Brexit News for Thursday 26 April
DUP threatens to bring down May if she crosses Customs Union red line
There's a massive problem with a 'macho culture' among binmen in Salford - and it's affecting their health
Alfie Evans: Parents and doctors to discuss sending toddler home
Only 10% of UK government spending is on the primary functions of government; defense of the nation and protecting citizens from crime. The remaining 90% is spent on welfare, special interest groups & interest on government debt.
Home Office had migrant removal targets, report shows
Amber Rudd urged to resign over immigrant removal targets
London: Homicides up 44%, robbery up 36%, knife crime up 21%
Shocking violence as 'feral' girl gang stamp and punch cowering teenager as she hunches on shopping centre floor in 'revenge for a racist comment'
Manchester Airport terminal reopens after 'suspicious' item prompts evacuation
this is a pro-Slav board lad
*gets murdered by psycopathic bydlos on the way to the bus stop*
jej came up in suggested vids
Cock carousel and drugs respectively
We shall learn from her example
smh I shouldn't have watched that, I could absolutely murder a Baltika no. 7 or no. 9 now
its hilarious that this woman wouldn't think that this might upset some people
Someone show this to the incels we might get aanother van attack today
our incels are low energy they just mope we need to put a fire in their bellies
an apt metaphor for the "nice guy"
has science gone too far?
took me a second to realise what volcel is tbh
manlets when will they learn
A Dachshund of that size would be a nightmarishly efficient apex predator
WHY DID YOU GET HAGGARD LINDSAY LOHAN WHY REEEEEEEEEEEE
what about a giant basset?
this is a semen retention board tbh
jews raped her on the set of parent trap lad, probably just like how jews raped jodi on the set of taxi driver
smh did they get her twin sister as well? haven't heard from her for a while
could go for some watered down wine like the greeks used to drink tbh
So I unexpectedly got revenge but… why do I feel so bad about it?
Would any of you hear me out and judge if I'm an arsehole or not?
Monks make buckfast which only causes deanos to fight and waste taxpayer's money on their inevitable hospitalisation
spin us your tall tale lad
bucky is brilliant fuck off
this board is a deano free zone lad
Deanos drink Strongbow dark fruits not Buckfast
This lad's story better be good
post your guilty pleasure tbh
neds drink bucky
tbh it's going to be either
or some combination of the three
by whom? and how hard do you think she'll rub the "can have kids" thing in Theresa's face?
I guess Tories really are based after all, MasterBrew was right
didn't mean to fucking post that
I don't know lad, she's a lesbian so no fucking clue
purely from a tinfoil perspective to look at the predictive programming
and I almost enjoy my rage at how normie it manages to be
watched that with my mate occasionally
I don't get the choker thing
it is such a degenerate show that undermines traditional values
but it is well made
Briefing live lads
Russia disproving the chemical attack
tampered evidence fake news doctored not impartial etc