Man Died Of Meth Overdose Before Bear Ate Him In National Park

A Tennessee man whose body was found in Great Smoky Mountains National Park last year, died of meth overdose and was not killed by a bear attack, an autopsy report released Monday revealed. It revealed the man died of "accidental methamphetamine intoxication."

The partially eaten body of William Lee Hill Jr. was found in the park on Sept. 9, 2018. At the time of discovery, officers encountered a bear feeding on the body.

“An autopsy revealed extensive postmortem animal predation, but no findings of antemortem/perimortem trauma,” the autopsy statement said. This meant the man wasn’t attacked by the bear. The animal had, however, eaten the body parts after his death.

Hill had gone with another man in search for ginseng, a herb used in energy drinks, and had a history of drug use. Syringes and other drug paraphernalia were also found near his body, Knox News reported.

Around 1,500 bears roam in the park, however, very few exhibit aggressive behavior toward humans.

"Wildlife biologists and park rangers work hard to prevent bears from becoming food-conditioned or habituated to high-use areas. Out of an abundance of caution for the park's 11 million park visitors, park staff implement aversive-conditioning techniques and, on rare occasions, euthanize individual bears that pose a threat to visitor safety,” park officials said Monday, ABC-affiliated television station WATE reported.

ibtimes.com/man-died-meth-overdose-bear-ate-him-national-park-2760267

Attached: bear_0.jpg (3607x2526, 630.21K)

I wonder if that bear is tweaking out.

No. The bear would require 100x the average does of meth than a human being. Similar to knocking a bear out with a narcotic, it would have to be some very strong stuff.

Bears don't weigh 100x us. Also bear probably has no tolerance.

Bears have plenty of tolerance, they can rip and crush you to shreds. Very wild dangerous creatures. They have what is known as "bear spray" to ward them off because pepper spray won't do jack shit to ward them off. And yes, they are very heavy animals.

dying of meth overdose is such an american thing

The dose to kill a human might be enough to at least give a bear a small high

it isnt a synonym for toughness, fyi

Curse those intolerant bears. No wonder they're the symbol of russia.

You are a really retarded nigger, aren't you?

lol cumskins
when will they learn

Hitler actually died of a meth overdose and they covered it up by loseing the war.

sure he did…. lol

i ALWAYS get my news from adults who can't spell the word 'losing' correctly.

Just one 'tiny little problem' :

Unlike heroin, you really can't die from a meth overdose.

The only person who would believe this article is somebody who has never done methamphetamine and has no formal education in Internal Medicine.

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-10.16.55.jpg (1000x714, 155.1K)

dose…. does…. whatever, right?

you're right up there with the 'bears don't weigh 100 pounds' guy and 'the loseing guy'.

William Lee Hill Jr. probably actually died of AIDS

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-10.27.04.jpg (658x653, 63.23K)

wut? jewpedia says you can

1: Knox County, Tennessee is total white trash hillbilly bumpkin hick backwoods inbred scumbag country.

2: I seriously doubt that the Knox County Medical Examiner graduated high school

3: methamphetamine overdoses don't usually kill people, even when they take extremely large doses

4: they said the guy had syringes with him

5: they listed it as an 'accidental overdose'

6: I don't see any mention of a toxicology assay

7: if he was the type of guy to inject methamphetamine, then he's also the type of guy who would take xanax and do heroin, which is probably EXACTLY how he died.

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-10.32.01.png (1080x1723, 558.03K)

well, technically it's possible to die from a secondary complication that may be exacerbated by the introduction of meth, like perhaps a stroke, but generally speaking, you can do a very large amount of meth without dying.

however, with heroin you will go into respiratory arrest and simply stop breathing, but you would be nodding out and unaware that the muscles to your lungs had stopped working and you would die without even realizing what was happening.

Especially if you are also taking alprazolam (xanax) which is almost guaranteed lethal combination.

While methamphetamine use is epidemic, it's important to note that recently in particular heroin use has eclipsed methamphetamine use by far, and in particular in the Appalachian Mountain region, where Oxycontin (also known as hillbilly heroin) was such a huge problem before the price of heroin dropped.

but let's just be honest :

WHO CARES ?

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-10.52.07.jpg (658x653, 53.66K)

OK. Johnny has weighed in. I will too.
Spent my time doing meth in the golden days of yore, when meth was good! Protip: It Was" NEVER Good.''
I did not, however, "waste" it, like Johnny – I shot that shit up! While I cannot conclusively say this fucker did not have a heart attack and die after shooting meth, I can almost guarantee he did not die of a "meth overdose". That just ain't possible! My gf and I used to share 8-balls and each do a teener in one hit – that's 1/16 of an ounce for the uninitiated. While that is definitely too much to do for anyone, it did not kill us or our "friends". Meth kills more slowly than that. It likes to destroy your entire life, piece by piece. Meth would not be satisfied with a one-shot life-destroying deal like an opiate would. This guy did not die of a meth overdose. He probably didn't even shoot a quarter gram, which is about the most street junkies do in one shot. Can't say his heart didn't stop. I've had some good hits before that stopped my heart; but it was cocaine and heroin that almost killed me outright (40 years ago now!). Meth took more time to kill everything I ever was, so yeah, I pretty much ended up dead!
Anyway, why this long comment?
I guess just to have my say. This comes from experience.. Take it for what it's worth, and if it's worth nothing to you, feel free to tell me to fuck off in the strongest terms possible, but..
DON'T DO METH.
It's been 22 years for me since I last did meth.
Would not recommend.
Still hate tweakers. Hated them then too!

Attached: 80209540c8703a2e8592d861523f89b1--funny-pix-hilarious-stuff.jpg (453x453, 48.16K)

Circle of life story, beautiful.

Wendy and i salute you

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-09.10.21.jpg (1440x1080, 414.8K)

I am currently laughing about how you always get blamed for all things PicsArt! I like that! Hope I get more JN bans! I'm collecting them. Jim is having a Contest to see who gets the most bans on Zig Forums in 2019. I plan on helping put JN over the top! He really should win. All my bans are for him.
Contest Posters may be incoming… Anyone wanna help?

Attached: PicsArt_01-29-08.42.24.jpg (924x520, 86.08K)

Of the five times my heart actually stopped and I was clinically dead for a certain amount of time, three of them were from opioids…

My favorite hilarious not so funny not so favorite incident was when a friend injected me with 12 micrograms of Fentanyl.

I was standing up when he did it, and I fell face-first into his glass top coffee table. Fortunately for me a laptop computer was open on the table, and that's where my face landed, preventing me from slicing my face up with broken glass…

My heart stopped and I was in full coronary, cyanosis and the whole nine yards. My wife at the time, Anji had no training and CPR but she still performed her layman's version of CPR on me.

When the paramedics arrived I was defibrillated and they administered naloxone… The paramedic asked her where she learned CPR and she told them she "doesn't know how to do fucking CPR. She was just Faking It"… they congratulated her and told her she probably saved my life.

The other two heart attack incidents were, caused by propofol on an operating table, and the other one was just your average everyday massive heart attack probably caused by years of stress and chain-smoking and living at 1000 miles per hour since I was 12 years old

How is the sick cat, Sexy, today?

I just left Wendy there with sexy, and I'm on my way to a doctor's appointment. Sexy actually seems to be doing a little bit better today And behaving more normally and we think maybe it's working out of his system. He still hasn't eaten in 3 days….

To say I'm concerned would be an understatement but we are keeping our fingers crossed. I've seen cats on death's doorstep many many many times, and amazingly a decent percentage of them seem to miraculously just snap out of it

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-12.38.25.jpg (1504x828, 213.06K)

Whatever happened to the
POST KILLCEN'S GIRLFRIEND
Contest?

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-09.40.03.jpg (236x236, 20.45K)

I heard kilson attempted suicide Monday evening and he's in the hospital

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-12.50.09.jpg (1450x967, 225.14K)

Yeah, Jim told me that Killcen was back on the meth again. Sad, really. He's kind of a nice guy. It figures though. Holed up all alone with his guns and toasters in a fortified cabin with no one to keep him sane but Catpocalypse – furiously typing out dire warnings to the 3 people on 8ch/n/.. Yeah, I figured he was back doing meth the way he's been acting lately. Jim says he knows who Killcen's dealer is. I wonder why I never see Killcen conversing over on IRC or even calling in to 'Random With Jim & Diana'. Probably doing too much meth with those bears out in the woods..

No!
Killcen only dates classy gals!

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-10.01.19.jpg (624x446, 90.21K)

You heard wrong. Just rumors.

If I was on meth you guys would seriously fucking HATE me.

I'd be posting REAL NEWS 24/7, and not in hourly intervals or with breaks, but every other minute day and night. And ranting like Johnny.

Yeah, real classy!

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-10.08.58.jpg (214x236, 15.5K)

I can tell that you're not killcen, because the way you're typing clearly indicates the pattern of meth-induced psychosis…..

plus, killcen is in a psych ward on the 6th floor of a local hospital

If I had a steady girlfriend I wouldn't be on here much to tell you the truth. And she'd have to accept me for who I am. These women are getting harder to find now days, that is, women with class not just ass.

Killcen here.
I can do better.

Attached: Killcen's gf.jpg (640x640, 72.87K)

i heard that he tried to kill himself. i wonder why he did it and what technique he used?

see?… I told you that's not killcen

And I wonder who started all those bizarre rumors? You anons haven't realized I take occasional breaks yet?

So, in other words, you're on meth.

obviously, that's neptune pretending to be killcen. just look at his faggot formatting.

I've been married so I would imagine I could. I've even dated a few dames after my wife died, not that its anyone's bees wax.

Tweaker

neptune you're not fooling anyone

so you can't pollenate anymore? your wax dried up?

tweaker

This is getting ridiculous.

Hello, my name is killcen. I have the CIA spooks trying to poison me while trying to kill a glow in the dark drug dealer with 10,000 troops chasing me through the Brazilian jungle!

Attached: DgYHG-TUYAAl.jpeg (510x680, 53.78K)

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-01.28.31.gif (640x426, 58.24K)

You wish. Sorry buddy, notice I'm still posting REAL NEWS here?

When I really die, you'll know because REAL NEWS won't exist on Zig Forums anymore.

I just now walked in here but whats all this about the psycho killing himself?

Yeah! He should go back to reddit where he belongs..

Attached: 0e843b1631ae10ab12f90b4e977e4a269300627535ed9c782de7892c23c62467.webm (946x602, 477.11K)

The bear was his supplier. Addict didn't have the money for his fix so the bear ate him. Can't really fault him. Wonder if he cut his shit with carfentanal?

Attached: he-amp-039-s-right-you-know_o_2042011~01.jpg (439x499, 55.13K)

Stupid, idiotic rumors user.

Notice the REAL NEWS still being posted? Yah, its me.

Are you also LARPing as the 'magic girlfriend guy' on a Superman kick in the 'magic girlfriend guy' Containment Thread?

No.
Where's that?

I'm glad you asked.
I'd tell you, but it will be more fun if you find it for yourself. You should go do that now. Right after finishing up that meth.

Is it talking to itself again?

No, thats either Johnny or someone else. And killcen is fine, still posting REAL NEWS as usual. They are freaking out because I revealed a very dirty secret the other day about Roswell and the government cover up. You should go find that thread, its been archived.

shut it, neptune. just give it a break and let's all pray for killcen that he lives. somebody in here said it was a gunshot wound yesterday.

not a gun. an overdose.

Come to think of it that would make sense. I was wondering how he survived a gunshot wound but a drug overdose makes a lot of sense. Especially since he was doing methamphetamine

EVER.

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-12.01.58.jpg (309x527, 64.34K)

Its not surprising that Killcen overdosed.

the type of meth he uses has no molecular integrity

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-03.25.20.jpg (408x612, 75.46K)

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-03.32.29.jpg (1807x716, 187.69K)

…..personally, i always thought THIS billboard was kinda hot……

looking at this makes meth sound like a good thing

Attached: 9c9ae581-99cb-56c2-a551-a6a1ab532510.image.jpg (400x284, 29.83K)

Kek

Ksenia Solo is hot as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06-02-34-50.png (1080x2160, 537.2K)

Here's Ksenia Solo.

She's BADASS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06-15-52-08.png (2160x1080, 712.16K)

Id fuck the EVER LIVIN' DOG SHIT outta her

Can we get back to the topic?

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-01.09.21.jpg (576x576, 95.25K)

This sassy lil number would've been perfect for killcen…..

If it weren't for her paranoid fixation on dust mite feces

scratch her off the list

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69.81K)

Contestant number Two is attracted to men who never bathe and squat while standing on the toilet seat….

So she seemed like a sure thing….

Until she told us that her men MUST clean under their fingernails occassionally….

So she's out of the running

Attached: ca0ff62843076fb158c94c5e93b4b60c--hersheys-kisses-funny-hats.jpg (236x236, 11.79K)

BEST THREAD IN THE CATALOG

And then there's contestant number three….

This vixen seemed like a winner…..

Until we read her contest application.
She adamantly HATES pedophiles….

its a No Go with her

Attached: 91515062.jpg (732x477, 71.46K)

Wow! You don't know shit!

Next up are contestants FOUR and FIVE

two tons of paranoid fun !!

these ladies are interested in a 3-way with a white boy….

unfortunately, after they saw killcen's hoarding mess, they replied "oooo baby dat too ghetto!"

they dropped out of the contest, too

Attached: e83f514578a93b2d470a779d7c97efda--hat-day-hats.jpg (236x290, 12.3K)

hee hee

unzips my pants and places
my hand against the back of
your pointy little head

…….and then there's MILDRED……..

Mildred doesn't have a tinfoil hat, doesn't have any paranoid delusions, doesn't have any conspiracy theories, and in fact she's not even fully aware of 'where she's at' or 'who she is'…

Much like killcen, she's incontinent….

And she wouldn't even be aware of it when killcen played the same four episodes of THE ROPERS over and over and over on his dust mite riddled DVD player….

I think we've got a winner !!

Attached: 67bb3c37870ecb12bd19da239639a8ec.jpg (640x480, 43.23K)

That post gave me a boner!

Im worried about my friend killcen

I hope he's doing okay.
Hopefully they pumped his stomach and gave him an activated charcoal milkshake to absorb all the pills he popped….

i wish he was here…
its not the same without him

he couldn't bear the dosage

I bet this tough bear could really hold his liquor

Attached: bear-with-beer.png (900x484, 173.44K)

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-06.02.02.jpg (1214x1129, 135.49K)

not trying to be nosey, but what happened to killcen?

Only you can keep Smokey tweek out of his mind

Attached: b6cf8b265c1cb71824694720a5789743.jpg (236x354, 23.95K)

Nah those retards killed the bear

Killcen overdosed on meth, and almost died.
but he's in the hospital now recovering.

johnny neptune will be playing the role
of killcen in here until they decide if
a rehab is necessary……………….

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-06.22.59.jpg (933x1024, 218.85K)

Most bears didn't graduate high school, let alone get chemistry degrees. you never know WHAT they'll put into their meth.

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-06.37.05.jpg (550x366, 51.46K)

Syringes aren't like toasters….

i sure hope Killcen hasnt been
keeping old ones around in
dusty moldy boxes reusing them

Attached: PicsArt_02-06-06.47.02.jpg (500x500, 44.93K)

I just wish both Killcen & Johnny would stop doing so much meth. Neither of them should. I mean, no one should, but them most of all.

I heard that Jim is the one that got them both into it.

Attached: 36ada88ae00cf475bc099922ac2f6567dad34ed6235e779a24e9eb9986f57bc4.jpg (691x680, 82.66K)

I heard he pays them to shitpost here.
He pays them in meth.