EU (((copyright))) reforms a step closer

news.sky.com/story/eu-copyright-reforms-a-step-closer-but-google-warns-they-could-harm-creatives-11632140
The EU is a step closer to implementing a controversial copyright law reform that could affect what people share on websites like YouTube after politicians agreed on changes to the proposals.

The reform, which pits tech giants like Google against publishers and content creators, will be put to MEPs next week before they make their final decision at a later date.

Proposed changes to the law are designed to re-balance the relationship between internet platforms and those who create content - anything from music and memes to news and film.

It seeks to give fairer pay to creators and forces tech firms to remove copyrighted content.

Following the announcement, Andrus Ansip, the European Commission's vice president for the digital single market, said: "Glad to see EU countries once again finding a common voice on copyright reform.

"Europeans deserve copyright rules fit for digital age: it is good for creators, platforms and for regular internet users."

However, under the proposed rules, Google-owned YouTube would have to filter out copyrighted material and work with content makers to take down content uploaded by users.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x900, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11366613/How-the-European-dream-is-dying-state-by-state.html
archive.fo/53IjY
web.archive.org/web/20181219024824/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who honestly believes that this shit is good for the common man? The only people gaining from this are the businesses and kikes. YouTube will mostly be safe, they will just use this law to crack down on piracy and bad goyim who share videos like With Open Gates.

Nobody. They aren't even pretending that they think that. Remember that the vote in the European Parliament is barely even a formality at this point. This is going through one way or another, even if the parliament was 100% against this (protip: they aren't) they'd just push it through with a treaty.
Tell that to Greece. Tell that to Ireland.

The EU is dying, even in full damage control mode the MSM can't deny it anymore.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11366613/How-the-European-dream-is-dying-state-by-state.html

Given the EU is dying, can ALL of the shitskin invaders be sent back in cargo ships. No more gibs.

I would like to copyright all my metadata and charge all these large companies with copyright infringement for storing copies of my metadata on their servers. It's a crime, really. My metadata is original content. The copies of movies and music I share with other people on bittorrent are just that – copies – nothing more. Well, they are also free advertising. Remember when the music industry thought file-sharing would destroy the music business? It just changed. Fewer Michael Jacksons. The canned crap, the controlled art and media – that is the content, those are the content creators (((they))) want to protect.
REAL Content can't be copied, because it only 'exists' in the Here & Now, and this moment cannot be duplicated anywhere anywhen!

Attached: copyright-meme.jpg (400x400, 131.22K)

The jews created copyright to steal humanities right to build on the creations of their forefathers. These snakes found a way to monetize thought (intercultural property), accumulate the rights of it, and gate keep it from everyone else. This is literally murder of creativity.

Good luck copyrighting all your metadata when you're not even the one storing most of it. (((They))) are. Your metadata belongs to (((them))).
You say you would like to see meaningful change occur in this arena? Just WHO do you think it is up to to implement said changes? Who would you like it to be up to?
(((Who))), however, will you leave it up to?

wow, some REAL news, thank you…..

Use P2P and BT clients to escape this crap.

It's not just the general concept that sounds scary, but the reality could be worse if they plan on algorithms similar to Youtube's shitty that block shit before it's even uploaded (guilty until proven innocent).
Technically, there's no true "original" content on the internet and this could fuck artists in the ass if people can't share works for their exposure.
The only good to come out of this is if it backfires so hard, even its supporters or who it's meant to help get fucked by this.
For fuck's sake, Axel Voss admitted not reading the papers he sent back in September and there's a theory it was some random small American company that was behind all of this.
At least those outside of the EU may not suffer this but considering FOSTA, the internet might as well be a thing of the past.

Very true, I agree 100%.

We need to support open source as much as possible because of this, and thats NOT enough, we need to be sharing pirated content/media over P2P networks, bit torrents, clients like Soulseek and Tribler, using Tor and I2P, using basic OPSEC too while doing all this of-course. And of-course backup all of what you have and share on multiple offline mediums so you have it secured.

TIME TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE KIKERY!

Boycott all their "smart" crap. Boycott all their new botnet operating systems like Windows 10 and whatever other proprietary garbage is out there. Learn to reverse engineer the older operating systems to your advantage (thats right, piss them off just like China did!)

Time to man up and buck their fucking system, HARD!

I'm doing God's work, are you?

We CAN and we WILL defeat this.

Look into youtube-dl, get some backup mediums, rip your favorite videos and start spreading them and sharing them on alternative video sites INCLUDING P2P networks too!

Dude, face the fact we need to take action or they WILL destroy the internet!

They shouldn't be sent back, they should be massacred

Good Morning Killcen!
I think the shills will be out in force today.
(((We))) need you to fight the good fight and get out the REAL News! We're getting out all our equipment and, don't worry, we'll stop all this wrong-think in its tracks. We're keeping close tabs on this entire situation, and this subject is being well- monitored on all fronts, as are many. We appreciate all the hard work you have put in for (((us))) and encourage you to continue in all your endeavors.
Hope you are keeping toasty (as it were) and warm this morning.
Comfy even!

Attached: PicsArt_02-09-08.14.18.jpg (2391x1365, 609.86K)

Confirmed.

.556 often confirms.

I'm sure you meant 5.56, amirite?
Fuckin' NATO!
Why you no use .223? Or .308?

Everything is illegal unless you can proof it isn't. That's what they want to do with this. It's never about fairness with the EU. It's about control and exploitation.

These powermongering bureaucrats need to be removed from any position of influence and then maybe in another century we may start considering the idea of a unified Europe again.

REAL NEWS DE-FAGS 8ch.net.

Just ask Jim why he is now blocking real news headlines from the front page.

Solution: rip the shit out of videos you like on Youtube. Share them elsewhere, on alternatives & P2P. They can't stop you from doing that!

Alternatives To State-run Social Media: >>>/prepare/20 | archive.fo/53IjY
web.archive.org/web/20181219024824/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html

monitoring next thread

Don't ya just love how they say 'creators' when they mean (((copyright owners)))?

you've never been either, so how would YOU know?

I thought Killcen died of meth like Johnny said before he started blathering on about being him and fucking his kids.

wew

Attached: 2V9TMP3fuFczEAk2MDC5ecE7aFogxw5wcqLmkPwJ2.jpg (513x500, 179.34K)

you simply follow the nose..

Killcen here. I think it's only fair that I tell you I'm no longer in the hospital and the meth overdose was accidental, not a suicide attempt.

nice try, but I'm killcen and i was never in the hospital and i don't do meth. It's hard to tell if you are Johnny or that other shill Jim hired named Fang.

it's spelled Fangë, and you are NOT killcen. If you were the real killcen, you would've known that Fangë is the one who recently manipulated neptune into telling Jim that he's thinking about quitting this assignment. That way Fangë and I could split the extra money that neptune makes.

None of you are the REAL Killcen, for it is I who am the REAL Killcen with the REAL News. I did not overdose on meth; because, as everybody knows, you can't overdose on meth!
I'll be continuing to report the REAL News for as long as my heart holds out.

I know Killcen's daughter was talking about how he molested her when she was younger, but I hadn't yet read his admissions on endchan about how he molested her some more over the Thanksgiving holidays when she was staying in his fortified bunker. He was evidently burning her with old toasters too. Sad.
Meth is such a foul drug. I wish he would stop. It's getting in the way of him reporting REAL News.

You guys are mean. I'm going back to endchan where they care about REAL News.