Bill Clinton’s Faith Healer Arrested for Running Biggest Ever Child Sex Ring

Police have arrested Bill Clinton’s faith healer for running Brazil’s largest ever child sex ring.

Joao Teixeira de Faria – known as John of God – achieved international fame after being interviewed by Oprah Winfrey and having a list of famous clients, including Bill Clinton.

Two months ago, his world crumbled after police discovered evidence that he was a mass murderer, baby trafficker, and sex slave ringleader.

Mirror.co.uk reports: archive.fo/p7XGV

The 77-year-old was arrested a week later in what prosecutors say could be the worst serial crimes case in the country’s history.

Faria’s own daughter, Dalva Teixeira, has also spoken out, called him a “monster” and claiming he molested her as a child.

The case has shocked Brazilians, many of whom regarded the so-called ‘psychic surgeon’ – famous for performing procedures such as removing tumours or cataracts with his hands and without anaesthesia – as a modern-day miracle worker.

And last week even more explosive acccusations have been thrown at John of God.

Brazilian activist Sabrina Bittencourt, whose investigations led to Teixeira’s arrest in December, now claims the celebrity medium ran a baby trafficking operation where children were “farmed” in Brazil before being sold to childless couples around the world.

Shockingly, she claims young girls were held captive in remote farms where they were forced to produce babies – before being murdered after 10 years of giving birth.

In a video, Bittencourt, whose organisation, Coame, helps women report sexual assault by religious leaders, said she has spoken to women from at least three continents, including Europe, who claimed they bought Brazilian babies from John of God for as much as £40,000.

And she claimed she has collected testimony from former members of Teixeira’s gang, which described how the scheme worked after they became “tired of being complicit” in his crimes.

Bittencourt, who now lives outside Brazil under the protection of international organisations after receiving death threats for her work, claimed Teixeira would offer money to poor girls aged 14 to 18 to go and live in mineral mines or farms he owns in the Brazilian states of Goias and Minas Gerais.

There they would become sex slaves at and be forced to get pregnant and give birth to their babies.

She claims: “In exchange for food, they were impregnated and their babies sold on the black market.

“Hundreds of girls were enslaved over years, lived on farms in Goias, served as wombs to get pregnant, for their babies to be sold.

“These girls were murdered after 10 years of giving birth. We have got a number of testimonies.”

archive.fo/quiUW
newspunch.com/bill-clintons-faith-healer-arrested-running-child-sex-ring/

Attached: Bill Clinton’s Faith Healer Arrested for Running Biggest Ever Child Sex Ring.jpg (678x381, 38.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediabiasfactcheck.com/news-punch/
mediabiasfactcheck.com/salon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some more Good! news.

Jimbo…. are you still blocking the Zig Forums headlines on the front page?

WHY would that be?

mediabiasfactcheck.com/news-punch/

History

Founded in November 2018, News Punch is a Los Angeles-based clickbait news website that promotes extreme right wing conspiracy theories and pseudoscience misinformation. The website is founded and edited by Sean Adl-Tabatabai, who was the founder of YourNewsWire. In fact, News Punch is actually YourNewsWire redirected under a new domain name with a clean attractive website. All previous fake YourNewsWire stories have been ported over to this website/domain. Not much has changed.

Analysis / Bias

In review, News Punch (aka YourNewsWire) is a far right wing conspiracy and pseudoscience website that also routinely publishes fake news. Headlines use loaded emotional language such as this: I Was In The Illuminati I’m Going To Tell You Everything, Shocking Expose. Politically, story selection almost always favors the right through negative stories regarding liberal policy and politicians such as this: CIA Insider: Hillary Clinton Most Treasonous Leader In History. Further, the sources utilized by News Punch are some of the least credible out there, such as Infowars and the Gateway Pundit.

I don't care about leftist "fact checkers", most of them happen to be total BS.

Big if Huge

Wasn't posting it for you, numbnuts. I was posting it for anyone else who happens to stop by so they'll know the kind of bullshit you're posting.

News Punch posts its sources. It takes news from OTHER sources, notice the archived link from The Mirror which is a UK publication? I might start highlighting that from now on.

Its not going to stop me from posting REAL NEWS or talking about it either.

Glow much lately?

I imagine you are the sort of person that teaches your wife's son all about believing cnn, yahoo, and msnbc as the gospel truth.

user would like this place to be a mirror of a corporate TV news network. And for the love of God, I will not allow that to ever happen while I'm here.

LOOKS LIKE THE MOD IS BLOCKING NEWS NOW!

how is cnn, yahoo, and msnpc NOT corporate news, shillkike?

It IS. I was just saying that user would LOVE to see this place turn into a mirror of TV land like CNN or Fox news.

It doesn't happen here, right?
pizzgate was all a retarded conspiracy theory, right?

Attached: pizzaparty.jpg (473x611, 41.01K)

HANG HIM!

Pizzagate was just an attempt to censor controversial art.

Attached: tumblr_oiilab65o01s8oofeo1_1280.jpg (1068x1199, 212.31K)

mediabiasfactcheck.com/salon/

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: Salon is a progressive/liberal website created by David Talbot in 1995 and part of Salon Media Group. It focuses on U.S. politics and current affairs. Salon has has left wing bias through reporting and wording, but can be trusted to source to mostly credible information. (D. Van Zandt 5/15/2016)

Holy shit fam. Nice site you have there.

Attached: Dog drool.jpg (480x360, 19.32K)

Hahahahhahaaahaaaaa!

This kike just got BTFO. It's everywhere now.

The real crime here is how much they were overcharged for inferior subhuman stock. Am I right fellow Nazis?

This.
I paid £50,000 for a swiss one. Brasilian ones are worth a tenth of that at best.
I try to buy at least one every month or so, the doctor says that's the best rate of replenishment for my blood and occasionally organs.
They haven't found a way to make full use of the bone marrow yet, so I just snap the bones and suck the marrow out for the pleasure of it.
Prices will unfortunately rise due to this setback.

Innocent until proven guilty. The thousands of people associated with the Clintons who ended up being literal mafia members who murder rape steal etc were just a coincidence. Guilty by association applies to every single person in the world except the Clintons because that's just how things are!

If ten niggers form a gang , five go to prison, they are not allowed to associate with the other five niggers while on parole, but that's because gang affiliation is code for groups of black people. Mafias and cartels arent a big deal. It's no big deal that Obama, a drug trafficker in Chicago, was friends with high ups in one of the deadliest cities in the world. That's no big deal. Not being able to keep your city from having one of the highest murder rates in the world means nothing. Despite being a drug dealer and leading people to mass murder poverty and drugs, obama was qualified to bring us hope and change. By giving us no hope and everything staying the same he gave us hope and change! Obama is on the record as hating the united states, and while living in Africa he talked about wanting to destroy that , but thats not a big deal!

More fake news, thanks user.

…and the current president introduced Clinton to a guy named "Epstien."

Conflicted. The Clintons are some of the scummiest sons-of-bitches that have ever attained power, but I can never hear "muh chilluns" by anybody without contemplating why they want me to stop thinking and blindly react.

Yes, Jenny I am. Because you aren't banned there……yet.
Killcen is going to wise up to your bullshit sooner or later whether you suck him off or not.

I'll give you a "news punch" alright. Come and get some any time.