zig Forums thread on version 8.

then get the older one, still ages better than chrome, sorosfox, IE

GOOD.
LET CHROME DIE.
COMPETITION IS NECESSARY.