IDIOT TRUMP USING DETAILS FROM MOVIE SCRIPT TO JUSTIFY NATL. EMERGENCY

Neptune News©

Earlier this month, amid what grew to be the longest government shutdown in American history, Trump marveled at the efficiency of vehicles used by sex traffickers while defending his border wall campaign at a White House event. “[They] have unbelievable vehicles. They make a lot of money. They have the best vehicles you can buy,” said Trump. He went on to argue that their vehicles are “stronger, bigger and faster” than any transportation used by police, ICE and Border Patrol.

According to Trump, traffickers use these supercars to transport women and children across the border, typically blindfolded and bound with duct tape. The only issue with that claim? The consistent revelation that border security has no idea what he is talking about.

“I think his statements are completely divorced from reality,” said Ashley Huebner, the associate director for legal services at the National Immigrant Justice Center. “That’s not a fact pattern that we see.”

The place where those occurrences aren’t so divorced from reality? A 2015 film titled Sicario, in which traffickers use advanced cars to smuggle their taped and tethered victims across the border. The film coincidentally also features a scene with Muslim prayer rugs in the southern desert, a detail which recently became another questionable asset in Trump’s grab bag of border wall belligerency.

TRUMP IS THE STUPIDEST, MOST EMBARRASSING IDIOT ON EARTH.

pastemagazine.com/articles/2019/01/did-donald-trump-confuse-a-fictional-movie-plot-wi.html

Attached: PicsArt_01-30-03.11.07.png (1080x659, 112.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jq0hv
archive.fo/9Alaz
newspunch.com/terrorist-kill-americans-takes-over-mexican-cartel-texas-border/
archive.fo/znu4m
archive.fo/UzxgQ
archive.fo/kaKFf
archive.fo/kklDV
archive.fo/JP12t
archive.fo/RxTnl
archive.fo/2QVef
archive.fo/2zRJx
archive.fo/9JHcJ
archive.fo/aomtB
archive.fo/WFhti
archive.fo/jsvr7
archive.fo/cwtfG
archive.fo/sXiT1
archive.fo/it6cc
archive.fo/UAa3p
archive.fo/eHOcO
archive.fo/sHIAQ
archive.fo/OI0zF
archive.fo/2kA1Z
archive.fo/6Tek0
archive.fo/2mdIf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NPC News©

Orange man bad.

Orange man really really bad.

Orange man make thing up.

"I agree that orange man bad," says some stupid whore from some commie faggot prolapse center.

Hollywood also say orange man bad.

ORANGE MAN IS WHAT MAKE ME LOOK BAD!

Attached: 5d9f6025c2b876e55e3ea77a9f5830681dec0d0c8682d87b441a4a1a5c387d20.jpg (500x311, 32.98K)

Terrorist Who Wants to Kill Americans Takes Over Mexican Cartel on Texas Border

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: >>>/related/14

A notorious terrorist who vowed to kill as many American citizens as possible has taken over the ruthless Los Zetas cartel, a group stationed at the Texas border in the Nuevo Laredo-Laredo metropolitan border area.

Neuvo Laredo, Tamaulipas, sits immediately across the border from Laredo, Texas, and is the only urban location along the entire U.S.-Mexico border that does not have any fencing or security.

Breitbart.com reports: archive.fo/jq0hv

The convicted terrorist, Hector Raul Luna Luna, is known as “El Tory” and was convicted in the 2008 terror attack on the U.S. Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico. He was released from prison due to bribes paid by Cartel Jalisco New Generation (CJNG) and has now taken over the dominant faction of Los Zetas, Cartel Del Noreste (CDN), to open up the lucrative and unsecured border corridor into Texas.

Under El Tory’s new reign, Los Zetas is linked to a level of brutality that had not been seen in prior years. Gruesome executions, dismemberments, targeted attacks on police and military officials, and the general use of intimidation have become commonplace in parts of northern Mexico as El Tory and Los Zetas try to expand their operations.

Most recently, Breitbart News reported exclusively on a series of threats made by El Tory, who claimed he would blow up the headquarters of a state police agency in Nuevo Leon. The threats were made through several narco-banners that Los Zetas hung throughout the industrial city of Monterrey. The threats are considered credible by law enforcement in Mexico, since El Tory has a history of targeting police and has used grenades in the past.

El Tory was released from a Mexican federal prison in mid 2017 with the help of his close friend and ally Eleazar “El Chelelo” Medina Rojas and his new ties with CJNG, so the two could help establish a Los Zetas-CJNG corridor from Monterrey to Nuevo Laredo and into Texas. Their release came at the hands of a federal judge and a “control” judge who ruled in each of the two cases to release the two cartel bosses. El Tory was serving a sentence of more than 20 years for the charges of crimes against public health (drug trafficking), engaging in organized criminal activities, and unlawful possession of restricted military weapons. Both El Tory and Chelelo have extensive criminal histories and are wanted by U.S. authorities.

Soon after their release, the two cartel bosses began to leave a trail of bodies behind them as they tried to solidify their positions within the CDN faction of Los Zetas and against the other cartels. Breitbart News reported on the arrest of El Chelelo in the southern state of Yucatan in December 2018. Soon after his arrest, a local state judge tried to release El Chelelo but federal authorities were able to re-arrest him for extradition purposes. Even without El Chelelo, El Tory continued to wage a fierce war against a rival faction of Los Zetas called “Old School Z” and has killed hundreds of their members in the border states of Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas.

Mexican law enforcement sources revealed to Breitbart News that El Tory is the mastermind behind the gruesome murder of the leader of the Old School Z faction Luis “El Rex or Z12” Reyes Enriquez. El Rex died inside a state prison in Nuevo Laredo after being shanked numerous times by CDN inmates. El Tory’s men then stole El Rex’s body from a funeral home and placed his severed head in one ice chest while the rest of the body was divided into three other containers. Los Zetas then placed one ice chest outside a state prison in Tamaulipas and the three others near prisons around Monterrey.

archive.fo/9Alaz
newspunch.com/terrorist-kill-americans-takes-over-mexican-cartel-texas-border/

NOT THAT YOU GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT TRUTH:

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: archive.fo/znu4m
INVASION INCOMING PART 1: archive.fo/UzxgQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 2: archive.fo/kaKFf
INVASION INCOMING PART 3: archive.fo/kklDV
INVASION INCOMING PART 4: archive.fo/JP12t
INVASION INCOMING PART 5: archive.fo/RxTnl
INVASION INCOMING PART 6: archive.fo/2QVef
INVASION INCOMING PART 7: archive.fo/2zRJx
INVASION INCOMING PART 8: archive.fo/9JHcJ
INVASION INCOMING PART 9: archive.fo/aomtB
INVASION INCOMING PART 10: archive.fo/WFhti
INVASION INCOMING PART 11: archive.fo/jsvr7
INVASION INCOMING PART 12: archive.fo/cwtfG
INVASION INCOMING PART 13: archive.fo/sXiT1
INVASION INCOMING PART 14: archive.fo/it6cc
INVASION INCOMING PART 15: archive.fo/UAa3p
INVASION INCOMING PART 16: archive.fo/eHOcO
INVASION INCOMING PART 17: archive.fo/sHIAQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 18: archive.fo/OI0zF
INVASION INCOMING PART 19: archive.fo/2kA1Z
Immigration Loophole Allows Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
Chinese and Russians Also Coming Right Through Our Open Borders: archive.fo/2mdIf

And other idiotic things no honest, decent person has ever said in the history of the world.

Please know that the more sensationalist and extreme you become the less believable you are to everyone else.

This is the road you're on now and you're not all that far from becoming totally unbelievable and completely untrustworthy.

The eventuality is that the Left will very quickly destroy itself using the very lies it promotes itself with, the Law Of Lies being the prime catalyst through which you will exact your own destruction.

Pssst..
Nobody gives a fucking shit.

Jeffrey M Mcgovern

D.O.B. 04/01/1954.

Age 64

1431 Goodbar Ave
Memphis, TN 38104-4838

Feverish Foods LLC
1431 Goodbar Ave
Memphis TN

(901) 278-8831

[email protected]
_
_

Matt D Mcgovern

1204 E 57th St
Savannah, GA 31404-5404

[email protected]
[email protected]

(303) 499-7111
(478) 743-4014
(901) 399-6724
_
_

Angela Marie Mcgovern

1330 Forsyth St, APT 405
Macon, GA 31201-8406

(478) 719-1699 [Wireless]
(478) 755-8381
_
_

Marilou Carey Mcgovern

1330 Forsyth St, APT 603
Macon, GA 31201-8400

(478) 743-4014
(478) 741-5092
(478) 741-1476
_
_

Timothy A. Mcgovern

583 Learning Ct
Lawrenceville, GA 30044-5413

(770) 962-5253
(770) 547-4847 [Wireless]

[email protected]
_
_

Trump does lie a lot
who gives a fuck if he referenced a movie or whatever op is saying, thats petty bullshit. focus on the real problem: hes the best president israel ever had

No, he is the 11th most STUPIDEST, MOST EMBARRASSING IDIOT ON EARTH.

After you and your parents and your grandparents and your sister

The Letard family

Say Andy, I like the artwork you did for your new book.

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1794x900, 236.19K)

Great recipe book!!!

Is this the sequel?

When is the confessional to be published?

Which cover are you going for?

this one?

Attached: ANDY'S BOOK.jpg (800x600, 125.53K)

Or this one?

Attached: andy book.jpg (1500x1150, 172.15K)

Nice cheeze pizza but will get deleted fast

anyone actually got the video to go with the screencaps? looks like the girl is less than 10 who is peeing on the orange pedo

even if you could remove all influence and think and make decisions wholly based in originality or scientific statistics would you want to

deep trump, bravo

Leave McGovern alone, asshole.
Just because a man likes cats, doesn't mean he's gay.

And if he is, so what.

Homophobic bigot scum.

Attached: freddy-mercury-partner-th-500x329.jpg (500x329, 40.02K)

You mean Trump is fucking up on purpose so the elites can act as if the public doesn't want a wall

What did I miss?

there was some usual tara but there was also caps of what ppl are saying are the trump pee tapes

traders claim they have the vid. girl in it looks about 10 but they wouldnt confirm

Did Trump get rid of the mandate at least since that I thought was the huge issue with Obamacare was that you had to get insurance

BREAKING: ORANGE MAN BAD

I like pee tapes of soccer moms being naughty with their teenage son's friends.
But only if it's real amateur stuff.
As far as kids peeing, that's as interesting to me as seeing a dog pee…no interest
Except it's sad if it's abuse and not some family pix

its with the orange man. 100% abuse

lol @ you only getting ONE of them right hahahaha

……..and by the way, even that one 'correct' result hasn't been correct for four or five years……

one of my relatives lived at an address for 6 months while rehabilitating from a surgery, but they got better and moved. (my wife used that address one time to have a piece of mail sent there)

you're literally THE most incompetent 'investigator' I've ever seen.

all the rest are wrong. Completely wrong. Hahahahaha!!!

but whatever you do….
PLEASE never stop 'investigating', Little Sherlock

hahahahaha!!! You are terrible at it

lol @ you thinking Aaron Paul
was my SON !!!!

Attached: PicsArt_01-30-09.18.52.png (1892x871, 419.62K)

Unbelievable vehicles….
like the ones in the movie Sicario 2 ?

Attached: i001096751.jpg (960x408, 48.98K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-30-09.19.22.png (1771x951, 380.85K)

Prayer rugs…
Like the prayer rugs in the movie sicario 2?

Attached: 5c501c31e259eac22a165314.png (650x257, 255.2K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-30-09.19.48.png (1780x1149, 416.05K)

Duct tape around their faces and hands?
Like the taped up women in the back seats
of unbelievable vehicles in the movie sicario 2?

Attached: Trump-__-Sicario-2.png (1024x538, 466.66K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-30-20-59-53.png (1080x2160, 613.25K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-30-21-00-10.png (1080x2160, 242.13K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-30-21-01-23.png (1080x2160, 811.77K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-30-21-02-03.png (1080x2160, 201.56K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-30-08.22.40.jpg (1699x971, 322.7K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-30-08.35.59.jpg (797x1200, 237.05K)

Bad ?…… No… Not 'bad'…..

Orange Caveman STUPID…..

stupid as shit… Embarrassingly Stupid…..

Attached: 13lyoi.jpg (2048x1536, 280.91K)

Trump is almost as embarrassingly stupid as you, and your epic 'investigation skills' hahahaha!!

ONE…..
only one, moron
and they only lived there
for half a year……………

you should get a job researching
movies for Donald Trump, you idiot

congratulations on the "creating the most embarrassingly stupid and boring thread on earth" endeavor…

congratulations on spelling 'endeavor' correctly

I'm dead serious….
congratulations !!!!

How long did it take you to research that word?

The amazing cyber Sherlock Holmes and his uncanny Google research abilities….

….. just imagine how smart you would look if you could afford to access a real database instead of simply trying the nigger-tier outdated free sites

All the real valid information you wanted to find is actually available online, but you have to pay to access those real databases… Because you're broke, you are left in the 'cybernigger' void, thank you good going to strike gold without spending any money….

and look where it got you

( it made you look even more stupid than before )

your big 'Ah Ha Moment'

turned into a 'HaHa Moment'
when it became painfully obvious
that you can't afford to access a real
D A T A B A S E

for example:
Mindspring went out of
business 19 years ago

I'm never going to stop laughing
at how you actually thought
this was my son

it really doesn't surprise me that you don't know who Aaron Paul is and aren't familiar with Breaking Bad….

Because you didn't even realize that Mindspring
ceased operations in the year 2000

you're a fucking genius

Attached: JN & Arron Paul 2-1.jpg (375x471, 54.08K)

You fucking moron… I think you're the only person on Earth who doesn't know who Aaron Paul is

Attached: breaking-bad.jpg (1867x1400, 578.68K)

I concede that this might be Aaron Paul.

But he looks like your son.

And I never zoomed in to see the shitty photo alteration that you did where you inserted Aaron into your pix.

Do you go around telling people that you know him in your fantasy world?

Attached: Capture.JPG (339x459, 24.1K)

'Sicario: Day of the Soldado.'

I liked the first one
2nd one was exploitation shit

brilliant trolling, triggers NPCs, makes humans laugh

Trump tell truth

CNN lie

Trump smash fakee CNN

This be true

Attached: trumpsmash-5753673f7e011069bb2e86be636b9a5b.jpg (574x342, 25.34K)

lol @ how willing you idiots are to fabricate excuses for the caveman, pretending that every idiotic mistake he makes was a 'brilliant plan, where he was simply pretending to be stupid

the 'genius masterplan', where he nefariously pretends to be an illiterate fucking moron.

Hahahaha

lol @ your laughable lack of image analysis capability

(or even the vaguest understanding of histograms)

Very clever brilliant plan… Pretending that you were born without a brain stem…

And never proving otherwise

i really DO like Killcen…..

and im not being an asshole when i say
LMMFAO@HIS PRAYER RUG THREAD !!!

Attached: PicsArt_01-31-12.11.12.png (650x257, 277.34K)

did you read Trump's latest tweet?

"Several thousand years ago, the border was consumed by a civil war between the two MS13 factions, the Autobots led by Optimus Prime and the Decepticons led by Megatron. Optimus jettisoned the AllSpark, a mystical artifact that brings life to the planet, into space, but Megatron pursued it."

Its a national emergency

or last night's tweet:

"Tremendously bad. Evil Mexican step-sisters take women and force them to clean the house all day. And they prevent the women from going to the Ball in amazing vehicles that turn into pumpkins and wearing glass slippers so they meet a handsome Prince."

Or his tweet on Monday:

"Very very grim. Evil Mexican Queens are giving women poisoned apples, making them fall asleep and preventing border patrol agents to kiss them so they can wake up."

This is a monumental emergency

so whats the controversy here? that people being smuggled through human trafficking usually arent bound/gagged but he alluded to the fact that they are? but its some, not all?

is that the "news"?

Thank you for informing us that you are
unable to read…………………………………..

I will type slowly so you can understand it:

In the space of two or three days, he listed several details from the plot of a single movie………………..

Repeatedly…………..

And he presented them as if they actually happened…….

Including ridiculous details like the unbelievable amazing supercars, that avoid border patrol by 'always taking left turns' (fictional detail from the movie script and not based on reality at all)

He even threw in the ridiculous assertion that Muslim terrorists are coming across the border, praying to Allah, and leaving their prayer rugs behind…..

hahahahahahaha !!!

Let me know if you still struggle with reading simple words……

( no wonder you like Trump, you're both illiterate and can barely read the English language )

If I’m finally somewhat on the mend, why do I still feel so crummy? There must be a cerebral component.

When the president of the United States of America uses a cheap movie plot to justify a possible announcement of a national emergency
YES, DIPSHIT…. THAT IS NEWS !!!

A: because all you ever do is sit around
and think about yourself, and feel
sorry for yourself

The radio yesterday was talking about how a declaration of emergency would generate countless lawsuits because the border situation was mentioned for years ahead of time, thus doesn’t meet the definition of emergency. I’m not a lawyer so I’ll just say this: nuht uh.

I have two cats and a spouse. As much as I wish that were true, I still do other things.

And for future reference, that degree of self-interest is necessary to survive catastrophic illness.

Fact: there is no national emergency

Alternative fact: it may not require a wall, but if we don’t close access to the country soon we will be destroyed in ten years or less.

btw, how’s it feel to be a catamite for the Kalergi Plan?

orange man bad

Possibly… Possibly not… I've been hearing those the same type of alarmist statements (about a wide variety of topics) since I was 12 years old….

It actually requires a brainstem to be bad

Orange Caveman Stupid

The Cure for depression:

Remove yourself from yourself and go out there and volunteer to help somebody asking absolutely nothing in return…..

Better yet, go to a local no-kill animal shelter and volunteer

What about statistical and mathematical facts? Any merit whatsoever to the higher numbers of certain possible correlations or is that irrelevant given your experiential bent? What of the attitudinal dispositions of lefties toward people with light pigment?

Can’t. No immune system.

Speaking of mathematical possibilities:

what's the probability that all of his examples were from the exact same movie?

Oh, I just got here. Didn’t really read the thread. I saw something about maybe the Transformers?

You cant be near cats…….

Yet you have two cats…..

got it

A lot of times cats come to the shelter with diseases, and those diseases spread to other cats. My cats are young, healthy, and indoor only. I adopted them as adults knowing they preferred indoors.

IMAGINE THE REST OF THE WORLD HEARING ABOUT THIS

(imagine hearing that another nation's leader was using the script from The Matrix to justify a national emergency)

ORANGE CAVEMAN EMBARRASSING

Matrix 1 would be okay with me. 2 and 3, less so.

got it

Definitely doesn't scream "OBSESSED"

BE A BIG BOY AND JUST ADMIT IT…..

IT'S EMBARRASSING

After Obongo, nothing hurts.

Mmhmm sure

Lol @ not knowing who i am
noob

This is a lot better than the time Obama used the plot from Django Unchained to declare a national emergency at the Canadian border

He's just like Voldemort, am I right my fellow soybeings?

I liked it better when Jimmy Carter declared a national emergency based on the script to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and invaded Des Moines Iowa

I’m saying Obongo was a vicious killer and an unapologetic spendthrift. He gave any neocon alive a run for their money.

Everybody knows we got into World War II because the screenplay to The Sound of Music

How uniformly unique it is that you would call him 'obongo', just like every other free thinking Trend follower and Mike Savage listener

I grew up in a rural area, population 248. I’ve always been a racist. Is that relevant to drone warfare and being a wall street, not labor left, democrat?

By the way I'm not a Democrat or an Obama supporter or a Hillary supporter

Just because I notice that Donald Trump is an embarrassing idiot… that doesn't mean I voted for the other side…..

Should he he called then kang nigger or limp-wrist brownie?

Heard it a hundred times already, Johnny. Apparently you can’t understand the concept of a vacuum.

I wasn't critiquing your racism

I actually respect your opinions quite a bit

The only thing I have never respected his people who try to fit in by using catch phrases and following trends

When you said obongo, it made me perceive your opinion as that of just another person who repeats catchphrases and doesn't speak from his own mind

For the record, I’m more a Brendon O’Connell listener than a Mike Savage one.

100 times ?…….

Fasten your safety belt, little guy…..

I haven't even gotten started yet… You'll see

I can’t help liking the memes. Literate people are especially vulnerable to them.