"Why Nigerian Immigrants Are The Most Successful Ethnic Group in the U.S."

January 1, 2019 | Social News
The Most Successful Ethnic Group In The U.s. May Surprise You
Because you don’t know what it means to hustle … until you meet a Nigerian-American.

thenigerianvoice.com/news/274179/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-us-may-surprise-yo.html

Attached: images.jpg (301x167, 11.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

africacheck.org/spot-check/yes-nigerian-americans-do-well-but-arent-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-us/
chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fela_Kuti#Activism
youtube.com/watch?v=IR5_rTCi-Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who the fuck wrote this, the nigerian who wrote this doesn't even understand 2nd grade math

Just like pajeet, they only hire other nigerians

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x909, 417.82K)

Having a degree doesn't mean you're clever.
That said, Nigerians immigrating to the US were probably middle-upper class in their country already.

This, most of the people who legally escape from third-world shitholes aside from spicland were already ranked on the higher echelons of their societies or worked their asses off to make a living.

Better than the retards we got via the slave route. If they were bright, then they wouldn't have been caught and enslaved. Those are the ancestors of American niggers.

I'd really not have anymore niggers at all. But if we must, then at least let them be the talented ones.

Nigerian-Americans do well, but aren’t ‘most successful’ ethnic group in US

In March 2018, Africa Check found a claim that Nigerians are the most educated immigrants in the US to be incorrect. This was because in the cited data source – the US census bureau – at least seven other countries had more people holding a bachelor’s degree or higher.

e Mwiti (12/06/2018)

Highest educational attainment of US diaspora groups by birth (2016)

Country % with graduate degree or higher

India 44.0%

Taiwan 39.7%

France 36.5%

Russia 36.4%

Bulgaria 33.1%

Spain 32.1%

Turkey 31.7%

China 29.5%

Malaysia 29.2%

Iran 28.7%

Nigeria 27.9%

africacheck.org/spot-check/yes-nigerian-americans-do-well-but-arent-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-us/

Attached: d99602515d0155f526ae40a19857ad05735adfe16e1063a6cc0c358c8f28d544.jpg (498x295, 32.33K)

What the fuck is happenening to the top news posts on this site. Its obvious shills, nobody on this board actually eats this bull dookie.

You would be surprised by how many have fled to the country with stolen money. But you're right. Also culturally a lot of Nigerian parents really push their kids academically so they can brag about how their son/daughter is a doctor/engineer and went to Harvard or some shit. Really similar to what chinese parents do. Taking affirmative action spots from black people who are descendants of slaves doesn't hurt either, since colleges really don't care where their black people come from as a long as it makes the college look diverse enough.
This applies to other Africans too except Somalians. I have also heard that igbos in particular are a pretty successful ethnic group, though I'm not sure how true this is.

African niggers and American niggers aren't the same. American niggers are the lowest tier of niggers.

I dated a black tranny 5 years ago. Im white pure European and (s)he is Nigerian. Now (s)he has a degree from medical school and is a trans rights activist. Ive been using drugs and goimg hikkikimori the last 5 years.

affirmative action.

1) only the smart Nigerians can get into the country
2) they benefit from affirmative action meant for American blacks

The low standards for American blacks combined with the above average intelligence of Nigerian immigrants gives them a golden path to success in America

Fucking hellfire, that headline.

Attached: E9B8676F-4C12-4586-82C8-169C79F8926C.jpeg (532x533, 41.74K)

Surprising absolutely nobody with that one.

That makes a lot of sense.

I would disagree. American niggers have an average IQ of ~80, while South African niggers have an average IQ of ~70, and it's not like education is a factor in either cases.

this is your mind on public education, folks

The only difference is white people are pressured to hire niggers

When in community college I had a professor from Nigeria. He was so far right wing he put Zig Forums to shame calling for people to never vote for Jews and for women to be modest or never bear children. He also hated American blacks telling them to pull there pants up and wear there hats straight or not at all. He also openly hated gays and got away with it. I shit you not.

"Although they make up a tiny portion of the U.S. population, a whopping 17 percent of all Nigerians in this country held master's degrees while 4 percent had a doctorate, according to the 2006 American Community Survey conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau. In addition, 37 percent had bachelor's degrees.

To put those numbers in perspective, 8 percent of the white population in the U.S. had master's degrees, according to the Census survey. And 1 percent held doctorates. About 19 percent of white residents had bachelor's degrees. Asians come closer to the Nigerians with 12 percent holding master's degrees and 3 percent having doctorates."

chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

I'm white and priviledged
i don't need no degree

just gimme the gibs

When education is severely dumbed down in America…

That is probably due to university entrance requirements being lower for blacks.
Asians used to be the most successful so they changed the university entrance requirements so that asian people had the higest barriers to entry.
Now that nigerians are the most successful my guess is they wont change the entrance requirements so that blacks have the highest barriers to entry.

That is the problem. I’m sure they are smart but I wonder if they are racist…

Nigerians are naturally dodgy and of questionable character. If you are experienced within the continent you will understand that they have quite a reputation of fucking others, as well as themselves over. You can even speak to a Nigi and he'll tell you the exact same. They are raised with the mentality of the chinese, but only more macabre and less of a conscious - not that the chinks have souls to begin with.

Gee, I wonder how this happened? I wonder who'll misinterpret this statistical anomaly?

Look everybody! A professional writer. Give him a hand.

Pretty much this nails it. The people who come to the country legally are usually the best of the best from that country. They score way higher than the average person from their country. The ones here illegally are usually average or worse.

What the fuck that doesn't even make any sense.

Attached: batlataugh.png (197x168, 43.92K)

Nigerians are notorious scammers. Their graduate degrees are fake. Pajeets do the same things.

🤔

Probably worse, since they were unable to find employment in their home countries. They are like the dregs of society.

This is VERY likely to be true.
Pajeets are notorious cheaters. My computer science graduate program in college was full of them. They see nothing wrong with doing all assignments collectively. That amounts to 1 or 2 out of the group of 10 or so actually knowing how to code. The rest just copy his code and try to change it enough that they aren't caught for cheating. Usually, they did that poorly too. I saw my teacher rage once when the Pajeets were talking to each other sharing answers during a test, like it was a collaborative project instead of an exam. He told them that if he heard another word during the exam then he'd fail them.

This is bullshit. The jews are the most successful, by far.

🕬

Can confirm, am a masters in STEM here.

t. Nigerian

The issue is that most whites don't bother trying anymore, and it was a hard pill for me to swallow. Whenever I try to advise whites to take a STEM degree from a uni, they always retort with "COLLEGE IS A LEFTIST KIKE SCAM, I'LL DO TRADES INSTEAD". Which is disappointing because plenty of whites like William Pierce were STEM majors in University before.

College is indeed filled with brown and leftist types, but the majority of them don't do the STEM majors. I was the only person to graduate with a CS degree and the only whites in my major were Zig Forums types who made Marx memes.👺

They are crabs in a bucket, that's why my grandparents left the country at a young age. It's a shithole filled with thieves, terrorists, and criminals who hold family members for ransom, murder Christians in Church, and kidnap school girls as wives. Nigerian politicians are worse too. Not only do they use their political power to embezzle funds, they kill and torture those who cite issues within our government. You can look it up, they attacked Fela Kuti by raiding his house and beating him up for making songs that criticized their corruption:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fela_Kuti#Activism

🦂🦀

I'm a white who got a CS degree. And I'm not a leftist. You just can't be very open about it in college.

protip: this is how all nonwhites behave

I say average or worse because I assume at lease SOMEONE illegal isn't absolute shit. But you're right, most of them are scum which is why their home nations do nothing to try and keep them.

I know they aren't all bad, of course. But they're probably pretty shit, on average. Stupid, violent, uneducated, criminal backgrounds, etc.

control + F

Attached: phrase not found.JPG (605x35, 11.47K)

OH GOD the fucking Nigerian meme is back in the media this year, already?

Attached: Breed Me - Copy.jpeg (634x423, 56.86K)

actual news!

what don't you understand? never mind, you help prove the point of this article. nigerians are smarter and better off than the average american.

You can buy those.

Why are you shilling this niggers blog?

I'd have to disagree with you as well user. Looking at the IQ of a person is an ok way to judge a person yet I would say that ordinary Africans tend to have better characters than the American Negro since they are brought up to value pro social and collectivist behaviours over the materialistic and anti social behaviours of the American Negro breed.
tl;dr Africans are nurtured to be more pro social so therefore are better than American Negros even though their neurons aren't working as well.

A>

youtube.com/watch?v=IR5_rTCi-Bo

Nice try retard

Attached: WEw.jpg (768x1200, 70.19K)

bumping actual news

Attached: 51469841_2343291255900255_8789138551032774656_n.jpg (960x712, 109.72K)

get your shit together, you dumb rednecks.

There was an expose on CBC about fake degrees, and all of the people they confronted were shitskins. They worked in hospitals, had private counseling practices…
Another expose was done on shady moving companies that hit people with extra charges and held their property ransom, once again all shitskins.
And this is CBC, the liberal cuck station that tries to push diversity as our strength.

A degree is just a fancy piece of paper that says you know a lot of stuff about X. But 99% of any job is going to required having skills/experience with X, not just raw knowledge. If they were working successful jobs, they obviously had proficiency in those skills, so why does it matter if they gained the knowledge in an expensive American university or from reading books in their slum house?

Because for one thing, the African who was running the marriage counseling practice was shown to be completely incompetent by the investigators who signed up for his services, and for another thing it acts as a verification that they at least studied what they are supposed to be experts in before people trust them and give them money for their services.

Hail Satan!

we don't recognize israel therefor they aren't counted in our studies.

Attached: 52602699_2305502699487953_5566938843011088384_n.jpg (728x728, 45.47K)

bump

oh wow REAL NEWS!