UK Government Announces Yes, They Do Spy On Consumers via New 'Smart' Meters

JUST ANOTHER "CONSPIRACY" CONFIRMED.

The NHS is to use energy smart meters to monitor [consumers] in their homes.

The devices will track consumers’ daily routines, such as when they boil the kettle, cook dinner or turn the washing machine on.

They will flag up any sudden change in behaviour which could indicate an illness or suspicious behavour. The meters will be able to send alerts to the doctors or police, who can pop around to force inject you with toxic-laced vaccines or beat the living shit out of you and your family.

Ministers have promised to install the devices in every home by 2020 by force even though the rollout is massively over budget and draconian as all hell.

Privacy campaigners warn that the meters will hand suppliers a ‘honeypot’ of data which could be sold on to marketing firms or fall into the hands of hackers. DUH!

Any sudden changes – such as not boiling the kettle at the same time each morning or turning lights on in the middle of the night – will trigger an alert which will be met with the utmost gestapo tactics.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6663779/Dementia-patients-tracked-smart-meters-doctors-monitor-sudden-changes.html
web.archive.org/web/20190204130353/https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6663779/Dementia-patients-tracked-smart-meters-doctors-monitor-sudden-changes.html

Attached: UK Government Announces Yes, They Do Spy On Consumers via New 'Smart' Meters.jpg (474x355, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smartgridawareness.org/2018/08/23/smart-meter-data-collection-a-search/
cooperative.com/news/pages/court-upholds-smart-meter-data-collection-in-privacy-challenge-by-consumers.aspx
openproceedings.org/2015/conf/edbt/paper-55.pdf
bestgore.com/torture/alleged-rapist-force-chew-ear-el-salvador/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And this is why I told the local energy company to take a hike when they wanted to install one of these things onto my home. I told them fuck no, and cut their little shitty lock right off and replaced it with my own stainless steel lock.

In capitalist nations, governments don't run the markets and force consumers to buy or install products/services against their will.

Communists do this kind of stuff because they don't like consumer choice or free market competition.

So I ask: what is this?

I've been saying this for years. We have had so many people protest this, lawsuits, (alternative) media exposure….. and after all the labeling and mocking, we were correct. As usual. And now the goyim will go right along with it, PRETENDING none of this ever even happened.

Its a nightmare on meth.

I think most of humanity lost its will to live or fight back.

You're all fucking dying. Enjoy the massive police state, anal probing, not-a-second of any dignity or privacy, and massive brain tumors from all the radiation this crap spews.

Face it. (((They))) already won because everyone seems to just be giving up. The result? Misery. Humiliation. And death (the end result likely being the best).

And how convenient that the Zig Forums HONEYPOT blocks the thread headlines from the front page now.

The censorship is trying to control the narrative, even on this "alternative" site. Very very sad.

this is NOT 'just another conspiracy theory'…

this is the STUPIDEST conspiracy theory yet…

The UK government & their media actually admitted it can be used for spying. We always knew that they could, to think they can't be used to collect data is fucking naive as hell.

Its now admitted.

EVEN US courts have admitted YES, they collect data and law enforcement CAN use that data against you:

smartgridawareness.org/2018/08/23/smart-meter-data-collection-a-search/

Just how long do you intend to bury your head in the sand?

Illinios allows SMART METER SPYING: cooperative.com/news/pages/court-upholds-smart-meter-data-collection-in-privacy-challenge-by-consumers.aspx

Smart meters track power consumption data and "build profiles on consumer habits" :

openproceedings.org/2015/conf/edbt/paper-55.pdf

A variety of smart meter analytics algorithms have been pro-posed, mainly in the smart grid literature, to predict electricity consumption and enable accurate planning and forecasting, extract consumption profiles and provide personalized feedback to consumers on how to adjust their habits and reduce their bills, and design targeted engagement programs…

"conspiracy theory"

Attached: 7890.jpg (539x552, 84.95K)

It's the last days. Come, Lord Jesus.

This is why we must resist this. I heard there are methods to counter their ability to spy, like buying a faraday cage that can enclose around those meters and weaken those signals significantly.

Well all the concerns about how evil the Nazis were, you can throw all that out the window now because modern governments are acting just as draconian as the threat they claim their "democracy" protects us from.

DEA's been using this to nail pot growers for years.

Four words: masons and jews lie.

That figures. And let me guess, no warrants needed for them to use that data from those smart meters.

As much as I don't like drug use, I don't like tyranny either. And this is tyranny, and it stinks worse than the pot!

This is impossible. They can't tell what you're doing with the electricity other than that you're using it.

And this is just retarded paranoid delusions. Although, I genuinely hope you die a miserable death in a measles outbreak.

Actually YES they can. Every device uses unique amount of watts and with all the new "smart gadgets" they can send this information out to the meters wirelessly. Maybe they can't determine if you are using an old microwave or an old vacuum cleaner but once you buy the new "smart" supplies YES they will know.

And yet again, just like everything else this will be largely ignored. The masses will give in. They'll learn to obey and conform to what they have been told is "hip" and "trendy." They won't care about being spied on or having their privacy destroyed. How do I know this? Look at all the other revelations of spying, going back to Mark Klein, Thomas Drake, William Binney, Edward Snowden…. going back to Wikileaks dumping all the CIA cyber spying tools, after the huge ANT catalog leaks presented by Jacob Appelbaum. All the revelations related to Facebook selling third party data, Google and their DoD contracts, all the Amazon echo hacking stories out there….. it is so open, so brazen, so FACTUAL and DOCUMENTED…. and yet, the majority are just too fucking stupid to admit - let alone face - reality when it already ran up and bit them right in the ass.

Society will get what it deserves. If they choose ignorance, then they will breed tyranny, subjugation, collapse and death.

bestgore.com/torture/alleged-rapist-force-chew-ear-el-salvador/

Let's do this to every single person on Earth trying to create a prison where I have to double check with Lady Gaga before I move my hands

Chill it's really not that big of a deal I already killed most of the glow niggers in the astral

In the words of my faggot hipster cuckold brother who openly calls for a global government , because the current government is bad so therefore the solution is expanding the government, "Im not doing anything wrong so I don't care." Or "cops and rich people are hurting black people!" , Then two seconds later "Good. I'm glad the cops got that guy." Then "omg we need to rehabilitate blacks." Then two seconds later. "what ? Huh? That person is a part of a group that I am supposed to hate? Fucking nazi kill them." Then two seconds later "omg people are violent". Then two seconds later "I'm glad that the us government has things under control. So they did some violent things? So what you gotta do what you gotta do!"

I could attempt to decipher this behavior or just conclude that he's a fucking retarded sheep faggot and anxiously await a heart attack or car accident.

There are two types of people . Absolute conformists who stick to the status quo on everything and eventually become the same boring person, and free people. While I hate you, I have no issue with somebody who lets me have my acre of land . They can have their acre too. I can temporarily ally with that person to rid the world of these useless zombies. Then I can get to actually doing something that doesnt involve building a faggots paradise. I've already invented thousands of things , really millions when you consider small adjustments to current things, and I haven't been able to put one thing into action because I live in this faggot prison. I can't believe these niggers actually think that I'll never fight back. Im breaking out and I'm killing every nigger who ever got in my way

The first thing that reminded me of is my son-in-law, today a total city dwelling douche yuppie who thinks he knows it all, and everything is always "just fine" no matter how fucked up things are. There is almost no way to convince him about any controversial issue (whether that be government spying, political corruption, central banking fraud / debt insolvency, the student loan racket, the police state, the endless wars and wasted trillions $$$ in tax revenue, the dangers of 4G and even worse 5G, anything health related is ignored and blown off). I stopped bothering to talk to him, hell I don't really even talk to my daughter all that much anymore (outside major holiday visits). I'm tired of it. If sheep want to be sheep, then let them make their bed and lie in it.

The important thing is to be prepared when all the hellish reality comes crashing down on everyone sending them into shell shock and crisis mode. That day is coming and sooner than many think. And when it does, only the extremely prepared and well fit will survive it.

My water meter told the gov. that idon't fkush after pissing and I got a warning

UK govt.? The USA installed silver stream meters at my home 8 months ago. right afterwards the top of my head started to burn. 6 months later I had sleep problems. After 7 months i could no longer sleep without drugs. FUCK THE USA

Seriously? Why did you let them into your house. I keep my old water meter, I refused to allow that crap into my home.

Wake up call: you have to stand up at some point, if you can't stand up to a utility company then you certainly will have a problem standing up to the government.

Shut all the water valves off, including the main one, uninstall the "smart" water meter and replace it with an older water meter. You can easily do this. First you need to find an old water meter to purchase, shouldn't be too hard to do.

Another option is calling up the utility company and demanding them to replace it back with an older meter. Threaten to stop paying the water bill if they don't.

I'm sure they give one fuck, if you want to end this, you'll need to start from womens right to vote

Do your own utilities. solar and water collection is easy, waste more to do but doable.

My utility company wanted to install a "smart meter" and I told them straight up "NO!" We ended up making a deal, I pay a little more a month on my electric bill to keep my old meter, and it was well worth it. At least I don't get migraine headaches or have something spying through the walls of my home.

A lot of people do this but mostly in rural areas where bureaucrats don't have much control over. Many cities and suburban areas have outlawed rain water collection and well water pumps due to control freak "environmental" regulations. Learning to homestead is a GREAT idea but you can't do it within populated areas (too regulated).

I find it hilarious and yet pathetic at the same time how a lot of these "environmentalists" expect us to "protect the environment" and "live green" yet they are the same ones that push for laws that prohibit use of resources and land and wish we were all forced to live in corporate-infested mega-cities 100% dependent on industrial tycoons who treat the rest of the Earth like dog shit.

If you are an environmentalist, you should support homesteading in rural areas where they are not living on the grid and being self-sufficient, learning to ranch and farm.

real news

Attached: Buying A Hammer Now Makes You A Terrorist In The UK.jpg (960x633, 35.57K)

Why would a water meter give you heatbrain and sleep disorders?

The new ones have 4G installed, similar to "smart meters" and people have gotten headaches after "smart meters" were installed. Its constantly blasting wifi 24/7 and some people are more sensitive to wireless frequencies giving them headaches and heartaches.

anti-slide

anti-slide