Federal Judge Blasts Criminal PG&E's Clear-Cut Pattern Of Starting Fires

After rallying in the 'good' news that the company has entered Chapter 11, PG&E's stock is lower today, not helped by a federal judge's comments slamming the triple-bankrupt utility for serially starting fires.

Following a series of massive fires along its 125,000 miles of power lines over the last two years, Bloomberg reports that U.S. District Court Judge William Alsup - who is overseeing PG&E’s probation for safety violations that led to felony convictions for the 2010 explosion of one of its gas pipelines, which killed eight people - didn’t back down from his criticism of the utility despite being told he had overreached.

“Usually a criminal on probation is forthcoming and admits what they need to admit. You haven’t admitted much,” Alsup told lawyers for the company at a hearing Wednesday in federal court in San Francisco.

“There’s a clear-cut pattern here: that PG&E is starting these fires.”

Among other suggestions, the judge proposed subjecting the company to criminal sanctions if it failed to shut off electric supply to portions of the grid on extremely windy days, trim tree branches and inspect and repair thousands of miles of power lines.

But of course, what are a few tens of billions of dollars of liabilities?

We remember the old days where corporate bankruptcy was a negative event for shareholders.

archive.fo/2uAmb
zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-30/federal-judge-blasts-criminal-pges-clear-cut-pattern-starting-fires

Attached: Federal Judge Blasts Criminal PG-E's Clear-Cut Pattern Of Starting Fires.jpg (890x501, 70.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filter_bubble
archive.fo/53IjY
web.archive.org/web/20181219024824/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was warned about NUMEROUS YEARS AGO…. and like usual…. NO ONE payed any attention.

They're doing their bit to destroy California

This is Cali. I wonder how many tranny, faggot, nigger, spic, muzzie, and LOLBBQ diversity hires are in charge of inspections / maintenance and simply do nothing all day because they can't be fired.

Ok, I went down there to straighten this out and I got the run around by the goons that worked at the front desk.

I keep explaining this to you people that if you go through with this you will lose absolutely everything that you know and love.

PG&E didn't start the God damn fire. It was a cyber weapon that was allowed to spread and hit two power companies.

I will strike you down.

Attached: 188.jpeg (400x339, 35.8K)

I flew my ass all the way there to your court and checked every god damn building while under attack. No one knew about the PGE court case or the campfire.

You better be fucking kidding me. You better be.

See this giant S on my chest? See my melted face? Didn't even get that far. The people I talked to looked too innocent.

Oh hey a bunch of people who made a weapon whose job is to explicitly ruin every fucking day of my life and give me, what doctors call, multiple fatal wounds is taking over the power companies in California.

Yeah that's what I want. To have every fucking day ruined and to be force fed like a fucking duck while I can just manage to escape long enough to get tortured in public and made to look like a fucking idiot to the people I'm interrogating

You're lucky I'm modifying my genetics with experimental drugs I got from China. Wait no you're not.

I can't even rotate or bend magnets in my bare hand while keeping my hand still anymore because this stupid fucking weapon keeps trying to learn how to neuter every single fucking thing I'm doing.

This is for you Olsen, Diana, Barbara, Grayson, and batman

The real reason for the fire. There maybe those new to this.

Attached: 636405939034814989-GlennChin.jpg (534x401, 41.1K)

Now is the time to throw this picture on your facebook and label it as the true cause of the campfire in Butte county.

If it gets no where we will know our next enemy is at Hackers way.

This maybe what you find.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filter_bubble

It's being made sure that many of our children will have no future. In conjunction with this weapon our country and freewill… will be lost.

The filter bubble prevents you from spreading real news or any meme outside the group of people you may interact with.

What I have cannot be ignored on billboards and bridges.

I guess thats why all these threads get slid, huh? This whole board is a leftist filter bubble?

Well, too bad. Because I'll be posting and I'll keep posting more.

This is why Yandex, Searx and Ixquick exist, thank goodness. Fuck Jewgle and fuck CuckFuckBlow.

its been over a decade since a t got added to lbg and there is actually people still triggered by it

Attached: s.jpg (1000x566, 55.17K)

There are no search engines but Google. These are all Google proxies that escape some portion of Google’s datamining but do not deliver different results.

Have you tried searching on them? I get different results.

Blackest retard gorilla nigger detected.

Attached: 2E1D92ED-70F3-4C28-9D2B-0CC2536F56E2.jpeg (1024x378, 48.87K)

I dare you to organize a meme. It'll be taken out like gamergate as a pissing contest.

Wait don't do it lol

We need to close the borders or more of these weapons that caused the campfire can come in in the form a rash.

Cost of border: 5 billion. Cost of campfire: 10+ billion and 19,000 homes.

There is absolutely no argument for not having a wall after discovering this weapon.

We are at the complete mercy of whoever develops the next rash. We need those walls.

I love the new NPR meme that the wall is a 14th century solution and thus it’s not good enough. This is a claim made by some diplomat. One thing a wall is good for is a follow-up administration that doesn’t want to enforce the law.

SuckFuckBlow*

How are you even breathing right now?

How dare you besmirch the balanced and honest name of NPR good sir? Why juat the other day they updated me on the yellow vest protests in France. It is sad that the French government is doing so little about climate change environmental activists feel the need to take to the streets.

YEP.

Alternatives To State-run Social Media: >>>/prepare/20 | archive.fo/53IjY
web.archive.org/web/20181219024824/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html