Trump Administration Creates Fake College to Catch Illegal Immigrant Indians, 130 Illegals Arrested

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich (CBS Detroit) – At first glance, it seemed real, the University of Farmington boasted that its “innovative curriculum combines traditional instruction and distance learning with full-time professional experiences.”

However, the University was not real, it was created in 2015 as part of a sting operation by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

According to the Detroit Free Press, on Wednesday, ICE arrested 130 foreign students across the country who were enrolled in the fake school.

The school targeted legal immigrants who wanted to stay in the country past their visa or those who wanted to re-enter the country so they could work.

The prosecutor maintains that the students arrested knew they were participating in the illegal operation, they call it a “pay-to-stay” scheme. It is unclear how many students are facing deportation, but it’s being called one of the largest sweeps in recent years.

On Thursday, the Department of Homeland Security shut down a website that had been created for the University of Farmington. On the website, it now reads: “The University of Farmington has been closed by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.”

detroit.cbslocal.com/2019/02/01/fake-farmington-hills-university-leads-to-130-arrests/

Attached: First-Indian-To-Be-Executed-In-USA--1515690126-1550.jpg (630x420, 136.96K)

SUCH GOOD!

Good

Attached: 418bd7ea069b6b0d3ea80c92e92c7619.gif (445x247, 3.23M)

Washington: 

As many as 129 Indians are among the 130 foreign students arrested for enrolling at a fake university allegedly to remain in the US. The Indian embassy in the US has opened a 24/7 hotline to assist 129 Indian students arrested by the American authorities in the "pay-and-stay" university visa scam, officials have said. 

The university in Detroit's Farmington Hills was part of an undercover operation by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) designed to expose immigration fraud, according to federal prosecutors who announced charges in the case.

The arrested students, their friends and family members can contact the embassy at [email protected]. The Indian embassy has appointed a nodal officer to handle and coordinate all issues related to helping Indian students affected by the busting of the "pay-and-stay" racket run by a group of Indians that has put some 600 students under trouble.

Attached: image3-cw-dl_1025x576.jpg (1025x576, 168.52K)

3 years to catch only 130 illegals. Why not just knock on their doors, arrest them and kick them out back in 2015. The sheer act of being in the USA illegally is justification enough.

Just like the Zig Forums Natsoc colony or the Q psyop, Operation White Rabbit and Denny Crane on qanonposts.io etc.

They could catch 130+ in a single morning before lunch in Denver by going to construction sites and residential neighborhoods where illegals are doing landscaping and home restoration work if they were really serious and it wouldn't take years of psyop work to pull off either. 9 out of 10 roofers is illegal and can easily get 6+ per site where roofing is being done.

East LA for the bounty!

Pedowood has them crawling = total infestation.

Houston TX. could fill a thousand buses with em.

The Awan brother in the pic is already back to work psyoping on 8ch. playing tea party games.

Is Q+'s brudder.
Loooool.

Those are working at every corner store here in Cali. Come get em if you want more.

it is time, my pajeet brothers, for the Zig Forums indian call center to grab close to the trunk of ganesh, the tail of hanuman, and embrace our brethren

Attached: call-centre-1535211818.jpg (715x476, 66.7K)

kek

Fucking based, we need more of this kind of shit to happen

Trump University was not an accredited college or university (also known as the Trump Wealth Institute and Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC) and was an American for-profit education company that ran a real estate training program from 2005 until 2010. It was owned and operated by The Trump Organization. (A separate organization, Trump Institute, was licensed by Trump University but not owned by the Trump Organization.) After multiple lawsuits, it is now defunct.

Those are the only FAKE COLLEGES that faggot illiterate caveman Trump ever started.

And was forced to close, because he was ripping everybody off.

……………and like the previous poster already mentioned, Trump wasn't president in 2015….

F A K E N E W S ! ! !

FUN WITH MATH :

130 ARRESTS SINCE 2015

meanwhile, 2,374 illegal immigrants have entered America per day since then.

G E N I U S ! ! ! !

FUN WITH FAILURE :

you posted a photograph of Raghunandan Yandamuri, an Indian technology professional working in Pennsylvania, who suffocated his baby.

he is NOT an illegal immigrant.

he is a United States Citizen.

But that didn't stop YOU from using his picture to illustrate an illegal Mexican immigrant being arrested by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

YOU FUCKING IDIOT !!!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-02-22-39-26.png (1080x2160, 1.29M)

This is bullshit. Only 13 Where Arested.
You White racist are so Smart Saying 1.3 Illigals are arested when in fact I can only Profit by 0.13.
RACEIST!

Trump Administration 2015

130 Arrests In 3 Years

Photo Of U.S. Citizen Being Arrested

you fucking nigger

Attached: PicsArt_02-02-10.50.57.jpg (1630x1087, 201.22K)

Alzheimer's Disease

nope, OP doesn't have Alzheimer's

he just rushes to create threads that fit his
futile agenda, trying to make it appear as if
Trump has a brain stem………………………….

that's why he never really THINKS before
posting his threads, adds completely
fabricated details, and ends up with
a thread that can be ripped to shreds
by an average 5 year old.

so while i understand what you meant
when you suggested that OP suffers
from Alzheimer's, the actual causes
for his idiotic faggotry are more than
likely a lack of oxygen at birth, and a
laughable inability to learn.

Lemme Guess…….

you couldn't find any images of illegal Mexicans being arrested by ICE Agents ?

Attached: PicsArt_02-02-11.13.11.gif (280x480, 610.05K)

You know damn well I was talking about you, old boy.

the average 5 year old

Attached: PicsArt_02-02-11.21.19.jpg (331x256, 24.75K)

Attached: PicsArt_02-02-11.24.18.jpg (538x400, 83.21K)

Literally creating crimes because pig fuckers do nothing . This helped zero people's lives. The federal reserve prints money out of thin air and gives it to kikes at the top then it goes down the pyramid scheme. Are you fucking such a fucking retarded dumb fucking bot that there are these people called jews who wrote a book about how we are all cattle and exist to be their slaves, they give unlimited evidence themselves about what they are doing in things like movies or even detailed books, these people who view everyone as slaves all get into positions where they aren't creating anything and instead control people like finance law media corporate monopolies etc, but these people spent hundreds of years planning , got into all these positions of power , got all their friends into positions of power, then they just said haha nah fuck it lets just not go through with our plans and let the cattle decide.

99.99% of the world will die if they don't work 80 hours every two weeks serving kikes, these people all fuck children and suck baby dicks in the open, and there are people on this earth now who have these rats figured out so well we know their plans the moment they come into inception, but nah dude it's just 33D jew chess to help you so we need to keep dying for pieces of paper!

Notice how this has been brought up by millions of people these last few years, and never once did any of these rat fucking parasites respond to any accusation. Not fucking once when it could supposedly "stop anti semitism" . That's because there is no counter because this is literally what these fucking psycho creep inbreds do. They just pull back and then wait for things to blow over and start back up again. Since they monitor their prison with scientific precision, the moment there is about to be a breakthrough because some neo has them checkmated they murder a bunch of kids or kill a celebrity so all the lemmings start walking back off a cliff.

I won't even tell you anymore because you are just some kikes puppet and why the fuck would I help my enemies minion steal my life force like some parasite faggot, but that doesn't mean I'm still not gonna explain how you are a useful idiot fucktard and at the very least remind you that you glow in the dark.

RE: slaves

you're god damn right you are…. lol !!

You, and both your parents, and their parents before them !!…..

and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it, except to complain and whine like a bitch.

if your dirt DNA was capable of doing anything to stop us, you would've done it a long, long time ago

Attached: PicsArt_02-02-11.33.26.jpg (1330x1540, 299.73K)

Don't you think it might be time to face the uncomfortable truth of you're situation? Two of my grandparents suffered from Alzheimer's disease, and they behaved exactly like you do.

Don't you think it might be time to face the uncomfortable truth of YOUR situation? My cats can't differentiate between your and you're either. I think you may be a cat.

I can always count on you to take the bait. Your quite reliable in that respect.

Okay okay okay… We've gone over this at least 500 times… Read this very carefully and if you try very hard you might be able to remember how to differentiate between your and you're

Attached: your-you-are-difference.jpg (720x720, 159.45K)

OP "TRUMP ADMINISTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

you failed.

The timeless "i spelled it 'you're situation' intentionally" routine…..

lol

You are almost as good at spelling as you are at knowing when Trump became president

Attached: PicsArt_01-31-10.36.30.jpg (2048x1536, 369.78K)

…at least we all know why you like Trump….

Attached: PicsArt_01-31-08.18.55.gif (640x286, 209.4K)

it's really a shame that your parents didn't realize that your learning disability in school was actually an emergy.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03-00-10-30.png (1080x2160, 726.61K)

nice try share blue!

Attached: 1373473825215.png (635x418, 304.51K)

IS TRUMP AMERICA'S FIRST ILLITERATE PRESIDENT?

Evidence: Donald Trump answered with awkward silence when asked, “Do you read?” However, after some time he did mention reading the bible given to him by his mother all the time, but we know that’s not true because anyone who reads the good book knows we don’t refer to the chapter after First Corinthians as Two Corinthians.

Verdict: Trump Can’t Read

Evidence: “Well, you know, I love to read. Actually I’m looking at a book, I’m reading a book, I’m trying to get started. Every time I do about a half a page, I get a phone call that there’s some emergency, this or that. But we’re going to see the home of Andrew Jackson today in Tennessee and I’m reading a book on Andrew Jackson. I love to read. I don’t get to read very much, Tucker, because I’m working very hard on lots of different things, including getting costs down. The costs of our country are out of control. But we have a lot of great things happening, we have a lot of tremendous things happening.” —Donald Trump Interview with Tucker Carlson, March 15, 2017. Unfortunately, you can’t hear the words coming out of his mouth because the video is no longer available, but you can enjoy this screenplay for the one-man show coming to an off broadway theater near you in 2022.

Verdict: Trump Can’t Read

I heard every post you make to 8ch takes 7 minutes off of you're life.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03-00-19-09.png (1080x2160, 754.69K)

that's fascinating

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03-00-19-54.png (1080x2160, 1.27M)

Yes!
Deport the educated and let's have the dummies like you remaining!

Make America even more stoopider again!!!!!!!

Trump is dyslectic

he aint no illiterit

You had better hurry up and bump this or Jim is going to dock your pay again. I just got an email from him and he said your disruption techniques were shit and that's why he demoted you from Zig Forums to Zig Forums.

Nope…..

He's illiterate alright!

it's not enough, they'll need to be sent to some far away island, so that returning back would be expensive, like Australia did

Pffft I'll bet he doesn't even know the difference between "Your" and "You're". What are your thoughts on capitalizing sentences Professor?

i want to hear you tell me about how this is 'the end of times', and how jesus is coming back and all about the fallen angels and the rapture and all of that bullshit.

I'm dead serious…

let's hear about how your imaginary jesus is coming back, dude……

Well, c'mon, let's hear it!
Who are you even talking to? Your fucking losing it bro.

Ashamed of jesus?

Hey, fake colleges worked to destroy the middle class, why not.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-03-02-28-44.png (1080x2160, 883.21K)

My guess is that your more ashamed of him than I am, kike.

The most embarrassing idiot on earth

lol why would i be ashamed of a myth?

I like how good everyone is at reading. This wasn't just making a fake college to sting immigrants looking for higher education. this was a fake college that let those immigrants know that it was fake and that the only reason they'd wanna go to it is to assist in getting permanent citizenship. this is probably the least controversial thing ICE has done

Well, you haven't exactly displayed the highest levels of intelligence so far…..no pun intended.

beleeve me

most people dont know this

its reely big

step right up folks

beleeve me

most people dont know this

its reely big

my penis is yuge

how yuge is yor penisÉ

it so big i gotta spell the first letter hier up on the alfabet

Oh fuck it looks like the shill factory has switched over to the H-1B's. Poo in the loo Pajeet.

Trump University?

They are loving Trump back in India for doing this since it makes more room for H1-B visas for them. Got to get these rich Indian party kids out of America and get the poorer hard working H1-B Indians into jobs in America! 🕉 ☱⚎⚋⚌

Attached: cropped rump india-min.jpg (5555x2598, 664.52K)

Zig Forums, = CIA propaganda like the rest of 8ch.
Credibility equivalent to American Dad, Q, AJ, CNN, FOX JEWS, Denny Crane, Q+, MSNBC, Time Magazine, National Enquirer, View, etc.
If you tuned into it, it is fake!
No such thing as real news exists anywhere on the planet. Not here, not there, not anywhere.

Obama was president in 2015….

dumbass

This is a great idea.

Here in the UK the muslims have set up hundreds of fake educational establishments to abuse the immigration system.
Setting up one to catch tose abuses a very smart idea that our politicians here in England would be too dumb to come up with.

They sure showed him.

Zig Forums decries, REAL NEWS!

Nah, it's fake CIA propaganda.

Like the Roger Stone psyop arrest by CNN. FAKE!

Zig Forums decries, were not CIA.

Yeah, sure.

Okay.

My neighbor is CIA and spent a lifetime posting propaganda and is so good at it he found a wife doing so. When you see him you'll know why he had to get one anonymously though she is no treasure.

Attached: 8aab4c3c183869a120dcbb65b0249a335ab6543e67df2b4cbd49006d74e27ca5.png (278x206, 72.91K)

Too bad the message is 'illiteracy'

i love how you guys are SO willing to fabricate excuses on the fly, always trying to suggest that Trump is secretly a 'genius who is pretending to be the stupidest idiot on earth', as if that's a clever plan….

But then again, i suppose making up excuses is easier than admitting that you got fooled by a caveman.

A: the voters

Q: which one is more stupid, the illiterate uneducated caveman, or the idiots who thought he was intelligent?

Choose one.

I doubt that is a pic of someone from the pajeet sweep, unless all immigrants arrested are given bullet proof vests.

It reminds me of when he got all the press together to make an announcement about Obamas birth certificate and then treated them all to hours of war veterans endorsing trump.

Bbbut CNN told me ICE is bad and Orange man also bad. But Obama good.
So how could Obama use ICE to deport illegals?

I..is it 1992?

Your matrix has broke down into rubble.
Nobody is buying your illusion anymore.
Your circus freak show has failed.
Americans see through your scam of deceit.
Go back!

But then shlomo can’t get his new high rise apartment complex built for next to nothing.

I agree though 3 years for only 130 is such a waste of resources. What the need to do is go after every business that employees and profits off illegals.

those same veterans he stiffed on the charity money he raised while dodging a campaign debate, and only gave the money to after a journalist said he was going to print the story about how none of the money raised has gone to vets a year later? those vets?

but why would trump go after his own golf club employees? oh wait, he never goes after his own interests, just others. like when he tweets threats to tax an american company into bankruptcy for making things overseas, while he gets all his ties made in china and ivanka gets all her clothes made in everywhere that's not called USA.

Why stop at news? Why not critique language itself? Why not discuss reality?

Lovely sentiment, but all this really means is that order is breaking down. There is nothing to put in place of the rubble except more rubble.

#trump2020
#trumpjr2024
#kag!!!

Yes indeed, rubble it is.
Their matrix has crumbled so badly at this point it is beyond salvation.
Going back,,,,,,,,,, to page 1 of the manual to start the process all over again with the same deception is not salvation but rather ignorance and it's on display for all to see.
Rated (C) for comedy.

Go ahead,,,, make your Muslim wise cracks now.
We need a good laugh as if you haven't provided enough laughs yet at this point.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…………………..

Farm animals not safe on 8ch.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA………………….

Creators of American Dad posting on 8ch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA……………………..

Fuck you. How about we let none of these shitheads into America, and keep our jobs for our own fucking people?

Attached: a3582ba252b98acea2800c6390c678f235702f15ec4ff62c1d7ec066b19f2fc8.jpg (680x680, 86.58K)