Radiation Expert: 5G Will Lead To Skyrocketing Cancer, Governments Covering It Up

>>>/related/12

Arthur Robert Firstenberg is an American author and activist on electromagnetic radiation and health.

He founded the independent campaign group the Celluar Phone Task Force and since 1996 he has argued in numerous publications that wireless technology is dangerous.

He has recently started an online petition calling on world organisations, such as the UN, World Health Organisation (WHO), and EU to “urgently halt the development of 5G” – which is due to be rolled out this year.

Speaking to the Daily Star Online, he explained: "There is about to be as many as 20,000 satellites in the atmosphere.

"The FCC approved Elon Musk's project for 12,000 satellites in November 15th and he's going to launch his in mid-2019.

"I'm getting reports from various parts of the world that 5G antennas are being erected all over and people are already getting sick from what's there now and the insect population is getting affected.

"This could become a global catastrophe. When the first satellites were launched in the late 1990s for mobile phones, on the day they were launched people sensitive to these things got very sick.

"The mortality rate rose in the US by 5-10% too and there were reports that birds were not flying.

"People who realised this the most were pigeon racers who released their birds who then didn't return.

"And that was for only 77 satellites, so we are very frightened at the prospect of 20,000."

According to the Firstenberg, wireless networks are "harmful for humans” and the development of the next generation is “defined as a crime” under international law – he states in the online petition.

The petition adds: "5G will massively increase exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation on top of the 2G, 3G and 4G networks for telecommunications already in place.

“RF radiation has been proven harmful for humans and the environment. The deployment of 5G constitutes an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law.

"Despite widespread denial, the evidence that radio frequency (RF) radiation is harmful to life is already overwhelming. The accumulated clinical evidence of sick and injured human beings, experimental evidence of damage to DNA, cells and organ systems in a wide variety of plants and animals, and epidemiological evidence that the major diseases of modern civilization—cancer, heart disease and diabetes—are in large part caused by electromagnetic pollution, forms a literature base of well over 10,000 peer-reviewed studies."

archive.fo/2bIiA
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/757194/5g-wireless-network-deadly-cancer-Arthur-Robert-Firstenberg-technology-news

Attached: 5G Will Lead To Skyrocketing Cancer, Governments Covering It Up.jpeg (334x151, 14.31K)

You all have been warned. Fortunately those corrupt bureaucrats will fall over dead from cancer too.

Enjoy HELL ON EARTH!

Perhaps instead of the Great Flood, this time we'll get one Great Microwave that only those who live underground will survive!

Don't need a big boat this time, God tells me! Need a bigger deeper bunker!

Found the narrative payload

Attached: muskowns.png (620x355, 45.08K)

Their ultimate goal is to spy on everyone, all the time, everywhere, 24/7 and you not even being able to escape it. Not even in your own bathroom without everything connected to the internet with mics and cameras.

I got a great idea: JUST SAY NO!

So he's not a radiation expert. He's not anything. He doesn't even know the fucking difference between radio waves and microwaves. VISIBLE LIGHT is on the EM spectrum. Next you're going to tell me that light bulbs are an international crime!

Attached: PicsArt_02-04-06.17.49.jpg (634x475, 81.14K)

I am also an American author and activist on electromagnetic radiation and health.

and 5G actually cures cancer

Attached: PicsArt_02-04-06.24.16.jpg (1760x880, 191.35K)

Attached: PicsArt_02-04-06.33.53.jpg (615x974, 105.08K)

lol @ saying 'no' when they are going to be installing the 5G boxes every 300 feet

Attached: PicsArt_02-04-06.58.59.jpg (1021x720, 175.54K)

comparing yourself to Noah

bipolar symptom number 1: delusions of grandeur

Attached: 6e7da7f8e8810fb817553f616de095e2.jpg (550x469, 47.93K)

Noah gathered two of each animal. Dozens of animals.

you'd be lucky if 3 people read your threads in any given week.

If I see them on my property, I'll tear it the fuck down. Maybe blast it with a shotgun. They have NO right putting something like that on my private property.

I guarantee you've never seen this

I'll take a look at it. Too bad Trump cucked out over this issue. I'm not holding my breath anymore, I'm well armed and prepared ready for some kind of invaders to step foot on my property as a legal excuse to start blasting them away if need be.

The natural barriers can easily be ignored as far as building a wall. In a way they are their own wall so its no big deal. Thank God for that too.

What we need is a 20' or 30' wall all around the desert areas where the invaders will walk across to bypass other obstacles. Thats where we need the wall, its more needed in strategic locations where the illegals take advantage of. This and the natural barriers would deter 99% of them.

THIS.

But he's still not doing ANYTHING about the wall, its all just talk and thats the problem.

Attached: Gov. Ron DeSantis Bans Obama’s Subversive Toxic Common Core in Florida.jpg (480x640, 40.47K)

God damn these criminals to hell.

May their sons and daughters grow up having malignant tumors by the age of 30.

actual news!

So…where are the tests they've run in labs on useless animals? I don't see any… -_-

Daily reminder they're trying to kill us off.

Caring about the legality of an action is why you cuckservatives will die silently. While marxists tear down your borders and rape your children you will still only care about laws and living comfortably.

You are likely right about that, user. I agree. I have stopped caring about their laws too. And I will do what I damn well think is in the best interest for me. I don't care what their new regulations are, or their new gun control laws or whatever, I'm not obeying them. And if they want to tangle, lets go, I'll tangle and I won't play fair.