Man Who Chanted 'White Power' At Black Lives Matter Protesters Arrested For Impersonating Cop

A man seen chanting "white power" at Black Lives Matter protestors last month was arrested by Los Angeles Sheriff's deputies for impersonating an LAPD officer.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Office issued a statement saying Daniel Sohn, 36, was wearing a long-sleeved shirt with an "LAPD" logo and adorned with several police patches as they found him sleeping outside a West Hollywood business that doesn't allow 24-hour parking. As deputies checked on the man early Friday morning, they noticed he was wearing publicly available, non-department-issued LAPD clothing and later identifed him as the man who appeared in a racist January viral video chanting "white power" at BLM protestors. Arrest records described Sohn as an Asian man in his mid-30s.

L.A. County Sheriff's Deputy Joanna Warren told KTLA-TV Sohn admitted he consistently pretends to be a police officer in order to gain respect and attention. Los Angeles officials are asking for more victims or those with additional information to step forward after arresting him for impersonating a police officer.

newsweek.com/lapd-daniel-sohn-white-power-black-lives-matter-blm-albert-dorsey-racist-1325537

Attached: daniel-sohn-lapd-arrest_0.png (410x282, 67.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XDYLZTJFYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amerimutts idiots as usually

About that whole "white" thing.

Do you think somebody should tell him?

This is another example why non-Whites and racially impure beings cannot share a same land with Whites.
They need to emigrate to some place more atone with their kind along with their White sponsors.

Attached: PG.png (632x705, 464.07K)

Not so.
Asians hate niggers as much as Whites.
To support White Identity is beneficial to Asian survival.

Im new here. I am killcen's daughter. He told me about this chatroom. My father has a meth problem and some personal psychological demons to deal with. He is being admitted to a special hospital that specializes in helping people with his particular problem. Please pray for my father, that Jesus might cure his mind. Thankyou.

Attached: hitler 1.jpg (802x640, 102.17K)

Huh?

Attached: elliot-rodger-500.jpg (523x356, 53.54K)

Derp.
Fake & Gay.

Attached: Elliot Rodger (004).jpg (974x1600, 137.63K)

Black lives matter that's why niggers killer each other over a bag of chips.

At least a nigger can be trusted to know how to get a motherfuckin' chip!

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x340, 1018.41K)

The very state of Asian American males nowadays..

Attached: PicsArt_02-11-08.29.48.jpg (640x427, 65.5K)

So jews are outsourcing their subversion to asians now?

Yallow, like your skin. Yallow Power.

Happas are retarded. Only kikes would think combining two race would result in something good. Notice the headline doesn't say white man.

get the fuck over your race war already

Race is nation though.

What's black and smells like salt and vinegar? (you) with a chip on your shoulder.

Elliot should have just gone gay tbh, I want those dick sucking lips on my cock

youtube.com/watch?v=3XDYLZTJFYU

Not Asian Women..Lol

Or white women.

Or women in general

Elliot Rodger was ugly as fuck but did nothing wrong

Hahahaha AMAZING.

The hypocrisy is off the walls!

get better killcen's daughter's dad

Top comment and im not for or against killcen but thats funny